/bo/ - Boliviachan

Boliviachan es un sencillo boletín web basado en texto e imagen hecho para conversar entre bolivianos sobre temas variados

New Reply on thread #9
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/12/

Welp, that's been happening regardless and is a completely different set of problems. Here, we are limiting the control of federal gov agencies and bringing power back to the states. Each state needs to get to the bottom of what you're discussing. But I agree.
 >>/12/
it's only 46 biolabs, reeeeee
another conspiracy theory comes true
Imagine cramming 46 biolabs into Texas

Ukraine compared to US States

Ukraine is a little smaller than Texas and a little larger than California in area.
Texas (US) is 1.15 times as big as Ukraine 
 >>/18/
> godless inbred) ape.
I;m a white man prick…
 >>/15/
christian doctrine has led you astray your whole life.

Romans 1:22 KJV

“Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,”
i'm trying to get it right, i really am. thanks to all you anons who are doing your best to spread the kek!  it couldn't be more suffocating without you!
il Donaldo Trumpo, [6/25/2022 5:47 PM]
[ Photo ]
🥳🥳🥳

https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo
 >>/15/
Trying to force electric cars and cram into cities for walkability factors.  Fuck that. I’ll buy a horse before I leave here.
 >>/12/
hard to believe that movie freaked me the fuck out as a kid
watched it again not too far back and saw it as a comedy
 >>/15/
looking forward to the rest of the participants
and it's not even august yet
Jean-Pierre: We're talking eighteen cents per gallon [federal gas tax], which is going a long way…the average of states is thirty cents…that's almost fifty cents. That's going to go a long way.
 >>/10/
I'd hate being around a hot mind reader. "Don't think about her tits, don't think about her tits, don't think about her tits. I wanna suck those titties. FUCK! I'm sorry! LALALALALALALALAL!"
Dan Scavino should post a short video clip of the Kool-Aid man to let us know if Q returned.
 >>/10/
New twist on th eusual stale old sophistry.
But well done for keeping your uninteresting and incorrect propaganda fresh for the Anons.
 >>/11/
Sounds moar like you're kidding yourself…
Stay safe and keep the peace.
Politics should not be a wedge in family.
 >>/18/
Elon, if you'll give us $100 mil each, you'll still have 500 billions, WTF you'll do w/ that tones of money???????????
 >>/18/
"Proof of a project" is not "proof" of telepathic communication with ETs.

Brainwashed sheep fall for the bullshit every time.
HEY JIM HAVE YOU COVERED THIS UP YET? DON'T LET THEM KNOW YOUR EGO IS SO FRAGILE THAT YOU'LL JIMPOST RIGHT BEFORE YOU QPOST LIKE A COMPROMISED ADMIN WOULD

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #9
Max 20 files0 B total