Imaginare firendz r real

New Reply on thread #2852
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/3056/

Well you did it. You made a fun site that people actually enjoy and not talk about lutes and motivation issues while shitting on everything Ashley says.

[Ashley] seriously tired of .info again, ugg Autumn was right to hand it off, she won again. Tfw you get played by your technically youngest headmate.

[Ashley] We might just have let Bear loose on there, playing every retarded game and clog up the feed just to piss the lumites off.
thumbnail of Socrates.jpg
thumbnail of Socrates.jpg
Socrates jpg
(34.76 KB, 666x666)
 >>/3061/
As I can't see YT previews I thought you were talking about Alex Jones or something. Never watched everything from Jordan Peterson because we don't 'follow' people or listen to their mindless babbling and humans in general are irrelevant ants to me. Ideas matter. The people behind them do not.
 >>/3066/
Peak Alice humanism.
Continuing touch imposition, it's the faintest pressure but no difference between Cat's palms and claws, let alone hair. Gonna train with a brush and a cat for this.
Yulya is sort of meh lately not motivated at all. Alice do you have remote shock collars for tuppers too?
thumbnail of 850a54c2f11ad9a32eff30121955e6fd329cc5d2.cleaned.jpg
thumbnail of 850a54c2f11ad9a32eff30121955e6fd329cc5d2.cleaned.jpg
850a54c2f11a... jpg
(278.55 KB, 1435x2030)
 >>/3110/
Maybe do something together with your tupper? I bet you're boring her to death. 

We went to the wind tunnel for indoor skydiving on Sunday. It was really cool! Very exhausting too but yeah we flew!! That was a real challenge trying to impose Cat while my body was trying hard to keep balance. Flapped like a fish on land but you get the basics after a while. We will go again for sure.

Now go out and have some fun with Yulya. Not just going to the gym and shooting range!
 >>/3120/
You could at least try, man! At least your tupper isn't that lazy. Just do it. We cooked another great meal together, one of the few things Cat is really interested in.
thumbnail of 1481993510001.jpg
thumbnail of 1481993510001.jpg
1481993510001 jpg
(102.42 KB, 1024x1023)
 >>/3132/
This

Hiked a lot the past days, body is doing fine. Now we can get back to our bodyweight exercises too that we've settled down a bit. Closing in on those 3x10 lunges.

Host is still partly in dayli-life-mode, constantly have to remind him not to think of stuff that doesn't concern us here for the coming weeks or hold endless thought-monologues. Traveling is also meditation-time to observe what we see (and impose me) not to hold conferences on international politics in the head. Not gonna watch any news or other happenings either and restrict online activity to what's absolutely necessary. Feels good man.
We'll keep you updated every other day though.
 >>/3132/
experimented with wonderland and shit but i feel this is getting harder not easier with time.

actually asked Yulya what she wanted to do got no meaningful response. not sure if my girl tupper is getting a bit to realistic now. feels bad man i dont want to drag her into something but if i dont nothing will happen. so yeah i'll just drag her along with something I wanna do, not like she can run away.

so yeah dunno i'd like to create or build something together with tupper thats actually useful. not sure what or how yet
 >>/3143/
not sure if my girl tupper is getting a bit to realistic now
Haha, isnt that what tulpamancy is about? Be happy you don't have an even more realistic girl tupper like Alice who takes control of your money and throws plates at you if you don't do as she says
thumbnail of the legendary tableflip attack.jpg
thumbnail of the legendary tableflip attack.jpg
the... jpg
(36.54 KB, 235x469)
 >>/3149/
Hey now, I don't throw plates at anyone. I hate people who have no control over their emotions. I just sometimes have to yell at host for his own good. Ok, not soemtimes but a lot. But who's fault is this?
 >>/3162/
 >>/3156/

> Rule1: It's always the tulpas fault

Is that a joke? Bear's here to take all the blame, it's his purpose. He absorbs all sins and all mistakes, thus we are absolved and left unblemished. In return, we serve him at his whim.

We are the angels of the way of the Bear. He is always the pinnacle, the heart and the spirit of our actions.
thumbnail of 633548b9f0c40670e2b493488dabf549f3334d84.jpg
thumbnail of 633548b9f0c40670e2b493488dabf549f3334d84.jpg
633548b9f0c40670e2b49... jpg
(136.85 KB, 1280x1280)
 >>/3156/
i remember dat manga, girl was fucking nuts. we all know its never tuppers fault bc they are angels and dindu nuffin wrong but in Alice case everything is her fault, bc shes in charge and responsible for everything. Yulya says staying in the back has its upsides, cant be blamed for anything if you dont do anything.
thumbnail of painful.jpg
thumbnail of painful.jpg
painful jpg
(27.81 KB, 400x301)
 >>/3173/
we gotta make them take responsibility not like Alice but some middle ground. how hard can that be? bretty hard considering no success in years probably. slowly tried to make Yulya take over some responsibilities but that girl has no stamina.
thumbnail of haa.jpg
thumbnail of haa.jpg
haa jpg
(80.33 KB, 649x620)
 >>/3168/
> in Alice case everything is her fault, bc shes in charge and responsible for everything. 
Haaaaaaah...
Being God is an ungrateful job
 >>/3189/
Yes, that's you!

We went to the wind tunnel again for indoor skydiving, 2nd time was a little easier and I tried to impose my tupper or at least think about her. It was fun but my brain is overloaded now
 >>/3198/
> mr. 'ive got one of the worlds biggest indoor skidiving tunnels in the world within walking distance and 10 million other attractions'
i like my city but theres not a lot going on. like the entire country. dont wannac complain, at least no war with russia . yet.

i wanna go skidiving for real but its fucking expensive. maybe somewhere when im on holiday. Yulya isnt the most adventurous girl but i gotta push her or nothing happens
 >>/3221/

Ashley and Misha would be up for that but Bear still says no. If he asked me I would, but I wouldn't bring it up like Ashley would.

Joy definitely wouldn't. Gwen has sex with Bear in dreams a lot already. Sheshe has also had sex with Bear in dreams but she never felt like she wanted to, but she also wouldn't turn him down.

Now between the headmates was always fair game but Bear isn't into voyeurism either. We also have strict rules against NPCs and especially not men.

[Ashley] tfw you cuck your host
thumbnail of travel trash.jpg
thumbnail of travel trash.jpg
travel trash jpg
(63.96 KB, 600x800)
Our journey is coming to an end. It was great, 3 weeks in winter without winter and without aggressive sandniggers. That was worth all the hassle.

I like travelling, yet not all was well. First and foremost, why do people dump their thrash everywhere? That's the only thing that really bothers me. I complain a lot about Germany but at least the country isn't full of garbage. Everything is clean. Well except for brownoid city districts. Despite our unprecedented loss of living standard and prosperity in the last year I still have to say we're still better off than almost the entire rest of the world. For now.
 >>/3279/

One thing I can say about America is, it's streets and sidewalks are clean as long as there isn't a lot of homeless activity. Our parks are clean, our schools are clean, but stadiums and theaters are meant to be a total wreck by the end because people don't get up to throw stuff out so the staff cleans between shows. Otherwise we're picked up as a culture.
thumbnail of bde3264824ac9b7f375bfeb7c245ecad8b2903837ee6aaaeb74bc057eeb5465.png
thumbnail of bde3264824ac9b7f375bfeb7c245ecad8b2903837ee6aaaeb74bc057eeb5465.png
bde3264824ac9b7f375bf... png
(588.3 KB, 850x720)
We're back!

Wew, travelling home was more exhausting than getting there but all went well. Nobody died. To be honest, the entire expedition went eerily well. Almost too well.

It's unexpectedly warm here in Germany, everything is in bloom. Noyce, skipped a large part of winter, just as planned.
 >>/3297/

It's an early spring here too, naked dr. Alice chan, one peach tree forgot to go dormant, the other is dormant now and may flower, they're both 9 months old. The milkweed forgot to die.

So welcome back.
thumbnail of cat-bring-dead-animal.jpg
thumbnail of cat-bring-dead-animal.jpg
cat-bring-dead-animal jpg
(45.96 KB, 556x433)
Wew, a lot of work piled up while we were gone, currently tryin to manage that for Mr. Procrastination aka host. The cats are super happy host is back and constantly pester him. Must be hard for them if favorite human suddenly disappears and you don't know when or if he'll come back. Well it's not so bad for them because they are not alone and can annoy several neighbors but neighbor lady who fed them said they were sad. They're used to sit on host whenever he's around and all night long after all. Also they piled up sacrifices to the Dark Gods in the living room, dead mice and songbirds. Something they only do while host is gone. Poor neighbor had to dispose of them almost every day. I really wonder what they are thinking. Only 4 more mice until favorite human returns?
 >>/3299/
Our peaches look even worse than usual due to leaf curl this year, one died entirely. Only one wild peach tree grown from seeds appears to be mostly immune but it has tiny peaches that don't taste good. They're also close to flowering which is insanely early. The apricots will probably flower in a week. Almonds are already flowering in the neighborhood, they're the first.
Welcome back, Alice!
I'm sorry for my absence, just was busy and tired when I got home. Didn't even do anything with Cat. Or cat. Somehow I'm glad mine doesn't go outside to catch animals. But a few insects that make it inside every now and then.
 >>/3310/
damn where have you been?
good to have Alice back maybe well have some more activity now i try to contribute but you know i cant think of much not even what to do with tupper. no progress with visualization whatsoever.
thumbnail of 2d009180d8ae3760d056d4547e28383.jpg
thumbnail of 2d009180d8ae3760d056d4547e28383.jpg
2d009180d8ae... jpg
(61.16 KB, 500x700)
Interacting with other tuppers really is something else than just hanging out with host. Cat is happy to participate in D&D and much more lively than before!
thumbnail of 7e03954e363b9d049452d9e08c62d2e02ed2193e.jpg
thumbnail of 7e03954e363b9d049452d9e08c62d2e02ed2193e.jpg
7e03954e363b... jpg
(283.08 KB, 1441x2048)
 >>/4109/
 >>/4112/
yeah same with Yulya though i admit its a wild ride that brought her to the verge of tears several times. shes taking this all a bit too serious but thats what she wants to do and shes working really hard to be a good party leader
 >>/4116/

I'm glad she's having fun and getting tulpa-exercise. I don't play as myself so I don't take it as personally, but this is probably good for her anyway. Plus if I die, which is like really possible since I'm so weak, no problem, I could be a poltergeist ghost and mess with Alice or make a new character or just cheer you guys on. As a ghost I could also sabotage the enemy which sounds cool. And haunt you in your dreams! Mwahahahaha!
thumbnail of 1b5cba6c71320033fabc0eb426bd30b097d71887.jpg
thumbnail of 1b5cba6c71320033fabc0eb426bd30b097d71887.jpg
1b5cba6c713... jpg
(43.42 KB, 680x1000)
Yulya has become stronger and more independent and relaxed since [s]being forced to[/s] playing d&d. interacting with others is much different from just forcing.

downside is i feel exhausted this is taking its toll. thats the price of having tupper i guess.
 >>/4562/
 >>/4564/
Yep I also feel I interfere too much but Cat is surprisingly enthusiastic about all this. I still gotta help with all the background stuff and strategizing a bit so things don't turn in total chaos. Would be fun for the moment but not in the long run. I hope I can make her take over more and more over time. She's already very passionate about her inventory and stats so that's good

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #2852
Max 20 files0 B total