Refuge from retarded cuckchan mods

New Reply on thread #18524
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/19576/
I love bonbibonkers and I know y, its because she is the best and because of the bon friends we made along the way of enjoying her bontent.
 >>/19559/
this reads like she finds it to be a massive chore to post, or that she feels anxiety about posting. wouldn't really be surprising honestly, I guess.
I heard from a reliable source that bonbi doesn’t want to cosplay raven because she can’t find a good way to hide her gut.
 >>/19586/
he's a ~50 year old khhv incel working a dead-end job for shit pay, all family is dead, still no irl friends after moving just a few years ago
so starved for feminine attention that just having bonbi reply to his patreon post made him giddy with joy. in sending her an invite, he entertains the possibility of having her join his server, and just having that hope helps keep him going day in and day out.
its easy to laugh at and ridicule, but its really a condemnation of our society
 >>/19592/
This is bro-psychology mixed in with projection. HB isn't that bad. And even if he were, this kind of shaming and hate is unnecessary.
 >>/19584/
the recent coraline, I liked it even more the one before it, because the lipstick looked weird in that one. she uploaded this photo today
 >>/19592/
> he's a ~50 year old khhv incel working a dead-end job for shit pay, all family is dead, still no irl friends after moving just a few years ago
wtf, sauce?
 >>/19598/
He was doxed about 6 months ago. I don't know if the statements about his personal life are true or not. If so, it's nothing to be malicious about.

Dax is 40-something and has kids. He was in Devil Town early on but left because bonbi was young and it felt weird or something.
thumbnail of 2018-06-30 zerotwo4.jpg
thumbnail of 2018-06-30 zerotwo4.jpg
2018-06-30... jpg
(1.1 MB, 1080x1350)
 >>/19601/
the lipstick was thin and didn't cover all her lips in the last one, also it was super red and not glossy. and yeah she can look cute if she wanted, bonbi is talented with cosplaying, my favorite cosplayer.
 >>/19604/
i liked that coraline with the thin lipstick the best until someone pointed out that it didn't cover all her lips. tfw no thin lipped bonbi
thumbnail of 496 [Vanellope] (glitch).mp4
thumbnail of 496 [Vanellope] (glitch).mp4
496... mp4
(6.73 MB, 540x960 h264)
 >>/19605/
I still like it but less than others, she did a lot of coralines, like 4 ones in tiktok and one for a con she visited. different takes is good and trying something new can make it better or worse. don't forget this thin lipped bonbi.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #18524
Max 20 files0 B total