WE THE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DECEIVED AND BRAINWASHED WW
WHITE SQUALL
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us……."
God bless.
The world isWATCHING
The world isCONNECTED
THE STORM IS UPON U.S
If Trump was in office, our economy would be BOOMING…
If Trump was in office, we would have a wall and no problems with our border…
If Trump was in office, our babies would have their formula…
If Trump was in office, we would have so much gas. it would be coming out our asses…
A WEEK TO REMEMBER
BOOM
BQOM
BQQM
BQQM
SUICIDE WEEKEND
MOAB
WATCH THE WATER
WE_THE_PEOPLE_WILL_NEVER_EVER_FORGET_WHAT_THEY_DID
We See All
We Hear All
We Remember All
RED CASTLE
> GREEN CASTLE 
drip_Drip_FLOOD
[D5]
WWG1WGA
NCSWIC
NOTHING
ENOU[G]H IS EN[o]UGH
IN_GOD_WE_TRUST
MARKER[9]
> The Great Awakening 
> It's Happening 
EVERYTHING HAS MEANING
Question everything
PANIC IN DC
PAIN
[KNOWINGLY]
[P]
> [S]
> [T]
> [F]
> [U]
[THEIR] CLONES AND HYBRIDS WERE RAISED ON FLESH & BLOOD
[THEY] HARVEST ORGANS AND BLOOD TO SURVIVE EVERYDAY
[THEY] ARE NOTHING WITHOUT CHILDREN AND YOUNG ADULTS
Roe vs Wade
FLICKR
RIP
BLACKROCK
ROCKSTEADY
BLACKSWAN
BLACK FOREST
BLACKMAIL
BLACKWATER
BLACKOUT [NECESSARY]
DEATH SPIRAL
TROOF
reruns
Absolutely
fren
boring
NADLER
fracas
Lot
Neon
Secund
Lunz
chikumbutso
maxwell
fringe
McLARP
filer
minors
UP
distressed
synced
dahell
winning
Osprey
nigger
faggot
it
thing
bigot
filtered
essence
essentials
flip
trevor
aye
gallows
cisco
servant
rampant
spammy
FORTINET
NAZIS
gaslight
fortnight
noodling
[as] world turns
DD DANGEROUS DRAGONS
DD DANIEL DEFENSE
PUPPET MASTERS
PUPPETS
Godfather III
CR[ISIS] ACTORS
Jason,Bourne (CIA / DREAM).
THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK
> I SAY FUCK THEM!!!!…FUCK'EM ALL 
> UNTIL [THEY] ARE OUT OF OFFICE!!!…
> HARRUMPH
GUNS ARE SAFE
QUADS
HOME SCHOOLING = FREEDOM
[RAPID FIRE]
> HE FIGHTS FOR (YOU)
NowComesTHEP@in—23!!!
When does a bird sing? When it tweets.
Qf3
FOX THREE
MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY
JUSTICE
UCMJ
COMMS
EAM
AUTH 04 ER
SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING
DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE
#904 SKYKING
#905 ALL STATIONS
#906 ALL STATIONS
"STAY ON TARGET"
ENTER [99154] EXEC.
CONFIRM KEYSTONE = FLOWER BLOOD MOON ECLIPSE
CONFIRM KEYSTONE = CAPSTONE
> S(KY) O'NE. Oni. Skyr. Skyrim. Ice land! Stay frosty!
> There's no place like home! My main(e) ho(e)! Haha.
> Follow the yellow brick road!
[OnReady]
Bunker_Apple_Yellow_Sky
CONFIRM_GREEN_LIGHT
General K. Ready, Aim, FIRE!💥
You will never be alone, Godspeed Patriots.
I am calling the ball, green light and good, on glideslope
sportsball. larry bird is a faggot in…
…3_2_1_Ready_set…….G[o]!!!!
https://t.me/georgenews/4351

GEORGENEWS, [18.06.22 15:15]
[ Album ]
Earlier today at 9:40am, Joe Biden took a tumble off his bike as he stopped to say hello to the crowd. Secret Service swarmed him and he got up and then started talking to the crowd. “I’m good,” the Senile One said, when asked if he was OK after he fell. He said he had trouble taking his biking shoes out of the pedals. (They just slide out?!) 

From The WH: "As the President said, his foot got caught on the pedal while dismounting and he is fine. No medical attention is needed. The President looks forward to spending the rest of the day with his family."

### 

https://t.me/georgenews | @GEORGENEWS

Pussy Peddler
PB
 >>/3099/

Likely Candidate for involvement.
Milwaukee the "flashpoint" for Janes Revenge Abortion terrorism.
Possiblly named after "Jane Collective" founded in Chicago.

>  https://thebridgehead.ca/2022/06/09/janes-revenge-the-rise-of-abortion-terrorism-in-america/

Jane’s Revenge: The rise of abortion terrorism in America
Posted on June 9, 2022 by Jonathon Van Maren	

By Jonathon Van Maren

On Mother’s Day, shortly after the leak of a draft Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade, the office of Wisconsin Family Action was attacked with Molotov cocktails. Before they left, the arsonists spray-painted a message on the side of the building in black paint: “If abortion isn’t safe then you aren’t either.” The attackers claimed to be part of a group called Jane’s Revenge, and they warned that more terrorism would be forthcoming: “Wisconsin is the first flashpoint, but we are all over the US, and we will issue no further warnings.”' They issued a 30-day ultimatum to all pro-life organizations and crisis pregnancy centres to shut down or face their wrath.

The activists behind Jane’s Revenge—the name may be an homage to the 1970s illegal abortion network Jane’s Collective—appear to be deadly serious. Sometime early in the morning of June 7, the crisis pregnancy center CompassCare in Buffalo, New York was firebombed. The windows of the reception room and nurses’ offices were smashed, and firebomb were tossed inside. Early Sunday morning, four churches in Olympia, Washington were vandalized; the group is openly claiming responsibility for the attacks. On the side of the firebombed crisis pregnancy center in Buffalo they wrote: “Jane was here.”

It is difficult to determine whether Jane’s Revenge is an organization with hierarchical leadership, a group of disparate cells with the same mission, or simply a slogan used by all those willing to engage in violence against pro-lifers. They appear to be similar to Antifa—decentralized groups or activists not necessarily connected but all willing to utilize the same tactics for the same set of revolutionary goals. Abortion activists have been calling for months of protest under the name “Summer of Rage” since the Roe leak; Jane’s Revenge is calling for a “Night of Rage” if the final decision does in fact overturn Roe.

Specifically, an open letter posted to the Anarchist Federation website on May 31 calls for a night of burning and violence. The response to the Roe leak, the letter reads, has been “tepid” and underwhelming:

We have agonized over this apparent absence of indignation. Why is it that we are so afraid to unleash hell upon those who are destroying us? Fear of state repression is valid, but this goes deeper than that.

Your anger has been stolen from you.

To this we say: no more. We need to get angry.

We need the state to feel our full wrath.

We need to express this madness fully and with ferocity. We need to quit containing ourselves.

We need them to be afraid of us.

In response, they have concluded, Antifa tactics—and I would not be surprised if there is plenty of overlap between the two groups—are necessary:

The time to act was decades ago. The next best time is now.

Whatever form your fury takes, the first step is feeling it.

The next step is carrying that anger out into the world and expressing it physically.
 >>/3107/
> Patriots from around the world are praying for AMERICA.

> We are all bound by a feeling deep inside, a feeling that cannot be publicly expressed for fear of ridicule, a feeling that challenges the mainstream (narrative), against that which we are told to accept and dare not question, put simply, that people are being abused by those in power and time is running out.

> Remember the battles of Lexington and Concord - "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death!"
America reborn, is our only hope. Ad Deus.
 >>/3097/
> TLDR; there are ways of allowing a SPECIFIC tripcode to bypass the salt function, if one has SPECIFICALLY coded for such.
TLDR; We got caught lying because we are stupid, we continue to lie because we think YOU are stupid.
 >>/3103/
not going togtfo

but i should

so you guise should feel a bit lame not coming to the research request rescue
like th old board fags always did

ship needs to fucking tighten up around this place
 >>/3071/
 >>/3156/
again my mom begged me to reverse my decision, tears in her eyes, praying hands and such.
well, I could not care less.
she is as much a lying mason cunt as you all are and I shall enjoy her soul being rejected for all eternity.

my decision is final. no mason saved ever.
(and don´t bother killing yourselves, this would help the world as it would take evil shit from the world, but it will not save you. so do it or don´t, same outcome for you. and tbh, living for a couple of years before your soul is being burned will prolly seems like a good thing, but as eternaty is kind of eternal, it truly doesn´t matter.)
https://archive.org/details/gloryofbyzantium0000unse/mode/1up?view=theater

https://archive.org/search.php?query=title%3A%28%2Agypt%29%20AND%20date%3A%5B1830-01-01%20TO%201945-01-31%5D
Communism is when satanic gangsters take over your government, and then your economy.

Fascism is when the same satanic gangsters need a dialectic inversion to excuse their communism, so they destroy your economy and invert inject narrative that 'it's THAT RELIGION/BLOODLINE THERE TO BLAME, HERE'S OUR PUPPET HITLER WHO WILL SAVE YOU AND FIX GERMAN ECONOMY', and then accompanied by a false narrative that fascism is 'right wing', associate smear to opponents, and that movie production is what the world saw as WW2, the purpose of which was to IMPLEMENT A PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATION OF DIVISION THAT HAS 'PHYSICAL' PLAY ACTING to trick populations into thinking of the world not as it is (INCLUSIVE OF THAT VERY SAME DIALECTIC INVERSION) reabsorbed into the self reflecting system that is open source humanity is unity.
Watching who follows, and then unfollows on a certain social media platform sure is revealing.
 >>/3104/
The golden age of the moors.
the top of Africa was never the home of sub-saharan tribes. hence the name
It wasn't until the 1500's that 3 theologians decided on the race terms of black, white, yellow, red. Since we have come so far with dna I'm betting that will be our future for classification.
Sisters and Brothers, Patriots World Wide
Everything has meaning.
Every word that I type has meaning.
Question everything.
Military is the only way.
UCMJ
JUSTICE
[THEY] think you are stupid.
Puppets w/o power.
[THEY] want your guns, and babies, and children.
Remember who (You) are.
WE THE PEOPLE
WE_THE_PEOPLE_WILL_NEVER_EVER_FORGET_WHAT_THEY_DID
9/11
IX XI
These people HATE America.
These people are SICK.
WE THE PEOPLE
FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
TRUTHS TRUTHS TRUTH
Dark_to_LIGHT
GOOD VS EVIL
WWG1WGA
NCSWIC
NOTHING
PRECIPICE
NowComesTHEP@in—23!!!
A WEEK TO REMEMBER
BOOM
BQOM
BQQM
BOOM
DD = Dangerous Dragons
DD = DANIEL DEFENSE
Sealed > Unsealed
SUICIDE WATCH
NO
You'll soon Know why.
NO
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
SOON
The Red Wave
5:5
Marker [9]
[19]
RED CROSS REPRESENTATIVE
RED_OCTOBER
RED_RED_CASTLE
Godfather III
THE SUM OF ALL FEARS
SPEED
WIZARD OF OZ
YELLOW BRICK ROAD
MK-ULTRA
BATMAN PLEASE SAVE HUMANITY WORLDWIDE
SUPERMAN
THORS HAMMER
FLASH
SPIDERMAN
AVENGERS
LEGENT
TANGENT
LEGION
TIPPY TOP SHAPE
Watch the Water
We were born for this!
My Stairway to Subud
Elvis Presley
Micheal Jackson
QUEEN
Mendon.
RESETTLEMENT OF VIETNAMESE REFUGEES
FREDRICK
DEATH SPIRAL
FUBAR
SCHJANDER
saga
mustard
Anons
picrel
Faggot
Ventilator
Transylvania
Dafug
weakness
gas
I
F&G
Olga
oppai
it
IT
MONEY
BASTER'S
GONE FISHING!
Now we can fish after dark.
chummin'
we
[N1LB]
WIZARDS AND WARLOCKS
WHITE SQUALL
SCOT FREE
CONFIRM KEYSTONE = YOU
CONFIRM KEYSTONE = CAPSTONE
CONFIRM KEYSTONE = FLOWER BLOOD MOON ECLIPSE
CONFIRM KEYSTONE = Pi, Eta, Zeta & Epsilon Hereculis Templar "Hooked X"
When does a bird sing? When it tweets.
CASTLE_ROCK
CASTLE_LOCK
John F. Kennedy Jr.
I am calling the ball, green light and good, on glideslope sportsball. larry bird is a faggot in…3_2_1_READY_set…….'go'
GOD WINS
DOITQ
Universal Basic Income? IMF Calls For Governments To Subsidize Food And Energy

Inflationary and stagflationary crisis events open up a lot of doors and create a lot of convenient opportunities for globalists obsessed with the ideology of total centralization. A key aspect of the “Shared Economy” agenda put forward by the WEF is the concept of UBI (Universal Basic Income). If the government becomes the primary pillar of the economy and the primary source of necessities for a large portion of the population, then this makes public defiance of government mandates much less likely.

When the government becomes our nursemaid, how many people will be willing to bite the hand that feeds them?

UBI gives political elites incredible power in exchange for nothing more than currency, paper or digital, created from thin air. This is why it is concerning that so many global organizations have become aggressively vocal about government subsidies of necessities the past couple of years.

International Monetary Fund head Kristalina Georgieva recently made statements calling for governments to be more active in subsidizing food and energy costs to their citizens in the wake of the inflationary crisis. Such subsidies would of course be the beginning stage of an inevitable push for UBI.

We saw some of the effects of UBI in a limited way during the covid lockdowns, which resulted in over $6 trillion in stimulus measures in a single year and helicopter money being funneled directly into the US economy. This momentary UBI led to mass labor shortages across the country. The temporary jump in retail demand has now faltered, but it did result in increased supply chain woes and added to the already existing inflation problems. Overall, covid stimulus policies have been a disaster for the US.

Another reason for the IMF to co-opt the discussion on solutions is to also divert blame for the problem. It is the very central banking policies that the IMF promoted for years that led directly to the inflation crisis we are dealing with today. Georgieva continues to promote the lie that the Russian invasion of Ukraine is a main factor causing global inflation, even though inflation was hitting 40 years highs in the US well before the war ever started, and has been a constant weakness within Europe and other parts of the world for years.

While sanctions on Russian oil and gas will certainly add to instability in the future, it was central banking policy that created the bulk of this disaster in the first place.

The latest statement from the IMF may also reveal the expectations of globalists on the inflation front going forward. With multiple institutions from the WEF, World Bank, the UN, the IMF and the BIS all predicting worldwide food shortages this year, it's clear that inflation is going to get far worse. Georgieva's recommendations for subsidies on food and energy should act as a warning signal; the IMF would not be suggesting UBI-like measures unless they thought the economic crisis would be dangerous enough to compel the public to demand government monetary intervention on such a comprehensive scale. It might not seem like it, but a large number of people are fully aware that stimulus measures and government spending only lead to higher prices. They would have to be extremely desperate to ask for more of the same while hoping for different results.

Anyone still not prepared for a bottleneck in the supply chain and even higher costs needs to take the threat seriously. The globalists are telling you what is about to happen, and if you hope to remain free, UBI is not an option.

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/universal-basic-income-imf-calls-governments-subsidize-food-and-energy
 >>/3103/
Smedley Butler's father was interesting, 16 term Congressman, read the Knights of Columbus oath into the Congressional Record:
(wiki):

"Thomas Stalker Butler (November 4, 1855 – May 26, 1928) was a U.S. Representative born in Pennsylvania, serving from March 4, 1897 until his death, having been elected to the House sixteen times. Thomas S. Butler was also the father of the famous Marine Corps Major General Smedley Butler. He was Dean of the United States House of Representatives.

Born in Uwchlan Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania, he attended the common schools, West Chester State Normal School, and Wyer’s Academy in West Chester. He later studied law, was admitted to the bar in 1877, and commenced practice in West Chester. From 1885 to 1889 and again in 1927-1928 he served as trustee of the West Chester State Normal School. Butler was appointed judge of the fifteenth judicial district of Pennsylvania in 1888 and stood as an unsuccessful candidate for reelection in 1889. He was a delegate to the Republican National Convention in 1892.

Elected to Congress in his first term as an Independent Republican, he was elected as a Republican for each succeeding term. While in Congress, he was chairman of the United States House Committee on Pacific Railroads (Fifty-ninth through Sixty-first Congresses) and member of the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs (Sixty-sixth through Seventieth Congresses).

During World War I, Butler read into the Congressional Record the "bogus oath", which was falsely attributed to the Roman Catholic fraternal organization Knights of Columbus, in which the oath taker pledges to war against Protestant Christians.[1] The bogus oath was refuted by the Committee on Public Information, the wartime information agency of the Woodrow Wilson administration.[2]

Butler died in office and was buried in Oaklands Cemetery, West Chester, Pennsylvania. His home at West Chester, The Butler House, was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_S._Butler

No relation noted to Herman Butler.
 >>/3063/

Saul was roughly the same age as Jesus. Hundreds of years later. If your going to rant about something. Know WTF you're talking about. Tarsus was also a major Baal Worshiping site.
 >>/3097/
here is a mark:

_|_
Dumb fucks.
God it is special……….
You want make Him laugh?????????????
Present to Him your clock!

Ioanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 >>/3099/
Still no prosecutions for Fast & Furious.  Give guns to criminals.  Take away from law abiding citizens.  And don't prosecute gun violence unless it's an FBI false flag.
Jun 30 19:25
Another weather briefing is planned for 7:30 p.m. EDT (2330 UTC).

Jun 30 19:21
Weather is observed and forecast NO GO for liftoff within the remaining launch window at Cape Canaveral this evening, according to Launch Weather Officer Jessica Williams.

https://www.ulalaunch.com/missions/next-launch/atlas-v-ussf-12
 >>/3069/
> Jewish American Heritage Month.

When do we get American Heritage Month. I could care less about Jewish heritage month and black history month and LGBTQ month. I care about America's future. Do they?
why are there SOOOOO many videos of niggers committing violence? I get there's videos of every race committing race, but there's a disproportionate amount of violent videos by niggers. Why are niggers like that?
 >>/2997/
 >>/3103/
Look at them project their own dialectic inversion.

>>/3063/
Yep.  It's when they display a NEEDfor it when debating, meaning 'imputing it' in the minds of others by dialectic warping of words.
WWG1WGA WW.

boomer anon here, since 4ch Q clearance Patriot started droppin'. Thanks to all the shills back then! otherwise I would have missed the early postings due to time-zone diff. 

Anyways, flags out anons today. Natl. day celebrations in the Kingdom of Sweden today, hopefully in the future. A constitutional republic for and by, We The People of Sweden.

and Q, not a single day goes by when I reminiscence about the days ago when you could bring up the cellphone and check if there was a new drop, and all the ytuber patriots making new drop vids. Miss y'all guys. USS Kearsarge left the docks, loud and clear signal to the Deep State in Sweden, it's over and has been for a long time now. Any moves have been game planned out w/ counter-moves. May God have mercy on all y'all souls.

Semper Fidelis, and sic temper tyrannis.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #13
Max 20 files0 B total