a random baaa2 banner

/baaa2/ - Autism

Dunking on the mentally ill


New Reply on thread #19874
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]


thumbnail of yonkscetictheodore.png
thumbnail of yonkscetictheodore.png
yonkscetictheodore png
(29.09 KB, 809x570)
thumbnail of yonknazifag.png
thumbnail of yonknazifag.png
yonknazifag png
(72.38 KB, 858x163)
thumbnail of yonknazifag2.png
thumbnail of yonknazifag2.png
yonknazifag2 png
(176.01 KB, 1234x565)
thumbnail of yonknazifag3.png
thumbnail of yonknazifag3.png
yonknazifag3 png
(117.54 KB, 898x382)
for the past few days on /b/, a friend of scetic's with some kind of anime nazi fetish, similar to the fcf, has been trying to befriend geordie and convince him to draw his characters in nazi uniforms, hence the mental breakdown threads he made earlier. ( >>/19730/,  >>/19689/). along with that, scetic also drew more art of mittens.
geordie has been far more active on there since this started, so i think now is probably the best time to start up a new thread since more is bound to happen
archives of previous thread: https://archive.ph/YSCud https://archive.is/IWLtT
thumbnail of aZDYz5n_460swp.png
thumbnail of aZDYz5n_460swp.png
aZDYz5n_460swp png
(318.48 KB, 460x539)
Thanks OP

Our Boy Geordie will love this, as he is such a huge fan of all things Nazi and Fascism.

The funniest thi g will be his response; that's why he keeps coming back here. For Geordie, it's just a game he plays with us.

He's really not retarded at all, just pretending. He is actually a Master Troll who is playing with US!!!
 >>/19874/
can you PLEASE FUCK OFF AND STOP ARCHIVING EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN REAL TIME THREADS? 
PLEASE!! Just leave me alone For once and for all!! 
Obviously I am NOT convinced to EVER draw nazi stuff!!! also what the fuck why would scetic even draw him like a tall buff man :( 
> mental breakdown 
Those were not breakdowns. That was me pointing out how this board is - again, a lost cause and its many obvious flaws.
 >>/19889/
> we 
No, fucking stop. You're not a group. No one knows or likes you. 
> five yea- 
In 2018 I never met you. 
Not the year after that.
Or the other year after 2019.
No, you've only been talked to since 2 fucking years ago. 
You don't get to tell me something that you're going ot keep doing. "Stop replying" my fucking ass, you're still going to go after me when I never asked for such. 
And this is all for what, fucking drawing????? You're lame. 
I will not stop replying to something that shouldn't be public nor will I let you get away with your actions. You're a creep, and a stalker. A chronic stalker who hasn't left this place in years.
thumbnail of 00002-2050634467.png
thumbnail of 00002-2050634467.png
00002-2050634467 png
(386.85 KB, 568x584)
 >>/19890/
We have been telling you this for FIVE YEARS: Just. Stop. Replying.

We have been telling you this for FIVE YEARS: Just. Stop. Replying.

We have been telling you this for FIVE YEARS: Just. Stop. Replying.
> stop fucking archiving
> I will not stop replying
He's never going to work it out, is he? He has one action actually within his power to stop this happening and that's to not give people things that they can archive. He will never do this, so he will continue to face it.
The clown that doesn't smile.
 >>/19891/
> he's repeating himself and not getting the point 
god wish someone could put an end to your broken record life 
 >>/19892/
When someone says they do not want to be talked about - vaguely or not, they mean it. That's like telling someone no in a polite way. 
So what if someone talks to a random person??? It doesnt need anyone's attention as it isnt fucking internet drama. Especially if Ram of all people is fucking stalking me. This has been constant for 2 years and its not right, how the hell are YOU not getting this. I am not "giving things to other people to archive", I'm trying to have a good day without dealing with said idiots
thumbnail of puppy shit.png
thumbnail of puppy shit.png
puppy shit png
(273.88 KB, 538x666)
Mittens is dead, long live Salad (it has spoken).

Sponsored by:
Stanko Poopcat imaginary industries Inc.
& Brotox perception drift cult
 >>/19954/
stop stalking me please. 
i was only jacking off to FUCKING POKEMON. 
IT WAS not shit smearing. 
please stop stalking and hiding. just post already. go to 4chan if you want to harass me so bad, fucker. 
you say you dont post but you have the balls to screencap
thumbnail of He is in Denial.jpg
thumbnail of He is in Denial.jpg
He is in Denial jpg
(232.09 KB, 1277x514)
Yonkers is in DENIAL: https://files.catbox.moe/56clak.mp4 

---------------------

Yonkers: "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP COMING HERE?"

Why?
Because: YOU BITE EVERY TIME.
That's it. Yes, it’s that simple.

Yonkers: "What are you even gaining from any of this?"
JUST TO LAUGH AT YOUR FOOLISHNESS.
That's it. Yes, it’s that simple.

That's not the answer you want to hear, but that's the honest reason.

No rules or personal boundaries apply for (You), Fascist. This is here, and you don’t rule here. You do NOT tell others what to do.
If you want rules, create your own board. And stay there.

Thanks for playing this game you invented, anon. It's always so much fun to see you take pointless shitposting so seriously.
 >>/19972/
i never said i wouldnt document your retardation geordie
all i saidis that i would leave 4chit
and i did
thats what you wanted
so stop being a bitch lol
 >>/19990/
you should've left EVERYTHING and NOT SCREENSHOT IT if you actually left at all. 
stay true to your fucking word for once, cunt. go away. 
 >>/19987/
this is not biting, you are not baiting, trolling or any of the sort. YOU LITERALLY ARE UNFUNNY. 
YOU DO THIS EVERY 2 WEEKS. 
YOU DON'T LAUGH. 
YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO ADMIT DEFEAT. YOU ACTUAL CREEP. 
CREEP
 >>/20005/
What defeat Jordan? For years you have wanted him gone and he is still here laughing at you. The only defeat is your own.
 >>/20005/
> defeat
Stanko continues to admit that he is still playing his childish 'game'.

Interesting... Stanko admits he was underage when he twice posted pics oh his own genetalia; that legally means Stanko has posted and circulated CP. He cannot talk his babble out of that.

Whereas Klim, we have decerned, has done no more than post completely legal clothed images of children.

Seems like Stanko is only fooling himself in his 'game'.

Let's see what nonsense childish PDD babble he will respond with this time, shall we?
 >>/20005/
lol i kept my side of the deal geordie
i should have known better than to try to appease trannies
you boys never happy with what you get
 >>/20015/
if you dont know what to deal with an unhealthily obsessive moron in their old age at 90, then dont reply. 
 >>/20017/
You're not doing any game. No one is 
You're legitimately acting manipulative and stupid on purpose. 
> w-when he twi- 
Dude. 
You're getting it wrong. Again. 
BIGU DIGU WAS THE ONE FORCING ME, MY UNCOMFORTABLE, VULNERABLE SELF AT 17 TO DO THIS. 
MY HEART WAS FUCKING BEATING FAST AS IF I WAS GONNA DIE. 
IF YOU GOT THE EVENTS RIGHT IN YOUR HEAD INSTEAD OF BRINGING IT UP JUST TO PERCIEVE IT AS SOMETHING ELSE (THAT NEVER HAPPENED!) THEN YOU WOULD KNOPW. 
I. GOT. FUCKING. GROOMED. 
I FELT UNCOMFORTABLE. 
A GROWN MAN, HARMED ME AT AGE 17. 
I DID NOT MAKE CP OF MY OWN FUCKING SELF. I CANNOT BE CSEM. 
I WAS A FUCKING VICTIM OF BIGU. 

God, you're a fucking moron. Jesus christ I want to fucking bash your head in 
I'm not Stanko, I'm YONKERS. 
YONKERS. 
YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK I AM. 
STOP MIXING UP FUCKING NAMES AND REPEATING YOURSELF AND GETTING EVERYTHING WRONG FOR ONCE. 
FOR ONCE AND ALL IN YOUR RETARDED ASS LIFE. 
 >>/20023/
that wasn't a deal. i didnt say for you to  keep existing
 >>/20038/
> if you dont know what to deal with an unhealthily obsessive moron in their old age at 90, then dont reply.
> Immediately replies to the "obsessive moron in their old age at 90" in the same post.
Poopcat retarded.
 >>/20038/
> FORCING ME
bigu told you to "post pp and butte" and you complied, he didn't hold a gun to your head, yoinkass. you were more willing to post pictures of your underage button mushroom, effectively distributing and possessing cp, than you were to draw scatman john or the nazi guy's uniform fetish. what does that say about you?
 >>/20088/
> Catholic Church
Poop in the Holy Water...? Nope.

> Police Station
Mop the pissy & shitty cells clean with his tongue... er um...
 >>/20078/
The neck's already washed, kid. 
Yours is next. 
 >>/20082/
Hair isn't poop you retard. 
> what would happen to me? 
You would die like you should, creep. 
Now that should be scary to "contemplate". 
 >>/20088/
 >>/20090/
> er um 
STOP WITH THE ER UM AND ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THESE WEIRD LARPS WILL NOT WORK. 
I ALREADY DECIDED WHO THE FUCK I AM. 
AN ANIMATOR. 
AN ARTIST. 
A DESIGNER. 
A CHARACTER DESIGNER, TOO. 
God you are VERY stupid!!! Both of you!
thumbnail of 1602268572-1.jpg
thumbnail of 1602268572-1.jpg
1602268572-1 jpg
(132.48 KB, 1011x1024)
 >>/20135/

> Cut himself
Inderestings... sounds like Our Boy Geordie KNEW what he wanted to do... what was right and wrong... that he mad a conscious decision, doesn't it?
So he wasn't 'forced against his will' to post his button mushroom at all.
 >>/20144/
 >>/20135/
Comply? COMPLY? 
HOW THE FUCK IS FORCING ME, AN UNDERAGE AT THE TIME - TO DO SOMETHING COMPLELTEY AGAINST MY WILL COMPLYING. 
God you're a moron! You'd hate it too if you had to deal with someone trying to get your dick pic!!!  
 >>/20141/
YES I WAS FUCKING FORCED! DUMBASS!@ THAT'S FUCKING CALLED GROOMING! 
I WAS GOING TO GET HURT. I FELT HURT. 
MENTALLY. 
 >>/20144/
You dont know how the process goes! Grooming isn't just by fukcing physical harm!!!
 >>/20149/
> You'd hate it too if you had to deal with someone trying to get your dick pic!!!
I thought it was the norm to send dick pics to random numbers tbh
thumbnail of Bernie8e-oi.jpg
thumbnail of Bernie8e-oi.jpg
Bernie8e-oi jpg
(250.45 KB, 1000x1000)
Yes, it’s true. I admit here openly: I (Bernie Gores of Riverside, Tasmania, 7250, Australia, aka. “Klim”) was ‘Bigu’ the whole time.

Yonkers fell for one of my greatest pranks on him ever!

Using an impossible-to-detect secret VPN (saying I was in Germany), using a different online personality that Yonkers was unfamiliar with, I convinced him to take and post pics of his own naked body. He did it of his free will. I never forced or convinced him to do it. I encouraged him to do it.

He took my bait on his own initiative. In other words, “HE LOST THE GAME!”

He claims he was hurt mentally after doing it, but that is because his PDD does not recognise feelings of ‘guilt’ or ‘embarrassment’, hence why he blamed Bigu (aka. Klim), instead of taking personal responsibility for his actions.

That Jordan sinned against God, others and himself remains incomprehensible to him. Jesus clearly stated himself against such acts: cf. Ezekiel 23:20-21. He knows, deep within himself, that he is going to hell because of it.

Joran will (of course) deny this all and disbelieve it, but deep within himself, this truth is self-evident: Bigu was Klim in disguise the entire time.

One clear clue: were Klim and Bigu ever online simultaneously?

Now: we sit back and await a c.500-word PDD-inspired nonsensible rant from Our Boy Geordie in response. Expect denial, hatred, lies, deflection, or just plain avoidance, with of course, “Klim is a Meanie Monster!”

Thanks.
‘Klimbot’

(PS. You know it's the real Klim by the tripcode “Klim##SAY7BM” … Fuck the haters!) 😏

🙄 inb4 Poopcat’s childish retarded PDD screaming-sperg-out paranoid delusional BULLSHIT nonsense AAAA klim did it no u yaddah yaddah yaddah… 

#KlimWon
 >>/20155/
No, you're not Bigu. You're not fucking german. 
God, why can't you read. No one fell for any of your dumb shit. NO ONE BELIEVES YOU. YOU DO NOT HAVE GREAT PRANKS. 
> impossible-to-detect secret VPN 
Dude i've always banned you regardless of VPN. What are you talking about? Did you forget 2 years ago already?
Jordan, it is time you learnt the truth. The real truth.

Klim is your father.

It is not Hector. You were told that to protect you.

Now you are old enough, you can know the truth: Klim is your father.

We know this will come as a shock to you. Take as much time as you need to emotionally process this information.
 >>/20167/
> we 
Are a bunch of fucking no life people, I get it. You already reminded me. 
Klim will never be my father, he will always be a fucked-in-the-head creep! And nothing will change that for him!!!
 >>/20169/
why would you keep coming to spend your time with
> a bunch of no life people
ay geordie
sounds like you must have a lot of time on your hands as well bro
 >>/20169/
> Klim will never be my father, he will always be a fucked-in-the-head creep! And nothing will change that for him!!!
You could be a nice son and massage it for him.
 >>/20171/
why would YOU do the same thing 
nothing of what you do is entertaining 
> sound like you must have a lot- 
Yeah, putting in effort and BTFO-ing twats like you. 
 >>/20175/
He's NOT  MY DAD.
 >>/20185/
but you're projecting your delusions 

claiming i have a 90 year old who's a sick fuck, a gross art theft and stalker as a "father" is a delusion 

you are deluding
 >>/20187/
"The deluded denying the delusions of his own delusions by deluding himself about his delusions is truly deluded" - Karl Freiherr Michel von Tüßling, August 1941
 >>/20188/
Not a real quote, retard. 
Plus he's not English. 
 >>/20189/
> we 
No you're being ungrateful, and stupid. You're not a group. If someone says NO, and STOP. You cease doing that action of stalking
thumbnail of 29yutde11.png
thumbnail of 29yutde11.png
29yutde11 png
(8.11 KB, 382x462)
You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself. You are So ungrateful. Please stop repeating yourself.
 >>/20197/
that's what you're doing. you're violating boundaries... you're not leaving me alone, you're not doing as i asked. i dont know how else to tell you this.
thumbnail of villain.png
thumbnail of villain.png
villain png
(356.24 KB, 666x666)
hoo boy a lot to unpack here
 >>/20196/
> ungrateful
what do we need to show gratitude for geordie
i suppose all the years of entertainment you have brought
all those sagas are something to be grateful for sure
thank you
thank you for eating your poopies lol
> You're not a group
multiple people post on this site
it is several people who are all posting on the same topic
thats a group bro
> If someone says NO, and STOP
picrel
 >>/20200/
there is no entertainment over harassment. harassment isn't entertaining.  
and what is this all for? a fucking drawing? my old threads from 2019 when i used to be known as ralsei/desu? 
there are no "sagas". stop trying to idolize me into something i'm not 
i do not deserve that kind of attention at all. i never wanted multiple threads of me. i  never wanted this board. i never wanted you, klim, fcf, or anyone stupid in my life. 
keyword: never 
and i genuinely mean this. i am more than an online individual, i'm a real person.
 >>/20201/
https://youtube.com/watch?v=mutgotxrcqg
lol thats how it works
a thanksgiving meal is great for everyone
except the turkey
you the turkey bro
> i do not deserve that kind of attention 
> i never wanted this board
lol you keep coming back
and the only thread that dont talk about you you shouting at them too
you get all the attention you drum up
 >>/20202/
> and what is this all for? a fucking drawing? my old threads from 2019 when i used to be known as ralsei/desu?
Maybe if you weren't ADD, youd understand I was saying more than what you quoted 
Doin't give me that "b-but you keep coming back" 
YOU keep STALKING me. 
You literally screencapped and viewed the thread, SCROLLED DOWN just for my posts, retard. 
I don't drum up anything. 
I DON'T want you. 
I don't want you putting ANY kind of surveillance on me. I don't miss you.
thumbnail of maturity.jpg
thumbnail of maturity.jpg
maturity jpg
(1.53 MB, 1324x1101)
 >>/20217/

> I don't want

That's what is so hilariously entertaining about you, Jordan: you have no concept at all about how real life works.

But thank you so much for your childish, puerile entertaining idiocy. That's why we all keep coming back here: for your replies.

Keep at it. You love PLAYING this little game, don't you?

Why ELSE would you keep coming back here to complain and blame others for your fuck-ups?

Good hilarity, tho.

Thanks.

PS. The Stanko-Poopcat memes just write themselves.
so if you didnt want to interact with me why did you do it in the first place + and still doing it now? i expected  ACTUAL change from your sorry asses long time ago
thumbnail of Watnai-dodo.jpg
thumbnail of Watnai-dodo.jpg
Watnai-dodo jpg
(278.01 KB, 1000x1000)
 >>/20226/
Hello, Anon. It is always good to see you here. We all hope you are keeping warm, and getting your Xmas stockings ready to wear.
Remember to always be grateful and never repeat yourself... Santa knows.
 >>/20217/
ADD is an outdated term for the inattentive type of ADHD, a neurotype characterized by traits of inattention, impulsivity, and...
 >>/19885/ Word of advice coming from semi functioning diaper autist. You aren't going to win, iv'e played the "sperg" enough times to know this. 

At certain point neither party is engaged in an actual convention. Ranting just devolves into a masochistic form of monotropism (tunnel vision) and everyone else here is there to poke at the tank. 

A few tell you to take a break, but you been so focused on ranting that the few who want to help fade out of sight. 

I am fortunate enough to have some elf-awareness to at least stop ranting to after a hour or so. But it's just borderline distressing to see you rant on the same thing for 5 years. 

I don't even think Sisyphus would have the power to overcome the sheer force of your Autistic inertia.
 >>/20278/
Thanks, anon.

Of course, you are exactly right. It's why he keeps coming back here.

Unfortunately, Jordan will never understand any of these 'grown-ups' concepts.
Try to remember: when addressing him, you need to speak to a 5-yo child. That's his mental age.
 >>/20278/
> semi-fu- 
Not semi. FULLY functioning. I think about more than just one fetish because I legit have dozen kinks.. I'm not just horny for diaper art y'know. But then again idk who u are, so uh... sorry for that i guess?
Also what the fuck do you mean "sperg", no one uses that word anymore except for grown men  stuck in zoomer developmental age. 
I've taken dozens of breaks. I've made decisions such as quitting a certain account. This is not "ranting", this is pointing out the obvious awful quality of these threads. 
> the few who want to help 
> the few 
Who are they, and to help with what? Re-educate this board and let it die? God. I'm the only one even telling you this. It's not even out of anger, it's an opinion that is more than underrated. 
It's a damn fact. 
> for  5 years 
I've only knew about this board since 2021, and thus existed that time. 
2020 was only the tip of the iceberg. 
Learn the damn lore right at least. 
Also why wouldn't I """rant""" over something that shouldn't have existed. Imagine having a board dedicated to yourself that you do nothing but minding your  own business yet out of nowhere you're dealing with 24/7 harassment, stalking, BLATANT art theft - even from others, and a lot more. 
 >>/20282/
> it's why he- 
You barely understand fucking anyone, shut up. Rational adults are speaking, not stalkers like you 
> when addressing him, you need to- 
You need to stop being a fucking disgusting, gross, and manipulative, lack-of-empathy monster. And out yourself already. Please. 
You're obsessed with me, and not in a good way. You are not well, Klim.
stinky got a hobby
writin all them words
for a board he says he hates
like he says bout turds

puts his hand back in the fire
maybe it dont burn
is it all his pdd
he simply cannot learn
 >>/20288/
you're saying this because you refuse to see that ur wasting your life. your sad pathetic unjustifiable life. you waste everyone's oxygen here  just by existing 

this is not said out of pdd, i do not have that. i do not pervade  developments at all 
i do learn, actually. i learn to re-educate you to hell so you enever  return. i actually hate you. i dont want you  anywhere
 >>/20289/
im saying it because kicking the pzds is fun
but it aint fun for you
so i have a reason to come back and you dont
so every time you do its a lol in itself
 >>/20278/
i applaud your effort
you can go on the list with the other people who tried to help
over on bant literally years ago
there were a number of posters before the klim days but the boy aint got it
in fact oftentimes he would ignore those in order to carry on railing against his perceived enemies
 >>/20286/ 


> Not semi. FULLY functioning. I think about more than just one fetish because I legit have dozen kinks.. I'm not just horny for diaper art y'know. But then again idk who u are, so uh... sorry for that i guess?
Also what the fuck do you mean "sperg", no one uses that word anymore except for grown men stuck in zoomer developmental age.
I've taken dozens of breaks. I've made decisions such as quitting a certain account. This is not "ranting", this is pointing out the obvious awful quality of these threads.

This is an anonymous broad, i could be whoever the hell is "klim" or i could be a overdeveloped Tupla. I don't care about how many fetishes you have, most autists hyper-focus on certain topics for better or worse. If you just put your focus on some meaningful outlet or even just on focused on whatever meaningless fetish i really don't think most people would. 

As it is now your focus on replying to trolls is what keeps from being functioning and developing meaningful interests. Is a "sperg" an archetype, you play the role whether you want to admit it or not. The first step to breaking from it is realize when you relapsed and stop playing the "sperg". 

Their trolling you, if they can get you react with low-effort shitposts then they won. If you want them to make "better quality" threads, then don't fall back into the sperg, at every low-effort troll you see. Your telling "klim" your an easy target for trolling.
 >>/20291/
How is replying to an anon supposedly a "lolcow" to you now?  
 >>/20295/
Ah, well.. I've actually worked on ignoring them. 
 >>/20293/
"help" as in what. if you wanted me to stop making multiple threads about my 15 year old self posting about ralsei - and randomly hiding diaperfur pics under page 11 threads, then you sure as hell successfully did that! 
all because you couldnt leave me alone. 
and now you want to see me as a dead different person. you're disgusting for even thinking i "died". 
just because i havent posted for a long time in 2019 doesnt mean i killed myself at all. i was just dealing with personal times during nov. 2019. i didnt have the guts to tell any family i was harassed until probably 2021.
 >>/20293/ This shouldn't need to  be explained, but posting fetish art on random boards when your underage isn't received kindly. It a indicates everyone else in this gray position, where they seeing posts from a minor who refuses to stop posting about his diaper fetish to everyone.

 I was molesting as child and was exposed to fetish shit online that my autistic brain soaked. I fixated on ABDL because it felt more safe to me that actual sex. In an ideal world my parents should have keep me away from the internet, but at this point it's too late. 

What you do now to handle your issues is what matters going forward. If there's any trauma you dealt with find someone you can talk with to help resolve it some way. You can't find that person this on broad or online, but in only in your real life. Abandon your online persona, it's too tainted to be redeemed and make one that means something.
 >>/20293/ 

This might be worthless, i looked around it seems people that much more socially competent then i am, have contacted his mother and she still has done nothing.( https://invidious.private.coffee/watch?v=6VRXOwgapBQ ) Allowing him to get by doing nothing, will render him genuinely retarded. 

Some non-verbal autists aren't taught sign or writing, because their would parents would rather speak for them. They fail to realize their child will grow up to be a adult still relying his parent to communicate needs. Unless Carmen puts her foot down, she's going to live the rest of her life caring for a non-functioning autist. 

My mother managed to teach basic arithmetic at age 2-3, even i though i didn't manage to speak till i was 4. Give Jordan a meaningfully outlet and keep him off the internet. I assume Carmen is a native Spanish speaker, why not make him learn Spanish, it whould a good outlet that could possibly even help with get a job.
 >>/20303/
> a good outlet that could possibly even help with get a job.
As a Mexican Cook, they make good money and learn a trade.
......
This 10-foot Ferocious Alligator Tore Apart Helpless Jordan Rivera (Brotox perception drift cult @baaa2 hired this alligator to murder Goonboi, but alas it failed).

On the night of May 23rd 2023 a Floridian bar was alive with locals and regulars. An unlikely bunch of people who, later that night, would be hailed as heroes. Propped up at the bar was Manny Hidalgo, along with his cat who accompanied him wherever he went. Also, at Banditos Bar in Port Charlotte, was army veteran Trent Rozier who was enjoying a few drinks with his fiancé.

As the bar was about to close up for the night, 23 year old, Jordan Rivera headed to the bathroom. He had been enjoying a few drinks and was ready to head home but, after walking to the rest room he found that the queue was too long and so he decided to head outside. He left the bar and walked around the back, searching for a quiet spot.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=qmXbL-8c0o4
thumbnail of 8654 - Baryonyx edit I_Wani_Hug_That_Gator meme Olivia.jpg
thumbnail of 8654 - Baryonyx edit I_Wani_Hug_That_Gator meme Olivia.jpg
8654 - Baryonyx edit... jpg
(11.66 KB, 568x359)
 >>/20306/

>  Hatched a week ago.
>  Still need mother to hunt for you.
>  Mother has been gone for a few hours.
>  You start starving.  
>  The scent of feces cuts across the swamp and reaches your nose.
>  You see mom in the distance coming back with a plump carcass in her mouth. 
>  Some overweight brown mammal is dropped in front of you to eat.
>  Refuse to eat it.
>  Mother insists it's just roadkill deer.
>  Close eyes and shallow a leg.
>  Proceed to live the rest of your damned to a wheelchair.
 >>/20303/
> have contacted his mother 
...I'm sorry, what? You don't even know my parents. 
> they fail to realize their chi- 
Dude I already know the realization of regret of being a minor under 18 on certain adult spaces. I have matured already. She already put her foot  down and kept me out of the site. We're on good terms now. 
> a meaningfully  outlet and keep him o- 
I already  know how to do that and be off the internet. Thank you. Stop overlooking past events from 3 years ago. 
> why not make him lea- 
Nope. Not learning that. 
> that could possibly evenhelp with get a-  
Have a job already. It's called working at home with NO interruption and bothers. I'm not even joking, you can actually do work at home. 
Like.... compared to me being a minor (until feb 2022) I'm actually doing quite better, even this month too. I'm not "doing nothing", I'm just being an artist... and having fun without hurting anyone or harming. I do not condone irl acts anyway
 >>/20299/
i already  know i was a  minor being in adult spaces, but at least i didnt get the adult in trouble at  that time. right? 
i didnt even like giving my age out anyway. and i didnt want to be... missing out.  but i hated general artworks to a point, so uh. i  really  wanted to get into  drawing nsfw back then. 

> Abandon your online persona 
I already did.  I  already dislike my past self, 2016 or 2020. I moved on.. no longer am I  called Woody, anyway. 

But do note that I have learned all my lessons, differences, and other stuff and am living well.   

> this shouldn't need to be explained 
then i'm not sure  why give your voice in this. 

> i fixated on abdl because it felt more safe  than actual sex 
i like abdl too and even WANTED to do "sex", but only roleplay/draw it.  

but to call me "non-functioning" is very lame (cuz im not, i just got smarter 
 wiser over time anyway), and to think i'm "living in the past" is really, really low on your part. like i said i have matured from  being 17 years old and my other past self.  I have also stopped being a puritan over artworks too, and maybe paraphiles.

 >>/20297/
However you on the  other hand decided to archive literally almost everything about me, stalk me at sporadic times, refuse  to see me as  an actual person than dead - and a bunch of other things.
Sorry, I just dont like when people see me as a "past self". I already killed off that shell. 

Because trust me, I know what I'm saying. Not once had I been overtly naive after learning lessons during time.
I even found better "outlets" such as posting art for some mutuals, and live good. Even with family. 

But I'm not sure what we'd do if we had another christmas party.
 >>/20319/
1.  Screencapping random posts won't automatically be me, so that was not even what I asked you. Dumbass. 
I know what a wet dream  is, but I think that's what you do it spontaneously and  that you experience puberty. 
2. It's not a meme to explain my fucking current self compared to my past. It's not a meme to call you out either, I hate you. You're obsessive, stalky, and creepy. 
The fact that you repeat yourself  often and not admit to your mistakes like a normal person is just  awful. You're a careless piece of shit. Your actions are not justifiable. Had you never met me or wanted to "date" me, I would've been living life perfect. But a lready I am, because this is my last post to your  irredeemable ass. 
I've told you numerous times to stop saving my work, stop finding me on the same 2 sites each day and every year. 
I told you genuinely, that I do not want you. 
You're 90 years old and you're actively wasting your own time going after one person who's not  a creep, and is smarter than you. 
You also stole one of my mutual's art too, of my own character. You're gross. 
 >>/20321/
How the fuck is it vague to make a  post that's more coherent than "skibid ohio rizzler" crap? 
> if only we and 
Yeah, you're not just drunk. You're ALSO vague. How's that for logic,  idiot?
thumbnail of retarded-ungrateful.png
thumbnail of retarded-ungrateful.png
retarded-ungrateful png
(534.62 KB, 1288x505)
thumbnail of retarded02.png
thumbnail of retarded02.png
retarded02 png
(392.92 KB, 1254x360)
thumbnail of forced-retarded.png
thumbnail of forced-retarded.png
forced-retarded png
(437.29 KB, 1261x311)
thumbnail of retarded-angerissues.png
thumbnail of retarded-angerissues.png
retarded-angerissues png
(316.19 KB, 1023x517)
Yonkers Stalked me, Groomed me, Brainwashed me, Manipulated me, Pranked me and Forced me Against My Will to post these images. He HURT me. It's all his fault. Poopcat MADE me do it, I swear! I never did anything wrong.

In total contrast, Jordan is so sane, normal, smart, intelligent, mature, respectful, balanced, self-controlled and wise to be able to say, draw and like such responsible adult things that he does. I want to be just like him... he is my Inspiration and Role Model to becoming a better, whole, more complete Man - like he is.
> he's repeating himself instead of actually being self-aware  of his own actions 
yeah the grandpa's really lost 
wait til he repeats himself and acts  naive again, to further attempt "justifying" his already-irredeemable  actions, as he clings onto me another 100th time.
> durrr klimbot 
bitch i'm a genuine  person. just ONE minute ago you called me yonkers, and then poopcat. and  now you're referring t o me as a bot of yours. fuck off. 
no one wants to support you. you're a damn pedophile. you're one of the burdens that won't  fucking go  away. you almost fucked my life up just by followintg me. even if ignored, you'll still go after me. why wont you just die  already. 
> DURRR! BECAUSE YOU B- 
No. i DON'T bite. Its because you're fucking unhealthily obsessed with me
also i'd really appreciate if you stopped past-dwelling, especially on 2022. 
 >>/20358/
that's not even fucking cub raping?? what? 
i didnt even make the character a "cub" nor put rape! lol you make no sense!!  
 >>/20359/
No, I'm yonkers you idiot.
thumbnail of diapers837.png
thumbnail of diapers837.png
diapers837 png
(42.62 KB, 720x540)
YONKERS: PLEASE LEAVE HERE and GO PLAY with your FRIENDS at your precious ABDL COMMUNITYThere is no one here who wants to participate in your immature pdz cartoon furry diaper roleplay ABDL world. Please go somewhere else more appropriate. NOT HERE!Go put on a fresh diaper, you fucking cry baby.This is not the place for your PDD childish sperg bullshit.

GO HERE INSTEAD, YONKERS, WHERE (YOU) BELONG:
⚈ https://8chan.moe/abdl/ 
⚈ https://8chan.moe/zoo/
⚈ https://8chan.moe/retard/
⚈ https://boards.4chan.org/s4s/catalog
⚈ https://boards.4chan.org/trash/catalog
⚈ https://8chan.moe/mex/
⚈ https://8chan.moe/lgbtq/
⚈ https://8chan.moe/trapshota/
⚈ https://8chan.moe/delicious/
⚈ https://www.catchan.pk/lg/
⚈ https://8chan.moe/tot/
⚈ https://8chan.moe/sm/

😸🤭😺😀😃😄😁😆😂😜
----------------------------------------------------------------------
©®™ Stanko-Poopcat Co. 2023 
“Secret Squirrel Seen Shitting on Secret Starter Road”
ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩

🙄 inb4 Poopcat’s childish retarded PDD screaming-sperg-out paranoid delusional BULLSHIT nonsense AAAA klim did it no u yaddah yaddah yaddah… 
> repeating yourself to cope with his horrible life 
classic klim 
no one's here to care for you anyway
dude seriously fuck off. either you own up to your actions or keep repeating yourself until you  naturally die of old age, and for being a goddamn CREEP STALKER. LOOK IT UP
@20392
i never killed my own self. you're STILL interacting with me. 
i already been deprived of any motives to kill myself, because honestly. I don't want people hurting or unaliving their selves. 
the fact you dont see me as an alive person but more of a scapegoat for your sick desires to call me "dead" is fucking disgusting. i'm not deceased, dumbass. i'm not a body to be played with by freaks like you 
stop confusing youirself for once. i can't kill off my own self, no, i CHANGED instead of being my past self. Because eventually over time people fucking change. 

How hard is it for you to understand when you're not in zoomerland 
When will you finally learn the actions you've done are only draining your life longer than it is. 
@20399
Characters aren't fucking real. They can't be killed. 
They're just mere drawings of their own self, aka they're FICTION. 
THEY ARE NOT REAL PEOPLE "TRAPPED IN THERE". 
@20402
What a retarded truth.
 >>/20403/
you killed him geordie
thats why you never called the cops on bigu and klim
because you knew they would find out about your own crimes lol
 >>/20416/
You're so sick but also stupid... my 16 year old brother never died. 
No there is no funeral for any of this family because WE'RE STILL LIVING!!!
Is it only me, but does anybody else get the feeling that Geordie is not 'the full quid'? Like a sandwich short of a picnic? Not the sharpest tool in the shed?
 >>/20428/
geordie real talk why do you got a problem with klim
> because he a pedo
lots of pedos be posting in them drawthreads and you never call them out only him
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 >>/20433/
because he legitimately stalks me 24/7,  
 exactly like you do 
how the fuck do you not see a problem in that.  what is wrong with you 
> lots of pe- 
Cartoons don't count. 
Paraphiles do. 
I'd call shadow out but I won't. I know he fucked his dog, but I don't care. He's going to ignore you if you even mention it.
 >>/20434/
i occasionally look at drawthreads and i post on this board
if you consider looking at one site you post on and spending my time posting on a site you hate
well idk what to tell you lol
you stalking me exactly the same amount since you only see me on this board and keep coming back
> loli is ok
what a pedo
 >>/20437/
either way you should not dedicate your entire life to harassing one person  all over their past.. or for what they like. 
jesus christ you're so insanely stupid
 >>/20438/
thats the thing tho geordie
its a tiny part of my life
i go to work
i meet people
i deal with house duties
i got a car to maintain
giving you the business is a time passer
like wordle or sth
this is your whole life tho
 >>/20434/
> Paraphiles
It is an imaginary concept, a word that attempts to define what weirdos do in their heads. Sex acts happen in your head (human) all the time, but that is an imaginary story. If it stays in the head, it's not against the law. Just don't allow it to become behavior. Culture and the rest of society may have bad opinions, morals and ethics concerning this aberrant or deviant type of behavior, so I wouldn't share this with them if you don't want trouble in your life. Not drawings, pictures, or words, even within casual conversations with people you think are friends because they may be shocked and/or offended by abnormal behavior. Beyond this point, you cannot predict what they will do - to you. This is why you have so much trouble, Jordan, because you have no filter on your filthy fucking mouth. I hope that this finally will drive this point home.

For further personal research:
Overview of Paraphilias and Paraphilic Disorders 
https://www.merckmanuals.com/home/mental-health-disorders/paraphilias-and-paraphilic-disorders/overview-of-paraphilias-and-paraphilic-disorders

Brotox perception drift cult
 >>/20473/
it's YOU, DUMBASS 
YOU LITERALLY ASKED ME WHO THE FUCK YOU WRE BEFORE 
STOP FUCKING PRETENDING YOU DIDNT HAVE THIS HAPPEN! 
IT'S NOT AFUCKING EPSTEIN CODE. YOU'RE A FUICKING GROWN ELDERLY MAN WHO'S ABOUT TO DIE VERY SOON IF NOT LATER STALKING A 19 YEAR OLD WHO ISN'T EVEN A FUCKING TARGET, "THREAT" OR EVEN WORTH YOUR FUCKING CREEPY ATTENTION. 
YOU MAKE PEOPLE UNCOMFORTABLE. 
you EVEN went as far to steal OTHER PEOPLE'S WORK 
HOW IS THAT NOT WRONG TO YOU?
 >>/20449/
i'm an idiot for calling you out? 
 >>/20443/
> imaginary 
> people fantasizing over REAL animals, REAL children, and ACTUAL REAL DEAD FUCKING BODIES. 
>  >>imaginary 
How the fuck can you deny someone can actually hurt someone else, Wizard? 
> T-this is why I claim you have t5rouble because you keep calling me out 
Dude. I'm telling you this board sucks and so its members. 
Nothing wrong with that. 
It's called  constructive criticism. 
No, it's not a filthy mouth to tell you this either. 
> will drive this point home 
The fuck do you mean. 
> behavior 
But no one here is having animal irl or fucking them. Seriously a pro-contact moron even has a niece and got called out for running a damn website that allows minors and other paraphilic pedophiles (those who like REAL children and REAL animals!!!) 
And they're "queer" apparently?
 >>/20463/
I've never been  banned anywhere else, you know. 
I guess you're just too lazy to try searching even my new  deviantart account, too.
Klim, you should wave your dick around your mother like a normal person you creep.
thumbnail of shit stain.jpg
thumbnail of shit stain.jpg
shit stain jpg
(135.95 KB, 1920x1080)
I'm touched, I mean I was touched (in the head). But I'm not stupid at all because I never did pick my butt. Really, you have to believe me - please, please believe me I'm not insane, not even yesterday.

StankDoh Poopcat Inc.
thumbnail of Yonkers Dream (Toilet).mp4
thumbnail of Yonkers Dream (Toilet).mp4
Yonkers Dream (Toilet) mp4
(1.36 MB, 460x258 h264)
Yonkers Dream - Fantasy Toilet:

https://files.catbox.moe/c2hlo4.mp4 

#WhereIsPoopcat
#WeWantPoopcat
#YonkersWhereAreYou
#WeMissMittens
#RessurrectKittyGod
#DiaperLove 
#JamPacked
#Cubs
#NiggerVibe
 >>/20217/
> I don't want you putting ANY kind of surveillance on me.
You're the one checking up on us, and asking how we are, so what gives.
> I don't miss you.
We will always be third to discord and draw threads, we know. /baaa2/ is your rebound when you got no one else.
 >>/20479/
> But no one here is having animal irl or fucking them. Seriously a pro-contact moron even has a niece and got called out for running a damn website that allows minors and other paraphilic pedophiles (those who like REAL children and REAL animals!!!)
> And they're "queer" apparently?
Where the frick do you hang out online.
 >>/20756/
Buddy stop posting my posts from when I was 17. Actual stalking cunt. 
I know the difference now, if two consenting adults consent, then it's bingo. 
If they don't, well they don't need to be forced. 

And I for one never consented to a grown man from germany asking me to do stuff that nearly broke my fucking health. 

Why I said "I don't care" is because this shit happened YEARS AGO, years before I even arrived in like, mid/late-2021. 
However anytime he shows up in any drawthread I dont go "dogfucker jones!" like it's some fucking football game. 
 >>/20757/
> where the fuck do you hang  out online 
Why should I  tell, it's not related to me being "deserving of harassment" even though I did nothing to warrant deserving. You bnarely know what a "toonimal" or critterkiddo is, and their account is locked  on Twitter anyway. 

Doubt you care about someone being rightfully called out. 
 >>/20755/
I really hope you're not encouraging an old man to just get away scot free when they ASKED TO FUCKING DATE ME WHEN I WAS ==16=.
 >>/20783/
> Why I said "I don't care" is because this shit happened YEARS AGO
> they ASKED TO FUCKING DATE ME WHEN I WAS ==16=.
That was years ago, so I don't care.
 >>/20789/
He'd brew toilet wine, completely unaware that it's supposed to be alcoholic and just happy to be drinking out of a toilet.
 >>/20783/
> if two consenting adults consent, then it's bingo.
If they don't, well they don't need to be forced.
And then you happened to fig. Luckily all online.
 >>/20829/
Imagine being Carmen hearing all that, knowing he's in the next room with the door open. As Joshie closes his eyes and covers his ears.
 >>/20844/
The worst part is her reasonably fast and levelled response once she gathered he was masturbating during a conversation she was having with a 15 year old.
It suggests the situation wasn't entirely unexpected, that this wasn't her first rodeo...
 >>/20849/
 >>/20850/
The real victims are those around him. When we get sick of his shit, we can just walk away. Apart from his father, the rest of the family isn't so lucky.
 >>/20856/

Please stop kink-shaming Yonkers. It's quite clear that he gets off to humiliating himself and his family.

He is not a minor anymore. He is now mature, adult and responsible enough to make his own decisions and choices as to how he wants to humiliate himself and his family.
thumbnail of 3 am shit fit.png
thumbnail of 3 am shit fit.png
3 am shit fit png
(10.56 KB, 753x132)
thumbnail of nafp.png
thumbnail of nafp.png
nafp png
(687 B, 126x14)
breakdown of geordies 3am breakdown
> nigger
rasist
> i'm not a fucking pooplicking
and yet somehow he know it taste like a pill
strange
> faggot
and yet he a male who sexually attracted to males
> i nevere psoted nmy disc kpics on my own wil 
this technically true
but only because
> its not a fucking penis
lol
We have to wonder: Will Yonkers get himself one of those PS Minis again, like he photoshopped himself with really badly a few Xmasses' ago? kek

Maybe Klim-Santa might get him one...?
> says he doesnt stalk me 
> still goes to the drawthreads and screencaps my posts 
You're such a  monster. Manipulating me like that. Fuck you.
 >>/20898/
> Will you kill yourself you pathetic scum

Making a death threat on a public carrier is a Federal Offense, and has been reported to Federal Authorities as such.

Time to call you to account, Jordan.

This is not a joke or a larp or shitpost, Jordan.
This time it's for real. We've had enough of your vindictiveness. Federal Authorities have been notified of your full name, date of birth, and current address.
 >>/20901/
Anyone that isn't 18. 
 >>/20902/
You're NOT A  FUCKING PUBLIC CARRIER. 
YOU ARE A PEDOPHILE. YOU WANT TO DATE  ME WHEN I WAS UNDERAGE. 
YOU SHOULD BE "REPORTED" YOU FUCKING MISINFORMATION SPREADER. 
jesus CHIRST. YOU ARE JOKING AND LARPING BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO GRASP ON ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT YOU FUCKING PEDO. YOU DON'T NOTIFY FUCKING ANYONE BECAUSE YOU'RE A LAZY, FAT, NECKBEARED AUSTRALIAN ELDERLY MAN WITH A DISABILITY THAT PREVENTS THEM FROM EVER LEAVING.
I hate you guys stalking me, leave me alone to defend drawings of naked children in peace.
 >>/20907/
But you're not Jordan.  
Jordan is an animating artist. You are not, you're a fat lazy larping cunt who larps and  does things wrong.
btw geordie whats all this i hear about your new cunny crusade
lol you definitely need to go to the police for that restraining order
your computer needs investigating bro
 >>/20929/
he's fully embraced pzds at this point, a year ago he would've denied liking cub/loli shit altogether, but now he subtly asks for it then says it's okay because it's just fiction
thumbnail of 1Zlb.gif
thumbnail of 1Zlb.gif
1Zlb gif
(915.59 KB, 500x690)
thumbnail of WLKpiYe.jpg
thumbnail of WLKpiYe.jpg
WLKpiYe jpg
(61.36 KB, 750x750)
thumbnail of LzFA0jS.jpeg
thumbnail of LzFA0jS.jpeg
LzFA0jS jpeg
(125.48 KB, 1080x1176)
thumbnail of 044-png-clipart.jpg
thumbnail of 044-png-clipart.jpg
044-png-clipart jpg
(54.22 KB, 649x720)
 >>/20975/
Poor little Cryfag his Inferiority Complex is even worse and growing, Alfred Adler cannot come to the rescue, obvious stubborn asshole is obvious; therefore self-help cannot be activated, only ignorance now. 
-Brotox perception drift cult

The cause of all pain and suffering is ignorance.
-Gautama Buddha
 >>/20970/
nobody embraced anything retard 
i'm not a paranoid slut however 
and i do not support the idea of driving someone off the internet to the point where they lose access to even healthcare and even die. 
i hate harassment on others, especially on the vulnerable 
 >>/20971/
when was i ever denying the diaper fetish. i only said i hate messing/piss in it
 >>/20977/
>  i do not support the idea of driving someone off the internet
lol geordie i used to post on 4chan until you said i should leave and i did
you followed me here and tell me to leave too
the only place on the internet you know where to find me and you trying to drive me off
thats literally the opposite of what you said lol
 >>/20978/
i wanted you to leave more than  4chan. 
not complying and being a stalker does not count as "leaving".  
i'm literally not worth of any attention to you 
there is nothing interesting to you about me just so you could call me a "lolcow", i am not. 
stop deflecting and admit you drove me off the site all because of a stupid post, dude. 
 >>/20986/
Just because I have different formats of psting doesn't mean I'm "fake". Bitch I'm genuine.  
> pervert response 
No, go to Tinder for dick pics. Moron 
 >>/20991/
Make sure you hit yourself with the frying pan so hard you get a concussion and think about those last  memories before possibly passing away for good, Klim.
 >>/21003/
> you drove me off the site
> is still on the site
i aint on the site and you are geordie
opposite talk at it again
and you keep coming here
the only place you know where to find me
and try to drive me off here too
thats driving someone off the internet lol
> i wanted you to leave more than 4chan
you mean the internet
i thought you do not support the idea of driving someone off the internet
 >>/21004/
Years ago, you surely did.  
Now stop quoting  half of my posts and  admit defeat already. Stalking my  twitter page  and other sites  I barely go on (or you barely check) has done no benefit for your health. No one else is going to see this. They  care not for me or  you. 
This isn't "opposite talk", this is me bringing up your first "outing" when I was a child. At 15. 
I remember all the events, in real time. I especially searched thousands of results for "yonkers" and other associated names. You wondered where the hell I was. I can tell I'm surely not dead, yet like always you deny my existence. Which is pretty gross. 
You're incapable of realizing any difference, but also realizing that  the person you drove off temporarily until 2020/2019 was never deceased. 
I was like, 15 or 16 when I came back. 
But yeah, lay off the discord one word responses. Stop repeating yourself and acting like a smartass. You achieved nothing doing what I've written.  
 >>/21004/
I support it when there's stalkers and creeps like you.
 >>/21004/
Boy Geordie is trying to get you to join discord methinks.
 >>/21003/
> last memories before possibly passing away for good, Klim.
Klimbert, will die laughing and leave you behind yelling and shitting on his grave. Will that be your happy ending?
 >>/21050/
> Oh no, the SAME person typing in a different format  
I type how I please, idiot. I'm not a  sequel of myself. 
 >>/21051/
No, klim will die because of how much a sick fuck, and a stalker he is. I will not miss him a slightest bit.
 >>/21052/
You will outlive him, what then. Turn on JosBTW? Attack Carmen more?
What did Carmen get you for Merry Jolly's Klim Day btw?
thumbnail of fogeddaboudit.png
thumbnail of fogeddaboudit.png
fogeddaboudit png
(1.62 KB, 304x46)
thumbnail of geordie dont want the past.png
thumbnail of geordie dont want the past.png
geordie dont want the... png
(1.51 KB, 297x25)
 >>/21027/
> Years ago
picrel
> lay off the discord one word responses
lol
> I support it
so do you admit you were wrong when you said you dont support it
 >>/21051/
ofc he is
dicksword would reveal a sliver of identity to him
he would love to find out more than literally nothing lol
 >>/21061/
geordie must be fine with you posting this sickfuckery since its just drawings and he publicly pro loli now
 >>/21075/
logs
thumbnail of gay.png
thumbnail of gay.png
gay png
(1.05 KB, 253x183)
thumbnail of Mitty.png
thumbnail of Mitty.png
Mitty png
(3.44 KB, 590x494)
thumbnail of xmas.png
thumbnail of xmas.png
xmas png
(102.4 KB, 921x753)
thumbnail of bnunny.png
thumbnail of bnunny.png
bnunny png
(11.89 KB, 1270x1000)
 >>/21075/
This was the total of Macker the Cracker's Xmas Efforts for the world this year.

He FAILED. HARD.

WARNING: NEVER share a Xmas Hot Tub with Yonkers: https://files.catbox.moe/da674m.mp4

Poopcat Ice Cream: https://files.catbox.moe/k847ad.mp4
 >>/21075/
oh i've made a few things, but those are just obsolete stuff  from the first  few months (january-february) 
 >>/21078/
Picrel? You're the one that does  live in the past and that's not healthy. Stop overthinking past events from 3 years ago 
 >>/21084/
> posting sketch content and random doodles  
> without permission again 
> lying AGAIN
holy shit kill yourself. you know absolutely nothing about my art.   
> d-duhhh, he failed hard!! even though he actually did something so i  dont steal again.  waaah. :( 
Fuck off. 
Ungrateful spaz. 
Plus I drew those BEFORE  christmas, and  that checkered rabbit art was from 2022.
 >>/21097/
But I'm not. 
I've rebranded all my  images and moved on from making streamyard videos on youtube.  
 >>/21099/
You're a moron if you think I ever idolized him. I  just  got inspired  by the LAST NAME of him, or a bit of Ralph Bashki. 
No it isn't plagiarizing, and I personally am not gonna do my own take of the Ren and Stimpy-esque cartoon thing either. 

Hell I've never even idolized anyone. 

Also you say you don't stalk me but you still go to archives. I'm telling you nicely to stop. It's not right to just keep going onto some innocent  dude's profile just for clout .
 >>/21101/
> i was just inspired by the diddler
lol
> Also you say you don't stalk me but you still go to archives
i just post things i find in the archive that are interesting
like libs of tiktok or sth
only this is pzdses of shitchan
no names on them posts
it could be anyone bro
it says anonymous
 >>/21101/
> 've rebranded all my images and moved on from making streamyard videos on youtube.
Then quit saying Klim groomed you, move on already. And quit screaming at Joshie at your family Christmas parties, you're scaring Rose again.
 >>/21092/
oh i've made a few things, but those are just obsolete stuff from the first few months (january-february)
I meant more like something for Xmas or the new year, you usually have something themed and special this time of year. That last one was 2022, I was just wondering.
thumbnail of 1sbt459-Bernie33ftt4.png
thumbnail of 1sbt459-Bernie33ftt4.png
1sbt459-Bernie33ftt4 png
(183.46 KB, 510x512)
 >>/21113/
> quit saying Klim groomed you, move on already.

Isn't it interesting...

Yonkers keeps claiming that Klim wanted to date him, yet the proof he posts says that it was Snoopy who had a "crush" on him only, not to 'date' him.

Plus everybody know Klim's tripcode is “Klim##SAY7BM”, which is not the one offered as evidence. It wasn't an authentic "Klim" post anyway.

Therefore Yonkers so-called 'proof' is invalid.

His fantasy version of his own history is exactly that: pure fantasy.

Oh... and while he harps on about 'everybody else must ignore my past', when it comes to others, that rule strangley becomes invalid.

🙄 inb4 Poopcat’s childish retarded PDD screaming-sperg-out paranoid delusional BULLSHIT nonsense AAAA klim did it no u yaddah yaddah yaddah… 
 >>/21103/
i just said the name, not his whole self. not his cartoon.  
though if i wanted to make something like ren and stimpy, that's fine. after all, i do really love the show. i love stimpy the most.  
> i  just post thi- 
translates to stalking, i know. 
i don't want you doing it. i'm not "interesting" to you. t here is no such  thing as  "pzds", it is not defined  by one merely hating a paraphilia that hurts people and  liking a harmless kink while not being into another. that makes no sense
> it could be  anyone 
Anyone who  doesn't want  to  be screencapped. 
Respect the lives of anonymous people 
 >>/21104/
This isn't even my logo. And it doesn't have fucked up transparency. 
 >>/21110/
I said the german pedophile cutting  self harming fag was the  groomer, not the  australian bitch, doesn't change how they're legit creepy though.