Welcome to /dead/, this is a board dedicated to post-left ideology and funposting. Please read this brief pamphlet before posting.
Here are the rules:
1. Doxxing, Pedophilia, Loli and any Illegal content under US law is prohibited.
2. Harassment of other users is prohibited, although banter and shitposting are encouraged here, it is by no grounds a means to attack other users.
3. Gore, Porn and NSFW/L content is prohibited . Very rarely will you ever have a reason to post this stuff, even if you do, make sure to spoiler it and post as little as you possibly can
4. No Spooked ideologies or users are allowed here. This covers Communists, Capitalists, Fascists, National "Socialists", Statists, "Greater Good" apologists and other Idpol faggots
5. All posts should be fun, lighthearted and for the sake of entertainment, with the exception of serious posts which involve things such as Post-Left theory and IRL issues pertaining to one's own
6. Words such as Nigger and Faggot are allowed for the sole purpose of shitposting. Do not use them for attacking other users.
Post-Left Reading List
> Tiqqun, This Is Not a Program
> Anonymous, Desert
> Stirner, The Unique and it's Property
See picrel for more reading material!
Be sure to suggest new changes, banners, flags, rules and additions to end/dead/ in this thread!
Alright, the changes should be up.
Isn't it an oxymoron that everyone is called Unique on this board?
What's the /dead/ite opinion of him?
Fascists like him so I never read anything written by him.
What untreated Autogynephilia does to a mf
I read his manifesto a while ago. It contains some obvious flaws. But overall, it's a good book. If you read what he writes you notice that he is not really an anarcho-primitivist, but rather a post-lelt anarchist/neo-luddite. A large part of the manifesto (perhaps too large a part and the only part fascist tend to read) is a critique of the left. He mainly attacks their moralism, their lust for power over others and their love of their own weakness.
His critique of technology is also well worth reading. In my opinion, it is plausible. Whereby he clearly distances himself from the primitivists. Technology should only be moved back 200-400 years, not all the way to the stone age. Ted is not aiming for a hunter-gatherer society, only a pre-industrial society. Which I think is also badly necessary.
His activism was too ruthless. Innocent people have died. His tone is sometimes a little misogynistic and arrogant but that aside, it's worth reading. >>/19/
EGOKIDDIES SEETHING AND COPING
Can somebody tell me why ppl are anti-civ?
> Well, civilisation neccesitates power-structures/hierarchies
Well whoopty fucking doo. That's a mute point to me since I don't think a 'world without hierarchies', this social order that has been demanded a million times and never taken form can even be realised. Every conversation breeds hierarchies between active and passive speakers - hierarchies exist everywhere and arent just institutions of civilisation, they also come into existence spontaniously.
Furthermore civilisation brings with it a hole bunch of goods that I don't want to give up striving for some ideal society where nobody ever feels bad or some shit. Anti-civs cry about technology having it's own, inherent logic of power and transformation, and I still don't care. Technology is a tool for me to be used, and it helps me fulfill my desires much more effective than dancing naked in some stupid forrest. It enables me to take hold of all cultural products in existence within an instance. Every book, song, idea can be pirated because of they are in digital form nowadays. Appropriation has never been this easy. And if you tell me that the existence of technology or mass technology means the destruction of nature I also don't care. I dont give a fuck about nature. The only thing that dancing naked in a forrest is gonna give me is a cold.
Civilisation enables me to live myself out in a much higher degree than some primitive shitting-in-the-woods hippie community ever could. Yeah there are power structures that come with it, but I rather make those structures my own than not having any power at all.
Maybe Im conflating shit here or completly missing the point, that's because I haven't read any anti-civ literature or at least never more than a few sentences before I became disgusted by 'muh nature' spooky shit. I just wanted to lay down my uninformed opinion to see it corrected and learn or to see a bunch of hippies crying in the replies.
Dank anarchist shitposting and unique memes