Refuge from retarded cuckchan mods

New Reply on thread #30
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/737/
> They confirmed it themselves when they changed their profile pics to the Russian flag at the same time.

Someone have a screenshot of it?
I say this in ttg! What do y’all think is there hope for her after all?

>  The only way she could be semi resolved for what she’s done, and even that still leaves a quite a bit of stuff for her that she’s done is that it was all true that she actually broke it off with him all those months ago......BUT the only that could be true is if there’s blackmail, you know the nude kind for her to still be with him after all this. I don’t believe the I’m going to kill myself if you leave me angle even a little so either she knowingly, and chooses to stay with him running herself into the ground or it’s straight up blackmail.
 >>/2910/
Doubt it, have you seen how happy she was flaunting her pedo before and during the twitch stream. Doesnt seems like someone who's forced into a relationship.
 >>/2912/
She laughed right after, then mentioned her acne.
If it was meant as a  "please save me from Seth" . It probably was a prank meant to trick the cucks who think she needs saving. They love doing this shit. From her point of view she's just living a normal beautiful love.
 >>/2859/
So carlton and seth are gonna run a two-man train on her tight cunt huh 
Two adult males and an underage girl
Unsurprising to be honest famalam
 >>/2809/
Oh, someone actually found it. That kinda ruins the fun. I just found it hilarious that it's in between 'Pumpkin Ln' and the meme satellite img in the clownbi edit
 >>/2907/
But if he has her nudes, he's the one breaking the law. He would be literally in possession of cp. What's he gonna do? Release it? That would only turn the spotlight onto him.
 >>/2933/
He most definately has her nudes, and he most definately will never leak them.
The worst thing he could probably get away with doing is leak personal information that would result in her dox, or (less likely) private chatlogs that would upset or embarass her.
It's a moot point anyway; the "blackmail" hypothesis is just a cope to desperately cling to the idea that she's being somehow coerced against her will, as opposed to fully and willingly participating in this unmitigated disaster of a relationship.
> All my life experience at that time was reduced to an abusive relationship with a young man ten years older: we started dating when I was 14. He taught me how to be a good girl and obey the master in everything, so by the age of 18 I came with a background from collars , slaps and butt plugs.

> I was tired, advised him to think about his mother and stop being a whiner who blackmails everyone with his own death. Or let it bring the matter to an end. Added him to the blacklist - I hope he didn’t do anything to himself, little bastard.
https://www.reddit.com/r/KaterinaKozlova/comments/ebiobf/this_is_a_long_but_interesting_post_she_made_a/
pretty interesting read
i hope she dont get fucked up like this
 >>/2986/
> worthless
For what?
It's a screenshot of a chatlog
If it makes you feel better I can photoshop the username back in
It will have as much credibility either way
 >>/2989/
Only if you trust the validity of the "uncropped" image
I could post as many "credible" looking screenshots as I wanted
Not everything should always be taken at face value, especially on the internet