e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #99974
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/105870/
i remember seeing a screenshot of a discord chat between her and michael and he was talking about how he facefucked her if anyone knows what screenshot im talking about send it i used to have it but haven’t been able to find it
I have some money left over. Thinking about putting it to use to find where Ciara went. I will hire a private detective As we all know there isnt really any proof that shes dead and im not going to let her run away. The detective will find her and i will expose her
 >>/106253/
> that hand
> hair brushes
It's Eliza self-posting. Image you see on screen was most likely never released. But there are tons of lost rares in the archives in same resolution:
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/search/filename/2016*/start/2016-01-01/end/2017-01-01/order/asc/width/2560/height/1920/
 >>/106866/
Honestly, I wish Ciara survived her fentanyl overdose so that she would be permanently brain damaged for life and suffer the rest of her days as a barely functioning retard with an IQ of 50. That would have been the most fitting ending for Ciara and the one she deserved the most.
thumbnail of ghoul ciara cute.png
thumbnail of ghoul ciara cute.png
ghoul... png
(433.6 KB, 482x814)
 >>/106955/
I don't think I wanna see her autopsy photos they would be sad to look at and disturbing considering her death cause but if you want to imagine just picture ghoul ciara bleeding from her nose, vomit all over her and with a blue undertone like as if she was asphyxiating. RIP

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #99974
Max 20 files0 B total