X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

ok, I'm already tired of this shit 
I admit I'm iga with romanian ip
I deeply apologize for what I've done 
now, can you guys leave the past behind and pretend I'm a real romanian?
thumbnail of 1669667608999997.png
thumbnail of 1669667608999997.png
1669667608999997 png
(149.05 KB, 974x1200)
coworkers took me out to dinner out of guilt since my mom died a month ago
felt good while I was with them but now I'm home and drinking alone and the loneliness is really hitting
I'm leaving this town in a month to go somewhere more affordable while I work on my degree, it was a nice send out but I don't feel any less lonely
this next shot's for you neets
 >>/713888/
We're rooting for you neet. At least they pretended to care.
How far are you headed with the move, and has the situation put you at least in a decent financial position to grind out the courses?
 >>/713889/
thanks lad

>>/713891/
pretty fucking far. about 1700km
I'll be going to a new place where I don't know anybody which is exciting in it's own right
I'm scared of not having anybody though, even acquaintances to talk to
a chick I've been crushing really har on is one of the ones that came to the mini party and it just made things worse I think
I bet some neets don't even have an entire room they use as a rubbish bin, and instead just have a pathetic little bin under the sink or something.
my split personality threatened me by tell me he knows where i live and he's going to come and kill me
i notice how everything is oriented towards kids, women, families, 50+ year olds but not people like us
 >>/713902/
no it's just a little college town 
I feel like it's a fitting place to be while I work on my degree before moving back to the state I'm in (florida)
You can't ctrl+click on a youtube thumbnail to open it in a new tab anymore. At least for my experience of their blue-green ops magic. Very disappointing. The web moves closer to touch centric, eyeball focused user experiences with every passing day.
 >>/713914/
 >>/713915/
texas was actually one of the states I considered moving too but there's too many africans (blacks) there

>>/713917/
software engineering
I'm gonna be focusing more on graphic design and illustration though which is something I've always been more passionate about
soft eng is just a stepping stone
Is family tragedy NEET actually American? Very hard to believe. A half yank sperg I could buy into but sheeeesh

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #712728
Max 20 files0 B total