(52.67 KB, 1291x253)
thumbnail of 1d54b2011017356d6ec6b5cc569baec1-imagepng.png
thumbnail of 1d54b2011017356d6ec6b5cc569baec1-imagepng.png
1d54b2011017356d6ec6b... png
(43.22 KB, 1291x208)
 >>/33315/
 >>/33350/
 >>/33351/
You have some weird obsession with this board despite the fact that no one here cares about you, nor have they ever.
 >>/33406/
These posts have the same typing style and say similar things to these lolcow posts so it's probably her rather than a larp. Things she says also comport with some stuff I recall Franz talking about and the way he was acting at the time, along with 'Fritz' own behavior and actions back then as I remember it. She's clearly distorting events to make herself look better though. She's been obsessively posting about this board for years.
 >>/33478/
Seems like a completely different person from Fritz. All the recent pics look like the “candids” posted with no editing at all. Why is someone larping as an egirl no one has cared about in like 7 years?
 >>/33487/
 >>/33489/
You've gotta be a woman or a teenager with how you're posting. Vendetta or something? She's a completely normal healthy weight, and calling someone your brother indicates the exact opposite of race mixing, not that you should give a fuck about that anyway.
thumbnail of 1554907233909.jpg
thumbnail of 1554907233909.jpg
1554907233909 jpg
(131.75 KB, 720x634)
Franz if you're actually on this thread I want you to know I love you I'm not Fritz and I really hope you could guess who I am
I'm really sorry like I said in the other thread, I don't want you to think about me anymore but just know I'm ok and I really hope you're ok too even if you have a gf or anything I really do just want you to be safe and happy thats how much I love you
I'm drinking again and I know that I said I wouldn't anymore but I can't stop thinking about you, I don't smoke weed anymore I even know thats stupid but I can't escape bottles
I want you to know Im still ok though and I'm just being an idiot even after all this time I still love you and want to kiss you on this motuh again and fee; you against me

I love you Franzy and I know I"ll never get to be with you again but I still love you and I really hope you're safe. Could you please just respoind to me on discord or here or send me a letter please just let me know you're safe and still ok. I thought about killing ymself but I never did, I remember what you told me about that and I'll still stay strong I wont hurt myself anymore just like I promissed
I love your Franzy and im going to send you a pic that I hope youll understand who its sent from
I posted this on another thread Im sorry I hope you see this
 >>/54120/
And who are you then. I don't even care if he still loves me or not but I don't to know if hes ok
IDK if you know but theres a freaking war over in Ukraine and I want to know hes ok and safe you dont know what it is to be loved to to love any one on this whole panet of earth so I DONT FUCKING CARE
I want to know if my franzy is ok and safe and nothing else I even said fucking many times I dont even care if he has a FUCKING GF YOU FUCKING STUPID ASSHOLE I just want to know that hes ok
 >>/54155/
Im not a foggot I actually love him and we had somethiing real 
I know he was taliing to alot of guys and girls and I know he would talk to girls especially cus hes was that way but I said to him then and Ill say it again now I dont care about other girls I just want him
If your Franz I thought yod get my picture so Ill give more more, ill always be your funny valentine
thumbnail of Reality_simulator.mp4
thumbnail of Reality_simulator.mp4
Reality_simulator mp4
(714.25 KB, 544x360 h264)
 >>/54164/
No I'm no one youd ever know and Im super sorry everyone when I was on here last I got drunk and super depressed
Its just that no one has contact with him anymore or they keep telling them to not give out his info and I really really miss him a lot Like as I said that night I get it if he has a gf now I dont even care I just want to talk again they were super fun times
 >>/58419/
I’ve never even posted before on any of the boards even at the height of getting harassed so what’s your basis on saying that You fucking retard. Still no messages. Someone won’t give up their anonymity. That’s ok. Get your sperm count checked. Knowing how to use imageboard for pedrophilic stalkers is no standard for intelligence btw

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #33315
Max 20 files0 B total