e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #87397
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/90602/
i did have dream sex before (not with cewl yet) and I also had some kind of death experience in a dream before but I guess the real reason as to why we usually wake up before is probably because these are intense experiences and in the case of death something that you cant actually feel. If youre dead youre dead, yk?
 >>/90772/
Did you not have dreams or do you just not remember them? I think you dream like every day but also I dont remember every dream I had. Sometimes I dont remember anything, sometimes I remember it for like a few seconds after I wake up and if I dont intensly think about it I forget it within a few minutes. And sometimes as with the cewl dream I can very clearly remember them
> trapped in fnaf world
lol
 >>/90776/
well dont we all dream like 5 dreams but dont remember all? what i mean is i remember nothing. its probablybecause i cant sleep on my own at all and have to take medicine and they take me out fr. but ive had a lot of dreams during psych ward and i was using the same medicine then... i dont know. im just boring i guess
 >>/90777/
i tried to kms once and it was just like sleeping throwing up and not caring where it goes but that could be me and every death experience would be different. 
 >>/90779/
i dont look insane its just i didnt remove my makeup before sleeping probably. why do people tell me im insane looking? i just try to be expressive because otherwise id look autistic asf 😭
 >>/90783/
hm that sucks or maybe not idk. Better to have no dreams than bad ones like the one you had when you had a fever. I remember a lot of my dreams but most of them are non-sensical or even weird and occasionally it's a cute or erotic dream.
> every death expeeience would be different
Probably yeah but most are probably very unspectacular and boring as you said. Same as with movie deaths where they always have a heroic speech and every friend and family shows up to their body, hugs them and theres 20minutes of dialogue. If you get fatally shot irl you just die
Hey Cewl,

I hope you're doing well. But honestly, I’ve had enough. I've been thinking a lot lately, and I can’t keep this to myself anymore. It’s like whenever you’re online, you act like you’ve never even had a boyfriend before. Seriously? It’s insulting. 

We shared so much, and it’s like you’re trying to erase that part of your life like it meant nothing. I get that things didn’t work out between us, fine. But pretending what we had never existed? That’s just low. 

I’m done sugarcoating how I feel. This is really frustrating. I hope you at least understand where I’m coming from.
thumbnail of 1711644690018419.jpg
thumbnail of 1711644690018419.jpg
1711644690018419 jpg
(145.81 KB, 1280x776)
thumbnail of 1715023980787211.png
thumbnail of 1715023980787211.png
1715023980787211 png
(1.75 MB, 1284x1565)
 >>/90776/
 >>/90777/
I also dreamt that I died once, it felt very real, I felt tremendous fear but when everything was getting darker and I knew more clearly that i would fade away I felt peace and happiness. I woke up scared though
 >>/90783/
> i tried to kms once
I wish I could say that's terrible, Cewl, but to be honest we're all suicidal here kek
when the thread dies due to bump limit and now noone zabole so im a dead egirl now and noone talks to me on discord either waah waaah waaaah i hate you guys you hate me aswell so why would i even deliver right?.. im just doing this all for nothing... i never was like an OF girl that only gets motivated by money but i did it for free because i did it just for the soul... for you to see the sovl in my nudes and stop jorking it to soulless retarded expressions of mutilated women... yet i am now too old at 22 years old... people make fun of me for a distorted image due to me being at the side of the camera... i just wanted to show how much fun i was having as i was socializing with people i didnt know with so much confidence my cosplay gave me... yet everyone hates me still...

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #87397
Max 20 files0 B total