Welcome To Q War Room

New Reply on thread #14953
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

2/2 Politico article refuting its own case:

Giuliani attended the same party, as did Felix Sater, a former executive at the Trump Organization who had a double life as a convicted criminal and a high-level cooperator for the CIA. Sater, who told POLITICO earlier this month that he knows Parnas, said Friday that he did not interact with him at the party. 
> Did not know Sater had been exec at Trump org!
> Why didn't the 2 men interact? Bad blood? Both tasked by the C_A? Those create another set of implications

Parnas posted a photo of himself with Trump at the White House on May 1, 2018, with a caption describing an “incredible dinner and even better conversation,” according to a screenshot captured by The Campaign Legal Center. Another picture Parnas posted from May 21, 2018, shows him with Fruman and Donald Trump Jr. in Beverly Hills, with the caption “Power Breakfast!!!” 
> photo not shown
> photo posted where? no link or site named
> The Campaign Legal Center site? no link

Those involved in planning Trump’s election night party portrayed a chaotic organizing system, with no centralized guest list or system for inviting attendees.
> so who was there wasn't planned or calculated in advance, rendering the attendee list not very important after all

Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer, who was spokesman for the Republican National Committee at the time, recalled, “I think up until the wee hours of the morning it was not a tough ticket. Put it that way. I just remember bringing people in there with me. It was not the most challenging event to get into.” 
> admittance wasn't tightly controlled, making attendance not very important or significant

It goes on and on the same way - implications, false inferences, misdirection and other sheer fuckery.
 >>/15717/
https://nypost.com/2019/08/13/don-lemon-sued-by-hamptons-bartender-for-alleged-assault/ 

Should have taken that Lemon Drop.
Sick people.

https://theconservativeopinion.com/breaking-don-lemon-reportedly-offered-assault-accuser-six-figure-settlement/

Money won't fix this one.
 >>/15709/
> PROJECT VERTIAS "BIGGEST STORY EVER" -- CNN

@JamesOKeefeIII
3h
BREAKING: I just walked off the stage in Washington DC where I announced that our next @Project_Veritas #BeBrave insider is from within @CNN. #ExposeCNN pic.twitter.com/TWL79UinaS

— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) October 12, 2019
https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1183070689663815681
https://archive.is/iys4M

It might be time to recall the worst things you’ve said to CNN staff in the hallways, @brianstelter. Project Veritas has a reliable source who wore a hidden 🎥

— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) October 12, 2019
https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1183087018022260736
https://archive.is/U0sGO
CALL FOR THREAD
CALL FOR THREAD
CALL FOR THREAD

minibun can u start at bread 9230  >>/12516/ and collect on Pelosi
then create a thread on Call to Dig Nancy Pelosi. 
Clone the Call to Dig Biden one  >>/14854/

pelosi #9429
 >>/10569/  >>/10882/ Pelosi's son & Ukraine
 >>/10684/ Breaking: Nancy Pelosi's son and his partners involved with organization who wikileaks claims is a front organization. Pelosi & partners running fake businesse
 >>/10882/ Nancy Pelosi’s Son Also Has Business Connections With Ukraine.
 >>/10887/ Voat dig on Pelosi
NOTABLES COLLECTED?
NOTABLES COLLECTED?
NOTABLES COLLECTED?
NOTABLES COLLECTED?
NOTABLES COLLECTED?
NOTABLES COLLECTED?
 >>/15518/
5:5
I was literally JUST thinking about this anon
am I burning myself out 
am I being present with my fam/fens 
in the moment 
or is brain thinking about the hive every moment I'm away 
highly synchronistic I would happen upon your post exactly as I am having these thoughts
tyvm anon
well received 

o7
 >>/15724/

CALL FOR NOTETAKER
CALL FOR NOTETAKER
CALL FOR NOTETAKER
CALL FOR NOTETAKER

I guess nxt bread for notables, ill just link to this bread

CALL FOR NOTETAKER
CALL FOR NOTETAKER
CALL FOR NOTETAKER
CALL FOR NOTETAKER
 >>/15720/
Mockingbird cabal won't be too happy about this. Expect wailing and knashing of teeth as well as FF and satanic holiday evil goings on. When was Demolay killed ?
 >>/15626/
Everybody's different, a'course.
I don't have many fam/frens close by.
Not many other distractions, either.
So can spend a lot of time on Q work.
Definitely a sense of being called
To a more or less full-time job 
with overtime!
thumbnail of makememes.jpg
thumbnail of makememes.jpg
makememes jpg
(52.88 KB, 500x671)
Also, https://kek.gg is an in-browser meme maker.
It's a little more complicated than I think it needs to be, but once you get used to it, can churn things out pretty quickly.
If you want to enlist.
Trump Impeachment Inquiry Meant to Discredit Barr’s Investigation Into Spygate—Marc Ruskin
10/6/19

What is the basis for the “impeachment inquiry” into President Trump?

In the eyes of former FBI agent Marc Ruskin, in what ways is the inquiry highly irregular? 

And how does the whistleblower complaint relate to Spygate and the upcoming Horowitz report? 

This is American Thought Leaders 🇺🇸, and I’m Jan Jekielek.

Today we sit down with Marc Ruskin, who wrote “The Pretender: My Life Undercover for the FBI” after almost three decades at the agency.

VIDEO: https://youtube.com/watch?v=PByoZspKPBY
 >>/15677/
I think we'd be amazed at the diverse skills sets, backgrounds, and situations of anons!!! I can't tell you the number of times I've looked at particularly dumb shill insult and wishes i could tell them a little bit about my background--just 4 the entertainment value. 

I can envision a particularly hilarious article in the future where shill insults are paired with anons' skills sets or life experience. Like a shill maybe calling James Woods a "fukken newfag" (etc)

Happens with anons too--like the time the anon kept telling off another anon for posting "test"--only to find out the poster was Q!
 >>/15733/
May I suggest memes to express simply how deeply betrayed we are.

HAVE   WE   ALREADY   JOINED   A   ONE-WORLD   GOVERNMENT?

U.S. Sovereignty — Fact or Fiction?
The  Executive,  Judicial  and  Legislative  Branches  of  the  U.S.  Govern-  ment  have  followed  the  policy  that  the  United  Nations  Treaty  approved  under  the  U.N.  Participation  Act  of  1945  in  behalf  of  the  United  States  of  America  by  Harry  S.  Truman  and  the  United  States  Senate,  which  treaty  supersedes  the  United  States  Constitution  under  the  terms  of  Article  VI  of  the United States Constitution.The  Council  of  Foreign  Relations  created  the  United  Nations.  Their  member  agents,  Alger  Hiss  and  Leo  Pasvolsky  did  the  paperwork,  but  the  honors  went  to  a  special  committee  appointed  by  President  Roosevelt  to  draw the first draft of the Charter.The  members  of  the  Committee  were:  Sumner  Wells,  Isaiah  Bowman,  Hamilton  Fish  Armstrong,  Benjamin  Cohen,  and  Clark  Eichelberger  —  all  members  of  the  Council  on  Foreign  Relations  and  members  of  a  secret  Order of the Quest called the JASON Society.The  Charter  was  rushed  through  the  U.S.  Senate  without  printed  copies  to  guide  the  Senators:  it  was  EXPLAINED  to  them  by  Russian-born  revolutionary Leo Pasvolsky.The  Charter  conferred  no  real  power  on  the  General  Assembly;  all  the  power was in the Security Council where the VETO was.   The SenateChapter ThirteenTreason in High Places• 241would  not  have  ratified  the  Charter  except  that  the  American  delegation  had  a  right  to  VETO  if  our  interests  were  threatened  by  action  of  other  members.Included   in   this   Charter   was   and   is   ARTICLE   25:   "Member   nations   agree  to  ACCEPT  and  CARRY  OUT  the  decisions  of  the  Security  Council  in  accordance with the PRESENT CHARTER/'No   restrictions,   no   reservations.   This   is   ALL   of   Article   25.   Note   the   word   "present,"   indicating   that   there   might   be   OTHER   charters.   The   VETO was a hindrance to World Government — it had to be circumvented.In   1950   the   General   Assembly,   without   any   legal   authority,   met   and   adopted  what  they  named  the  "UNITING  FOR  PEACE"  RESOLUTION.  This,   greatly   expanded   since   that   time,   permitted   THE   GENERAL   AS-   SEMBLY  to  EXERCISE  THE  POWERS  OF  THE  SECURITY  COUNCIL.  I  bet  you  didn't  know  that.  The  Government  of  the  United  States  recognizes  the  illegally  amended  Charter  as  the  "law  of  the  world,"  overriding  our  Constitution. " ( Coopers Pale Horse book , pp. 240 )
We have shills.
Weak ones, of course, but aren't they all?
You'd think they'd just join the fight and get paid to do it. You know, the moral thing.
Guess a lack of morals comes with the role?
thumbnail of pepeborntomeme.png
thumbnail of pepeborntomeme.png
pepeborntomeme png
(81.27 KB, 373x429)
 >>/15742/
I suggest easy to swallow pills first.
Folks have to show themselves that they were betrayed, first.

But meme whatever you want.
Just be sure to ask the highest ranking anon on current duty for a hall pass. ;)
 >>/15739/
> If this is legit Y no shills?

If u mean this board, there are several reasons i think:
- new
- no q posting here
- it's not 8chan (8chan/8kun draws the "eye of Sauron," other platforms not so much--bc of hotwheels & msm)

QRB doesn't have many shills either
But only been up a little over 2 weeks
They started to creep in after a few days
QanonResearch DOES have shills, just not inundated like QR
 >>/15750/

"I think the subject which will be of most importance politically is Mass Psychology. ... It's importance has been enormously increased by the growth of modern methods of propaganda ... Although this science will be diligently studied, it will be rigidly confined to the governing class (Elite). The populace will not be allowed to know how its convictions were generated."Bertrand Russell, philosopher, educator and atheist
 >>/15751/
Pretty well everyone here is wise to the game.
Paid CIShill should be on in about 2-3 hours, feel free to ask him why he's so bad at it.
 >>/15713/
Do we have a good way to collect and distribute these disproofs?

Teaching people to recognize how to see the Matrix is very important, along with giving them anti-matrix information.
 >>/15755/
Sorry, cannot collect notes, this is rh with sore hands--did collect notes for bred b4 last one. then it's necessary to rest for a coupla days.
 >>/15753/ 
Yes--mass psych extraordinarily important and there are very few books and few little research done on it that's really good. Bernays, Hoffer, Le Bon--very short list. And this quote from Russell must have been a long while ago, still true
Posobiec is a MOS backed faggot. He may have an interesting scoop now tho. About Ilhan Omar

https://twitter.com/ShaunDEllis1981/status/1183129035523743747
 >>/15757/
That's just something I did this morning out of frustration at seen such disingenuous and malicious bullshit. The same method could be applied to any mockingbird article. I'm not sure how you would see these being collected/distributed? Do you have ideas or just asking in general?

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #14953
Max 20 files0 B total