a random baaa2 banner

/baaa2/ - Autism

Dunking on the mentally ill


New Reply on thread #12604
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]


thumbnail of yonkadultporn.png
thumbnail of yonkadultporn.png
yonkadultporn png
(2.48 KB, 151x39)
23:26
> i didn't say the n word that was a ghost
geordie once again admits that his brother is dead
31:12
> i'm not a fan of stonetoss, shmorky is better
isn't that the pedophile tranny? is he geordie's inspiration or something?
37:16
geordie has no clue what a male feminist is, being a degenerate he thinks they're asking if he's a femboy
also 
> #adult-porn
if this implies what i think it's implying then the puzzle pieces of why geordie joined this server are all starting to fit together clearly now
 >>/12606/
1:20
Trying to call out the fcf, kek. Haven't even finished the last one and already there's new content. These sagas really do dry out then flood in with no signs of simmering down.
 >>/12604/ 
no i'm not off anything. stop posting stuff that literally no one cares about 
 >>/12606/
shut the fuck up 
my brother is not dead. stop harassing my 16 year old. 
how am i a dgeneearet
he is being particularly retarded lately... sad yet hilariously entertaining. Gotta love the way he demands to be taken seriously and respected, whilst abusing everyone left right and centre. kek

(*) "Yonkers being retarded for 106 mins on Discord (10 May 23)": https://youtube.com/watch?v=pXvj4Zl9Lqo 

(He even knew he was being recorded, but just kept going… yes, he IS retarded).

This happened in discord.gg/merrjwB3XE btw



(*) 13-year-olds convince mittens to leave cuhcord (13 May 2023): https://youtube.com/watch?v=Arq3lal4Eto
Oh Poopcat... you fucking idiot... even the young 'uns are trolling you now, and you STILL can't figure it out...! Yonkers is hopeless.


(*) Yonkers Discord Retardation pt. (3): https://youtube.com/watch?v=JOvmAj-o8mY
18 May 2023
discord gg/merrjwB3XE 
rot# 8493
 >>/12648/
He reads these posts and screeches cartoon theme songs while beating the mushroom into gatorade bottles. Slowly lurking fig's twitter.
thumbnail of kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.png
thumbnail of kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.png
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk png
(185.99 KB, 1080x664)
 >>/12662/
> Jordan reads these posts and screeches cartoon theme songs while beating the mushroom into Gatorade bottles (whilst) slowly lurking fig's Twitter.

That's kinda hot
Jordan is such a Legend!
 >>/12648/
There's no point arguing with the willfully ignorant. When people point out how wrong they are, they just deflect or leave, then repeat the same nonsense the next day hoping nobody disagrees.
 >>/12672/
They inhabit an alternate reality where feels = reals. They can't be reasoned with because their views don't come from anywhere logical.
 >>/12648/
"Evidence" - in your "view", unfortunately, isn't randomly accusing of being something that they're not. 
"Evidence" isn't recording someone without WILLFUL consent.
 >>/12683/
As usual, you are wrong.
Evidence and proof remain evidence and proof, despite whatever you might say and think, retard.
Try again.
Have a Nice Day.
 >>/12683/
Evidence is the documentation of the things you say and do, then later on try to pretend aren't true. That's why you don't like being recorded, it makes it harder for you to lie about it.
 >>/12716/
> I enjoyed the livestreams with Poopcat where he was with Klim and the other orbiters because they're all weird as shit and most of them are playing characters to rile him up. Calls like this where Poopcat is obviously the most weird and autistic one there are just kind of lame, and the fact that the others are clearly autistic but to a lesser degree also adds a cringe factor to it. None of them are doing anything creative or funny to fuck with him, they're just spewing insults at him.
thumbnail of wizard.jpg
thumbnail of wizard.jpg
wizard jpg
(317.79 KB, 1125x1105)
 >>/12718/
This board is devoted to art therapy, but hardly any art happens here because the anons are busily experiencing their love for one another. What you see is how men deal with their emotions and culturally conditioned behavior, aka self-esteem.
 >>/12750/
Klim has broken new ground in modernistic art. His genius is finally revealed in just a few strokes. These are destined for prominent galleries in New York, London and Paris.
thumbnail of Tangerine Asks Paul.jpg
thumbnail of Tangerine Asks Paul.jpg
Tangerine Asks... jpg
(65.69 KB, 751x934)
"Klim has broken new ground in modernistic art. His genius is finally revealed in just a few strokes. These are destined for prominent galleries in New York, London and Paris. A true masterful original" - Paris Match, May 21 2023
thumbnail of Diaperderpicus.mp4
thumbnail of Diaperderpicus.mp4
Diaperderpicus mp4
(6.94 MB, 1920x1080 h264)
 >>/12780/
 >>/12788/
Klim is bound to His Master Diaperderpicus, and can only do whatever he commands. He has no free will of his own.

Klim is a tragic victim of the debilitating "Mittens Virus", which can only be caught via unconsenting rape.
thumbnail of 1697515712804252.png
thumbnail of 1697515712804252.png
1697515712804252 png
(12.1 KB, 864x1072)
thumbnail of jake-skunk.jpg
thumbnail of jake-skunk.jpg
jake-skunk jpg
(77.71 KB, 828x1619)
thumbnail of diaper508.png
thumbnail of diaper508.png
diaper508 png
(29.65 KB, 970x758)
Who do we address today? is it...

Yonkers / Meow Meow Kitty / Bell Cat / Woody / gwow19 / Macker Mellamental Relashni / Lil’ Macker / Starcat / Lil’ Dalla Mane / Woody Woodpecker / Evil Dark Lord / Scarfy / dvdcollection123 / dvdrocks / Jay Dane / Asriel / blandsupestar / GangsterWoody / Ralsei / Typical-Warrior / Starzy the Starcat / Geordie / Starruko / Mittens / Shmarty …
 >>/18697/
how about just call me mittens, instead of listing a bunch of random names i never even had + were in the past 
also i've never been known as "shmarty" or starzy, retard 
it's spelled 
> M E L L E M A N T L E

Post(s) action:


Moderation Help


58 replies | 37 file
New Reply on thread #12604
Max 20 files0 B total