/agatha2/ - E-Girl Purgatory

e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #9001
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

Did anyone ever find out more about her past since she was very hush hush about it?

Or does anyone know what she is up to now other than being a mom/wife?  She hasn't streamed in years, deleted her twitter, and privated all her jewtube videos.
 >>/13792/
I wondered too. The most I got was someone on /b/ leaking a pic of when she was 18, looking as homely and as androgynous as she was back then. Then someone talking about how among her clique she was a "mom" of their Warcraft guild. I don't thnink there's much else. Just someone on /v/ who wanted to become e-famous and rode varous trends but lacked the originality to market themselves.
 >>/13795/
I also think she's a victim of the changing youtube algorithm and youtube not making the subscriptions part of the front page anymore. If you weren't putting out multiple videos a week that were tweaked to exploit the algorithm, then you were pretty much screwed. Smaller channels like hers were pretty much nuked going from a few thousand views to hundreds. 

There was a time when you could put literally anything on youtube and you were almost guaranteed to get between 500-3000 views. That gave new creators the room to grow.
 >>/13856/
It was the same trajectory 4chan and the entire libertarian online sphere had, it’s not surprising in the slightest. The guys who were posting PRAISE KEK GOD EMPEROR TRUMP in 2016 are the same guys who thought it was totally epic that Anonymous(TM) were ep1c haxx0rs towards anyone who was even slightly critical of gay rights. Edgy politics is a pendulum.
 >>/13857/
 >>/13856/
It's just dumb lonely people who spend their entire lives online, adn thus need to fit in so they follow every single online movement. Over years that online environment changes. It's a warning that these are probably stupid movements, and "the internet makes you stupid."
 >>/13860/
 >>/13857/
I don't think it's any of that.
I think she realized she was hitting the wall and wanted to settle down. 

The while meme of women hitting their 30s and wanting to settle down and have a family is real.
 >>/13873/
Amazing, you seem to be exactly the kind of idiot the other Anons described.
I'm not surprised you lack any kind of self-reflection, your kind always does.
 >>/13873/
the vast majority of people regardless of their gender tend to want to actually start families at around 30. making this a meme about women hitting le wall is just cringe. contrary to what the ugly retards on r9k say, most people look like shit by 35, not just women. average guy turns 32 and looks bloated and deflated at the same time and has lost all collagen in the face. its genetics and its inevitable. the least you can do is try to have a good diet and lift.

at least ones like this broad actually start families unlike most of the autists too busy reeeeeing about them online to even talk to one irl
 >>/13887/
anons here don't understand this because they're faggots. this is why they're attracted to short haired, malnourished, sickly egirls with barely any secondary sex characteristics. (le "only negroids like ass and hips!" meme.) gay men don't understand the biological urge to have children at the age where you have your shit together and have found someone you can tolerate long-term.
thumbnail of 1663114719813[1].png
thumbnail of 1663114719813[1].png
1663114719813[1] png
(19.93 KB, 986x122)
I remember seeing a video where it seemed like she had some kind of crisis or realization in life, like she wasn't being funny or ironic anymore and she seemed serious and depressed. Then I heard something about her having a kid. Hope she's happy now. 

Just checked her channel, she is actually active again. I guess the crisis was she got redpilled, and decided to focus on family and homesteading.
 >>/16943/
Damn I had completely forgot about her, she was old 5 years ago.  She must be closing in on 35 years old.

Not many egirls I can think of close to that age other than spoony
 >>/19541/
It’s not really ASMR, it’s catering to fetishists. There are insane amounts of guys who get off to videos of women crushing random things with their feet, especially in heels.
I don't see her coming back.
She's a fully stay at home mom and looking back at her early stuff she streamed for attention but now she has a kid so her need for attention is filled.

Feel sorry for her dog, he was really old and probably didn't get much attention after her kid was born, shitty way to spend your final years
 >>/19590/
She will never do that.
I remember her saying she didn't want her kid on film ever.

I think she is one of those moms who takes down pics on facebook from family when a they take a picture and it has their kid in it
disgusting fat pig
i hate seeing her ugly face when i open this board. seriously vile and ruins my day

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #9001
Max 20 files0 B total