/bbg/ - Bonbibonkers General

Refuge from retarded cuckchan mods

New Reply on thread #29681
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

I wonder if she’s going to feel embarrassed about these streams in the not too distant future.
What's up with the ads on the live recordings of her streams in the archive? Install uBlock bro.
 >>/30689/
Right, I forgot you have to also install a browser extension specifically for blocking twitch ads, like this:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/twitch-adblock/ljhnljhabgjcihjoihakgdiicdjncpkd
if i switch my vpn to a third world country i dont get ads on twitch or on my streamlink recording
 >>/30694/
Look at her thighs holy shit. 

Reminds me of something… I was once going down on my ex and I was grabbing her thighs and I accidentally said, “I love your fat thighs” and it completely killed the moment.  It’s funny because to me that’s clearly a compliment, but I guess the word fat will always be a no go.
Not a single post today... thought for sure her patreon set would finally make us reach the bump limit.
 >>/30716/
No. If you skip her latest Tok her recent ones have been Link, Sailor Moon, OOC, Anya etc. None is OF click-bait.
You are wrong to say what you did on the back of a single Tiktok.
 >>/30717/
Yep, agreed.  Her tiktoks and cosplay are still fantastic.  I also don’t mind the Patreon stuff and don’t think it detracts from Bonbi.
 >>/30721/
sorry I thought it was her, I hope she cosplays mona because she looks cool and witchy too. yeah I love her Lisa cosplay, I wish she did more toks with it.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #29681
Max 20 files0 B total