/ausneets/ - AusNEETs

The bored four NEETs

New Reply on thread #764097
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

Ten hour, wholly uninterrupted (no goon pisses) refreshing slumber after that little valium binge. Absolutely rejuvenating. Time to face the day, or whats left of it. 

>>/764905/
I've consolidated the arsenal down to 4. Full size apple magic keyboard, Keychron K1, Logitech K380 and of course, ol' reliable Microsoft Sculpt, which I need to replace. 
I treat them like my children, with original boxes and all. It's only the old wired ones that I beat around like used whores. 

>>/764857/
Based

>>/764913/
We'll hold them up in praise before emptying them into the Gooners Chalice. 

>>/764921/
> But if the lung thing does turn out to be PF
And if it doesn't you need to model yourself into an Elizabethan Yukio Mishima 

>>/764933/
Whoppers are the worst take away burger available. Cold, soggy, cardboard bread. Nigger food. 

>>/764964/
That's called a mogging. Hope you called her champ and ended with "cheers muscles" 

>>/764978/
Real men drink mercs

>>/764984/
She looks younger but uglier than gook lady 

>>/765015/
Based, Big Swingin Pusey did nothing wrong 

>>/765037/
They're working on their careers, setting themselves up, finding out what they want at life. Accelerating their wagon into the wall. 

>>/765089/
Just don't. I haven't cooked a vegetable in months. Micronutrients aren't real
This will blow your minds NEETs.
What would happen, bear with me here, what do you think would happen if, IF, wait for it, Cruisey turned the green bin inside out?
Today marks a year of sobriety.
Of alcohol I've had but a few brandied cherries and a mouthful of gin some cunt poured in my tonic water.
 >>/765112/
> and a mouthful of gin some cunt poured in my tonic water.
cut that person out of your life
if they don't respect your decision to stay sober and willfully try to violate it, they're a deadset cunt who deserve to die

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #764097
Max 20 files0 B total