a random b banner

/b/ - Random

Anything posted here are autistic works of fiction, only a fool would take them seriously.

New Reply on thread #39620
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

thumbnail of 20230526-072713.jpg
20230526-072713 jpg
(1.96 MB, 4128x1908)
havin a gin & tonic again, still my usual, usual is good though
i wanted to watch the fireflies all night, but it got cold pretty quickly; did see some really bright ones & one that kept flashing every 4 seconds for about 30 min straight, thing was a juggernaut
recently got an old style treadmill, manual; i've made it a sort of vow to do at least 1 hour 30 min on it every day now; its pretty damn good for something that was $25 off a thrift store, easily worth 200 imho, super compact & easy to use, plus i get to use my natural 3-4 mph gait by default 
finally got my id for this state, so i'm gonna start getting guns again, which is fun; i did get a gun from a gunstore back where i lived via mail though, they literally called to tell me about the guns the got recently while i was away, so i could take my pick, because they know i'm damn well gonna get them; so now i got a gun coming my way again lol
 >>/46662/
> Are deer the kangaroos of America?
eh, sorta, they're everywhere, but unlike the other anon said, they're not THAT afraid of people
the deer watch me through the window as i watch them eat, so it ain't that bad
> Nasty stuff, but then again I'm a connoisseur of bottom-shelf vino
i'd say gin is an "aquired taste", but it ain't; its like any other liquor, you like it or you don't, it is what it is
i hate whiskey, beer, white wine (+ most dry wines), and rum (i ruined myself on rum though, still); they're undrinkable to me, just can't do it (since i ruined myself on rum, i'll straight up vomit at the smell of it however, unlike the others, which i just really, really, really, don't like)
 >>/46663/
its summer in the US, but it sure don't feel like it where i'm at, albeit, i come from a desert originally 
 >>/46667/
congrats on the fun, but don't kill yourself with alcoholism; remember, you can't drink alcohol if you're dead 
 >>/46675/
i always wished i could have played those, they looked so fun
 >>/46676/
from what i've heard, those make some of the worse coffee though? 
look up "technology connections coffee percolator youtube" for a seriously great explanation
when i do drink coffee (which i very rarely do), i drink an instant coffee from singapore, shits great stuff, legit; other people i know who are huge coffee lovers have tried it & even they said it was seriously good; i originally got it off a japanese ramen shop, never gone back from it 
 >>/46874/
thanks for the bump, i truly appreciate it
 >>/46876/
> eh, sorta, they're everywhere, but unlike the other anon said, they're not THAT afraid of people
> the deer watch me through the window as i watch them eat, so it ain't that bad

Sure, but go outside and start to walk towards them from a distance, they'll typically run away. At least that has always been the case when I am outdoors and see some.
 >>/46876/
> congrats on the fun, but don't kill yourself with alcoholism; remember, you can't drink alcohol if you're dead

True. Shitty part is when you are an alcoholic your brain is adapted to drinking much harder than normal people and it is very addictive. I normally try to pace myself and limit my drinking to 3 to 4 times a week, only drinking at night. Except when a bunch of guests visit including friends who love to party, lol. Lucky it's not too often because I'd be dead by now.
 >>/46876/
> appreciate it
Been a while since you posted, I was legit worried you'd offed yourself. So it's great to know you're ALIVE and doing well (I hope) at your new place. Funny you mention the treadmill as I was thinking to get some sort of indoor exercise equipment just last night. Like a bicycle or rower, more cardio-focused stuff than weights. Sweat out the toxins from the previous night's bender, and give the old liver and kidneys a break.

> guns in the mail
Try doing that in Oz and the police will personally deliver ;)
20230526-072713 jpg
(2.06 MB, 4128x1908)
drunk off a fair bit right now, wine, gin & tonic, and st.germains; i ate an ice cream in the shower because i felt like it, it was really fun, i recommend it  
on a side note, i've actually been trying to stave off the drinking recently, i like it & all, but my PTSD makes me a shitty person when i've gotten 15+ shots in me, and i start to sleepwalk, so the roommate is really concerned 
when i'm really drunk i just turn in to such a particular person, its one thing when i drink a normal amount, i'm a chill & fun guy; but its another when i'm running away from it all, i just become an angry, terrified, paranoid monster
i wanna quit on that, i don't need to be evil now, i don't need to kill people anymore, no man is putting a gun in my hand & telling me to kill all in sight 
i'm in a different place now, and every day more, it becomes a different time, its just not required 
anyways, i skimped out on the treadmill today, feel bad about it, my excuse is that i was tired when i woke up; i'll do in in the morning / my afternoon
my sleep schedule is so fucked up, private security really shits you out on that front, great money though, really, i got more than enough to spare after the shit i done every day & night 
 >>/46879/
yeah, unless they're tamed, they're scared of people
i've interacted with tamed deer though, they act just like farm animals 
 >>/46888/
i'm doing great where i live right now, nightmares are at an alltime low, i recently had an "interesting" dream too, i'll talk about it later 
if i were to kill myself, you'd see it on the news; don't worry about it, man, seriously
if i ever do die, it'll be by something inane, like swallowing a wasp & dying by it stinging my lungs or getting annihilated in a carcrash via a semitruck 
i just like to give the threads a bit of time to build up, i don't wanna spam it with me being some insane drunk idiot 
i plan to do another outing in the forest trail, but farther than i gone before, it'll be in a bit though, so don't hold your breath 
 >>/46889/
depends on the season
on one season they're absolutely terrified of you, you're their waking nightmare
on the next, you're just some dumb hopeless pissant in the way between deer pussy & immortality 
deer are stupid animals, they're just like people 
 >>/46890/
what did wine you open?
 >>/46892/
> when i'm really drunk i just turn in to such a particular person, its one thing when i drink a normal amount, i'm a chill & fun guy; but its another when i'm running away from it all, i just become an angry, terrified, paranoid monster

That's actually more common then you think. Excessive alcohol consumption can be as bad of an experience and as damaging to your cognitive state as using hard drugs. If you are drinking large amounts of alcohol you should dose it by time periods. For example 4oz or booze every hour but no more than that. Otherwise you are binge drinking and that can entirely fuck up your mental state (I've learned this by experience myself).

> i've interacted with tamed deer though, they act just like farm animals 

Cool, I've never had the pleasure of seeing a domesticated deer before. Where I live (Missouri) they are often hunted so they are instinctively terrified of human beings.
 >>/46892/
> what wine?

Nothing special, it was only 10 bucks and gone now. It's been that cold lately I can't even be fucked having a shower let alone eat ice cream in there. And speaking of showers I was at a shopping complex today and was surprised the toilet block had an actual shower stall with running hot water. I've been to plenty shopping centres in my life never seen that before. Absolutely DESTROYED the shitter.
 >>/46906/
Why do you care what other people like to do to relax and have a good time? It's no worse than the vast majority of drugs out there anyway.
thumbnail of i'll always love you guys forever.jpg
thumbnail of i'll always love you guys forever.jpg
i'll... jpg
(1.45 MB, 1908x4128)
i've been getting busy & having a life of my own
with all the pedo spam, i don't wanna risk anything, i'm gonna leave this place
call me a pussy, but i like having a job, not being in prison, and not seeing sexualized children 
i had shit planned, but the fags kept coming here; every time i was about to post, there would be some pedo shit, and it would literally stay here for almost 2 days straight 
it was one thing when i didn't have a life worth living, but now i don't wanna kill my self anymore since i live in a place that isn't an absolute shithole
i blame the feds, they're the real ones posting that at the end of the day
i'm gonna go get some milk & cigarettes, sorry, guys,  i really am 
it was fun while it lasted, i'll never forget you guys 
you really were some of the few reasons i didn't kill myself
thank you; this thread almost lasted 2 years straight with me on it, i can only imagine how long it'll last with you guys on your own, assuming you'll keep it up

try to keep the place clean while i'm gone, its all up to you now 

DRINK HAPPY & DRINK WELL 
 goodbye 
 >>/47149/

#1 That's EXACTLY what the glowing pedo spammers want to happen, for people to leave and abandon this place.

#2 You can always use a VPN or even Tor to post here.

#3 You can always global report illegal activity here and the mods will take it down. That way there is no way any association between you or that illegal (likely federal honeypot) crap. 

Hope you read this in time. Kudos, it was nice having you post here.
thumbnail of 800px-The_Skating_Minister.jpg
thumbnail of 800px-The_Skating_Minister.jpg
800px-The_Skatin... jpg
(164 KB, 800x968)
 >>/47149/
Dude you don't need to leave. Just hide and report the spam threads and you'll be ok. It's not like you're doing anything, or posting it.

>>/47154/
said, there's ways to deal with that shit Also imageboards have always had to deal with that spam. For decades even. This isn't the first time it's happened
 >>/47154/
> post with tor
How though? end blocks tor posting and even if you choose bypass it doesn't work why have an onion if you can't post from it?
 >>/47149/
I am consulting moderation to have the abusers/spammers - once and for all - be removed from posting spam here. It's going to be an uphill battle. I do miss decent posters like you. Hope in due time you anons come back to find a better place here.
thumbnail of Agnus_Dei_(The_Lamb_of_God),_by_Francisco_de_Zurbaran,_c._1635-1640_-_San_Diego_Museum_of_Art_-_DSC06627.jpg
thumbnail of Agnus_Dei_(The_Lamb_of_God),_by_Francisco_de_Zurbaran,_c._1635-1640_-_San_Diego_Museum_of_Art_-_DSC06627.jpg
Agnus_Dei_(The_Lamb_o... jpg
(3.5 MB, 3977x2675)
thumbnail of lamb of god.gif
thumbnail of lamb of god.gif
lamb of god gif
(1.24 MB, 263x694)
Read the verses

> And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

> You know that in the past you were living in a worthless way, a way passed down from the people who lived before you. But you were saved from that useless life. You were bought, not with something that ruins like gold or silver, but with the precious blood of Christ, who was like a pure and perfect lamb.

> 21 But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. 22 This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. 25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood—to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished— 26 he did it to demonstrate his righteousness at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus.

> present time
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
 >>/48810/
I don't drink during the day, but I will admit I'm a hardcore alcoholic at night time. Sadly it's the only thing that seems to keep me looking forward to living anymore. I feel good, a sense of relief when I drink hard booze. Honestly I do not have it that bad fortunately, I am middle class. It's just that I'm way past my prime, I'm getting old, many friends I once had in the past died, a couple ended up in prison and some just broke ways and are living their own lives now. The couple friends I still have live far away, I do not get to hang out with them as often as I would like to. I have a family but they are keeping to themselves more often. Image boards seem dead as shit today, nothing much to talk about anyway, everyone knows the world has taken a turn for the worst. I guess I'm just learning to let go of it, I'll keep drinking till I die from some health issue, so be it. I'm learning not to care anymore.
I drank about a half bottle of whiskey last night, made some mix drinks as well (old fashions, rob roys and rusty nails). Got pretty drunk but not stupid drunk. If I go over 375ml of whiskey I start getting too drunk so I cut it around half bottle.
Going to have me a glass of 3oz dry gin mixed with 2oz coconut liqueur tonight. Maybe followed by a couple glasses of bourbon on the rocks before I settle down and watch something before going to bed. I have the choice to keep watching the old Sea Hunt show on DVD, or watching a movie (if I can manage to stay awake).
I drank a lot last night, now going to pound some vitamins & nutrients for the brain this morning to reduce the hangover.
 >>/39632/
Unfortunately I can no longer drink beer, it bloats my stomach up and I feel cramped like I overate. Same thing even with light beer. However booze does not bother me so I stick with the booze and mixed drinks today. Is it a gluten issue? Don't know but at least I can still drink.
 >>/50464/
I probably should have my liver checked out. I'm an alcoholic who has been drinking booze every other night for well over 30 years now. I never drink during day time hours, only about every other night, with seldom two to three night breaks. I currently have no idea the condition my liver is in right now. I assume it is at the very least fatty.  However, I do not seem to have any problems with sickness or bad health. I still take vitamins and nutrients every day. I get proper hydration (including electrolytes via water-infused nutrient supplements). I take curcumin every day (a natural anti-inflammatory which is also known to slow down cancer cell growth). I eat mostly organic food and buy fresh meat locally from farmer markets. I do get sunlight and exercise too. Granted my alcoholism, all of that other stuff is probably the sole reason I am still alive today.
Tonight will be my fourth night not having any booze, refraining for a little while, hopefully a week without any will help my liver recover even just a little bit would be good.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #39620
Max 20 files0 B total