/india/ - india

THE indian community on endchan

New Reply on thread #876
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

This isn't supposed to hurt me this much but it actually does.

Lodu please come back?
:S

I even insisted on how I'd like to hang around with you and prioritize timings and all... it was a joke.
I messed everything up.

Lodu if you read this I'll wait for a day for you to come back. If not then... I guess that's it.
thumbnail of img.jpg
thumbnail of img.jpg
img jpg
(717.73 KB, 821x1200)
I may have made it rain
Please forgive me
My weakness caused you pain
And this song's my sorry
https://youtube.com/watch?v=8YzabSdk7ZA

Anyway, hmm...
I was thinking about why I was feeling bad and how everything was concerning me and all... and then I realized I have to be the grown up and to make sure you don't waste your time with me, and hope you find things you can do that makes your life better than invest in me.
I liked the time I spent with you and might've also absorbed some of your personality onto me. Thank you for that.

Good luck with your future. I hope you make it out of NEETdom.

BUT IF YOU DO COME BACK...
Good morning.
thumbnail of 3ec.png
thumbnail of 3ec.png
3ec png
(881.87 KB, 680x847)
 >>/945/
Yeah, lmao. Maybe he already was feeling uncomfortable and was only coming here because I kept him around. He just needed the push.

Welp, it's fucking over.
thumbnail of maxresdefault.jpg
thumbnail of maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault jpg
(94.91 KB, 1280x720)
 >>/949/
He's better off without me yaar.
He's still 24 and has a whole life ahead to live, and not rot in here with me while I suffer every day moving towards him and then moving away and all the back and forth.

He is experiencing something he had been through before already. Apparently a girl with BPD had already dumped him and left. He needs to work on these problems so he doesn't get close to people like me again. He was already struggling a lot trying to make me properly be here but I was doing a lot of randirona with him.

Yeah this is how I cope.
 >>/950/
> Apparently a girl with BPD had already dumped him and left.
nigga wtf, even neet lodu was not a virgin. are you a non-virgin too?
 >>/952/
No it's some online relationship.
I'm a virgin, and so is he.

Yaar it's so over he's not coming back I'm packing my bags soon.
 >>/954/
She confronted that guy. It's useless. These people are mentally ill. They're back and acting like things are okay but she's full of anger and bitterness and she wants to shout at him and his mother and all that but she can't.
It's hell.

He surely has narcissistic personality disorder.
They lie, they try to minimize the gravity of the situation, they blame the partner for neglecting them, they give loneliness as an excuse, they accuse the partner of snooping in on them and checking their phones, they do pretty much every single thing except accept that what they did is actually wrong. They even try to explain how they were just having fun and that there's nothing serious, as if exchanging nudes and showing their private parts to each other isn't a serious thing. They even try to support their cheating partners about how they're good people, as if good people in marriage, and with children, cheat unironically. These people are truly sick in the head and operate on their own moral system or something. I guess I won't go into the details because it's quite private, but yeah, there's absolutely no point in confronting these people.

This is like expecting a dog to not bark. They're mentally ill and incapable of seeing what they're doing is wrong.
I really messed up by pushing lodu away.

Maybe it really is for the best.
He deserves better people.
thumbnail of julie.jpg
thumbnail of julie.jpg
julie jpg
(62.67 KB, 554x692)
OH GOD I MESSED UP AAH I NEED TO MOVE ON I KNOW MY MIND IS PLAYING GAMES WITH ME AAAH NEET Lodu will you come back and are you seeing any of this?
South Africa's comeback in this series is really impressive.

This is what a team should look like. Let's hope they win.
 >>/978/
When you post, you can fill the password field. This can be used for deletion both own posts and threads (if BO did not disable user deletion). You can use that in the future.
neet lodu and rakulcel went on a honeymoon that's why they are not here 
neet lodu is currently eating rakulcel's bussy according to my top secret sources

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #876
Max 20 files0 B total