a random pol banner

/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Political discussion of ideology, history, and [current] events.

New Reply on thread #76630
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

thumbnail of September 23.jpg
thumbnail of September 23.jpg
September 23 jpg
(25.83 KB, 300x207)
thumbnail of RAM royal arch mason.jpg
thumbnail of RAM royal arch mason.jpg
RAM royal arch mason jpg
(40.47 KB, 410x277)
thumbnail of September 23rd The End of a Masonic Ritual and The Beginning of the Goat (2).jpg
thumbnail of September 23rd The End of a Masonic Ritual and The Beginning of the Goat (2).jpg
September... jpg
(2.51 MB, 820x9857)
 >>/78107/
The arch in RAM(Royal Arch Masonry) symbolizes the March 21st to September 23rd progression.

https://hiddeninthecrag.com/2017/09/29/september-23rd-masonic-ritual-and-crk/

Twyman says they do this “in regards to the Masonically-significant date of March 21. It’s the day that they observe the martyrdom of Hiram Abiff, their legendary “architect of Solomon’s Temple.” The ritual, as outlined in official Masonic publications, involves the participants half-genuflecting–kneeling on one knee–before the body of their fallen master, who is then of course resurrected.”

Now there is a connection to September 23rd with Freemasonry as we have already learned with the royal arch degree. This is when Freemasonry recognizes the vernal equinox with their royal arch. But there is also a connection there with the Masonic arch from the royal arch degree. Twyman writes, “the Royal Arch symbolizes the sun’s travel through the year, from equinox to equinox. The date “Sept. 23” is actually written on this drawing of the Royal Arch below. Furthermore, the Vernal Equinox, around March 21, is celebrated in Freemasonry as the date on which Hiram Abiff, as a symbol of the Sun and the Egyptian god Osiris, is said to have been risen from the grave with the grip of the Lion’s Paw! As it states here, “the body of our Grand Master Hiram Abif [is] to be found or reborn in the spiritual rebirth of the Sun, or Osirus [sp] at the Vernal or Spring Equinox of the sign of Aries the Ram.”
thumbnail of yujewoh.jpeg
thumbnail of yujewoh.jpeg
yujewoh jpeg
(5.98 KB, 308x164)
 >>/78100/
MHHH
 >>/78108/
Weird how it's Birth, death and rebirth ad infinitum soup'd up philosophy . It is totally jewish influence of cultist kabalistic mind control in play. Now if you want a cleaner version of this without the changing meaning in symbols just read up on what it was copied from, neoplatonism .
thumbnail of John Dee's 007, Tubal-Cain and the Rune of the _Original Language_ - redice.tv.jpg
thumbnail of John Dee's 007, Tubal-Cain and the Rune of the _Original Language_ - redice.tv.jpg
John Dee's... jpg
(2.41 MB, 705x10000)
thumbnail of Freemason Symbolism Bad Apple PV-7000x5911.jpg
thumbnail of Freemason Symbolism Bad Apple PV-7000x5911.jpg
Freemason Symbolism... jpg
(1.29 MB, 7000x5911)
thumbnail of Dragon_Ball_Z_Logo.png
thumbnail of Dragon_Ball_Z_Logo.png
Dragon_Ball_Z_Logo png
(54.97 KB, 383x246)
thumbnail of Skull and Bones, American Football, Walter Camp - Wikipedia.png
thumbnail of Skull and Bones, American Football, Walter Camp - Wikipedia.png
Skull and Bones,... png
(378.02 KB, 1610x1685)
thumbnail of Nimrod Tammuz Babylonian Syrian Trinity.png
thumbnail of Nimrod Tammuz Babylonian Syrian Trinity.png
Nimrod Tammuz... png
(82.41 KB, 1858x709)
 >>/77350/
 >>/77384/
Adding to this,

Dragon Ball Z = Satan God Omega
The perfect circle was one of the oldest symbols of god. The Dragon ball has a five point star in the center and is also point in a circle symbolism.

Astro Boy is a half naked boy with red shoes. Pic related show shim in front of Saturn

https://youtube.com/watch?v=FtutLA63Cp8
> this whole video
black white duality, 
0:08 eating the apple, witch broom, crucifix = Semiramis Nimrod worship
0:41 broken cup = fractured mind
0:55 right and left hand paths
0:58 X swords = Chi = Saturn
1:01 duality tree 
1:10 Saturn's scythe, solar raft
1:20 sword = sword and shield
1:35 potted plant and devil horns = life and death
1:42 reaching for the sun = enlightenment
1:57 moon, horizon sun(Horus), and shooting star(Masonic blazing star) hats
2:00 bunny ears pedo symbolism
2:03 James Bond pistol allusion = John Dee, 007, Tubal Cain
2:10 five point leaf = five point star
2:20 one eye
2:42 drinking gourd = Golden Horn King from "Journey to the West"
2:59 descending from light into the dark moisture = inversion of Hermetic doctrine
3:18 point in a circle
3:28 yin yang duality = balance of good and evil(Taoism, Masonic checkerboard)
3:35 offers the apple to the viewer

The umbrella and fan probably symbolize somthing, but it's alluding me.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=sRJbqCmkQ_E
starts with 10 stars
heart = Silphium plant = contraceptive, abortion, sterile sex = controlling people with sex
X = Chi = Saturn 
"WARNING WARNING WARNING YOU!" = three degrees
checker grid background = original football(Mason, Skull and Bones invention) field
"BATTLE YOU!"
"YOU CANNOT DIE" = immortality
up and down arrows = duality, as above so below
0:22 spiral circle, 0:49 square = squaring the circle
1:04 upside down five point star
1:06 five point star, point in a circle, burning = immortal fire
1:25 pentagon
1:58 magic wand, torchlight = enlightenment
2:35 69(Cancer astrology symbolism), 99(multiple of 11 = Illuminati)
3:10 "lunactic asylum from hell, lunatic asylum for the moon"
3:25 three stages progression, three stars = three degrees

https://youtube.com/watch?v=JV11oSbWW70
"World is Mine"
king crowns
heart = Silphium plant = contraceptive, abortion, sterile sex = controlling people with sex
0:25 one eye wink, Masonic globe, five point star
0:30 three rules = three degrees
0:49 red rose ring = Tudor rose
0:54 oval background = world egg, orange = adds to 33 in pythagorean Gematria
1:07 checker grid = original football(Mason, Skull and Bones invention) field
1:58 white horse = sun/sun chariot, UK hill figures
kikepedia/wiki/White_horses_in_mythology
2:53 red and blue arrows
3:00 eggs = world egg
3:27 "number one princess" = the one God

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_j0kfGNwIlw
> 8 ball eyes
> X = Chi = Saturn
> black, white, red
> being the last one = one God

https://youtube.com/watch?v=duPJqfKiA78
Triple baka is casting a spell of idiocy on you. The trident symbolism is the three degrees.
"I woke up in front of my computer today = Kabbalah dream symbolism
Good morning!!" = Horus 

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2CewwiE3-qg
Hows the Progress Going looks kind of satanic. The up/down stars, red eyes, sun/moon, and focus on melancholy work.
0:53 clock, "TIME OVER" = Saturn
8 = infinity, the lower circle on the eight is dotted = point in a circle

http://www.masonicdictionary.com/numbers.html
Among the Pythagoreans the number eight was esteemed as the first cube, being formed by the continued multiplication of 2 by 2 by 2, and signified friendship, prudence, counsel, and justice; and, as the cube or reduplication of the first even number, it was made to refer to the primitive law of nature, which supposes all men to be equal.

http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/point_within_circle.html
kikepedia/wiki/Circled_dot
Solar symbol used to represent the Sun
The sun / Gold (Alchemical symbols)
The sun / Ra (Egyptian hieroglyphs)
> As a symbol of the phallus or nature's generative principle and of an Entered Apprentice Freemason
thumbnail of Saturn Time.jpg
thumbnail of Saturn Time.jpg
Saturn Time jpg
(79.95 KB, 495x639)
thumbnail of Astro Boy, Saturn, Red Shoes.jpg
thumbnail of Astro Boy, Saturn, Red Shoes.jpg
Astro Boy,... jpg
(46.9 KB, 322x499)
thumbnail of Zodiac Signs Cancer Capricorn Aries Libra.jpg
thumbnail of Zodiac Signs Cancer Capricorn Aries Libra.jpg
Zodiac Signs Cancer... jpg
(388.22 KB, 1023x1024)
thumbnail of 8 Ball Eyes, X Saturn Chi;  Chururira Chururira Daddadda!.jpg
thumbnail of 8 Ball Eyes, X Saturn Chi;  Chururira Chururira Daddadda!.jpg
8 Ball... jpg
(2.48 MB, 3872x7480)
thumbnail of 8 infinity, point in circle, Hows The Progress Going.png
thumbnail of 8 infinity, point in circle, Hows The Progress Going.png
8 infinity, point in... png
(685.91 KB, 1920x1080)
 >>/78175/
https://www.ft.com/content/d96c5d2e-ffac-11e4-8c46-00144feabdc0
Blood-sacrifice also creates a literally red shoe: in some Cinderella tales the stepsisters cut off their own toes or heels to fit the tiny shoe. Suffering the pain of mutilation is, again, the price for pleasures received or anticipated.
thumbnail of Freemason Anime.png
thumbnail of Freemason Anime.png
Freemason Anime png
(1.66 MB, 1916x1080)
thumbnail of evolution of links shield 1mb.jpg
thumbnail of evolution of links shield 1mb.jpg
evolution of links... jpg
(893.65 KB, 2304x1440)
thumbnail of Triforce, Brother Mike Martin Masonic FOB Collection.jpg
thumbnail of Triforce, Brother Mike Martin Masonic FOB Collection.jpg
Triforce, Brother... jpg
(1.25 MB, 1673x1691)
thumbnail of triforce vesica piscis.jpg
thumbnail of triforce vesica piscis.jpg
triforce... jpg
(276.4 KB, 684x1153)
thumbnail of majoras mask zelda triforce crotch.png
thumbnail of majoras mask zelda triforce crotch.png
majoras mask zelda... png
(2.61 MB, 1675x1279)
Link's Awakening = Kabbalah sleep symbolism

The first two Zeldas used Christian crosses to bait the normies.
The triforce is the "three sided pyramid FOB"
The birds are either the phoenix, Masonic eagle, or the Horus hawk/falcon
MK Ultra butterfly
Cancer lobster

https://gnosticwarrior.com/?s=eagle
Eagle and Double Headed Eagle Symbolism in Freemasonry. As a symbol the Eagle more prominently appears in the 18th, 30th, 32nd and 33rd degrees, the first being an Eagle of one head, and the others double headed.

The double headed Eagle of Kadosh, that is of the 30th, 31st and 32d degrees, is a white and black Eagle. The head, neck, legs, and tips of the wings are of white feathers, while the body and wings are black.

https://gnosticwarrior.com/eagle-symbol.html
Manly P. Hall, 33rd Degree Freemason had written in his book, The Phoenix: An Illustrated Review of Occultism and Philosophy;

“Among the ancients a fabulous bird called the Phoenix is described by early writers … in size and shape it resembles the eagle, but with certain differences. The body of the Phoenix is one covered with glossy purple feathers, and the plumes in its tail are alternately blue and red. The head of the bird is light in color, and about its neck is a circlet of golden plumage. At the back of its back the Phoenix has a crest of feathers of brilliant color … The Phoenix, it is said, lives for 500 years, and at its death its body opens and the new born Phoenix emerges. Because of this symbolism, the Phoenix is generally regarded as representing immortality and resurrection … The Phoenix is one sign of the secret orders of the ancient world and of the initiate of those orders, for it was common to refer to one who had been accepted into the temples as a man twice-born, or reborn. Wisdom confers a new life, and those who become wise are born again.” [p. p. 176-77]
thumbnail of Sacred Mysteries Maya Chan America Egypt India.jpg
thumbnail of Sacred Mysteries Maya Chan America Egypt India.jpg
Sacred Mysteries Maya... jpg
(526.42 KB, 1251x995)
thumbnail of Screenshot_2019-12-24 The Masonic Serpent Kings.jpg
thumbnail of Screenshot_2019-12-24 The Masonic Serpent Kings.jpg
Screenshot... jpg
(2.29 MB, 981x4071)
thumbnail of Screenshot_2019-12-24 The Masonic Symbolism of Color.png
thumbnail of Screenshot_2019-12-24 The Masonic Symbolism of Color.png
Screenshot... png
(415.45 KB, 748x3625)
thumbnail of Screenshot_2019-12-23 Gold Mask.png
thumbnail of Screenshot_2019-12-23 Gold Mask.png
Screenshot... png
(304.63 KB, 876x1478)
thumbnail of Summer North Cancer, Winter South Capricorn.png
thumbnail of Summer North Cancer, Winter South Capricorn.png
Summer North Cancer,... png
(33.24 KB, 650x349)
 >>/78178/
> The first two Zeldas used Christian crosses to bait the normies.
> The triforce is the "three sided pyramid FOB"
> The birds are either the phoenix, Masonic eagle, or the Horus hawk/falcon
> MK Ultra butterfly
> Cancer lobster
^I'm speaking about Link's shields here.

link = link your dualities
The three sided pyramid FOB shows the sun and moon on the lower triangles and the eye of God on the top. It symbolizes linking your dualities to ascend.

Goranger's Gold Mask symbolizes Plato's golden minded philosopher kings. He uses a Saturn scythe as his main weapon.

An anon mentioned trains are important to the elite/Freemasons/Illuminati. I've noticed a big train theme in much of the Masonic media. Anyone know what that's about? Train metaphors relate to group projects: getting on track, laying down tracks, etc. There's the train Zelda, a train Sentai(Toq Ranger), and it shows up in many Masonic music videos and shows. Hey Arnold(Football head, baseball cap, Scottish kilt shirt, Harold is black, white, and red with a 33 on his shirt) has a whole episode about the ghost train. Peter Gabriel, Yello, and The KLF have songs about trains and their videos are full of Mason symbolism.

https://archive.org/stream/SecretDestinyOfAmerica/The%20Secret%20Destiny%20of%20America%20%281944%2C%20by%20Manly%20P.%20Hall%29_djvu.txt

According to their own legends the Mayas owed their cultural superiority to a mysterious old man who 
came out of the sea riding on a raft of serpents. Among various tribes this man has different names, but he is 
best known by the title conferred upon him in the Mexican area. Here he was called 
> Quetzalcoatl. 
He is said to 
have come from the east from the land of the many colored rocks. Quetzalcoatl carried with him the symbol of 
the cross. His name means the "feathered snake," or the "serpent covered with the plumes of the Quetzal bird." 

The Feathered Snake taught the people of Central America all of the useful arts and raised them from a 
primitive state to one of an excellent civilization. He instructed them in agriculture, architecture, medicine, 
science, language, religion, and statesmanship. Having accomplished the civilization of the Indian tribes, he 
ruled over them for a time as a benevolent priest-king. Then he returned to the shore of the sea, called to his 
raft of serpents, and then floated away to the east, with the promise to return at a distant day to rule over his 
nation. 

When Cortez reached the coast of Mexico the Aztec King, Montezuma, dispatched messengers of State 
bearing with them the plumed crown of Mexico. The trusting Aztec thought that Cortez was Quetzalcoatl 
returned, and was ready immediately to surrender the throne !
> Homer
The wars weren't faked, but the Trojan war itself seemed to be a result of an agreement between kings. People otherwise need to analyse Homer's texts from a more ethnic perspective. 
Aside from this... ...a lot of this thread is really trivial. Why has the "Exoteric Hollywood" scene gotten so big (Mark Brahmin etc., literally a drone of Spencer that associates with jews)? Why are so many shill posters on Cuckchan etc. starting to repeat this? I appreciate that you've went further than that, and actually hammered the weebfags, but really...
 >>/78195/
Here's how the war started, in a council attended by both the king of Troy Priam and his hosts and the Mycenaean king Agamemnon and his people:
http://classics.mit.edu/Homer/iliad.7.vii.html
> Thus did the old man rebuke them, and forthwith nine men started to their feet. Foremost of all uprose King Agamemnon, and after him brave Diomed the son of Tydeus. Next were the two Ajaxes, men clothed in valour as with a garment, and then Idomeneus, and Meriones his brother in arms. After these Eurypylus son of Euaemon, Thoas the son of Andraemon, and Ulysses also rose. Then Nestor knight of Gerene again spoke, saying: "Cast lots among you to see who shall be chosen. If he come alive out of this fight he will have done good service alike to his own soul and to the Achaeans." 
(skip forward)
> Thus he spoke, and the princess shouted in applause. Meanwhile the Trojans held a council, angry and full of discord, on the acropolis by the gates of King Priam's palace; and wise Antenor spoke. "Hear me he said, "Trojans, Dardanians, and allies, that I may speak even as I am minded. Let us give up Argive Helen and her wealth to the sons of Atreus, for we are now fighting in violation of our solemn covenants, and shall not prosper till we have done as I say."
> He then sat down and Alexandrus husband of lovely Helen rose to speak. "Antenor," said he, "your words are not to my liking; you can find a better saying than this if you will; if, however, you have spoken in good earnest, then indeed has heaven robbed you of your reason. I will speak plainly, and hereby notify to the Trojans that I will not give up the woman; but the wealth that I brought home with her from Argos I will restore, and will add yet further of my own." 
> On this, when Paris had spoken and taken his seat, Priam of the race of Dardanus, peer of gods in council, rose and with all sincerity and goodwill addressed them thus: "Hear me, Trojans, Dardanians, and allies, that I may speak even as I am minded. Get your suppers now as hitherto throughout the city, but keep your watches and be wakeful. At daybreak let Idaeus go to the ships, and tell Agamemnon and Menelaus sons of Atreus the saying of Alexandrus through whom this quarrel has come about; and let him also be instant with them that they now cease fighting till we burn our dead; hereafter we will fight anew, till heaven decide between us and give victory to one or to the other." 
> Thus did he speak, and they did even as he had said. They took supper in their companies and at daybreak Idaeus went his wa to the ships. He found the Danaans, servants of Mars, in council at the stern of Agamemnon's ship, and took his place in the midst of them. "Son of Atreus," he said, "and princes of the Achaean host, Priam and the other noble Trojans have sent me to tell you the saying of Alexandrus through whom this quarrel has come about, if so be that you may find it acceptable. All the treasure he took with him in his ships to Troy- would that he had sooner perished- he will restore, and will add yet further of his own, but he will not give up the wedded wife of Menelaus, though the Trojans would have him do so. Priam bade me inquire further if you will cease fighting till we burn our dead; hereafter we will fight anew, till heaven decide between us and give victory to one or to the other." 
> They all held their peace, but presently Diomed of the loud war-cry spoke, saying, "Let there be no taking, neither treasure, nor yet Helen, for even a child may see that the doom of the Trojans is at hand." 
> The sons of the Achaeans shouted applause at the words that Diomed had spoken, and thereon King Agamemnon said to Idaeus, "Idaeus, you have heard the answer the Achaeans make you-and I with them. But as concerning the dead, I give you leave to burn them, for when men are once dead there should be no grudging them the rites of fire. Let Jove the mighty husband of Juno be witness to this covenant." 
You need to be more scholarly with your stuff instead of just pointing out obvious symbolism etc.
 >>/78196/
The guy i was listening to claimed the attacks against Troy were too small to ever take the city. The whole thing was staged to produce a prolonged war. It was theater propagated by two kings basically.
 >>/78200/
Do you still have the source for this guy? I'm going to review his claims here and see if they're legitimate or not, since a lot of people claiming that wars are fixed/faked make terrible claims (though I'm willing to accept them if they're legit). For example Miles Mathis's "Battle of France" where he bases his sources off Wikipedia instead of the first-hand sources, and makes ridiculous claims, including some that literal 5 year olds can correct, for example he said France and Holland have a border.
Bumping this old thread to see if OP is still here. Wanted to ask him some questions about Assasin's Creed. Lots of esoteric content in that game
 >>/80061/
not op but its the knights templar assasins line from history. Bill cooper goes over this in the mystery babylon series its on youtube.
Fun fact, the triforce pieces in zelda 1 were originally electronic chips, The triforce was originally just 2 triangles, The zelda name was inspired by Zelda Fitzgerald, and link is named that because it was a "link between player and character."
 >>/80072/
Her husband, F.Scott Fitzgerald cheated on her with the jewess Sheilah Graham while she was in the hospital. The traitor died of a heart attack due to being an extreme alcoholic in the apartment he was living in with that kikess. The Triforce actually comes from the Hojo clan, 12th and 13th century Japan, known as the Mitsuuroko. It's also currently a company in Japan by the same name. The logo is everywhere.
 >>/80079/ Yeah but the riforce itself (in the games) was originally just 2 triangles (The triforce of wisdom and triforce of power) The 3rd (Triforce of courage) was added in zelda 2
thumbnail of 432455.png
thumbnail of 432455.png
432455 png
(575.11 KB, 545x449)
 >>/80095/
The plan all along was to resemble the Mitsuuroko. There are things in history that come first, and then are re-used. The Hojo clan existed before The Legend of Zelda games.
 >>/80098/ Pretty sure they added the triforce of courage to make the tri part of the name make sense and to resemble the mitsuuroko. But pretty sure they were inspired by it after they made the 1st zelda game.
thumbnail of original light medallion ocarina of time.png
thumbnail of original light medallion ocarina of time.png
original light... png
(2.26 MB, 1920x2144)
thumbnail of ocarina time triforce temple time.jpg
thumbnail of ocarina time triforce temple time.jpg
ocarina... jpg
(637.26 KB, 1920x3220)
Oh wow this thread is still going. OP here. I think there's a definite connection to Freemasonry and Islam. That may explain the Muslim symbolism in the original OOT fire temple adn some of the Islamic/shriner looking architecture. Gannon symbolizes the desert God Set doing battle against the green gods Osiris and Horus. 

https://youtube.com/watch?v=kOQsnNTK4lo
https://youtube.com/watch?v=eJfiHvEk-ZA

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y41A7mzAQ-4
Check out this video. Early beta versions of OOT had a weird black and white, inverted triforce. The silver(moon) medallion is interesting.
Here's the final version. They got rid of the inverted triforce.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=uaE46lHr8pY
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Qt1NBnq35xY
thumbnail of 1640955543556.png
thumbnail of 1640955543556.png
1640955543556 png
(3.19 MB, 2160x2160)
Interesting and well made observation research OP.
Maybe this will be a stupid question to ask but had you also considered to check other videogames containing freemasonic/zion messages?

>>/77345/
> He's actually wears something similar to Slavic tunics in most games.
Eeeh actually slavic tunics have very different collars and also a patterns and styles unique to area from which slav was born so i do not know how did you managed to find coorelation.
 >>/86468/
> Eeeh actually slavic tunics have very different collars and also a patterns and styles unique to area from which slav was born so i do not know how did you managed to find coorelation.

It looked kinda similar so that's why I said it. I'm not a Slav so I don't know 100% of it. Maybe you can post some examples.

> Maybe this will be a stupid question to ask but had you also considered to check other videogames containing freemasonic/zion messages?

I wouldn't have too much of a problem posting more info in this old thread, but I don't have much. OP is probably gone by now. 

You can post what you have if you have anything.
thumbnail of erh55.jpeg
thumbnail of erh55.jpeg
erh55 jpeg
(939.44 KB, 1920x1240)
thumbnail of Visiogth warrior.jpeg
thumbnail of Visiogth warrior.jpeg
Visiogth... jpeg
(68.85 KB, 527x733)
thumbnail of German soldier.jpeg
thumbnail of German soldier.jpeg
German soldier jpeg
(26.68 KB, 300x383)
thumbnail of link_example.jpeg
thumbnail of link_example.jpeg
link_example jpeg
(25 KB, 475x642)
 >>/86486/
Hmmm okay. I think I mistook Slavic tunics with regular armor that the ancient German / Visigoths wore during fights.  

So reiterating my point. Would be better if Link looked at least somewhat more masculine, and not too effeminate looking. But I guess that's the point of the character then.

Also, have some archived threads about this topic if you need it. There's more around the board if you want to read more.

Freemason Video Games v2
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/202547092/#202547092
Freemason Video Games v3
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/202585199/#202585199
Freemasons Assassinated Nintendo President Satoru Iwata
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/196419946/#196419946

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/232376217

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/232376217/#q232376696
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/232376217/#q232391033

https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/15723339/#15725867
> Rule 13: There is a picture of said anime character doing the masonic pose. No exceptions.
https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/19414287/#19414287
>  ITT, we point out symbols of freemasonry in anime.
 >>/86498/
> Also, have some archived threads about this topic if you need it.

Thats surprising to know there was more of such threads on 4chans /pol/ apart of those which had of coverage on majoras mask, Satoru Iwata and Hitman series. I sort of wonder if counter strike global offensive was covered in one since it also has some eyebrow raising diamonds (from obelisks to "operations" logos)
thumbnail of IMG_20220416_213324_084.JPG
thumbnail of IMG_20220416_213324_084.JPG
IMG_20220416_213324_0... JPG
(115.13 KB, 1350x1080)
thumbnail of IMG_20220416_213309_198.JPG
thumbnail of IMG_20220416_213309_198.JPG
IMG_20220416_213309_1... JPG
(123.13 KB, 1346x1123)
thumbnail of IMG_20220416_213240_882.JPG
thumbnail of IMG_20220416_213240_882.JPG
IMG_20220416_213240_8... JPG
(131.09 KB, 1351x1200)
thumbnail of proxy-image (19).jpeg
thumbnail of proxy-image (19).jpeg
proxy-image (19) jpeg
(41.58 KB, 500x500)
 >>/86481/
> You can post what you have if you have anything
Its not much and i come on stuff occasionaly when i notice things but i can drop a sample in music industry.

I noticed in few modern talking band videos especially in cherry cherry lady and atlantis is coming clips eyebrow rising symbols which i suspect being masonic (checkerd board in one altrough streched wierdly, obelisk and 3 pillars in second)
 >>/87164/
> I noticed in few modern talking band videos especially in cherry cherry lady and atlantis is coming clips eyebrow rising symbols which i suspect being masonic

You have no idea how many artists and "celebrities" are doing that type of shit. It's really hard to go anywhere in that industry if you don't "sell your soul to the devil" Literally
thumbnail of stiahnuť (74).jpeg
thumbnail of stiahnuť (74).jpeg
stiahnuť (74) jpeg
(11.29 KB, 200x195)
 >>/87172/
> You have no idea how many artists and "celebrities" are doing that type of shit.
I have an idea honestly (since finding out about MTV and further research after communism by backdoor part where was shown entertainment industry) but i dont remember all sometimes of the marks symbols gestures etc.

> It's really hard to go anywhere in that industry if you don't "sell your soul to the devil" Literally
Or open an pandoras box literally
Like in picture related or rocky horror freakshow
thumbnail of d20.jpg
thumbnail of d20.jpg
d20 jpg
(54.64 KB, 489x623)
thumbnail of stiahnuť (19).jpeg
thumbnail of stiahnuť (19).jpeg
stiahnuť (19) jpeg
(219.39 KB, 1242x1650)
thumbnail of proxy-image (1) (4).jpeg
thumbnail of proxy-image (1) (4).jpeg
proxy-image (1) (4) jpeg
(29.34 KB, 400x400)
 >>/89338/
The amount of goy slop from soy in this post is punching 
Sure so much are those who refuse masonic brands are mentally ill defenetly its not an opposite where someone is willing to pay a hard money for cardboxes re releases for full price (inb4 strawmann that others do it too now) and its community is often characterized by the large amount of men children who according that those who refuse this degeneracy are a fully mentally healthy individuals

Fuck off nintendo with other developers are pumping you with masonry without even you being aware of it but you woudlnt take a 2 hours to read what was researched here since you arent "mentally ill"
thumbnail of 1612505216866.png
thumbnail of 1612505216866.png
1612505216866 png
(1.37 MB, 3776x3712)
 >>/89342/
> Why do you use that term? 
Degogatory filler to say how shit that sentence was which maybe stuck to me
> What do you think about this dapper gentleman?
That Adolf Hitler?
A man with boundless love for his people whos visions and worldview created the strongest, most prosperous and advanced and healthiest nation in modern history with others which he helped to achieve independence which was destroyed by zions powers since he threatened their plans of world goverment where non jew gets most humiliating life and death physically possible.
thumbnail of IMG_0205.png
thumbnail of IMG_0205.png
IMG_0205 png
(1.64 MB, 1000x1658)
thumbnail of IMG_0206.png
thumbnail of IMG_0206.png
IMG_0206 png
(1.52 MB, 1500x1073)
 >>/76630/
You make some good points, OP, but I got some info graphs that point out that Majora’s Mask (definitely a MM/33, no doubt about that) is about stopping the resurrection, as well as another info graph explaining Zelda’s lore.

If you aren’t into Catholic perspectives on things, then just ignore them and just take the redpills without those in mind. Just know that the anon who posted these has been researching Masonry for a LOOOONG time.

Mario is Hermes/Mercury, a very important symbol for Masons, according to Albert Pike. Hermes also (coincidentally or not) kills a tortoise in his mythology. Guess who Mario kills? That’s right. Koopas! Tortoises!

People need to get their heads outta their asses and stop calling Japanese vidya “Aryan”. It’s not and never will be. Anyone who defends it should just go eat diarrhea flowing from a kike mason’s asshole and lick their feet like the degenerates they are.

https://kikesesotericsymbols.blogspot.com/2019/01/cult-of-aton-part-14-priory-of-sion.html
http://kikesesotericsymbols.blogspot.com/2018/12/the-fazer-rooster.html?m=1
thumbnail of IMG_0849.jpeg
thumbnail of IMG_0849.jpeg
IMG_0849 jpeg
(20.75 KB, 129x129)
 >>/89338/
Says the person typing on his computer rather than tirelessly trying to wake people the fuck up (both irl and online) and risking his life to save his own country from subversive parasites.

This ain’t your website, dude. Go to Reddit.com, they have a subreddit called r/Nintendo where you can mangasm about it there and talk about how progress they are, faggot.
thumbnail of IMG_0208.jpeg
thumbnail of IMG_0208.jpeg
IMG_0208 jpeg
(391.51 KB, 1290x858)
thumbnail of IMG_0209.jpeg
thumbnail of IMG_0209.jpeg
IMG_0209 jpeg
(80.01 KB, 1290x302)
 >>/89339/
Ik, man. This shit is literally cancer to Aryan mindset.

Nintendo are endorsing globohomo. I believe they even had a tweet endorsing Black Lives Matter (though I could be wrong).
thumbnail of IMG_0393.jpeg
thumbnail of IMG_0393.jpeg
IMG_0393 jpeg
(83.54 KB, 1000x1000)
 >>/76712/
This is exactly what I was talking about. 

Mario is the video game representation of Hermes/Mercury. He’s the dweller of the underground (underworld). He fights bipedal tortoises and steals their shells (tortoises are a symbol associated with the mythological Hermes). He turns into alchemical mercury in 64 (a link between Hermes and him being the alleged founder of alchemy).

Nintendo itself was founded by a Japanese man who was a concrete mason and who might of been in bed with the mob (secret societies work close to mobs through blue-collared unions, like construction). Now you’re starting to realize why Reddit leftist soyboys love this goyslop, right?
 >>/90941/
> and talk about how progress they are, faggot.
There are still people who really think they make an revolutionary features and mechanics to their games?
Pierun you see it these people never grew up on 90s to 2010s pc gaming 
Nintendo is more likely one of the most backward developers in media even bigger than bethesda or activision and thats meta thats hard to surpass in dementia
Just imagine charging people for a bloody cardboard boxes an prices of a standart stuff for PC that will hold far longer and can be scrapped for parts when broken
Americans are totally enslaved now.

Having hope is difficult when Americans look you in the eye and say that the USA needs more surveillance cameras, cars must be banned, ketchup must be outlawed, coffee must be criminalized, churches must stay closed, guns must be confiscated, property rights must be ended, forfeiture is wonderful, TSA groping is fantastic, NSA wiretapping is great, and CIA torture is necessary.
thumbnail of JCDent.jpeg
thumbnail of JCDent.jpeg
JCDent jpeg
(40.21 KB, 512x512)
 >>/92056/
Is that picture legit? I'd be a shame if it were. could explain why he makes games with so many contriversial topics and gets no consequences though

Sometimes Kojima just wears any shirt though. Like, he doesn't understand English and doesn't have a lot of cultural knowledge on some western topics.
 >>/92057/
That masonic image from far what i dug out was from times when he was in paris and gave info on ground zeroes demo for MGS V phantom pain
More from the same room where the left one was taken
https://www.metalgearinformer.com/?post_type=post&p=13384

On that bafta one i would need to dig deeper as V got around 4 bafta fellowship awards with other projects
 >>/92089/
This is a discussion thread. There have been many contributors. Learn how IDs work and you can easily realize that. This is what is supposed to happen on an imageboard. The recent spam of the last two years from random shitheads who dump lazy one sentence BS, leave links and leave is not what it's supposed to be.
 >>/92351/
 >>/92351/
Hmmm Gerudos are actually based of Arab / Islamic empires though. Fire temple on OoT had Islamic emblems all over the place before the game got localized to other regions

And yeah some Arabs do look exactly like Gerudos and where obviously modeled by them. I've met a few and they look just like them

>>/92071/

I'll look into this later. Thanks anon

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #76630
Max 20 files0 B total