e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #74167
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/76612/
Why would Audrey call herself out on "her" account? The acc owner is himself an Agatha poster and catfished other people + refused to verify it was "her"
 >>/76627/
It's much more plausible it's not her, anyone can take an old username. Cewl admitted it's not her too. Stop fabricating drama.
 >>/76636/
she didn't admit anything. she was temporary confused by all of you insane Audrey simps spamming your damage control cope and didn't know what to think
 >>/76647/
Nta but how is he a retard? She literally said in another post she feels like an idiot for causing this drama for nothing
And if anything she's retarded one (not the we didn't know that lel) for falling for a catfish and letting them mentally BTFO cewl just for calling her a dumb slutty junkie. Imagine being that weak lmao.
 >>/76524/
lol you say this shit but you're on agatha2, at least she wants to actually be friends instead of just harassing them for nudes and getting off to degrading them
 >>/76888/
> trips
also you ger ir in retarded in typing rn (zabax) so
> https://voca.ro/1gyJTRxg2mxb
ir sounds llke pyrposefully batshit yap sesh ypu would hear during a WOKE iets listenjng parrt
thats like what, two or three days? stupid junkie cant live without her fix of online attention
thumbnail of Feeling good again.jpg
thumbnail of Feeling good again.jpg
Feeling good again jpg
(73.69 KB, 500x381)
 >>/77124/
Enjoy ever (you) you got cause that's all it's become
A life that is so miserable that you're so perfect is desolation 
You have so much magic in you that all you have to do is imagine, believe that you are for a moment and your drugs will make it a life time
Until you wake up the next morning have to chase it again
but your projected tragedy is so beautiful that you want to chase it
Chase it because there's nothing as beautiful as a self assumed perfection 
Why doo you think so small?
thumbnail of I'm perfectly fine.png
thumbnail of I'm perfectly fine.png
I'm perfectly fine png
(243.71 KB, 720x540)
 >>/77147/
Idk who she is and idk who 90% of who  these little girlies are
I don't pretend that I do either
I enjoy myself, but from what I can gather with what ever is on the front page
It seems to me that everyone is a fool to  whom ever has what they are seeking in their particular moment 
What is what I mean by why do you think so small 
Who are they but a moment in your life that you exhaust yourself with for maybe even years 
Who?
 >>/77141/
I wish she would show the best of herself rather than the worst. She seems to think that only the worst side of her is desirable, I wonder why?
thumbnail of Happy night.jpg
thumbnail of Happy night.jpg
Happy night jpg
(254.92 KB, 846x670)
 >>/77160/
It's cute that's why
It's something to talk about

She hates herself and she wants others to love through their hate what she hates too
It's obvious and very rudimentary
Theses sorts are all the same nothing unique about hem not even their self imposed assumptions of beauty  

They are all beautiful in one way, that they all believe in their own imposition that they are not yet deserve it through a righteous claim of hardship insinuating their distinctive heinous and most tragic comedy

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #74167
Max 20 files0 B total