Dunking on the mentally ill

New Reply on thread #32073
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/32716/
Says the guy who pretends to be me, making fun of an autistic person and also grooming a minor to sending nudes to them
 >>/32720/
Did you look at the archive thread where Jordan posted his nudes? It was a German man called Bigu that asked for them, not Klim. Go and look for yourself or ask Jordan.
 >>/32733/
 >>/32740/
And listen here, it’s not my fault that sometimes I think one of the anonymous people are Klim, because I don’t know if one of these anonymous accounts are him or not...
 >>/32755/
Everyone and no one is Klim, my foolish Autistic little fellow.
"You think" is not proof.
Confusion is what happen to those who huff the bowels of Macker.
Try the new Macktard burger today. We're lovin it.
 >>/32732/
posted? you mean fucking pressured a 17 year old's psyche to the point they felt guilty to unwillingly share them, though it's not entirely their fault for getting fucking groomed.
 >>/32983/
 >>/32981/
> suggesting an already-solved problems to someone rightfully expressing justified rage and utter disappointment to a situation that could've been prevented if bigu never asked a literal minor for nudes or self harming. 
No, Klim. I'm not the one who repeats myself the same pasta, steals people's art, mislabel sexual abuse as a joke, or even make pointless fucking memes to a normal post that doesn't necessarily need such image. And I definitely don't treat controversies as "hurr durr, what a fun thing to joke about SEXUAL ABUSE, AND OTHER GROSS SHIT". I'm better than to do the stuff I've described about you. YOU moronic madman.
no seriously, a 80 year old creep telling me to take meds? for being rightfully pissed at LITERAL abusers?? 
sorry bro that's on you. you did this to yourself, not me. I'm not the one that made you insane.
The disco of the reasons why you should have not worrying yourself about one hour before your next week of pregnancy, understand?
Eventually the bladder will become as STUPID as Geordie if you have no effect to the heart and soul of your body.
 >>/33200/
It's haters like you that lie 
> be specifi- 
OH FUCK OFF EVEN IF I TOLD YOU WHAT JAMPACKED WAS ABOUT YOU STILL WONT FUCKING GET IT CUZ YOUR HEAD IS STUCK 4 FOOT INTO A FUCKING TOILET

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #32073
Max 20 files0 B total