/bo/ - Boliviachan

Boliviachan es un sencillo boletín web basado en texto e imagen hecho para conversar entre bolivianos sobre temas variados

New Reply on thread #25
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

Intelligence agencies and the advertising industry have developed sophisticated mind control technologies over decades of research in quest of an engineered 100% complaint human being.

Individuals heavily exposed to MSM media content and/or MK / traumatic conditioning become NPCs, trapped by “common knowledge” and behavioral conditioning from infancy in an MSM fabricated pseudo reality; NPCs and MK victims may both require therapeutic expertise to assist their recovery, due to the severe nature of the spiritual trauma and extensive alterations to the psyche.

As Wilson Bryan Key put it back in the 1980s, ‘‘‘ “In spite of the evidence presented, most Americans will still find it difficult to believe that their trusted, high-credibility information sources long ago betrayed them into the hands of profit hungry marketing executives who have quietly researched, developed and exhaustively applied a subliminal technology of communication that is now driving ever larger segments of the population to pathological behaviors.” ’’’

Repairing our common cognitive capacity means dealing with significant levels of damage to neurological function equivalent to trauma PTSD.

SEX and DEATH images perceived by the unconscious exert unseen influence, distorting our collective worldview and inhibiting discernment by the inappropriate linkage of emotion and symbols or ideas.

‘’’British psychologist Norman Dixon, in evaluating 500 separate scientific studies, concluded, ‘behavior can be determined by external events over which we can affect no conscious control.’ Dixon, Subliminal Perception, p 322’’’

1 Dreams

2 Memory

3 Conscious perception

4 Emotional response

5 Perceptual thresholds

6 Verbal behavior

7 Adaptation level or judgement values

8 Purchasing behavior

9 Psychopathology

10 Reproductive drive/sexuality

The list of subliminal effects demonstrates how humans are programmed into almost any group perceptual construction aka cultural perspective by those who control media.

INFORMATION POISONING, MIND POISONING IS REAL 

Do not expose yourself or you family unnecessarily to MSM psyops running on all media of every cult platform. 

’’’Media provide the system by which economic markets are controlled.” ’’’

The US public has had decades of exposure to subliminals and years of exposure to acute phase Information Operations conducted by the advertising-media complex for commercial and political ends.

DIG MEME PRAY
 >>/2373/

I know you are correct about vbscript, it's true, Office's macro functions are a deliberate problem, just like windows itsself. The DS spam is still off the hook… but as I said, it's not that bad. I think mr pig has ya beat… maybe because it's harder to co-op?
 >>/3995/
> and yet, here you are.
AND YET, HERE I AM AND SO ARE YOU STUPID FOOL!!!

>>/8739/
> and yet, here you are.

>>/2144/
> and yet, here you are.

>>/1794/
> and yet, here you are.

>>/459/
> and yet, here you are.

>>/8211/
> and yet, here you are.

>>/1691/
> and yet, here you are.

>>/1821/
> and yet, here you are.

>>/3284/
> and yet, here you are.

>>/8069/
> and yet, here you are.

>>/8682/
> and yet, here you are.

>>/1792/
> and yet, here you are.

>>/326/
> and yet, here you are.

>>/459/
> and yet, here you are.

>>/3684/
> and yet, here you are.

>>/3948/
> and yet, here you are.

>>/326/
> and yet, here you are.
 >>/908/
> Presidential Medal of Freedom, to 17 people
 >>/2242/
President Joe Biden will present the nation’s highest civilian honor, the Presidential Medal of Freedom, to 17 people, including actor Denzel Washington, soccer star Megan Rapinoe, gymnast Simone Biles and the late John McCain.
• Sandra Lindsay. The New York City nurse who rolled up her sleeve on live television in December 2020 to receive the first COVID-19 vaccine dose that was pumped into an arm in the United States
• Sister Simone Campbell. Campbell is a member of the Sister of Social Service and a former executive director of NETWORK, a Catholic social justice organization. She is an advocate for economic justice, overhauling the U.S. immigration system and health care policy.
• Julieta Garcia. A former president of the University of Texas at Brownsville, Garcia was the first Latina to become a college president, the White House said. She was named one of the nation’s best college presidents by Time magazine.
• Gabrielle Giffords. A former U.S. House member from Arizona, the Democrat founded Giffords, an organization dedicated to ending gun violence. She was shot in the head in January 2011 during a constituent event in Tucson and was gravely wounded.
• Fred Gray. Gray was one of the first Black members of the Alabama Legislature after Reconstruction. He was a prominent civil rights attorney who represented Rosa Parks, the NAACP and Martin Luther King Jr.
• Steve Jobs. Jobs was the co-founder, chief executive and chair of Apple Inc. He died in 2011.
• Father Alexander Karloutsos. Karloutsos is the assistant to Archbishop Demetrios of America. The White House said Karloutsos has counseled several U.S. presidents.
• Khizr Khan. An immigrant from Pakistan, Khan’s Army officer son was killed in Iraq. Khan gained national prominence, and became a target of Donald Trump’s wrath, after speaking at the 2016 Democratic National Convention.
• Diane Nash. A founding member of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee, Nash organized some of the most important 20th century civil rights campaigns and worked with King.
• Alan Simpson. The retired U.S. senator from Wyoming served with Biden and has been a prominent advocate for campaign finance reform, responsible governance and marriage equality.
• Richard Trumka. Trumka had been president of the 12.5 million-member AFL-CIO for more than a decade at the time of his August 2021 death. He was a past president of the United Mine Workers.
• Wilma Vaught. A brigadier general, Vaught is one of the most decorated women in U.S. military history, breaking gender barriers as she has risen through the ranks. When Vaught retired in 1985, she was one of only seven female generals in the Armed Forces.
• Raúl Yzaguirre. A civil rights advocate, Yzaguirre was president and CEO of the National Council of La Raza for 30 years. He served as U.S. ambassador to the Dominican Republic under Obama.
 >>/26/
This is a trick!

It is not wise for any anon to post a picture of himself/herself on here. This guy is a shill trying to persuade people to post a selfy. 

ANONS, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR PICTURE OR PROVIDE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THIS BOARD!!!

WE WANT YOU TO STAY SAFE.  THE WHOLE POINT OF BEING AN "ANON" IS REMAINING ANONYMOUS.

Forgive this anon (me) for red capping/all capping. I want to make sure this is seen and read. 

753rd
Kek
AZ 🛰🌏🌍🌎
@AZmilitary1

🎥 Signature ceremony with Türkiye🇹🇷,Finland 🇫🇮 & Sweden 🇸🇪, followed by NATO Secretary General

https://twitter.com/AZmilitary1/status/1541851941596168192

>>/2924/
BREAKING: Former NFL player Corey Simon has resigned as CEO of Volunteer Florida after announcing his State Senate Campaign and receiving Ron DeSantis’ endorsement.

https://twitter.com/FLVoiceNews/status/1537553364833255424
Fatiguing  https://www.nothingbuthemp.net/collections/thc-cocktails  has been perfectly the journey. As someone rapier-like on unpretentious remedies, delving into the world of hemp has been eye-opening. From THC tinctures to hemp seeds and protein powder, I've explored a type of goods. In defiance of the confusion bordering hemp, researching and consulting experts tease helped cross this burgeoning field. Overall, my sophistication with hemp has been positive, offering holistic well-being solutions and sustainable choices.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #25
Max 20 files0 B total