/bbg/ - Bonbibonkers General

Refuge from retarded cuckchan mods

New Reply on thread #16377
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

How do you guys know she's a leftist she could just be trying to appeal to the majority demographic of Tik Tok which would be people that are on the left the people that hate body shaming (acknowledging that what she's doing is unhealthy), overconfidence, and being able to do whatever you want whenever you want, I want you to remember that after after she on camera protested but off-camera celebrated the 4th of July 4th she gained I believe it was 100k followers on tik tok and almost 200 donators on patreon so perhaps it's just Seth running bonbi off of capitalistic values
 >>/17389/
bonbiwaffen niggas see anyone on the left of "white pride kill niggers and reed siege" as degenerate and leftist. they also have no knowledge of what is right or left in terms of economy or philosophy, they just focus on the social and racial issues in america.
yes hello i hope bonbibonkers is not doing too bad. maye good things and good times come to the bonbibonkers and all of us.
 >>/17415/
this tbh famalam. i aint denying that she's an idiot and does some dumbass things at times, but the girl is a fucking maladjusted teenager. kindness and compassion must be the way or we might as all just kill ourselves right now.
 >>/17416/
a lot of people tried the "kindness and compassion" route for a very, very long time, and bonbi repaid all their concern, support and assistance by openly mocking them for ever having cared enough to bother trying
she spent months coercing, attacking and manipulating people for her own amusement
she did everything she possibly could to poison her own fan community and intentionally turn people against her so she could play the victim card while enabling, endorsing and supporting a child predator
she's not just a maladjusted teenager, she's a nasty fucking cunt.
 >>/17421/
I cant understand how she could have NOT been made to do that.. not saying shes a good person altho probably, judging from some streams and all around.. women dont tend to be evil cuz they dont have much power, and so.. bonbi doesnt seem like the most confident or anything person
thumbnail of 03.jpg
thumbnail of 03.jpg
03 jpg
(151.23 KB, 750x1334)
thumbnail of 2019-02-03 patreonnatsuki.jpg
thumbnail of 2019-02-03 patreonnatsuki.jpg
2019-02-03... jpg
(85.48 KB, 400x525)
 >>/17417/
Content-aware fill helps to reduce the text/overlay, but it isn't very smart, it generally just estimates what color pixels it thinks it should use based on what's next to the area it's trying to fill, so I use the clone tool afterwards to correct and blend it with what I think should actually be there
The blonde wig one was a pain in the ass though, I had to manually reconstruct the t-shirt from an entirely different photo lol
 >>/17389/
> be retarded narcissistic brat
> have unresolved mental health issues stemming from childhood neglect and even more retarded parenting
> get doxed
> spend most of your waking hours online talking to pedophiles and using tik tok
> use app with a shitty interactivity sorting algorithms (and it just so happens that people interact with the comment sections of content they hate the most!) 
> get sorted into the "leftist" emotional shithole where every other tik tok is about getting revenge at the patriarchy by killing all men and raging about incels in the comments
> somehow end up NOT becoming a leftist despite being isolated, depressed, and having every recent major stressful event be explained to you by people who feel the same
> ?
thumbnail of Joseph-Stalin-1950.jpg
thumbnail of Joseph-Stalin-1950.jpg
Joseph-Sta... jpg
(131.28 KB, 920x1468)
 >>/17429/
Fuck you right wing cuck. the "leftists" will fuck you up IRL while you post your memes online. we will progress while you hold down to tiny bits of your capitalist world until its all gone.
 >>/16377/
inferior people who know they're inferior control the media so they have to dehumanize and demonize the inferior to give themselves the illusion that they're not inferior
this is why forced diversity is stupid
look at the united nations agenda for sustainable development 17 goals
all about propping women up in every aspect of modern society
all about propping "people of color" (as if white somehow, magically, isn't a color) up in every aspect of modern society
jfc i'm sick of explaining all this and people don't see how diversity is a thinly veiled code for anti-anything-white

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #16377
Max 20 files0 B total