Refuge from retarded cuckchan mods

New Reply on thread #6000
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/6825/
That’s just a defining bonbi trait. Bruh if she didn’t lie she wouldn’t be bonbi. You know something tells me that saying is going to come back and bite us all in the ass.
So we appear to have ascended to a brand new level of niggery from the janitor
He's now removing any bonbi posts from /ttg/
 >>/6852/
Thanks lad. Nice Edits. Why the fuck did Janny delete those and nuke the whole thread? They didn't violate any rule of the Global Rules.
Holy shit this nigger really deleted every bonbi post from all the previous threads too
Jesus fucking christ these mods are incompetent
 >>/6858/
The last time someone tried to do that it turned out the mods were fully on board with it.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if they've signed off on this bullshit as well.
 >>/6864/
From what I remember it was a kind of slideshow / recap of old bontent
I thought I'd downloaded it, but I guess not
Faggot janny deleting OC off the threads purely out of spite is some of the stupidest, shittiest moderation I've seen
I mean... Seth has to be paying off the janitor with bonbi's patreon money, right? There is no way this comes from the top...Hell, maybe even bonbi told him to make the threads about them stop and gave him a blank check to do so.
> "I don't love women. Love has to be reinvented, we know that. The only thing women can ultimately imagine is security. Once they get that, love, beauty, everything else goes out the window: all they have left is cold disdain, that's what marriages live on nowadays. Sometimes I see women who ought to be happy, with whom I could have found companionship, already swallowed up by brutes with as much feeling as an old log..."
thumbnail of janny covering his tracks.png
thumbnail of janny covering his tracks.png
janny covering his... png
(86.83 KB, 920x613)
Thought I'd post this interaction I had with ((someone)) in the thread we had to refill after janny had his tantrum

I've noticed a trend of these incidents since the new janny joined and everything started going suspiciously to shit, whereby he quickly removes any posts indicating instances of him breaking rules or fucking up his role as janitor

He's clearly a professional, it's no wonder he's earning the big boy salary
 >>/6924/
 >>/6925/
They already know the answer, and it’s that she’s strung on some pedo dick! Highly addictive stuff, now their just trying to figure out how to wing her off the stuff, but goes into real bad relapses i.e needing to take breaks for her mental health(another way of saying she needs more pedo pp to cope with her life)

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #6000
Max 20 files0 B total