Refuge from retarded cuckchan mods

New Reply on thread #45439
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/46473/
You’re missing my point. I don’t care about the narcissism, when you start playing armchair psychologist you just sound like a faggot, bitter, and possibly slighted. I’m saying their voice in general pisses me off. Hearing it is like listening to a song you fucking hate
 >>/46494/
The implication of that post is 'OMG, look how ugly Emiru really is without makeup' whereas anyone who has woken up next to a woman or shared a bathroom with one knows that she just looks normal for a woman without makeup.
 >>/46496/
Sure I guess, half the time I don't know what the fuck you guys are arguing about.  I have very little time to keep up with the bullshit details I just want to see this woman do something cool with her life instead of being a dumbass her whole life.
 >>/46497/
Did I miss something? Who is seething? I was just explaining my comment, low key chuckling at how autistic certain bros must be to need it explaining.
 >>/46498/
Yep, that is part of my point
 >>/46501/
The implication is the poster lacks real world experience of women and only sees them online on IG, OF etc
imagine one day spending a sunny, uneventful day at the beach, wallowing innocently in the gentle surf, only to have the life abruptly crushed from your frail body by the vice-like deathgrip of bonbi's coochie
 >>/46528/
Thanks.
It's truly baffling to me how she can still seem so energetic and joyful on her tiktoks. Without a lipsync track and a bit of editing she's completely wooden and lifeless!
Maybe she should try using some editing tricks on her supposed source of income as well.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #45439
Max 20 files0 B total