e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #7552
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/11382/
joey's not really in the ip2 community. he's part of the right wing grifter community on gab and tries to expose antifa. i believe he and alice met at a political rally or event.
this is kind of old news but her muffy look alike friend mentioned her/the drama briefly on her most recent stream if anyone cares.

https://www.twitch.tv/circuitdoll/v/
1438832586?sr=a&t=1s

its at the 1 hour and 55 minute mark
 >>/11694/
I dont get why she even tries to be a famous egirl, she fails so badly at it and im not even sure why? She even looks like an old famous egirl so I dont get why no one cares ab her
Popping in to let you guys know she got BLACKED on film multiple times and had her threesome sex tape leaked along with other nudes. A total of 5 guys leaking all this stuff. Cannot imagine how many guys she's had sex with altogether. Not that I care, it's just funny the trads are always sluts. 
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/holland-proudfoot-alices-room-hollietron-transmikitaka-coffeecorgi-kittenslobber-based-captain-darrky.103594/page-53

It's also funny that Marky, the trad racist, is her best friend and also has mostly dated non whites.
 >>/13680/
Marky bragged about being part-Jewish in a youtube vid and posted insta stories showing off how open-minded n tolerant she is about brazil spics in 2018. There were screencaps in the 8ch agatha2 thread for her. Idk where the claims of her being racist come from, besides the jap boyfriend in 2016 she currently has multiple gook orbiters in her art server fawning over her shitty art
 >>/13682/
> Idk where the claims of her being racist come from
she used to openly complain about "niggers" and posted pics of herself hanging up white live matters posters in public like 3 maybe 4 years ago. this is a woman who grew up posting nudes for validation on 4chan and fucked sam hyde. of course shes racist
 >>/13680/
last year that black guy (kahlil) was a simp of hers who gave her a ride home from georgia to north carolina. after they arrived, he hung out with her dad at her house while she fell asleep. she woke up and then accused him of being a random stalker who broke into her home. now we get a video of him plowing her from behind. she is batshit crazy.

>>/13682/
kiwis are faggots that never get anything right. go to the source.
https://forum.thotsbay.com/threads/maliceworld-alices-room.77422/
 >>/13682/
Marky was literally piss drunk on stream around fall repeatedly saying “nigger nigger nigger”. Of course the racist whore is friends with another racist whore, both are used and mentally ill goods. Old hags, good riddance.
 >>/13685/
> she dated a chink and has chink orbiters so she can’t be racist 
i think you’re forgetting how many racist people want asian wives. being attracted to a race doesn’t mean you respect them in the way you respect your own. and as seen with alice, marky, and many others, fucking non whites is really just par for the course for racists
thumbnail of Snaptik_7064351532866800942_huh.mp4
thumbnail of Snaptik_7064351532866800942_huh.mp4
Snaptik_70... mp4
(1.65 MB, 576x1024 h264)
why do people get surprised when these whores fuck negros? at this point you should be shocked when one hasn't fucked one

alices old fuck buddy was some lightskin / half breed? idk before she got popular. He went by name "mice" on steam and stream a lot of gatcha

and marky was fucking this half nigerian half estonian guy before he ditched her for a hapa girl who lived across the country and then became a model for vogue and gucci and other huge brandslmao, now he's semi-rich. His instagram is 223huh he used to be a lurker in sheep village and was friends with ciara at one point
 >>/13769/
its only autistic 4chan retards see race. A girl only sees height, status, dick game and and wallet. 

Also its funny when minorities act racist, bro why the self hating.
 >>/7675/
She's genuinely retarded and ASPD. She wore the same clothes covered in vomit and socks full of puke for weeks. She's disgusting.
 >>/29465/
https://kiwifarms.st/threads/holland-proudfoot-alices-room-hollietron-transmikitaka-coffeecorgi-kittenslobber-based-captain-darrky.103594/
I found about the song U96 - Club Bizzare thanks to her and her mates driving around America in their van.

So thank you Alice.
 >>/29730/
Holy shit, what a fucking COINCIDENCE!
I also found the U96 thanks to them, introduced me to 'rave' music.

I remember YT picked up the song and had song in the description
Does anybody have any videos, pics or any gossip on why she had a falling out with Marky? They made those streams together and apparently it turned nasty, sorry if I missed previous comments about it
 >>/38204/
She's rarely logged in to her KiwiFarms account though. Plus Alice is a compulsive liar sometimes so I would take everything she says with a grain of salt.
 >>/38209/
since you are too much of a pussy, i just emailed her and asked. i will post here if i get a response but i am not holding my breath.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #7552
Max 20 files0 B total