The bored four NEETs

New Reply on thread #893443
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/894432/
well believe it or not i do a large amount of bluetooth podcast listening on the sabre

also you can controll it as a dap with the phone app, exactly like hiby link and the hiby app

also i have a large library of 24bit vinyl rips i shuffle on the hiby as well and you can just shuffle an SD card playlist with no bluetooth or phone either. 

i got it 20% off for 200 bucks and for that money its incredible.

>>/894439/
> youtube reviews 
well that was your first fuck up, and its just slightly larger than the hiby and aluminium so thats your second fuck up 

https://www.headfonia.com/shanling-h2-review/

> For $169, the Shanling H2 is – surprise surprise – a no-brainer: powerful, versatile, perfectly built, this DAC/AMP is a perfect addition to the brand’s line-up. A shoehorned version of the H5, lighter, shorter and, quite honestly, one that push the design to its upper limit, becoming my favorite DAC/Amp, visually speaking.

> Pair it with a good set of headphones (Meze or Beyer) or some nice IEMs (like the FiiO FF5 or the lovely S12 Pro) and you’ll be set up for years! A no-brainer, outperforming almost every DAC/Amp available in the sub-$200 at the time of writing, giving you the perfect setup on a go!
Just called the hospital who didn't seem interested in my request to get hom transferred to Adelaide, if he needs to get moved. She said that it was the doctors decision and it was an effort to write a note stating that the next of kin would like that and could that get passed on to the doctor.
 >>/894448/
> Bluetooth podcast listening. 

Like what? I also mainly do podcasts, I consider myself highly trained in the art of pickup/hypnotize and could probably talk to a femoid if i happened to see one IRL who wasnt on her phone.

> fuck up

yeah but now you have to download some dodgy Chink audio management app onto your phone, like you want that.

the hiby kinda needs a wheel but that screen is pretty standard these days. I think you went backwards just for a new audio driver chip when there was nothing wrong with the hiby

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #893443
Max 20 files0 B total