/bo/ - Boliviachan

Boliviachan es un sencillo boletín web basado en texto e imagen hecho para conversar entre bolivianos sobre temas variados

New Reply on thread #59
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

Army Vet Pat Sajak giving this ol' veteran a shot of Hopium beings the fact that popcorn could technically served today (Friday) with the overturning of R vs W news this morning and DAYTIME Emmy's (Red Carpet event) tonight (10 Q soap opera references in crumbs)….Just the vibe at this point rocks and "feels good man" if anything….

https://twitter.com/patsajak/status/1540428707185053696
 >>/2474/
<>Kek. Imagine being this desperate for ANY kind of Delta. Not how Delta verification works, faggot. And Deltas are between Q & POTUS.
TOP KEK
Imagine being so desperate that you need to spend five years trying to discredit a "larp" and failing miserably.

-muh salt rotation–
 >>/2230/
this guy was one of the people in the 70s that believed in conspiracy theories, the Tri lateral commission, satanism, and understood every totalitarian regime change WW.  He must have given up challenging it all, he went back to London and integrated.  I have no contact with him, because I couldn't believe how profoundly stupid he became.  

In a way I hope my commitment to truth and reality will help all those I've known in the past and the future.

And truthfully I'm not a people person.  I've never understood what it meant.  Kek
Dude on X22 Report says he has night vision goggle and sees spaceships flying around at night!
They are intelligently controlled!
They aren't airplanes and they aren't helicopters!
:D

27:45
https://rumble.com/v18nrvf-bix-weir-trump-got-the-ball-rolling-next-it-was-putin-now-xi-will-finish-it.html
“died in his sleep.”
age 32

found under google search:    
suddenly died 2022

https://nypost.com/2022/06/28/comedian-nick-nemeroff-dead-at-32-fans-mourn-sudden-passing/

Comedian Nick Nemeroff died suddenly Monday at age 32, his family announced.

“It is with profound sadness that we announce the sudden passing of our beloved brother Nick Nemeroff,” the statement on Instagram read.

“Nick’s dedication to standup comedy was formidable, and produced amazing results.”

No cause of death has been revealed.

However, Canada’s CBC News reported that his manager, Morgan Flood of Grand Wave Entertainment, said that Nemeroff “died in his sleep.” 
The Canadian-born comedian made appearances on “Conan,” performed at the Just For Laughs festival in Montreal and was part of CBC Gem’s “The New Wave of Standup.” Nemeroff was recently seen on Season 2 of CTV Comedy’s “Roast Battle Canada.”

His first comedy album, “The Pursuit of Comedy Has Ruined My Life,” was released in 2020 and led him to be a Juno Award nominee in 2021 for comedy album of the year.

Nemeroff attended the Royal West Academy and graduated from the radio and television program at Toronto Metropolitan University, formerly known as Ryerson, according to Deadline.

“He drew acclaim in Canada and the US, becoming both a ‘comic’s comic’ and a hit with crowds who were enamored by his unique cadence, labyrinthine deadpan, and fresh take on misdirection-driven comedy,” his family wrote on Instagram.

“If Nick was on a comedy show, he was guaranteed to leave with new fans. And he deserved to, because comedy was, in many ways, his life,” the statement continued. “Endlessly sweet, supportive of others, humble about his many skills and achievements, Nick lived his life doing what he loved, and that is how he will be remembered. RIP Nick. We love you.”

Nemeroff’s agency, Grand Wave Entertainment, released a statement on Twitter, writing, “We are deeply saddened by the sudden passing of Nick Nemeroff.”

The date and time of the funeral have yet to be announced. His family asked that, in lieu of flowers, “donations in his memory may be made to the Planned Parenthood chapter of your choice,” explaining that “one of the last things Nick did was to donate money to Planned Parenthood.”

Several of Nemeroff’s friends and comedy colleagues took to social media to mourn his loss.

“It’s a devastating day for those who knew him,” comic Jon Dore wrote. “Nick Nemeroff was a beautiful man. My condolences to his family and everyone in the comedy world. I admired him greatly.”

“SNL” cast member Sarah Sherman tweeted that he “was the sweetest and funniest guy ever,” and encouraged her followers to listen to his album.

“One of the absolute funniest guys and just a totally gentle and genuine human being too. This one hurts,” comedian John Cullen said.

“This is incredibly sad news @nicknemeroff was so original, kind, and so funny,” comedian Matt O’Brien wrote. “I can’t believe this.”

FILED UNDER CELEBRITY DEATHS  COMEDIANS  6/28/22
Not only does she want to restrict the rights of law-abiding citizens, but at the same time she wants to roll out a program to wipe out offender criminal records.

Yep. Make people into criminals while clearing the records of actual criminals.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/stacey-abrams-is-selling-a-gun-control-plan-that-georgias-not-buying/
 >>/903/
> Everyone sees it anon, they just have a team of IP hoping shills consensus cracking 24/7. They were shitting their pants when the Q poster last night got a Zero Delta, and they rushed that fake drop out to cover it up.
Think how many people were woken up by a Q alert to read the shit and say "What the fuck?"
 >>/2740/
 >>/2937/
 >>/8398/
Take a deep breath and a break; Go look at the sky and pray some thanks.
 >>/1007/
probably
it's a temperament.
called "tough love"
Normies lost their reflexes against all kind of insult.
They tolerate what should be stopped.
Including the overseas illegal wars for nothing, that only DJT had the balls to say should end, and who tried (but was disobeyed) to end them.
Including infringement on our rights.
The leftist are very conditioned about what they are offended by; for instance Trump?
It was presented as a style issue?
For them their judgment on style ("being kewl") is everything.
For a sane person it 's a form of insane idolatry, vanity and ignorance.
 >>/3860/
> The Jews won ww2.
Define "the Jews".

If you mean bankers, then yes.
Not only were the bankers not prosecuted by the Nazis instead treated very well, but other elites weren't neither prosecuted by Nazis, nor the US allies (some also Nazis)., which is kinda weird, I mean they say they totally were enemies, and you would expect if "THE JEWS" won, that the ONES USING JEWS FOR FORCED LABOR and medical experiments would get the death penalty, but didn't.
Why is that?
Not many explanations for that.

Almost as if "the Jews" doesn't exist.
It's elites and regular Jews. And these 2 groups have nothing really in common.
Colorado State Patrol seizes enough fentanyl to kill 25 million people

The fentanyl powder seized by the Colorado State Patrol had the potential to kill over 25 million people

Officers with the Colorado State Patrol seized 114 pounds of pure fentanyl on a highway on June 6.

An official with the Colorado State Patrol told Fox News that the agency stopped a car that was headed toward Denver on Interstate 70 near Georgetown when they made the discovery.

The 114 pounds of pure fentanyl powder was found below the passenger and driver seats, reachable by a trap door, and were in 48 one-kilo bricks.

Officers with the Colorado State Patrol seized 114 pounds of pure fentanyl on a highway on 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/colorado-state-patrol-seizes-fentanyl-kill-25-million-people
Do anons still believe the scope of what is happening on this Earth at this time is contained within MSM narratives and politics? The insanity is purely for the deepest sleepers, so I hope you haven't been continually subjecting yourself to it unnecessarily. If you are doing so to help said sleepers, that is one thing… but I hope you have remain detached and haven't been sucked BACK IN.
 >>/1534/
> STFU, GO TO HELL!!
My daily stop to this board has become hell, purely because of your long-winded, rambling, incoherent bullshit.  It's here all the time.  You're here ALL the time and add ZERO substance to any discussion.  Grab some tampons and take your weepy vagina somewhere else.
Donald J. Trump / @realDonaldTrump
 06/25/2022 14:06:04 
Truth Social: 108539436360743549
RSBN / @RSBN
 06/25/2022 13:25:52 
Truth Social: 108539278264366253
LIVE: PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP SAVE AMERICA RALLY LIVE IN MENDON, IL 

rumble.com/vi1or5-rsbn-live.ht
  Donald J. Trump  reTruthed…

https://rumble.com/vi1or5-rsbn-live.html

https://truthsocial.com/users/RSBN/statuses/108539278264366253
https://t.me/FightingTheCommies/4300

Fighting The Commies, [02.07.22 08:12]
WATCH: Biological male cyclist claims testosterone does NOT give 'unfair advantage' to trans athletes

FULL STORY: https://fightingthecommies.com/FFI

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #59
Max 20 files0 B total