New Reply on thread #6930
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

This might not mean much, but it irked me. I posted this in /ttg/

https://desuarchive.org/wsg/thread/3379884/#3380806

and it was deleted some time later. No real names, no posting of the actual leak. It's creepy as fuck.
 >>/8218/
Many thought to stand against it with all the hatred they could muster, all the merciless brutality they could conceive, but it proved to be worse. All eventually trembled as it chills the hearts of those it passes before their inevitable bloody ruin. She doesn’t fear incels or holy recompense no, the only thing she fears is it.....
 >>/8226/
The men in this land don't dare venture from the safety of their homes...
In this land the men are jealous of the wolves and their presumptuous and lawless lives, for wolves have no forethought or shame of their actions and are unbounded by the rules and idiosyncrasies apparent in an ethical society.
 >>/8227/
 >>/8225/
Not even the beasts will be spared by it, they too shall taste the bite of it’s wrath, and in that moment will also know the inexorable despondency she feels....
 >>/8230/
Brutal, merciless, cruel... They all may have heard these words before, but it will teach them what they truly mean. Trembling at it’s approach just as she will when in it’s forbidding presence, only then shall they realize their grievous mistake....
 >>/8244/
My dear boy that was not this merciful god you speak of, for it knows none, but rest assured you shall call on the mercy of Christ just as she will before the end....
 >>/8258/
no matter what you call this filthy god he is abrahamic and acts abrahamic, only an abrahamic god is a sadistic maniac who wants to punish and torture children
 >>/8259/
It is an uncompromising, relentless being of barbarous cruelty, that knows no mercy mentioned by this abrahamic god you profess. In the end she will know the difference, for the only thing she fears is it....
 >>/8270/
> baked-in watermarks
bonbi why just use the archive

interesting that the duet doesn't have one though, was it originally posted somewhere other than tiktok?
Has anyone checked that tiktok clone app, where she was told to go back to tiktok very rudely. In case it wasn’t obvious I don’t know the name of the app, but was wondering if anyone was keeping an eye on it for new videos.
 >>/8277/
I've checked it occasionally but she hasn't posted since
I feel kinda bad for the app creators, it sounded like there were recurring problems with weirdly toxic posters trying to gatekeep content off the app

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #6930
Max 20 files0 B total