New Reply on thread #73037
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/76476/
 >>/76480/
Yeah bro, Audrey would totally make a screencap of a post calling her a whore who fucks incels by the side of the road her header for epic public humiliation, it's totally her 1000% frfr
Audrey has no orbiters on this board. It's obviously her or her bf running damage control here.
 >>/76481/
Yeah it is you Audrey, you're too easy to read. Why don't you apologize to cewl? Or is sucking up to incels really that much more important for you? Cewl did nothing wrong and you made her cry for no fucking reason so you don't miss out on getting to tongue some chud's asshole. Fucking sad bitch.
 >>/76487/
> you made her cry for no fucking reason
Based, I hate that bitch
Whoever's in charge of that account is automatically gigabased on account of dunking on her so hard they provoked a mental breakdown and a bad identity crisis for that annoying bitch
 >>/76495/
You're going to kill yourself one day and I will be here to witness it. Fat bitch that sucks up to chuds for shallow validation.
 >>/76496/
Yeah that's cool bro, I still enjoy watching that ugly junkie suffer so whoever achieves that has my thanks and I hope they do it again
Cewl is cutting herself and sitting in a puddle of period blood while spamming this thread right now
it wasn't Audrey but for some reason her and her chud army immediately arrived on scene to defend her honor, lie and attack Cewl when Cewl leaked the convo. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 >>/76500/
> Cewl is cutting herself and sitting in a puddle of period blood
Based

> while spamming this thread right now
Cringe, she should stay in her containment thread
What makes me more mad about this nothingburger is that cewl the junkie is absolutely loving all of this because she along with her dumb drama forced another unrelated egirl thread to talk about her instead. it's even more stupid since she got so mad when she was talking with a catfish and not even the real audrey too.
When Elliot the pedro turned against Cewl she and her simps started attacking the Ciara threads because Elliot is a known Ciarafag
I believe they did it to the Vamp thread too at some point
This is not new behavior but its lulzy
thumbnail of Not me.jpg
thumbnail of Not me.jpg
Not me jpg
(18.15 KB, 305x450)
I've thought about blowing my mind into the sky a few times but It wouldn't mean much ya know
What's the point in it when you can get so much more while alive
I've had a lot of people I know die and I feel real alone and not myself anymore, I feel so foreign to my own body some times I just can't see myself in the mirror 
I shun away from my own glare cuz I'm scared of it
I love myself but I hate but I hate how useless I've become, wretched and without cause 
A humor that isn't lost on me but just the same not appreciated 

I could care less about you people and your petty woes about hoes 
If you hate a girl fuck her, you like her love her
Easy enough for me
Nuance is lost of foolish minds so there's no point explaining it all, how could any one explain a life to another 
Makes you smile even thinking of it 

Anyways, who cares huh
I don't care and you shouldn't care unless you were fucked over 
If you were do what you have to but without malice
Love your enemy but never let them go without justice 

I love you all and I think I'm going to be around a little longer than I thought I was
If only cause there's no one left to talk to since they are all dead and I need to blog to someone 
So suck my dick
And I'll pat your head cuties 
Enjoy me 
Just as I am
thumbnail of The Lost Weekend.png
thumbnail of The Lost Weekend.png
The Lost Weekend png
(245.41 KB, 720x540)
 >>/76567/
I'm not a russian you ignorant shit 
I'm also much more than someone who Knew Audi
I am someone very important, who's ego exceeds him 
Once upon a time, now I am just bored and sad, very unfortunate for everyone and most of all my self
The only reason you call me a nutso is cause I'm willing to speak about things you keep deep inside while you strangle and choke yourself into a masterbatury zen in the middle of the night
 >>/76579/
Calm down Vlad lmao
You come here claiming to have known her, people obviously are gonna be interested. Those were harmless questions, sheesh

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #73037
Max 20 files0 B total