/ausneets/ - AusNEETs

The bored four NEETs

New Reply on thread #869115
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

Using minced pork for the katsu was not ideal and my egg wash wasn't very good, but the outcome was good regardless. My katsu sauce is 4/2/1 oyster, Worcestershire and tomato. This is indeed a fusion dish. 
The miso is again too salty because without real broth I lean on the miso too much. The corn saves it in this regard.
 >>/870093/
didnt fully die but hitting "a" would trigger "asd"

mother fucker had no screws and was glued together so being drunk and high (the reason why it got spilled on in the first place) i sprayed it with brake cleaner and then proceeded to blast it with the air compressor nozzle 

its not fully broken but some keys are lazy enough for me to bin it 

> Can you return the damaged keyboard?
nigga i bought it during covid....
"Welcome to KFC place your order when you're ready."
She said it every time, it took me years to realise it was a recording that was triggered as soon as you pulled up.
When it was a man in the window later I just assumed she'd been talking to me on the headset from further inside the store.
She never existed. Or maybe she did exist but just did the recording that one time. She may not have even been working there any more. Her voice was in the system now. Immortality of a sort I suppose. They might have killed her after.
 >>/870094/
I am right thanks  i have plenty of Dubious computer parts. I have a like 10 old HDDs about 5 portable ones, A pile od SSDs, even a HP xenon workstation gather dust....

I even have a 2060 just sitting in a drawer i cant be fucked installing. I dont game so it would just be a higher power bill.

If anything i should just be buying some used apple M1 mac minis and saving on power...
graphics card arrives today. i will find out whether coil whine is a graphic card problem or a power supply problem. Please please plase be a graphics card problem because otherwise i will have to go outside multiple times to return it.
 >>/870116/
Semi accurate. Its was a string of failures that led to that point. I got paralytic drunk the other week on vodka and dropped my last cognac balloon glass, when i go for a ride i put the bubbly in a water bottle. For some reason last night i decided to keep drinking out of a water bottle like a boong and stupidly refilled it on my desk.... a few drops fell onto the keyboard. Woe.

If i just left it for the morning i would have been ok. 

>>/870118/
thing is i grew up with trackpads. i dont like mice. I am curently typing on a microsoft keyboard trackpad dromt he booking kiosk. Its nasty. 

Also i have been wanting a magic trackpad for a while.
I finished playing KOTOR. Did it as evil. I was over it all by the end. Have played the game too many times. It gets too easy after a certain point, even on maximum difficulty.

I don't think I will play KOTOR 2 again now.
I need to find something else.
 >>/870132/
Never finished it. Loved KOTOR 1. KOTOR 2 was by the same people who did planescape torment, which made me want to play it, but I eventually got bored.
 >>/870129/
Could you click anywhere on the Corsair K83 or did you have to use the dedicated mouse buttons above the trackpad? That would put me off. 
Should have gotten a 10keyless keeb either way
 >>/870134/
it was multi touch, it had gestures and everthing 

RIP

i have had always had thing for buying expensive keyboard and trackpad combos 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/395471916787
Finally did the tasks I said I was going to do yesterday and prematurely ate all those neet treats to reward myself. No neet treats now.
@womboflix i came across this thread last night.... it may contain some moofie ideas.

i was thinking of adding "a thousand junkies to the list"

https://boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/200758376/what-films-best-depict-the-lives-of-hard-core

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #869115
Max 20 files0 B total