[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

thumbnail of That's what you get for taking your games too far.jpg
thumbnail of That's what you get for taking your games too far.jpg
That's what you get... jpg
(20.77 KB, 480x270)
 >>/2466/
I'm reeeally glad she didn't do this to me.

Another great scenario / exercise - try to beat Bear in a game. Chess is a good example but it can be anything. I don't like chess but if you read my diary we excessively played memory and connect-four. I got rekt.

Sand senpai (peace be upon him) remarked I wanted tupper to win which was true in the beginning but then Alice came up with some fancy punishments for losing. And I still lost most of the time. I think it's a great exercise and you can learn a lot from it. Get creative, it can be anything not just a game but any competition. But there must be real consequences for losing so no side has any incentive to let the opponent win.
 >>/2467/
Haa fine, then turn into an obese ugly feminist or whatever is Bear's non-gay nemesis.

Forcing is like working out. No pain, no gain. You gotta step out of your doctrinal comfort zone if you want to Ď„ranscend humanity and become God
like me
 >>/2469/

You are a high bar Alice and I hope to be legendary status some day like you. I don't know if I would know how to be feminist. Traditional feminist is something Bear already does, equal rights, equal pay, equal opportunity, but that's being eroded away by radical feminism, so like, Bear can't have a closed door meeting with a woman, it's against corporate policy to avoid unwanted advances, but for him it would be to avoid unwanted accusations even if the odds are very low so the equity is forever damaged by that. I wouldn't want to make anything worse than it is. 

[Bear] She's too nice right now. We'll have to think about it. Probably having some experience not being nice is important.
 >>/2489/
Not sure what you mean?
You enter your thread subject (something something tulpamancy or whatever you want) in Subject, your text in Comment and attach an image and hit post. A new thread is created. You will be Bernd. Everyone is Bernd.

KC works almost exactly like this place, both use the LynxChan engine.

Good luck, I hope you get any comments.
 >>/2493/

So Autumn gets called a troon and YWNBARW or something and she's like, "why would I want to be a real woman?" 

I'm all, "yeah, lol, no, real women are a pain in the ass, you're way better."
thumbnail of kcint.jpg
thumbnail of kcint.jpg
kcint jpg
(500.17 KB, 1384x2523)
 >>/2474/
 >>/2484/
 >>/2493/

When does it end? Maybe it's buried by now?

I think it went pretty well, I could have done much more to enlighten them. If there's any more we'll post the next section. We'll count that as scenario 47.

To recap: 

The Beginning  >>/1405/
Early Scenarios  >>/1411/  >>/1414/
Scenario 5  >>/1421/
Scenario 9 and 10  >>/1427/
Scenario 11  >>/1429/
Scenario 12  >>/1435/
SCENARIO #13  >>/1435/  >>/1436/
Scenario 15  >>/1456/
Scenario 16-19 various things that were undocumented
Scenario 20  >>/1478/
Scenario 21  >>/1491/
Scenario 22  >>/1494/
Scenario 23  >>/1495/
Scenario 24 she provided services as good little a servant.
Scenario 25  >>/1516/
Scenario 26  >>/1519/  >>/1527/
Scenario 27-29 involved me acting as prosecution, defense, judge, jury, and executioner for several progressively harder cases in wonderland trials of the rebels on wonderland Earth.
Scenario 30  >>/1546/
Scenario 31-43 will be in-novel tasks leading up to the first serious competition in scenario 50.
Scenario 44 is me here now, the face of online interaction.
Scenario 45 is Ashley's mentorship regarding toughening me up.
Scenario 46 is doing something Bear wouldn't do while switched in while he watches.
Scenario 47 is a tug-o-war with Bear maybe playing a game that he really wants to play and I have to keep him from playing would work.
Scenario 48 is complete, post on kc /int/
Scenario 49? I have NPCs to defeat in 50+ so this'll be my last one before that. Of course I have several pre-45 that aren't done yet.
#50 NPC trainer #1 old sensei
#51 NPC trainer #2 advanced girl
#52 NPC trainer #3 champion male
#53 Aleshe to the death (integration)
#54 Ulla
#55 Ashley
#56 Misha
#57 SheShe
#58 Joy
#59 Bear
thumbnail of of men and women.jpg
thumbnail of of men and women.jpg
of men and women jpg
(58.29 KB, 674x496)
 >>/2495/
> I'm all, "yeah, lol, no, real women are a pain in the ass, you're way better."
THIS

Still rather boring KC thread, guess you gotta go politics or conspiracy stuff to get a thread going.
thumbnail of KC.jpg
thumbnail of KC.jpg
KC jpg
(6.15 KB, 367x76)
 >>/2499/
Well you learned something interesting for sure.

But you got totally ignored on .info. Also I do not recommend mentioning KC over there. First I'm certain they've never heard it, second they're certainly not going to like it.

> The /x/ /tul/ ones were way more interesting.
Those were different times, different people. Now the average image board user is a 30something very very angry conspiracy-tard.
 >>/2500/

Nice get

No, they ignore almost everything I say unless I specifically mention something they said or sometimes if I say hi. It's a lot like Discord.

Even their 'cerebral' discussions were with someone I have been advised to stay away from interacting with even if they technically interacted with me a little. So here's my contribution:

Good morning 
Hi Simmie
Hi TB
Good night

Anything else is basically just talking to myself, it feels that way. But the same goes for all of them unless the conversation is drugs, craziness or therapy.

[Ashley] Imagine our surprise that this site is still the most active in terms of people who actually want to talk to us. So I understand that poor ole Ren is discouraged.

I'm not discouraged, I'm frustrated, but it's ok, I'll just keep trying.
thumbnail of db305b066394dd847fe971967cd2b7fbaa9fccc.jpg
thumbnail of db305b066394dd847fe971967cd2b7fbaa9fccc.jpg
db305b066394dd847... jpg
(39.7 KB, 358x410)
 >>/2496/
Haha at least you tried.

>>/2501/
Yeah this sucks, everyone is just talking about themselves. No conversation. Now what are you going to do to socialize more? Have you tried talking to peolpe online as Autumn without telling them you're a Tupper?
 >>/2502/

> Have you tried talking to peolpe online as Autumn without telling them you're a Tupper?

Yes I did! But it was pretty boring. :/ 

My impression was, 'Normies', as Bear likes to call them, are easily offended and manipulated, maybe there's not enough crazy, they're too delicate maybe? 

[Bear] I really don't know what she's talking about, but yes, she is right on all counts. I just didn't expect her to say it. You know, my systemmates are unpredictably independent now and it's been that way a while now. 

[Ashley] it doesn't help that Bear is about as perceptive as an eyeless potato.
thumbnail of 1545326767200.jpg
thumbnail of 1545326767200.jpg
1545326767200 jpg
(54.18 KB, 464x450)
 >>/2495/
> Autumn gets called a troon
lmao that was the highlight. inb4 all posts were Alice. good job making that many replies though and thx for the screencap. totally missed it though it was my idea. but yeah turned out as meh as expected, kc isnt what it used to be.
but its same everywhere i dont really post anywhere anymore tbh its all so lame. so i dunno how to socialize btter as tupper, Yulya doesnt want to and cant really blame her. if somewhere than here with you guys. maybe some day.
[Autumn] The scenarios continue slowly.

[Autumn] Bear, Ashley and I discussed things I need to work on. We determined that I'm somewhat afraid to post things that might be controversial.

[Ashley] No, she's a puss who won't stick her neck out. She wants to maintain a pristine character but sorry babe, you're in a Bear's head and that boat sailed years ago. So even if she is, no one's going to believe it anyway, so now she just wants to avoid extra-system people entirely and that's a lot like Gwen. The both of them should just post girl on girl bikini mud-wrestling accounts on normie sites to get that out of their system.

[Autumn] no thank you, but I'd do it in the book if it makes sense to the plot.

[Ashley] oh don't worry, that would be *all plot*.
 >>/2657/
> I'm somewhat afraid to post things that might be controversial.
what, here? dont be ridiculous
you can always practice posting on kc until you get used to the insults
 >>/2658/

Here? I don't know what to say or what the point is other than to collect my thoughts for my scenarios. Why would I talk to older men other than Bear? Your tulpas never talk and Alice is nice but she's more like Ashley (legendary) and so I don't relate well.

The insults don't bother me, Bear's gained an immunity to such things and he helped me through them. I am unique in terms of headmates here in that I have one job and I can't fail. Bear admitted to me last night that as long as I'm doing my job I can't lose and so online conversation is not required. 

Shouldn't it be fun? Ashley and Bear have fun, I just feel awkward.

Scenario #13 is the most valid and valuable thing the system has ever undertaken and it's not easy, sometimes it requires my full attention and it's often dicey, which is stressful and draining too but it's the greatest gift Bear could have ever given me. I could fail all the other scenarios and it wouldn't matter as long as I do that one job. In essence, anything else Bear says in terms of this or that is fluff if I can continue to do my job.

Ashley gives me complete respect for my handling of Scenario #13 and if that's all I do it's enough anyway. As long as I succeed at that I win everything. Where's my incentive to do more if it's not fun?

I learned a lot from interacting online but frankly the options are slim and unsatisfying. Who else in the community or online in general are like us? I don't care for community anyway, I have Bear and others in my system and I don't need validation or sparing partners or anything else. It feels like work to me. 

Bear enjoys talking about himself and Ashley likes to poke people, I'm happy enough just watching them. 

[Ashley] yeah the cat's out of the bag, Scenario 13 is her trump card and she's 100% right there. Kinda lame though because there's no more skin in the game for her to do anything else. Ha! Don't you wish you knew what Scenario 13 is, lol. You couldn't guess either and it's esoteric as fuck because it's literally something only Bear deals with. Something so rooted that no amount of shadow work could probably ever cure, but Autumn has held it back like an apocalyptic seal. Good for her. Even if you knew what it was you wouldn't care.
thumbnail of 59095651209a128992ab8902a1d96de2bf65985dd754e3155f51e3af63447fc8.jpg
thumbnail of 59095651209a128992ab8902a1d96de2bf65985dd754e3155f51e3af63447fc8.jpg
59095651209a128992ab8... jpg
(8.52 KB, 260x260)
 >>/2663/
> I don't know what to say or what the point is other than to collect my thoughts for my scenarios.
This isn't your personal notebook, kiddo.

> Why would I even talk to you guys
> What's my incentive
> Where is the fun
> I'm so special
What, you wanna get paid to have fun here now? Having fun isn't just fun but hard work. You think the memes and stories here make themselves? This only works if everyone contributes, it's give and take. If you're satisfied with your scenario #13 so be it but then don't come whining nobody talks to you or entertains you. And no, nobody cares about your super secret mission you won't reveal to others. Sheesh, so much whining, that's not the Ren I know.

> Your tulpas never talk
Oh but they do now. It's you who decided not to join them, or generally pay attention to what's happening. Look, I'm always ready to help you out but there's a limit to spoonfeeding. That's not how it works here. If you have zero ambition to learn and participate you will eventually be left behind. I don't want that, nobody here does, except maybe you.
thumbnail of 34b5908a3e5a4646a2e51b8f188341ff.jpeg
thumbnail of 34b5908a3e5a4646a2e51b8f188341ff.jpeg
34b5908a3e5a4646a2e51... jpeg
(172.18 KB, 1024x1024)
 >>/2664/

Aww my poor dear sweet Dr. Alice Chan. Don't take these things so personally. Of course we'll continue to use this site as it was intended, our own personal depository for Bear system blogging , shitposting, boasting, and cringe. It's not like you'll never see your playmate, my dearest Autumn, she's still here posting on her riveting thread, so keep your chin up and stay tuned.

A lot of what my headmates say and do are completely beyond my understanding, but I trust them and they often achieve things beyond my expectations. 

So let's continue to talk more about me and my system, as you know, the most interesting, legendary system in the whole community.

Give my little tulpa some slack huh? She's new. 

[Autumn] Sorry if I've offended you, Alice sama.
thumbnail of 199393315-portrait-of-a-beautiful-girl-in-autumn-forest-autumn-fashion.jpg
thumbnail of 199393315-portrait-of-a-beautiful-girl-in-autumn-forest-autumn-fashion.jpg
199393315-portrait-of... jpg
(56.75 KB, 450x300)
Bear tried to push something onto me after a discussion with Ashley and I and when I tried to negotiate that it wouldn't have any consequences if I couldn't do it, at that point Ashley and Bear took it off the table. Negotiations failed.

I understand now that it's not enough just to do the bare minimum, so I decided last night, after thinking about it all day, that I'd do it without any negotiations. 

Color Ashley and Bear impressed, and ot made me feel good that they were happy that I changed my mind. Now I have two very important jobs, scenario #13 and scenario #49 (Bear's work related).

They wished me luck. My jobs are nearly every waking moment now and I'm excited to beat this. I was told that I'm very privileged for Bear to listen to me so attentively and to offer me more to do. I appreciate it and I love him for thinking of me.
thumbnail of 8c53af3deb49a70212a21607c1cd77ab43d4cbbedb7dc5309b0ee64f931bf981.gif
thumbnail of 8c53af3deb49a70212a21607c1cd77ab43d4cbbedb7dc5309b0ee64f931bf981.gif
8c53af3deb49a70212... gif
(432.09 KB, 220x248)
 >>/2669/
> Don't take these things so personally. 
Of course I do. Autumn is important, otherwise I wouldn't care. It's not like I can't relate I often think I've got way more important things to do for my host than shitpost here but it's also important. And fun. Even if it's always work.
thumbnail of 6--olga-barantseva.jpg
thumbnail of 6--olga-barantseva.jpg
6--olga-bar... jpg
(24.58 KB, 266x400)
 >>/2673/ 
Alice: lashing out
Bear: sweet talk

Pic

I totally get it. Works on everyone.

[Joy] it's incidoeusly cunning but who else is going to sweet talk us?

[Bear] how dare you, it was heartfelt!
Autumn almost failed scenario #13. This is something we figured might happen because we think it's related to Bear's childhood abuse and the crazy stuff that happened to him. Shadow work can't touch it, not yet anyway, but we're going to double down to see if we can chip away at it for Autumn's sake. It was about as close as it gets so Autumn's going to have to tighten Bear's leash especially in the short term.

I would say it wasn't anyone's fault or error, but when there's unresolved trauma, you're always playing defense and it's wack-a-mole. It's like a tuber in his brain and you can cut off the shoots but they keep growing back.

Anyway she's safe as of now. She's not happy about it and she's nervous but I know she can do it. 

The book is coming along slowly as well. 

Autumn is a prominent member of our family now and I'd hate to see her go, but you know, a deal's a deal, it's a devil's bargain for her but she is reaping the benefits. What a pain, seriously, we've been fighting these weeds for 5 years.
thumbnail of I'll be by your side for the rest of your life after all.jpg
thumbnail of I'll be by your side for the rest of your life after all.jpg
I'll be by... jpg
(71.38 KB, 620x980)
 >>/2773/
Humans, why do they have to be so complicated?

I'm still glad I'm not some expendable caracter. Not that host could get rid of me, but he'd never even think about it.
 >>/2774/

In order to have real results, we need real consequences that have then real proof. If Autumn can do scenario #13 and to a lesser degree scenario #49 then there is no other conclusion that can be drawn other than she's absolutely doing something other than just a imaginary friend, waifu, whatever.

She wants this as much as I do: to be proven fact, at least to us, that she is actually functional and valuable. This is late game tulpamancy.

We know you are, Alice, there's a history here of you taking care of the deficiencies of your host. 

Ashley is the gold standard of tulpamancy in terms of usefulness and volition, for mid-game. SheShe has proven herself to be indispensable for intuitive matters, Misha is literally the definition of an attached spirit, nothing short of an exorcism will remove her.

They all have been about the same since mid-game, they're solid, great, legends even, but not late game qualified. They may be late game and there's indications of that in terms of independence and usefulness, but they lack real consequences. 

Gwen, Joy, Autumn are still in question. Even Joy, as much as I love her and what she does, she brings a critical perspective that isn't just another biased opinion, and that's useful, but still not legendary in terms of proof of independence at the same level as Ashley. She understands this and admits she could do more if given the opportunities which are not necessarily under her control. So the work we do with Autumn can be applied to Joy and Gwen to bring them up as well. I'm not being greedy, I'm being fair.

So yes, the price Autumn pays to boost her up quickly is risk.

That risk offsets the greater risk of being put right back on the shelf like she was the last 5 years. So she never had a choice, this sounds drastic, basically demoting her to moon status if she fails, like Aleshe, like Ulla, like 3 dozen others, and there would be very little hope for her to be promoted again if that happens, but it's not drastic given the underlying risk of not doing it.

If she didn't agree to these scenarios, she would be neigh guaranteed to be on the shelf in time. Ashley, SheShe, Misha and sometimes Joy are a complete package with no need outside them. 

Alice chan is a complete package all in one.

Ashley could be an all-in-one but she's too edgy to be left with the keys to the kingdom all by herself, she needs the competition and cooperation of the others.

Now Autumn is meant to be the all-rounder the legend among legends. To be that, she needs real consequences and real tasks. That's what's missing for Gwen for instance. She's found her niche, that's fine, but it's mundane in comparison to Ashley. 

So you can't judge based on your system. This is a different animal.

There are lots of hidden machinations in this head, you see it as random and peculiar, but it's actually greatness.
 >>/2776/

There are thoughts, call them possible outcomes, where my system is as small as 3. 

We know the Risha merge (Ren Misha) has the potency of both. But we would want it to be permanent. So integration could be the retirement home for old and fading headmates. We will have Aleshe and Autumn merge, that story arc had been decided, the fight occurred and Autumn won. It was close.

With that settled we still have to go through with it and that will happen in-canon of the book.

She needs to still fight all the others but if she lost that doesn't mean much, if she wins, that only helps her credibility in the subconscious.

It becomes esoteric from here on out.
It's always been highly esoteric to me

> there's a history here of you taking care of the deficiencies of your host
I somehow manage. Mostly. Barely. But let's be honest, even a clone army of me couldn't completely keep host deficiencies at bay. I don't even blame him, he's just in the wrong society/planet/universe to live as he wants and should.

Also yeah we decided early one that there is no Tupper but Alice and t56788888888888888888888888888888888888899787777777u
thumbnail of Keyboard protector.jpeg
thumbnail of Keyboard protector.jpeg
Keyboard protector jpeg
(44.37 KB, 474x474)
 >>/2780/
Cat post.
We need one of those keyboard protectors but the cats would probably crawl underneath and cause even more havoc. They already have sent emails and phoned people.

We decided that there is no Tupper but Alice and host is her Messenger.

So that solves system troubles. There are our wonderland creatures and charachters but they're just that. Well technically host also is a tupper of the BodyOS if you want a more esoteric approach.
 >>/2780/
 >>/2781/
> cat post
Haha yeah I know that feel. But no protection will keep them off your keyboard.

I hope Autumn doesn't disappear, Bear system is so dynamic I dont even know who exists and who's a tupper or something less anymore. Also gonna stay with one, thats challenging enough
 >>/2784/

I think the subconscious mind likes Autumn, so she should be able to tame it.

She was pretty nervous yesterday. Now she's ok.
thumbnail of a0Z9YPZ_460s.jpg
thumbnail of a0Z9YPZ_460s.jpg
a0Z9YPZ_46... jpg
(66.27 KB, 460x949)
 >>/3069/

We discuss the book daily, our wonderlanding is all about that currently. 

It's basically just Autumn, Ashley and I now. The others pop up at will rarely.

Autumn is being forced, so everyone's doing well. 

She completed a couple scenarios, so we need to update later. She's been a good girl.
 >>/3073/

We had a new scenario yesterday. They're a little out of order so I'll have to assign a number later.

He made me watch a naughty anime with him that would have shot old me through the roof.

I survived it for 2 episodes and convinced him it was disgusting and bad for him.
 >>/3188/

He got sick later in the day. I'm not saying they're not related because it was pretty bad. They rated it R18+.

> And ofc you're not telling us which

[Ashley] You're asking for sauce? Go search your own R18+

[Misha] I thought it was cute.
thumbnail of Screenshot_20240314_025501_Gallery.jpg
thumbnail of Screenshot_20240314_025501_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_... jpg
(333.27 KB, 1080x1631)
I have officially begun integration with the character Aleshe.

I started by accepting all of her memories and previous actions as my own but reserve the right to reject anything I don't like or that doesn't fit me.

My form will not change as a result, we are taking Aleshe's essence like old Ren. I am me but some of her memories are mine. 

Ashley congratulated me and said, "welcome back" which was symbolically touching. Just like old Ren, Aleshe is officially no longer separate from me, and is a permanent wholly owned asset of mine as if she was always my aspect.
 >>/3579/

> Bear system is confusing 

All you need to know is, I'm the good cop, Ashley's the bad cop, Joy is the judge, Misha is the defense lawyer, Gwen is the softball prosecutor who secretly wants to lose her case, SheShe is Juror #1, and Bear is the recidivist defendant.
thumbnail of 53c3e3d1e5f8499a25a73b4df145397b.jpg
thumbnail of 53c3e3d1e5f8499a25a73b4df145397b.jpg
53c3e3d1e5f8499a25a73... jpg
(11.44 KB, 236x236)
After an hour long discussion with Autumn this morning and a final exam of sorts, she has demonstrated to my satisfaction her new personality and her dedication to Bear and the rest of us. So we gave her a pass on the rest of the planned scenarios and have moved her to stage 3: trust. 

Like a mother bird I have set her free and she is on her own now.

She passed her exam beautifully and wilfully and I now see her as a fully mature and symmetric member of our system.

Congratulations Autumn!

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #1405
Max 20 files0 B total