/kc/ - Krautchan

Highest Serious Discussion Per Post on Endchan

New Reply on thread #41511
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

I dreamt I was walking down the streets and was talking to someone.
The place looked like a village with old school abode peasant houses (nor Kádár-cubes, or these current new constructions) with old dark tiled roofs, with small yards used as vegetable garden. The houses weren't look new, weren't in really bad condition either, but the wire net fences look rusty and old. The fruit trees in the gardens had no leaves and there were no veggies in the gardens just the prepared beds. The roadside grass was green and lively however, so maybe it was early spring.
The road we were walking on had tarmac, the roadside had grass, the ditches of the drainage, then more grass. I don't recall sidewalks. There was a bus stop, and a small roadside market at one point.
The topic of the conversation I had with the man I was walking on the road was a radio personality from the '50s or '60s maybe, I can't really tell. He had a Jewish sounding name and was on the radio frequently, most of his work tied to it. He is a fictitious person my mind generated, kind looked like a bald Allende. And my conversation partner walking along me might have been him as well. He received with much indignation when I told he was part of communist propaganda.
thumbnail of RJ_riodasostras_rodovia_uy6_lobo-guara-dsc-4492-por-tiagodegaspari.jpg
thumbnail of RJ_riodasostras_rodovia_uy6_lobo-guara-dsc-4492-por-tiagodegaspari.jpg
RJ_riodasostras_rodov... jpg
(31.4 KB, 800x534)
Saw a maned wolf in the middle of a federal highway while driving at night. Pretty much no cars on the road at that time. The first comparison that came to my mind was to a German shepherd, but it was clearly larger, with a thicker tail. It must've been on its way to steal someone's chickens.
thumbnail of KF Maned Wolf and Okinawa Rail 001.jpg
thumbnail of KF Maned Wolf and Okinawa Rail 001.jpg
KF Maned... jpg
(254.41 KB, 707x1000)
 >>/50044/
Where you in the middle of nowhere? I would not think they would get too close to people.

Though, I sometimes go for midnight walks in the large country town that I live in and I'll often see red foxes standing in the middle of the road even fairly deep into the town itself.
 >>/50046/
It was on a stretch of road between two small towns. Little native vegetation on either side of the road, it was mostly pasture.

>>/50049/
I've always thought of foxes as way smaller than that.
 >>/50049/
 >>/50051/
They are not Foxes, they are more closely related to dogs.

South America has no Foxes so these dog relatives probably evolved to fill the role that foxes do hence why this dog and it's relatives are fox like in some ways.
Though yes foxes are much smaller than that.
thumbnail of chubby apu.jpg
thumbnail of chubby apu.jpg
chubby apu jpg
(80 KB, 785x847)
thumbnail of kot borger.jpg
thumbnail of kot borger.jpg
kot borger jpg
(61.27 KB, 719x721)
Recently feedings ans stray kot in my neighborhood.

What I learned: cats are kinda rude and unemotional sometimes. They kinda look for you when they need something from you and then they forget all about you afterwards. or just go to the other people that also feed them food.

Not the most healthiest relationship They are kinda funny when they act all random and crazy like. doggos are a little better tbh
 >>/50093/
Cats are like that but some variation exists depending on how they grew up, liek some cats are afraid to go out, or never do neutering them could help to achieve this. And ofc it depends on the perception of the "owner" how they tell their cat experience.
Stray cats here often have owners who don't or can't prevent them going about. I guess lot just born outside somewhere where the preggo momcat thought it's a good shelter to give birth. Sometimes someone claims ownership.
Doing good helping your local stray cat, keeps away rodents.
Do not get emotionally attached.
 >>/50099/
> Doing good helping your local stray cat, keeps away rodents.
> Cats are like that but some variation exists depending on how they grew up,

yes srs

Most cats around my location always avoid humans whenever possible

> Do not get emotionally attached.
She has other people feedinings here so obviosuly not. Though, she does spend most of her time with me though. I think she let her other cat friends know about me. I dunno bcs they all recognize me for some reason. Even the indoor cats around me
 >>/50127/
> always avoid humans 
Some an be quite feral. Possibly some bad experiences with humans. Sad.

> She has other people feedinings here 
She mastered the tricks of survival.

> they all recognize me
That is curious.
thumbnail of 1589150621705.png
thumbnail of 1589150621705.png
1589150621705 png
(24.56 KB, 650x638)
thumbnail of orangekot.jpeg
thumbnail of orangekot.jpeg
orangekot jpeg
(132.43 KB, 780x1040)
Well some good news and bad ones

Good news is that I just got a job as a Software Developer in a startup. I'm going to be starting in the next few days. It won't bee too many long hours in the beginning though

Bad news is a follow up on this post from a few weeks ago  >>/50093/
My kitty fren just died a few days ago. Shame because a lot of my close friends liked her. She was kinda liek my daughter tbh

Spent the night she died burying her and was bretty sad about it. DDD:

Life is bittersweet most of the time I suppose
thumbnail of g3g3gb3.jpeg
thumbnail of g3g3gb3.jpeg
g3g3gb3 jpeg
(65.39 KB, 1133x1080)
Just did a spring inside my job for a website marketplace fo a client of ours needed done. Was too tired afterwards

It's for some famous sports figure but they don't give us all of the info we need to develop the site, so we're at a standby in terms of progress for now.
thumbnail of ed488b8907f463a3243290e4000ad71496b468a3ed640cdd0063abb88c41cd0f.png
thumbnail of ed488b8907f463a3243290e4000ad71496b468a3ed640cdd0063abb88c41cd0f.png
ed488b8907f46... png
(865.67 KB, 579x784)
 >>/51133/
> The circle of nature.
srs

And in only a short time too. Since I knew the kitty for a few months

> Don't do a job unless they gave you all the stuff that goes up the website.

They just thought that we could do everything with the basic info they gave us. When we asked for more, they just never responded.

Oh well. We still have more people we work with so whatevs
 >>/51222/
> They just thought that we could do everything with the basic info they gave us.
Don't get bullied into doing a job. Stick to a principle of not doing if they don't give the content necessary for the site to go online.
> Oh well. We still have more people we work with so whatevs
Good.
thumbnail of Touhou Rumia 070.png
thumbnail of Touhou Rumia 070.png
Touhou Rumia 070 png
(495.23 KB, 698x882)
I made a post a long time ago about building a house but I still haven't...
I looked into it but costs are actually a lot more than the website will tell you, they say $150,000 but actually by the time you put the foundation in and all that it becomes $230,000, more if you add landscaping and such.

Anyway so now I think my options are either buying a unit in the area I am in or building in the middle of nowhere, I found some really nice 2 acre blocks of land somewhere quite green where I could build on and have some goats or a pony. But it's 6 hours drive from the nearest city(but about 30 minutes from a large town).
Living in a unit sounds annoying and tough and obviously less peaceful than living on two acres but it's the distance and the unknown that bothers me.

So I have to make a tough decision.
 >>/51271/
The council wouldn't allow that.

There probably would not be anything, I pretty much never go to the city as it is. 
It's one of those odd feelings of anxiety. Even though I don't go to the city, I could and I am not too far away from it but moving to this place would make me feel isolated I guess.
 >>/51272/
Buy a yurt. If you place it well, perhaps dig a water drain, it can serve as permanent house.
Frankly I think you could buy couple of yurts and open them to each other. Like make a bathroom of one, a bedroom from another, and a kitchen from the third.
thumbnail of 3c56064ffa3045a373c06ab0fdf95c723c4e59ebbc739079d03c3277cc739f00.jpg
thumbnail of 3c56064ffa3045a373c06ab0fdf95c723c4e59ebbc739079d03c3277cc739f00.jpg
3c56064ffa3045a373c0... jpg
(61.65 KB, 675x700)
Small story about 2 girls that were visiting my city from Turkey.

One was raly nice and had a husband. But she looked raly overworked and tired most of the time. She worked in a hotel and went to visit Turkey a lot. 

The other girl was raly whore-ish. And she always told everyone around my social group how much she hated Islam in regular conversation (being srs), was super Atheist, ate pork all the time out of spite. She was also liek hyper feminist. Kind of a weird experience dealing with her. She even hated Muslim men and Turks too.

Have any other bernds have similar experience? Maybe Turkey bernd (if he's around here) has similar stories to this one from him living his life there?
 >>/51481/
I see similar contrast times to times. Some of the grills go full on family moms with many kids (the child supporting policies help), some go full feminazi no kids liberal atheism for teh win.
I rarely meet foreigners these days so I've no idea.
thumbnail of 1667598894580181.jpg
thumbnail of 1667598894580181.jpg
1667598894580181 jpg
(31.31 KB, 500x380)
 >>/51488/
> I see similar contrast times to times. Some of the grills go full on family moms with many kids (the child supporting policies help), some go full feminazi no kids liberal atheism for teh win.

Maybe it's just the times we live in. It'll probably die out eventually and grills will go back to normal

> I rarely meet foreigners these days so I've no idea.

I thought Hungary was a popular tourist destination. Maybe it's the winter weather?
 >>/51530/
Things are definitely ever changing.
I dunno how popular Hungary is, but I don't meet with foreigners due to the changes in my life in recent years.
Yesterday my pc’s graphics card died so I had to get a new pc, have not set it up today but  I will tomorrow. Frustrating.
Today I had cause to interact with the common people in order that I might rectify a malfunction that had afflicted my automobile, this being the failure of the ventral Indicator light for the change of bearing of the automobile. This is of course an important item and one that's orderly functionality is mandated by the administration of my country of residence, leading me to have to address this issue in as timely a fashion as I might be able to do so.
With good fortune I am happy to report that this endeavour was brought to a satisfactory conclusion and the acquisition of the required item was not unduly impeded in such a way as to cause undue vexation. I had at one point a momentary inability to comprehend the vernacular of the good gentleman of whom it was the responsibility to identify the required item and then to retrieve it from the inventory of the enterprise in which he was employed. But this was overcome and the condition of my automobile was brought about to a point in which it may now traverse along the public avenues of conveyance in a manner compliant to the local laws and in a manner which will not unduly cause frustration to fellow traverses of said public avenues of conveyance.
thumbnail of APu - steal his look.jpeg
thumbnail of APu - steal his look.jpeg
APu - steal his look jpeg
(124.63 KB, 1276x988)
I am now working as a mentor to a junior programmer in my job after working in my current role for almost 1 year. And I constantly have to tell him what to do and how to code the right way. 

There was a time when I was being told what to do and what not to do. But now it's the other way around. 

Time flies and the world really does turn around I guess. I was the learner at first, now I make other people learn. We'll see where this current role takes me though.
thumbnail of Donuts.png
thumbnail of Donuts.png
Donuts png
(2.75 MB, 1920x1080)
I have been playing around with Blender and Unreal.
I watched a tutorial series on Youtube about Blender and made this.

Both programs are quite complex, obviously, there is a lot that they both can do. In both cases some things are a easier than one would think but others are more finicky.
There is a lot of back end stuff on Unreal that you have to deal with, it's not programming persay(though you can program instead if you want), they use nodes in something called blue prints. But that's the backbone of the game and what everything relies on but it's also annoying and time consuming. But then there are all sorts of assets on the Unreal marketplace including many that deal with blue prints.
 >>/51744/
Ahh, cool. I'll keep the thread open but right now I am playing with Unreal not Blender but I want to make a gun and some other assets to put in my game so I'll be going back to Blender soon.
 >>/51908/
I should also mention, this is an Australian army channel, they have released a few fairly well polished videos recently about important battles in Australian military history.
 >>/51908/
I wonder if the routing Korean units could have been stopped and recruited to do fortification works, and perhaps create some reserve from those who are willing to fight. But ultimately Chinese were stopped so.
Bombing own/allied units is a surprisingly common phenomenon.
 >>/51922/
> Bombing own/allied units is a surprisingly common phenomenon.

Particularly for the US, what was that WW2 Joke again? Something like,
When the British fly over the Germans duck, when the Germans fly over the British duck, when the Americans fly over everybody ducks.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #41511
Max 20 files0 B total