/bbg/ - Bonbibonkers General

Refuge from retarded cuckchan mods

New Reply on thread #24117
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

Just seen that her $100 Patreon tier is gone - anyone know when it went?

She said she would get rid of it then it didnt go for at least 6 months.
 >>/25101/
emiru only hated him after he HACKED her pussy, he destroyed her pussy with his big hacking cock then he dumped her and now she hates him.
 >>/25102/
you are the anon who recently came back, right? she stopped posting on patreon around the time the banhammer came down on a large part of her fanbase from the discord days. i think she was sick of having to engage with them on patreon.
 >>/25104/
Is that the reason dyrus left her? Did she fuck (him) and dyrus found out? What would bonbi do if she found out (he) fucked emiru?
Now you get a taste of what 2chen is like. For hours at a time. Almost every day. With no moderation. 

It's mental illness innit?
 >>/25129/
he groomed tiktoks sounds and made this trending so he can expose their privet conversations to signal his grooming skills to her weird fans on the chans
 >>/25106/

> you are the anon who recently came back, right?
Nope, but thanks for the reply.

Patreon shows her last post as 2nd April, guess it must have been around then. I suspect she decided that someone paying $100/month to a young female they will never meet is someone she wants to keep at a distance.
 >>/25138/
imagine getting bitten by her perfect teeth, dare I say... incomprehensible to the british citizen, if you get bitten their you get a disease.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #24117
Max 20 files0 B total