/monster/ - monstergirls

The bunker of romance

New Reply on thread #1342
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

Looks like smug might be down at the moment, hopefully it's just server fuckery and not our comfy bunker getting attacked by Them
 >>/1627/
Dunno.
Wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't the same issue as last time. Some kind of issue with a phone poster. But we'll probably find out sometime Sunday.
Site is back up now. 
Head Meido in /a/ says "Apologies for the unscheduled downtime. The firewall server crashed and nobody was around to fix it. I rebooted it and now everything's back."
 >>/1637/
Yep. I’m seeing board maintenance suggested as the reason. Strangely, smug also isn’t currently appearing in the directory of the webring. I’m a little concerned. Maybe Aux can clear things up.
Thankfully you can view monster on the onion link in smuglo.li but apparently posting does not work?  Can someone investigate that please?
looks like 8kun monster is dead, if  anyone asks smuglo.li is where the board now resides.
 >>/1654/
Is somebody here, since the smuglo.li fell Ive been afraid, afraid of losing more anons. 
Hope that someone sees this.
 >>/1658/
You're not the only one here. Also, smug has had trouble loading for me the odd time so I wasn't surprised with the visit to 552chan today.
 >>/1665/
Hopefully there are enough anons that know about this board so we can centralize again.

I know there was a contingency plan on smug but I never saved the link because I'm retarded.
 >>/1666/
Nice satan trips, but I do hope too. When smug comes back up everyone should go back there. Even if it doesn't seem giid of an idea.
But there is still a chance that it's not him
> Site goes down just after I post more of my greentext
Aww god dammit. Maybe it’ll be back in a bit
 >>/1668/
That's alright. Majority of time these don't take more the a one specific day. Tommorow for me the site should be back on.
What was the greentext about?
 >>/1669/
Oh it was just the next part of my cupid blade runner story. I took way too long to post this part though on account of rl issues taking up my time.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #1342
Max 20 files0 B total