a random ausneets banner

/ausneets/ - AusNEETs

The bored four NEETs


New Reply on thread #753099
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]


thumbnail of chicken.jpg
thumbnail of chicken.jpg
chicken jpg
(30.54 KB, 500x412)
The goal of psychic development is the self. There is no linear evolution; there is only a circumambulation of the self. Uniform development exists, at most, at the beginning; later, everything points toward the centre. 

Old Thread: >>/752038/
I tried making a thread several times but couldn't.
Took Sweetie for a walk.
Back hurts.
Will go to Waitpinga shortly.
Good morning NEETs.
Set my alarm for 6.30. Second day in a row. Getting a routine started.
 >>/753106/
If you google what causes dust you will find the answer. I'm not going to do it, I don't want to know. A lot of it is probably nasty stuff.
 >>/753114/
> It said ambulances also had to recently race to a man with constipation, a 47-year-old with diarrhoea and stomach pain and a 45-year-old with shoulder pain that was categorised as “code 1 chest pain”.
> All these Victorians had phoned triple zero to request an ambulance.
https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/constipation-toothaches-emergency-system-wasting-paramedics-time-20230922-p5e6wm.html
thumbnail of ghost_protocol.jpg
thumbnail of ghost_protocol.jpg
ghost_proto... jpg
(153.49 KB, 1000x1481)
thumbnail of Under_Siege_poster.jpg
thumbnail of Under_Siege_poster.jpg
Under_Siege... jpg
(28.16 KB, 248x368)
This week on womboflix...
There will be no Wednesday night tv. Instead, on Friday we will be streaming Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol (2011). I'm also expecting Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning (2023) to be out on bit torrent next week, and we'll be watching it the same day it gets released.

On Saturday shibs will be introducing us to the wonderful world of Serbian anime or something. No womboflix moofie.

On Sunday the master thespian Steven Segal stars in Under Siege (1992)
 >>/753154/
Yeah. It's pretty beat up from that hail storm a couple of years ago but used to run alright. 
The battery is dead but is on the charge now (I never took the leads off). It turned over yesterday.
 >>/753156/
> It's pretty beat up from that hail storm
Are you stating this on the ad?

It might turn people off. If you say, sold "as is" then advise anyone who comes around to look at it of the damage.
7xl shirt I bought down to wear to lunch doesn't do up without the two halves gaping between the buttons
BCF review is taking a while to be approved. Probably because of the 'Voting No' username.
 >>/753165/
That might be it.

I know hail damage can also be an issue with insurance. I am not sure if it applies to third party in the same way, but it could be considered a "write off" because of it.
took her for a toasted sandwich and a coffee at the cafe
got a woolies chook for dinner and sweatie
 >>/753197/
I'm not planning on sticking around once Mum and Sweaty have gone. Life is like a Womboflix screening: if you've seen half and it has been shit, you might as well close the tab.
 >>/753198/
> Life is like a Womboflix screening
I'm a professional, I have to stick around until the end, even if I'm falling asleep by the last 30 minutes.
If we live long enough maybe the technology will exist to fix us. Make us young and happy.
a guy came around trying to give me an app he said was free and would help me monitor my electricity smart  meter, told him to go away
 >>/753199/
He should take Monk in like a pet, they would have endless fun as webby takes him for his daily walk and he could teach him to fetch a wine bottle and at the end of the day monk would curl up at his feet and drift off into sleep.
Foot long italian herbs which chicken terriyaki, salami, and cheddar. Toasted. Onion, lettuce, spinach, salt and pepper, honey mussy 
Blue flavoured V. Very filling but probably not worth 24 bucks. 
Got a haircut from the annoying woman. Thankfully she kept her pie hole shut. Shitty haircut as expected.
https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/give-overweight-people-free-plane-seats-says-influencer-jaelynn-chaney/news-story/0e6b5c83cd6088cc036c06b6292de2a4
I hate it when you accidentally spill the lawn clippings onto your roasting lamb. Happens too often.
thumbnail of just the tip.jpg
thumbnail of just the tip.jpg
just the tip jpg
(56.66 KB, 602x688)
 >>/753291/
i duno if i like the new art, its kinda hideous like fake flowers or those horriffic dolls that look like newborn babies, but its got shock value combined with its prolific output and thats sure to get up the leftys and jew lovers like cruisey, so on balance its a good thing.
thumbnail of 1695867102985902.jpg
thumbnail of 1695867102985902.jpg
1695867102... jpg
(1.02 MB, 995x1536)
Today was meant to be a waterfast but I was engorging myself on feed within minutes of waking (at noon).
Just too powerful for this poofter shit.
 >>/753314/
Maybe all the methane has caused brain damage? It would explain his memory issues although that is mostly all the drinking and drugs.
 >>/753313/
> banned
He is defacto unbanned as /ausneets/ no longer has rules it would seem.
 >>/753341/
the retard chinkshit dinner just made a safe space for the board cringe. Now there is little hope IGAY will off itself, 
> sad face emoji
Having heaps of fun triggering normies on reddit by posting about boong cannibalism 
Laughing for no reason
Better read the posts I've missed before 'that NEET' replies with "Read the posts you missed".
Fell asleep for an hour. Dreamed I said something racist at the table of brotherhood and made the former slave owners laugh
Ungh I want to go to sleep but I promised to listen to the boomer online meetup. 
15 min to go.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-10-01/rude-jude-sells-fishing-camping-shop-charleville/102908510
> in geopolitics India strengthening relations with Russia and China
> suddenly anti-Indian sentiment floods the internet like diarrhea
 >>/753414/
Chilli oil is a pretty standard continent, I make jars and jars of it. 

You can't use powdered spice because the hot oil will just burn it, and if your oil isn't hot enough you don't get an infusion. 
You really shouldn't use roasted chilli flakes either because even these can burn. 

I get whole bags of the Chinese style chilli flakes, but Indian ones are fine too. $8 will get you a shit load of the stuff. Ideally you want chilli flakes that aren't that hot but have a nice flavour. 

So no and no, and that's just because you'll burn any powdered spice.
 >>/753416/
I actually used a quarter tsp of msg, because there's no soya here it needed the salt, so msg was a good edition. 
Never bought into the MSG taboo, the problem is really culinary because when people first encounter a new seasoning many use way too much and put it in everything.
 >>/753414/
https://www.chinasichuanfood.com/how-to-make-chinese-red-oil/
Everyone makes theirs a bit differently, I omit sesame seeds because they're a common allergen and you can always garnish with them, Chinese cinnamon is sold as "cassia" in Australia, it's cheaper and comes in the pho mix bags from your local Chinese store. 

There's also no real reason you can't fry particular spices separately in order to strain them, specifically black cardamom and cloves because if someone gets a whole clove they're going to have a bad time
Tomatoes are mostly hydroponic so where they're grown doesn't really matter, and sauce is no place for snobbery.
The black and gold tomato paste is fine for most dishes, the supermarket brand passata is adequate, more expensive passata often isn't any better.
 >>/753433/
> where they're grown doesn't really matter
It is the hygiene and quality standards that are the issue. Who knows what  goes into a vat of chink tomato paste in the factory.
Drinking coffee and Listening to some ELO. I might not go back to bed. Nose congested from hay fever.
He said he didn't catch any, but later that day his clothes smelled of fried fish. King George Whiting. Lemon juice stains down the front of the 7XL blazer too.
 >>/753453/
no, I was driving around a city, then walking around my neighbourhood, and a class of teenagers schoolkids came walking in the opposite direction, and I looked down at my knee and saw I was limping and realised I was an old man.
Had a bad dream about a clearance operation. Might have to go back to the jungle to sort myself out
 >>/753460/
Items rolling in off the back of trucks, stacked high in the corner of some truck bay, men carrying cans backwards and forwards, the mad rush for the last bag of rice, yelling, bossman on the intercom, supermarket is closing, silence.
 >>/753465/
Marzanos are very good, better than roma. The difficulty is getting soil grown tomatoes, even the ones which are theoretically soil grown are really no better they're still grown in the same bullshit potting mix
 >>/753474/
China have full automated hydro set ups that regulate humidity, wind flow and uv lights. Done in vertical pvc piping set ups. 
There's a huge hydro tomato green house out near Gawler river where most of ours come from.
Before the age of intensive farming and soil deficiency, humans would have been able to get their B12 by accidental ingestion of soil and manure in the same way as wild animals. It therefore appears that the most 'natural' way of consuming B12 is no longer applicable in the modern world.

A bit of dirt and poo makes you strong.
 >>/753452/
Morning. Didn't sleep, watched Q&A for ages and after smoking a cone I was daydreaming about getting called out on one of those shows and how I'd defend myself and portray my opinions. 
Mummybot has brought one of the mongs home during her herding shifts for some reason
> thinking about how the movie aliens and the video game franchise doom are basically the same thing, and that's why I like them both so much
The neet council has advised me that you can vote for your favourite womboflix movies at the referendum next saturday, just write the movies you want into the box marked 'yes'