post some fucking video games this time

New Reply on thread #11481
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/11730/
I feel like thats the reason why it went to shit nothing but shills and underage edgelords / larpers left there, everyone reasonable left for god knows what
At times like these I'd like to take a moment to acknowledge that all of the based pedos on /b2/ did literally nothing wrong and had nothing to do with the shutdown.
 >>/11785/
Then you're surely a retard because that would have happened absolutely ages ago if it was ever going to. In the name of Tybb, COPE.
 >>/11814/
Yeah, you really can't argue with someone so disillusioned and arrogant, they just won't hear you. That's why people are out killing.
 >>/11817/
I'll take arrogant, I do enjoy winning and being better than you to the point where you have no recourse. Disillusioned makes no sense in the context you're trying to use it though. I'm dissatisfied? With what?
> people are out killing
Those were actually mongrels, not people. To be fair, so were the majority of those they killed.
 >>/11867/
I said this in other threads, but will it comeback, regardless of Jim and Congress thing? Because if Jim have to go to Congress, many bad things can happen....
thumbnail of Lionel 700E Full Scale HudsonDay 1.jpg
thumbnail of Lionel 700E Full Scale HudsonDay 1.jpg
Lionel 700E Full... jpg
(159.44 KB, 1600x915)
Jim is a goofball psy op and only the weakness in the upper echelon of the military (niggers beaners and ROTC) would ever allow things to get this bad.  Milpol versus agencypol = Shitshow.
**It is time for the white boys in usmil to stand up to the JAG and their lousy officers of low class and low caliber.
Obama was a criminal shit.  Dems are enemies soon to be dead or running.
I don't come here nearly often enough, the place has always been cozy usually just a few anons at a time. /v/ related I got an rx570 after my old card shit the bed and it seems like a pretty good card but there aren't any fucking games I want to play.
Anons, we pretty much decided to bunker it over at vch, it's the closest thing to home, some work is being done to improve the features.
https://vch.moe/v/catalog.html
 >>/11915/
But you really can't discuss vidya on a Mark-run /v/ unless all your opinions are considered kosher by the marketers that own him. If you post on Mark's /v/ without getting banned constantly, it surely means your taste in vidya is shit.
 >>/11916/
 >>/11917/
So far it's okay, Mark is busy with trying to make it work and he doesn't seem to care much about moderation on a bunker.
Anons I would't recommend going there if it was just like /v/ but so far it's the best option.
There's /tv/ too and Gahoole isn't moderating anything.
 >>/11924/
> gahoole and mark run imageboard
No. I'm not a huge fan of endchan but I can't imagine a worse pair of people to be in charge of anything. Smuglo.li has a similar issue.
Niggers get yourselves over to 08chan. None of the redditors or other normie dead weight are there since they're terrified of P2P and have persuaded themselves that the site is a honeypot.
thumbnail of touhou calling of saint matthew.jpg
thumbnail of touhou calling of saint matthew.jpg
touhou calling of... jpg
(191.35 KB, 850x817)
Hey guys, figured I would let you know that it is possible cdromance.com will be going down, site owner just posted this two hours ago:
> Probably the last cool thing i'm uploading since we have like 3 users. So long cdromance. I did my best.
If you don't know what it is, it's a site with individual downloads of retro games including lots of prepatched GBA roms and that sort of thing. So if you haven't grabbed what you want off of there yet you probably should.
image unrelated
 >>/12000/
Like I said, it's not confirmed but the fact that he said that means he's probably considering it. Seems he's disappointed with either the amount of traffic it's been getting recently or amount of uploaders.
thumbnail of hebrew.jpg
thumbnail of hebrew.jpg
hebrew jpg
(30.92 KB, 703x168)
 >>/11916/
Truth
 >>/11924/
He's started being a moderation prick again now, I just got banned and had all my on-topic posts deleted for nothing. Fuck it, I'm not going back to his shit I was already moving to /vg/ on 8 anyway, might as well take this opportunity to delet the far kike from my days.
Honestly I kinda drop 8chan, just because all it was just either people just posting garbage, I stop really going to threads there just because well I never really had much to share on my intake for games, Eventually all I ever did there was just show up for draw threads and even that got worse, so I just stopped altogether, even with conveniences for posting and sharing, it's just not worth going back to, as for what I have been up to was just grim dawn, I'm really getting into diablo clones, they're a lot more fun for me than any fps game,  I really want to get diablo 2, seeing how it's just being played so much, now.  Other than that I just draw stuff and hope others like it. I made this, It's my oc.
 >>/12028/
I know what you mean.  After the censorblade debacle showed Cakekike's true colors I slowly stopped posting and even browsing /v/.  Christ, I remember him trying to push people to say the Ruby Spears megaman threads were technically not vidya and then rolled out the red carpet for ROB threads.  8ch dying will be a blow to morale but smart anons will move on, though I wonder how ol' jimbo will buckle while talking to congress. On a more positive note I forgot how much I enjoy playing megaman X5 and valkyria chronicles.
I don't recommend vch.moe because it's only a temporary site while 8chan is down, and 8chan is never, ever coming back. Hotwheels has been busy contracting every single provider and making sure none of them will host 8chan or provide proxies or DDoS protection for 8chan in any way. Mark is an asshole, and 8chan is dead forever.

This is your new home.
 >>/11674/
I was banned for requesting child photography. He read it the right way and STILL gave me a b&. Do fuck that place. Come to think of it I get banned from just about everywhere. I am the Jew of the interweb

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #11481
Max 20 files0 B total