X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

saw this on avery's insta story
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCZeQbblO_T/
funny how seth checks all the boxes
Seems like there has been absolutely no Nonce news for 6 months now. 

But in other news, dadbi continues to be an absolute caricature on Facebook.
 >>/11923/
the man is batshit crazy. but it does sorta explain why Bonbi is homeschooled, when there are clearly schools she could have attended within reasonable range of their home.
 >>/11923/
> Seems like there has been absolutely no Nonce news for 6 months now.
Does he still play ow/lol with her? I forget what the site was called that tracked that
> But in other news, dadbi continues to be an absolute caricature on Facebook.
Anything interesting?
 >>/11926/
> but it does sorta explain why Bonbi is homeschooled

Let's review the evidence:
> her dad is acting like a fundi on facebook
> that one time a religious textbook was seen in the background during a stream
> in the picture of her grandfathers birthday back in august we see the entire party saying prayer in the restaurant before eating

This tells us that her family are religious conservative Republicans with a capital R. On the other hand:

> this religious family lets their daughter prance around in skimpy clothing on the internet

That just doesn't add up in my book. It seems fairly unlikely that she's hidden the true extent of her online activities from her family, but it's always been an open question just how much did her parents know of what's going on? Her full doxx got leaked for shit's sake. Did she tell her family about that? Who knows. 

Anyways, she (and her brothers too?) might be homeschooled for religious reasons.
 >>/11924/
 >>/11929/
Just your usual Trump/anti-Democrat Facebook stuff. It all seems very divorced from reality. Of course he also seems all in on the coronavirus being a no big deal, if not an outright hoax. True head in the sand materiale.
I kind of feel bad for Seth though, he never did get to have sex with bonbi in her prime. He’s going to bed a heifer, it reminds me of I guy I knew who got to finally get the girl but after she put on the pounds.
 >>/11930/
> this religious family lets their daughter prance around in skimpy clothing on the internet
That's like a thing for hispanics? I dunno I've seen some twerk while at the same time quoting some bible verse in the next post in a family photo. Either way, what christian denomination are they? Don't think they're catholic.
 >>/11930/
How many hundreds of dollars a month is she making from Patreon at this point? Is she stashing all that money under their noses? Surely her parents know whats going on, though it would be hilarious if they just think she likes to play dress up in her room.
 >>/11930/
Christianity is extremely weak and feminized, so the e-thot stuff isn't a surprise. Christian women are women.
 >>/11931/
Apparently it's actually not a big deal, since all the warnings went out the window to endorse protesting and rioting. Honestly wondering how anyone in the mass media or government expects to be taken seriously after that.
 >>/11937/
It has to be in thousands right now. It was a bit over $1k in the early days before she hid the dollar amount, and she had around 60 patrons at that point.
 >>/11939/
Media in my neck of the woods are now reporting on the lasting damage the 'rona can potentially do to your body, even if you recover from it (which most of course do). Blood clots leading to strokes and potential brain damage, damaging your respitory and circulatory systems abilities to process oxygen etc. - all good stuff.
 >>/11943/
more like 70 but yeah
i think it's not so much because of the cosplay but because she started shilling it in her insta bio and post descriptions
The Pope's mitre is that of Dagon, the fish god, and the Pope and his Church are that of Saturn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUavD-pBvBI&feature=youtu.be
thumbnail of 39219444_!Birthday Bon!_01.jpg
thumbnail of 39219444_!Birthday Bon!_01.jpg
39219444_!Birt... jpg
(222.78 KB, 750x995)
 >>/11951/
Here, I made a pack just for patreon pics and videos
https://mega.nz/folder/FjhVgRqQ#o6mXZrNggxb9OHQCh188GQ
Whoever makes the next thread, feel free to include it in the OP
Gonna upload the videos later. Taking suggestions on how I should organize this
 >>/11952/
extraordinarily based lad
was thinking of doing this myself recently, but as I'm not a patron I couldn't guarantee it kept up to date reliably

also
> that photo
big yike.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #10759
Max 20 files0 B total