/bo/ - Boliviachan

Boliviachan es un sencillo boletín web basado en texto e imagen hecho para conversar entre bolivianos sobre temas variados

New Reply on thread #32
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/5213/
The past few days have been huge, energy-wise. A lot of clearing/transmutation and indeed the synchronicities as well. Things are manifesting big-time in the physical world as we continue to move onwards and upwards.
 >>/5696/
Nice, fuck the system.
 >>/7490/
That's why you're unhappy. Suffering builds character and death is temporary.

Americans could stop this any time we want to. The overwhelming majority of us choose not to.
 >>/4028/
Is this a Q post? Woohoo! I got Q'd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JIM WATKINS YOU ARE SO OBVIOUS! HAHAHAHAHAHAH.
 >>/6071/
Naah, you are what you spew. On the other hand this anon believes WWG1WGA is more than just about this movement and that you have forgotten where we as humans actually originated.
Re-Branding from NAZI to LGBT Unicorn with star of david isn't gona cut it.

Your a nazi and NOT HUMAN
inside every tard
ther /b/ two dumpsters
one dumpster is jfkLESBIAN whine
the toehr is white POWder supreamcy
they're both RRtarded 
cause _RRanus is RRtarded
 >>/4562/
Q: does the falling of leaves in autumn effect gravitational centrifugal and centripetal forces, since they all kinda do it at the same time
ACCORDING TO MY CALCULATOR THAT IS A 6.307e+7 SECOND DELTA. 100% CONFIRMATION. IF THIS IS NOT ENOUGH YOU ARE A CONCERN SHILL.
They didnt want to waste the vaxxx on the homeless, or prison population, I get it. Fentynyl for the poor, vaxx for the middle class, adrenochrome for the elites.
 >>/6364/
hey anons
if any of yall need a break from RL and a patriotic recharge
Top Gun was the tits.

No globohomo propaganda at all.
They didn't even take the free shot at warmongering vs china or russia.

I wont spoil it, if you liked the first you will like this one.

defiantly got a wgmi feel by the end.
 >>/4951/
They're putting children on  drugs starting early with mind altering drugs.yiu are a victim… it's not your fault, take this drug…
Sputnik
@SputnikInt
Russia state-affiliated media

At Least Five Killed as Glacier Collapses in Italian #Alps

https://twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/1543656461854654464
Lofgren suggesting President Trump knowingly pushed false claims of election fraud in order to fundraise millions of dollars.
 >>/42/
> BO, has anyone asked you about Tor posting being enabled on the board?
it has been asked many times
an anon last bread says he saw something in the notables about it being tuned on yesterday
I have not seen the sauce myself on the timing for TOR posting being tuned back on

but
since "Q" posted
many anons have succesfully TOR posted
BUT YOU WILL THE BEST CLOWN AND THE WORSE TROLL IN ME, MAKE YOUR CHEST WET FOR YOUR PLAN!!!
Honestly if the states weren’t run by pussies then WV would do whatever it wanted (wild and wonderfully). Not relying on someone else to tell you what’s best is the point of this movement. 

DO WHAT YOU WANT!
NEW 🚨 Mike Pompeo has been ordered to appear in a Spanish court to explain a possible U.S. government plot to kidnap and assassinate WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange (ABC Spain)

https://truthsocial.com/@wqnderwqman/108414570473002452
More of the Russian yachts seized recently:

Lena - Gennady Timchenko, $55 million
Lady M - Alexey Mordaschov, $71 million
Amore Vero - Igor Sechin, $120 million

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/business/russian-oligarchs-yachts-real-estate-seizures/index.html

And this:

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
 >>/6170/
His music skills are lacking. It's surprising anyone was going to pay to see him play. But I heard that venue fell through due to complaints.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #32
Max 20 files0 B total