/ausneets/ - AusNEETs

The bored four NEETs

New Reply on thread #855973
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

NEETs my stores open later today. Your medicine should be available when you need it. For that I am sorry today on Sorry day.
 >>/856988/
That faggot Musk is offering $1m for it.
That's quite insulting given the work, if it was even possible, would be worth tens or hundreds of billions.
He's basically asking for 200x compression when 10x is about the best anybody has got.
They'd have known all of this before they fleeced investors.
 >>/856989/
> That faggot Musk is offering $1m for it.
lol, he did okay in last nights moofie though

> 10x is about the best anybody has got.
I wonder why they can't accept some dataloss and have that build in with some kind of parity like check. It doesn't add up for me.

I don't understand the current need for it. If you had a well designed wire going from your head to a concealed pack in your mobility chair (if you are fully paralysed) why does it need to be wireless? If I had a choice to have the technology with a small wire when fully paralysed or not have the technology, I would choose the wire.
 >>/856992/
> I wonder why they can't accept some dataloss and have that build in with some kind of parity like check. It doesn't add up for me.
yeah I don't know they aren't just doing some kind of pattern recognition and discarding the noise
thumbnail of spaceman3.jpg
thumbnail of spaceman3.jpg
spaceman3 jpg
(315.71 KB, 1200x675)
Tonight on womboflix will be Spaceman (2024) - an astronaut on a solo mission to Jupiter encounters a giant alien spider and reflects on his life and love. Starring Adam Sandler. If cruisey doesn't turn up, I might stream Aliens instead. 7pm AEST
 >>/856997/
Cruisey is gonna have an unfortunate accident with a white van and end up with a broken leg in the nullabor today. Better cue up Aliens now.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #855973
Max 20 files0 B total