/bo/ - Boliviachan

Boliviachan es un sencillo boletín web basado en texto e imagen hecho para conversar entre bolivianos sobre temas variados

New Reply on thread #141
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

A new light from the Sun shines on Earth at this time. A new energy envelopes the Earth and all of her inhabitants. These are higher frequency light waves, which are bringing great change to life on Earth. One of these changes is the exposure of all the secrets. On a personal level, from family, to local, to federal government, and vast amounts of information kept secret for thousands of years by cults around the world.

The light is dissolving the veils and the lies used to enslave humanity for more than ten thousand years.

There is a group of entities, who work behind the scenes, they are rarely caught by cameras. The television media which they themselves own, do not give them any attention. These people, among many things, they are also trillionaires. They own the banking system. And the majority of the politicians, large corporations, media, and so on.

They can afford and do pay agents(their puppets) to go public with certain agendas, pushing societally destabilizing ideologies on the populace for the purpose of chaos, division, and ultimately control. While some of them are used to push larger agendas, such as climate change, vaccinations, wars between nations.

The aim of these entities who operate in the dark, has always been to destroy humanity. Particularly the nature and beauty of the family, and corrupting the peaceful nature of the human being.

For thousands of years the dark elites have manipulated and purposely mislead humanity into accepting their false ideologies in an attempt for total control and ownership of Earth.

The constructs of race, religion, and the monetary system are their invention. Religion, which has in fact stirred humanity further away from the true Divine Creator.

Humanity has been taught to fear God, instead of to love God, and fear nothing.

God does not want to be feared. For Creator has pure, unconditional love for all of his children.

The one who wants to be feared is Satan. Here we do not speak of Satan in a religious sense. We speak of Satan as an extremely dark, power hungry, malevolent extraterrestrial entity.

It is this entity who is worshipped by its malevolent extraterrestrial minions, and the dark elites of Earth who have chosen that path. It is these ones who gave you religion, precisely the image of a fearful, punishing, vengeful God. That is who you are worshipping in your Christian, Judaic, and Islamic faiths.

This entity we speak of here, has been forced to relinquish not only control of Earth, but this entire sector of the galaxy. They are no longer permitted to pursue further destruction anywhere else.

The very idea of ritual(blood) sacrifice has been invented by these parasitic entities.

The crucifixion of Jesus Christ is nothing more than an energetical implant into the consciousness of the Human Collective as a 'reminder' that should one seek the true Divine Creator, should one seek to be of service to the Light, and deviate from the dark path and evil doing, and serving malevolent entities, you will face severe punishment. Humanity has been doing a wonderful job of keeping their focus on the supposed suffering of Jeshua, instead of his times of joy and teachings on enlightenment. Why? Simply because humans love the victim role, which once more is pushed by the dark ones. Please understand that the true Divine Creator does not sacrifice or punish anyone for anything. It is each Soul that chooses their own experiences in every lifetime, and pay their own 'debt.'

A simple law of the Universe is that every being must experience that which they've created. So if you bring light, love, kindness to people, that is what you will attract more of. The same applies when one brings lower frequency experiences to others. You will experience that, in this lifetime, or choose to go through that experience in another lifetime.

One more thing invented by the dark ones is that you only live once. Then after 'death' it is the end. It is either eternal hell or heaven. Another attempt to minimize the magnificence of the human life and existence. You only live once, so go 
https://rumble.com/v1ajkts-ufc-fighter-gamebred-jorge-masvidal-vs.-air-force-fighter-jet.html

new GEORGE video.
sumone embed???
Sisters and Brothers, Patriots World Wide
Everything has meaning.
Every word that I type has meaning.
Question everything.
Military is the only way.
UCMJ
JUSTICE
[THEY] think you are stupid.
Puppets w/o power.
[THEY] want your guns, and babies, and children.
Remember who (You) are.
WE THE PEOPLE
WE_THE_PEOPLE_WILL_NEVER_EVER_FORGET_WHAT_THEY_DID
9/11
IX XI
These people HATE America.
These people are SICK.
WWG1WGA
NCSWIC
NOTHING
NowComesTHEP@in—23!!!
A WEEK TO REMEMBER
BOOM
BQOM
BQQM
BOOM
SUICIDE WATCH
NO
You'll soon Know why.
NO
SOON
The Red Wave
5:5
Marker [9]
[19]
RED CROSS REPRESENTATIVE
RED_OCTOBER
RED_RED_CASTLE
TIPPY TOP SHAPE
Watch the Water
We were born for this!
My Stairway to Subud
Elvis Presley
Micheal Jackson
Mendon.
RESETTLEMENT OF VIETNAMESE REFUGEES
FREDRICK
DEATH SPIRAL
FUBAR
SCHJANDER
saga
mustard
Anons
picrel
Faggot
Ventilator
Transylvania
Dafug
F&G
BASTER'S
CONFIRM KEYSTONE = YOU
CONFIRM KEYSTONE = CAPSTONE
CONFIRM KEYSTONE = FLOWER BLOOD MOON ECLIPSE
CONFIRM KEYSTONE = Pi, Eta, Zeta & Epsilon Hereculis Templar "Hooked X"
John F. Kennedy Jr.
I am calling the ball, green light and good, on glideslope sportsball. larry bird is a faggot in…3_2_1_READY_set…….'go'
GOD WINS
DOITQ
June 26, 2022

South Carolina Democrat State Rep & U.S. Senate Candidate Krystle Matthews Uses Racially Charged Language While Encouraging Illicit Campaign Tactics and 
‘Sleepers…To Run as Republicans’

Project Veritas Action has published audio of U.S. Senate candidate and current State Rep., Krystal Matthews (D-South Carolina), speaking to an inmate on a recorded line. On that call, Matthews used racially-charged language and encouraged dirty campaign tricks including democrats running as republicans for local office.

Matthews: “We need some secret sleepers.  Like you need, we need them to run as the other side, even though they for our side. We need people to run as Republicans in these local elections. This is the only way you’re going to change the dynamics in South Carolina.”

Matthews: “I still got to struggle to raise money for my campaign?  Where the f* is my black people with money?  I don’t care about no dope money!  Give me that dope boy money!”

Matthews: “S*, where the fking dope?  Where the duffle bag boys?  Get you- find me somebody from your family that don’t even know you donating to my campaign and put that s* under they names.”

Matthews: “Honestly, these ain’t the same type of black people that I grew up around.  I don’t recognize these black people.  So, I black because I don’t understand the type of black that they are.  Now, can I talk intelligently?  Can I- I could be.  Listen, I can move in all kind of circles, but I’m a n** at heart.  I love black people.  I feel safest around my people. “

Matthews: “We need some folks that can wear all black at night and take they f yard signs down when they- when they sleeping.”

[CHARLESTON – June 26, 2022] Project Veritas Action has published a recording of U.S. Senate candidate, Krystle Matthews, talking about her desire to break multiple laws while using profanities and racially-charged language. 

https://www.projectveritasaction.com/news/south-carolina-democrat-state-rep-and-u-s-senate-candidate-krystle-matthews/

actual video on page for audio
https://english.almayadeen.net/news/miscellaneous/ecstasy-drug-lab-found-at-nato-airbase-in-belgium

Ecstasy drug lab found at NATO airbase in Belgium

An airbase belonging to NATO, the force for spreading democracy and freedom in the world, has been caught hosting an illegal drug lab. 

The Kleine-Brogel airbase, located in northeastern Belgium, was busted by Belgian law enforcement as a drug lab facility was discovered on Wednesday. 

According to authorities, a "neighboring house" adjacent to the installation's premises was involved in the operation as well. Hard drugs, such as ecstasy, were being manufactured at the lab. 

During the raid, two suspects were arrested - however, they were not military personnel, and they were released with some conditions. 

The Kleine-Brogel airbase is believed to have a stockpile of US A-bombs and weapons under the NATO nuclear-sharing contracts. The number of warheads stored at the base is unknown. Back in 2019, a Green MP told Belgium’s parliament that some 10 to 20 nuclear weapons were stockpiled at the site.

The Guardian has written about the drug lab on the airbase, but removed the news piece just after users started propagating it on social media.

The crackdown on the airbase comes on the same day the NATO Summit in Madrid launched, where the strategic concept for the aggressive alliance for the next 10 years is being laid out. 

During the summit, NATO leaders labeled Russia a threat to their security, with the alliance's chief Jens Stoltenberg saying that NATO will “state clearly that Russia poses a direct threat to our security,” as the alliance seeks to upgrade its defense response, by strengthening its eastern flank, given the ongoing war in Ukraine. 

Stoltenberg stated that the summit in Madrid is considered “historic and transformative", adding that the leaders "meet in the midst of the most serious security crisis we have faced since the Second World War."

>>/148/
The vaccine is safe. Trump's Operation Lightspeed brought it to market quickly. Trump took the shot AND the booster. 

Trump: "The vaccine is safe."
Anons: "This is comms for the vaccine isn't safe."
memeweavers:
how bout something along the lines of
 "This meme will land you in prison."
"This meme will get you the rope/guillotine/free circus tix etc etc"
< picrel not a memester
 >>/150/

The dark things that move through you and live just behind your eyes are crawling to the surface of your awareness and consuming you for sustenance
 >>/145/
> and think the catholic church represents Christianity.
Fortunately for the Bulk of Christianity this is NOT true. 
Martin Luther was beyond fed up with, and left the Catholic Church and all it's "added by man, but found NOWHERE in the Bible" bullshit in the early 1500s.
He started the Protestant Revolution and is the namesake of Lutheranism.  Much has been written about him and his efforts. 
If you care to, just Search his name (no Jr!), its easy to find.
I still boggles my mind that there are so many Catholics that refuse to do any research into what they are taught. 
The Catholic Church seems to become more Satanic by the day.  These people are harder to wake up than Democrats! 
I've often wondered if the 4-6% that can't be helped are those who comprise those Catholic Democrats
Daniel Defense Firearms.
Sorry if posted before but look what someone put in this wikipedia listing!

Firearms sold by Daniel Defense have been used to carry out mass shootings, including the 2017 Las Vegas shooting and the 2022 Robb Elementary School shooting.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel&#95;Defense
 >>/158/
Baker

i consider this notable

In the matrix who was Qed by Q many times interviewing Kash with WWG1WGA music and he mentions Qanon 

1:18:30 ish
Chinese National living in Salisbury has been arrested by the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office on charges of running an illegal gambling operation
At the time of his arrest, investigators also had a warrant to search Dong’s home, where they seized approximately $117,000 in cash along with assorted business documents and a money counting machine.
https://www.salisburypost.com/2022/06/06/arrest-made-after-deputies-search-duck-arcade-more-expected/
 >>/149/
I also hear really high pitched sounds at times. Always wondered what it was. Some say spirits, Anon does not know for sure.
 >>/3039/
I’m of the same opinion.  He’s probably continuity of government president right now, in charge of the military.

He’s an exceptional man, so I wouldn’t put a “third “ term past him.
CHEK OUT THE CROWS IN SUPPORT OF IMRAN KHAN IN PAKISTAN - THE LADIES LOVE HIM AND THE DEEP STATE HATES HIM. PS NUCLEAR STATE!!
Pakistan: massive demonstration in Lahore in support of ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan
teamQ Published April 23, 2022 
https://rumble.com/embed/vzfq4w/?pub=cppvg
----------—
Pakistan: massive demonstration in Lahore in support of ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan

A large crowd gathered at a protest led by former Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan in Lahore on April 21 to protest his impeachment.

On April 10, several parties including the Pakistan Muslim League (PML-N) and the Pakistan People's Party (PPP) joined forces to bring down Imran Khan, via a motion of no confidence
 >>/146/
> AUTISM DEMANDS TO KKKnow teh momement 

> Frudeau larps a moore's door
taht faggot is totally gonna suck some corn out

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #141
Max 20 files0 B total