Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

I'm about to report these faggots to every intelligence agency on the planet 

one of them will listen to what I have to say

maybe Russia will enjoy this information 

I'm sure a trace could be provided using my phone as the source
it's now 3am so there will be 2 cars heading up the front street, one containing the torture body of a Christian and another off duty police officer, the masons are for sure using the cells in that shithole of a building
stupid weed smoking neighbours are really pissing me off now, I'm sick of the smell of weed, it builds up over time because my front door isn't airtight and it leaks in, I don't fucking smoke it so then why do I have to smell it all the time, I hope they get raided, useless lazy bastards can't bring themselves to smoke out the window or go outside to do it
had a lazy day today, played some vidya, drank abit more water than usual, sold that weed I found (will be receiving the money for it on monday) might use it to put toward getting a pair of pic related, been eyeing these for a couple weeks now, looking forward to later on today (sunday) Sunday dinner with my parents, I hope that I'm at their house for it being dished out because I hate reheated Sunday dinner, the fresher the better
Finally have work off tomorrow

> NARCIPHILLIA
> The obsession with being better than everyone else.

I'm going to play games for sure, clean my car maybe, head to my dad's to practice guitar hopefully
 >>/2461/
new medical term

previously you would need blanket terms to describe that mindset, like "egotism" which has a "t" for no reason because the word is fucking stupid, and also means several other things like narcissism itself, which narciphillia is not
I shit out an intact nearly whole mushroom, I shit earlier and just now I've gone to have a piss and I noticed what I thought was a slug in the toilet, I picked it out and it was clearly a mushroom, I had a smell and it stunk of shit, I threw it in the bin, this is the first ever instance I can think of other than shitting out chopped peanuts that I've shit out complete food, I googled it and apparently it's quite common, akin to the sweetcorn being found in shit, mad shit guys.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #2307
Max 20 files0 B total