The bored four NEETs

New Reply on thread #874190
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/875163/
the number of bros I know who were dragged down dark roads by low rent psycho whores because they have this mentality "I can FIX her"... Playing the lottery is the same retard mentality. 

"I can WIN, bro, i just know it"
 >>/875229/
no, its good that this guy can speak like a professional, lord knows its rare. You might say he is writing code that gets parsed in a nice way by your brain. its not magic, just optimisation. He'd probably be a pretty good dev by the sounds of it.
Amber Rose shocked fans on Monday when she took to the Republican conference to endorse Donald Trump for president. 

But what also got people talking was the tattoo on her forehead - and there's a surprising meaning behind it. 

The model, 40, paid tribute to her two kids Sebastian Thomaz and Slash Edwards with the inking, which reads 'Bash Slash'.
> Unfortunately, an unplanned network outage is currently affecting your service.
> Kind Regards,
> Manujaya Bandara
fug is exetel full of jeets, every email I get there is another pajeet name on it.
 >>/875242/
No, It's my nbn connection, still no idea if it's exetel or nbn problem if it's nbn could be easily another week or more before it gets fixed. So no point changing providers as exetel requires a 30 day notice before they cancel your service. I can change but they will still charge me an extra months service.
He called back but I just had a choof. What a dopey shit cunt I am. He's finished all the tasks we discussed. Boofhead drongo life. Oops. Will pretend I left my phone in the office and didn't see it. Might text him in a couple of hours once I've looked at it. He's finished. Most wagies would bill an hour to discuss it and four to do it, some time next week. Proficient. Smooth. Sleek, like a machine. High impact procedural shakedowns. One, two steps. Get it noted. Work that sharedrive. Yeah, yeah baby. Now you got it. Bill it. Bill it harder. That's what most wagies would do. Not this guy I need to text back.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #874190
Max 20 files0 B total