a random bo banner

/bo/ - Boliviachan

Boliviachan es un sencillo boletín web basado en texto e imagen hecho para conversar entre bolivianos sobre temas variados

New Reply on thread #31
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

Hello, Q. Wanted to say thank you. You gave me the inspiration to go off somewhere I'd never been, meet people who reinvigorated my belief in humanity, and enjoy an unforgettable experience that will never leave my heart. You helped rediscover someone that I thought was gone a long time ago: me. Thank you, Q.
Jesus the creator of humans was on earth to tell humans that those that inbreed have to be killed because they no longer have Jesus God as their creator because inbreeds from inbreeding have instead an infinite inbreeding demon of incestuous child rape as the 'creator' of the dog shit that is inbred jews and the reason why Jesus ordered drowning for child rapists is because inbreeding = child rape and inbred jews will only continue to rape and eat children as seen with maxwells and epsteins because inbreeding = 'too inbred to care' inbreds unless child rapists are drowned first as ordered by Jesus. 

it is impossible to 'outbreed' 'too inbred to care' as all inbreds have only the infinite inbreeding demon of incestuous child rape where humans instead naturally only have Jesus God as their creator trying to save humans from the endless hell of 'too inbred to care' where all inbreds reside. 

drown all ((dogs))) as dogs are of the same incestuous child rape inbreeding demon as jews are from inbreeding and dogs are trying to 'have' the dog 'owners' 'mentally inbred' enough to pick up dog shit until the dog is dead while infants get their genitals mutilated

Never have a dog around children as all inbreds are pedophiles and can only try to make others 'too inbred to care' pedophiles unless drowned first. 

sex is only for adult man and woman in a marriage to start a family!
protect your children from degeneracy or your children will eventually kill themselves.

those that have 'sex as a child' are raped and lose Jesus as their soul to instead become as a dog mentally that doesn't understand to commit suicide instead of 'normalizing' child rape.
those that have 'sex with a child' are a child rapists and lose Jesus as their soul to instead become as a dog mentally and have to be killed unless they commit suicide to prevent 'normalization' of child rape.
those that are inbred never had Jesus as their soul because inbreds are a product of child rape and can only ever know being a dog mentally and have to be killed unless they commit suicide to prevent further epsteins and maxwells eating and raping children. 

Ban genital mutilation of infants!
never promote bad behaviour
only time to think

The 10 states with the highest rates of genital mutilation of infants compared to countries with same rate

West Virginia (87.00%)     Equatorial Guinea (87.00%) Oman (87.70%)
    Michigan (86.00%)            Mali (86.00%)	                   Kuwait (86.40%)
    Kentucky (85.00%)
    Nebraska (84.00%)
    Ohio (84.00%)                   Guinea (84.20%)	
    Indiana (83.00%)
    Iowa (82.00%)
    Wisconsin (82.00%)
    South Carolina (81.00%)   Bahrain (81.20%)
    Pennsylvania (79.00%)     French Polynesia(78.00%)

https://worldpopulationreview .com/state-rankings/circumcision-rates-by-state

only time to think
 >>/31/
gaymatria is so fucking useless. You can say whatever you want as long as you manipulate the numbers enough. Faggot.
$500,000 'to turn monkeys transgender': Watchdog trashes government spendingwashingtonexaminer

July 02, 2022 04:20 PM

Watchdog group American Transparency is not pleased with how the government is monkeying around with taxpayer dollars.

In a review of federal discretionary spending over the past two years, the group discovered a number of federally funded projects such as studies on zombified cats, toilet cameras, and gambling pigeons. Here is a look at some of its most striking findings from the group's annual Where’s The Pork report.

$477,121 on transgender monkeys
A grant from the National Institutes of Health funded research that involved injecting male monkeys with hormones intended to transform them into female monkeys. The goal of the study was to examine the prevalence of HIV in transgender women: biological males who identify as female. Most of the monkeys used for the experiment were male rhesus macaques, according to a description for the study.

"Sadly, [transgender women] have some of the highest concentrated HIV epidemics in the world, with a pooled global prevalence of 19% and a 49-fold higher odds ratio of acquiring HIV than non-transgender adults," the description read.

Researchers noted that estradiol is one of the most common hormones given during gender transitions, and they said they sought to figure out whether that hormone could make people more susceptible to HIV infection. The funding was awarded in the 2021 and 2022 fiscal years, according to the Where’s The Pork report.

$465,339 on gambling pigeons
The government made a bet on a study out of Reed College in Portland, Oregon, that entailed trying to teach pigeons to gamble via slot machines. It is not immediately clear how participants in the study were able to goad the pigeons into gambling. Researchers hoped to gain insights into behavioral economics and conceded the study would focus more on "laboratory models rather than practical applications," per the project's description.

"The research aims to develop a laboratory-based system for examining behavior from an economic perspective," the description read. "Such perspectives have been fruitfully applied in recent years to substance abuse, gambling and other types of risky choice, finance, obesity, and self-control, among others, serving as an organizing framework for translational research that spans the continuum from laboratory to practice."

The project began in 2020 and will continue until 2023, according to the project's description. The National Institutes of Health awarded the grant.

$6.97 million on toilet cameras
Toilets are traditionally thought of as private spaces, but scientists insist that "to fully reap the benefits of the smart toilet, users must make their peace with a camera that scans their anus."

Stanford University researchers received funding to craft advanced technology to analyze one's bottom to gain data to assess the user's health. The researchers say that one's nether region can have as many 37 unique creases that can be used to craft an “analprint.”

In addition to scanning a person's bottom, the smart toilet would also use sensors to track defecation samples for different types of diseases and cancers. The National Cancer Institute issued the funding for the project. The study was announced in 2020.

$549,331 for "zombie" cats
In Russia, curiosity may have killed cats. Scientists at the Pavlov Institute of Physiology in Russia received funding from the National Institutes of Health to sever parts of the feline brain and use electrodes to control cat movements on a treadmill. Some 18 cats were used in the experiences, according to the Washington Free Beacon. The experiment, which was funded in 2021, was intended to gain insights into how the cerebral cortex functions, but the experiment drew backlash from Republicans.

"Our foreign adversaries, especially ones run by tyrants, should not be given U.S. tax dollars to conduct heinous animal research. This should be a bipartisan, common-sense position. As such, you must take swift and decisive action to bl
How will the Court, highly solicitous of free exercise rights, handle this one?  Fla synagogue challenges abortion law, which lacks excep for rape and incest, as viol’nof Jewish law, which requires abortion “if necc to woman’s to protect the health, mental or physical well-being”
 >>/31/

I have no idea how Enty knows this; he posted the original blind saying the credentials were for sale in the dark web. I can't believe no one else out there has heard this/knows about this if it's true

Enty has a good track record and a lot of sources
Former Honolulu Prosecuting Attorney Keith Kaneshiro has been arrested by the FBI as part of the ongoing massive public corruption probe that resulted in the conviction of ex-Honolulu Police Chief Louis Kealoha and his wife, Katherine.

https://www.civilbeat.org/2022/06/hnn-former-prosecutor-keith-kaneshiro-arrested/
Jesus the creator of humans was on earth to tell humans that those that inbreed have to be killed because they no longer have Jesus God as their creator because inbreeds from inbreeding have instead an infinite inbreeding demon of incestuous child rape as the 'creator' of the dog shit that is inbred jews and the reason why Jesus ordered drowning for child rapists is because inbreeding = child rape and inbred jews will only continue to rape and eat children as seen with maxwells and epsteins because inbreeding = 'too inbred to care' inbreds unless child rapists are drowned first as ordered by Jesus. 

it is impossible to 'outbreed' 'too inbred to care' as all inbreds have only the infinite inbreeding demon of incestuous child rape where humans instead naturally only have Jesus God as their creator trying to save humans from the endless hell of 'too inbred to care' where all inbreds reside. 

drown all ((dogs))) as dogs are of the same incestuous child rape inbreeding demon as jews are from inbreeding and dogs are trying to 'have' the dog 'owners' 'mentally inbred' enough to pick up dog shit until the dog is dead while infants get their genitals mutilated

Never have a dog around children as all inbreds are pedophiles and can only try to make others 'too inbred to care' pedophiles unless drowned first. 

sex is only for adult man and woman in a marriage to start a family!
protect your children from degeneracy or your children will eventually kill themselves.

only time to think

The 10 states with the highest rates of genital mutilation of infants compared to countries with same rate

West Virginia (87.00%)     Equatorial Guinea (87.00%) Oman (87.70%)
    Michigan (86.00%)            Mali (86.00%)	                   Kuwait (86.40%)
    Kentucky (85.00%)
    Nebraska (84.00%)
    Ohio (84.00%)                   Guinea (84.20%)	
    Indiana (83.00%)
    Iowa (82.00%)
    Wisconsin (82.00%)
    South Carolina (81.00%)   Bahrain (81.20%)
    Pennsylvania (79.00%)     French Polynesia(78.00%)

https://worldpopulationreview .com/state-rankings/circumcision-rates-by-state

only time to think
Busted! Homeland Security Secretary Lied To Senate About Disinfo Board! 

Thanks to the diligent work of Sens. Grassley and Hawley – and a whistleblower from within the Department of Homeland Security – we now know that DHS’s work on the “Disinformation Governance Board” began back in September, 2021, not this spring as DHS Secretary Mayorkas testified.

Also we know from leaked documents that the focus was not on “foreign adversaries” but was to focus on “conspiracy theories about the validity and security of elections” and “disinformation related to the origins and effects of COVID-19 vaccines or the efficacy of masks.”

Also: smoking-gun proof that DHS senior officials sought high-level meetings with Twitter to push censorship of Americans! Will more senators show interest in these lies and attacks on the First Amendment?

https://www.activistpost.com/2022/06/busted-homeland-security-secretary-lied-to-senate-about-disinfo-board.html
 >>/31/

Plants play a vital role in the maintenance of life on Earth. All energy used by living organisms depends on the complex process ofphotosynthesis, which is mostly carried out by green plants. Radiant energy from the Sun is transformed into organic chemical energy in the form of sugars through the fundamental series of chemical reactions constituting photosynthesis. In nature all food chains begin with photosynthetic autotrophs (primary producers), including green plants and algae. Primary producers, represented by trees, shrubs, and herbs, are a prolific source of energy in the form of carbohydrates (sugars) stored in the leaves. These carbohydrates, produced in photosynthesis, are broken down in a process called respiration; the smaller units of the sugar molecule and its products fuel numerous metabolic processes. Various parts of the plant (e.g., leaves) are the energy sources that support animal life in different community habitats. A by-product of photosynthesis, oxygen, is essential to animals.
https://www.britannica.com/plant/plant

All plants need light to photosynthesize…
Dark to Light…
Sputnik
@SputnikInt
Russia state-affiliated media
Head of #BrookingsInstitution Resigns Amid #FBI Probe Into His Secret Foreign Lobbying Ties to #Qatar

https://twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/1536127975929745410
 >>/31/
> Suspect who started
If the Johnny Depp Amber Heard trial was in DC….she would've gotten the $15 million…
Tore has released a new batch of Hunter emails

Operation #HBD | Happy Hunting Hunters

https://toresays.com/2021/06/14/operation-hbd-happy-hunting-hunters/

Calling for a dig please
 >>/31/
i was in same spot, still am to some extent but now my views are respected, i am with You and i don't care if You don't care, i am still with You
that is what i am
a support
best role
 >>/31/
 >>/31/

I call mine a connection, but no one gets it, so tinnitus everyone understands.
Haven’t heard it mentioned on here for a while. It used to be as often as the Schumann frequency. We are being activated,  mine did a while ago.
What’s remarkable is the level of complicity of the American news media in that effort. 

When was last time you heard tucker  mention smith mundt modernization act
 >>/31/
Seems like advertising that there are guns in the house for thieves to steal when no one is home. Unless all of the guns are in a giant safe. And even then, criminals don't care. They will bring in a dolly and steal the whole safe.
I've heard of criminals who come in and steal people's refrigerators.
Seems like a mat that someone who didn't have any guns would put out just to try to scare off would be criminals. Like a sign that says that you have a house alarm system when you really don't.
Buttigieg, at least 14 others test positive for COVID-19 after Mackinac Policy Conference

Buttigieg, at least 14 others test positive for COVID-19 after Mackinac Policy Conference
Dave Boucher
Detroit Free Press

U.S. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg and at least 14 others have tested positive for COVID-19 after covering or attending the Mackinac Policy Conference last week.

In a statement issued Monday afternoon, conference organizer Detroit Regional Chamber indicated it is aware of at least 15 people who tested positive after attending the conference. 

Buttigieg joined hundreds of politicians, business leaders, reporters and others at the conference Wednesday on Mackinac Island. He participated in multiple events unmasked, including press conferences and interviews, at times with Gov. Gretchen Whitmer. 

"I have tested positive for COVID-19 and am experiencing mild symptoms. I plan to work remotely while isolating according to CDC guidelines, and look forward to when I can safely return to the office and the road," Buttigieg said. 

Although the pair spent substantial time together, Whitmer tested negative Monday morning, said spokesman Bobby Leddy. 
https://archive.ph/V7gO5
https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/2022/06/06/buttigieg-positive-covid-19-mackinac-policy-conference/7532212001/
https://home.frankspeech.com/video/diamond-silk-chit-chat-live-joined-kash-patel-1

Kash Patel yo!  On Diamond and Silk!!
Nearly 20M watched Jan. 6 hearing: Nielsen

(The Hill has removed its comment section, as there are many other forums for readers to participate in the conversation. We invite you to join the discussion on Facebook and Twitter.)

https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/3519284-nearly-20m-watched-jan-6-hearing-nielsen/
 >>/31/
 >>/31/
> w8
Alrighty. We'll see if they pick up.
Just to be clear, I'm not rooting for riots
I'd rather have no riots and a peaceful America.
 >>/31/
Depends on where it came from.
Too many variables to give a direct answer.
Google, although comped and evil, can be quite helpful.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #31
Max 20 files0 B total