Chan z rakiem, ale też zasadami.

New Reply on thread #5
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/3007/

When Lionel Giles began his translation of Sun Tzu's Art of War, the work was virtually unknown in Europe. Its introduction to Europe began in 1782 when a French Jesuit Father living in China,Its introduction to Europe began in 1782 when a French Jesuit Father living in China, Joseph Amiot, acquired a copy of it, and translated it into French. It was not a good translation because, according to Dr. Giles, "[I]t contains a great deal that Sun Tzu did not write, and very little indeed of what he did.

–From the Preface to the Project Gutenberg Etext

https://snewd.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Art-of-War-The-Sun-Tzu.pdf

A Jesuit missionary, Father Amiot, first brought The Art of War to the West, translating it into French in 1782. Unfortunately, this translation started the tradition of mistranslating Sun Tzu's work, starting with the title, The Art of War (Art de la guerre). This title, copied the title of a popular work by Machiavelli, but it didn't reflect Sun Tzu's Bing-fa, which would be better translated as "competitive methods."

https://www.scienceofstrategy.org/main/content/first-western-translation

When you read The Art of War, are you reading something that the Jesuits made up???
It’s easy to see this latest “Q” is a fake and gay imposter

Because he hasn’t mentioned a single thing about Kash’s Kurry 

The farts and sharts that result from the Patel family recipes have the potential to provide humanity with a neverending supply of renewable energy

The methane produced from these farts is great enough to sustain the sun for all eternity 

This is what The Great Awakening is really all about - the great awakening of humanity’s bowel movements

THIS is what the Deep State is fighting so hard to stop. These curry farts would put an end to their monopoly on the energy markets and close off the Central Banks’ money laundering revenue loop

The real Q will be back one day to give the signal to Julian Assange to release the recipes to the masses when the time is right

Why do you think Pompeo and the CIA are so desperate to take JA down? They know he has the recipes and are trying to get him to break and give it to them

Why do you think Pompeo has lost so much weight recently? He hasn’t been able to eat or sleep since finding out about these recipes. That gluttonous pig obsesses day and night about burying his snout in one of Mrs. Patel’s curry pots and eating from it like a trough 

Think logically, Anons!

Why would all the white nationalist Jews and Freemasons in Trump’s inner circle allow a sweet nerdy Indian boy like Kashyap Patel into their den of thieves?

Curry, Anons.

This was never about Trump. It’s been about Kash and his kurry this whole time!

YOU’VE HAD MORE THAN YOU KNOW

but rest assured..

PATRIOTS ARE IN CONTROL [of the recipes]

THE RECIPES = THE MAP

THE MAP IS THE KEY

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING

SOON
Lawrence Lader was born in 1919 to Jewish parents. In his early adulthood he was a supporter of Marxism. He, along with Betty Friedan and Bernard Nathanson, was one of the founders of the pro-abortion group NARAL. Betty Friedan described him as "the founding father of the abortion movement"
 >>/3038/

JUST LIKE WE HAVE BRAINWASHED YOU TO DO!

GOOD GOY!

DIE LIKE A LITTLE BITCH!!

YOUR RACE IS GOING EXTINCT AND THERES NOTJING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!
They are 100% going to rig these elections coming up.  They are going to stack pro-infanticide lunatics in vote counting areas.  These tards will think that it is moral to rig so they can have the right to murder babies.
Dad on the piss said to me when I was 5 that I'm ready to know Santa isn't real, and I said I know.
 >>/2998/
as POTUS tweeted yugely more than other politicians it's logical he also made more typos than the other politicians. The spelling checkers btw are not able to decide between counsel and council, I don't think they understand context.
 >>/3158/
> SES
> Find the Keystone

TheSenior Executive Service(SES) lead America’s workforce. As the keystone of the Civil Service Reform Act of 1978, the SES was established to “…ensure that the executive management of the Government of the United States is responsive to the needs, policies, and goals of the Nation and otherwise is of the highest quality.” These leaders possess well-honed executive skills and share a broad perspective on government and a public service commitment that is grounded in the Constitution.

Members of the SES serve in the key positions just below the top Presidential appointees. SES members are the major link between these appointees and the rest of the Federal workforce. They operate and oversee nearly every government activity in approximately 75 Federal agencies.

The U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) manages the overall Federal executive personnel program, providing the day-to-day oversight and assistance to agencies as they develop, select, and manage their Federal executives.

https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/senior-executive-service/
 >>/2998/
NONEof it has value.
All fiat money is a fraud.
That is all the money, worldwide, everywhere.
All their money is pegged to ours, which has been pretend since 1971.
That is how they can buy votes with handouts and projects and finance their wars.
https://wtfhappenedin1971.com/
 >>/3158/

I LIVE ON THE BORDER & CAN SAY WITH 100% CERTAINTY THAT THE ILLEGALS ARE MEANT TO BE THE UN TROOPS THEY WILL USE TO ATTEMPT TO DISARM CITIZENS! THEY ARE BEING STATIONED STRATEGICALLY ACROSS THE COUNTRY BEING HOUSED, TRAINNED, FED & WAITING TO BE EQUIPPED & ARMED!
Bill Barr Tells Congress He Was Not Interested in Investigating ANY Ballot Trafficking in the 2020 Election — And Laughed About Openly During Testimony

Day II of the January 6 Democrat Party Show Trial was held on Monday morning following their ratings bust on opening night.

The January 6 hearings that aired in primetime last Thursday took in less viewers than a normal night of television.

On Monday they went back to their daytime slot.

During their sham one-sided hearing the Jan. 6 Committee shared their interview with former AG Bill Barr who was seen laughing hysterically when he was asked about the evidence of voter fraud presented by “2000 Mules” during his pre-recorded testimony at the Jan 6 show trial.

Bill Barr:  “Uh, the election was not stolen by fraud. And I haven’t seen anything since the election that changes my mind on that, including the ‘2000 Mules’ movie. (laughing) In a nutshell. the GBI[Georgia Bureau of Investigation] was unimpressed with it and I was similarly unimpressed with it because I was holding my fire on that see what the photographic evidence was. I thought, well hell, if they have a lot of photographs of the same person dumping a lot of ballots in different boxes, that’s hard to explain. So I wanted to see what the photographic evidence was.  The cellphone data is singularly unimpressive.  Basically, if you take 2 million cellphones and figure out where they are physically in a big city like Atlanta or wherever, by definition, you’re going to find many hundreds of them that have passed by and spent time in the vicinity these boxes. And the premise that if you go by five boxes or whatever it was, that that’s a mule, is indefensible.”

How much you want to bet that Bill Barr never saw “2000 Mules”?

Clearly, Bill Barr was not interested in looking at any instances of ballot trafficking.

And Bill Barr clearly does not understand the law or is not interested in following the law.  Ballot trafficking is illegal in Georgia.  The movie and dozens of clips released since the movie show dozens of ballot traffickers dumping hundreds of ballots into Georgia drop boxes.

If Barr was serious about upholding the law he would have investigated each case of ballot trafficking released in the film and after the film.

On October 29, in Detroit, a US Postal worker can be seen making 4 trips to the Liberty Center satellite voting center in Detroit. The final trip was made in a private vehicle. Although the people making the deliveries are not the same, the number on the front of the US Post Office vehicle is the same!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/definition-dirty-bill-barr-tells-congress-not-interested-investigating-ballot-trafficking-2020-election-laughed-openly-testimony-video/
The 1/6 charade is trending behind a hidden camera at a week long chili cook off in a fiberglass shit house.
 >>/3158/
When the BAAL cult gets punched back in the gut and their mind is scrambled with "fuck", you have to jump in and drive if you don't want to crash.
if you want to save social security, pay back the funds the government "borrowed" but has NEVER paid back… with interest.
 >>/3074/
> BAKER WILL NOT BE CENSORED OR TOLD WHAT TO DO BY ANOTHER BAKER CONTROLLING A BV. GHOSTED.
5:5 bakes
they can delete and ban all they want
but they cant stop the signal
 >>/3059/
I won't go to sporting events anymore because of this.  It is painful when they announce some war hero and now I have to stand and applause their expansion of the empire.  How much does DOD pay these teams to make us stand for these heros.
 >>/3059/
they are not opposed to total chaos. civil unrest, and then foreign 'assistance. Australia already has laws in place to allow foreign mil to act in police capacity.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #5
Max 20 files0 B total