/agatha2/ - E-Girl Purgatory

e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #58249
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

It seems that some here are hating her for living a normal life with friends and a new boyfriend.
It's like "how dare you live a normal and good life while I'm here alone in this misery?! Now I'm going to leak your accounts and spread your private photos and videos all over the internet!"
 >>/65936/
We weren’t originally going to leak it but some stupid nigger from our private chat went on to post the new pics publicly and so we said “fuck it” and shared it here too.
 >>/66040/
out of pure curiosity why does anybody care? i check this when im bored and the new leaks showing her happy, having fun with friends, a new relationship with a dude that seems to really care about her, on top of all a hobby makes me feel nasty for engaging in this shitshow. she asked for privacy because she doesn't want to be a personality and is grown out of the egirl shit, which makes sense after all these years 

im really happy for her and i think we all can hope we grow out of the internet too
 >>/66560/
looks of her boyfriend aside i think the most important thing is she looks better now

never saw a genuine smile on her until these recent leaks and i barely recognized her

congrats nori

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #58249
Max 20 files0 B total