Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

thumbnail of fa5416ee0c91f373ab200a69a8488465.jpg
thumbnail of fa5416ee0c91f373ab200a69a8488465.jpg
fa5416ee0c91f... jpg
(89.16 KB, 564x752)
never a thread without lies and copers. t his copium addicts wouldve fold if they saw me irl and i know it. cope more and bump more, im the best and my friends will assure me no matter what. NEVER BACK DOWN NEVER WHAT??

THINK IT DREAM IT DO IT!!!

/hits pink lemonade flavor vape
thumbnail of Foreclosure.Task.Force.full.3374669.jpg
thumbnail of Foreclosure.Task.Force.full.3374669.jpg
Foreclosure.Task.Forc... jpg
(7.25 MB, 4961x3508)
 >>/93359/
you can seperate the art from the artist (less known fact actually) doesnt help the fact youre a pedro though. also why inform us about this? im sure there are a lot of pedros that did more stuff like saved the world but diddled a lil kids here and there. its not jeffrey epstein level info, theyre drawings
 >>/93355/
your narcissitic delusion of you being the "best e-girl" relies on you being known on a board with less than 20 active posters, where you relentlessly selfpost and use the board like a chat to pad your numbers. most of your threads are people laughing at you or you have conversations with some pedrophile, the real e-girls don't even come to this place.
thumbnail of Sorasaki.Hina.full.4155971.png
thumbnail of Sorasaki.Hina.full.4155971.png
Sorasaki.H... png
(2.73 MB, 1236x2000)
 >>/93381/
haha i meant it ironically, well, i like myself the normal amount, it was more like how a j-idol would say it i guess.
 >>/93382/
he was until i didnt think too much of it. he would spam pictures of ciara and only talk about her or lolis, at first i took it as a joke and then i kept him in the server/talked to him so he wouldnt sperg out and harass me if i banned him but it got too bad after he posted not so good pictures of ciara when she was below 18. then i let him in because his hate was getting too bad, only for him to not change his ways. all this is in retrospective so i am more knowledgable about my actions but at the time i didnt do my best, i shouldve banned him the first time he did sth wrong. he also acted badly to other people in the server. and now he is still sperging out, saying im a pedro because i replied with "haha" and stuff for his obvi (couldve been taken as a joke) loli fetish. i think lolis by itself isnt too much of a bad thing, but his love for children doesnt stop there since he always talks about how ciara as a kid was tooo hot and shit.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #91107
Max 20 files0 B total