a random bbg banner

/bbg/ - Bonbibonkers General

Refuge from retarded cuckchan mods


New Reply on thread #44337
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]


thumbnail of 2023-09-05 Zero Two.jpg
thumbnail of 2023-09-05 Zero Two.jpg
2023-09-05 Zero... jpg
(341.61 KB, 1440x1800)
thumbnail of 2023-10-11 alice.jpg
thumbnail of 2023-10-11 alice.jpg
2023-10-11 alice jpg
(279.77 KB, 1440x1800)
thumbnail of 2023-10-15 ochaco.jpg
thumbnail of 2023-10-15 ochaco.jpg
2023-10-15... jpg
(327.25 KB, 1440x1800)
thumbnail of 2023-11-14 blair.jpg
thumbnail of 2023-11-14 blair.jpg
2023-11-14 blair jpg
(554.21 KB, 1440x1800)
Last thread:  >>/43287/

https://m.tiktok.com/h5/share/usr/219309202052378624.html
https://www.instagram.com/honey_cot
https://www.twitch.tv/bonniebonkers
https://twitter.com/bonbishka
https://onlyfans.com/bonnibonkers

Chronology Pack: https://mega.nz/folder/SqJSlboT#Eo0dW40FSQQxUfbhaiX2Zw
Recent Streams: https://mega.nz/folder/sb9AUARS#2L6fWgvVj0yOycsNuZkMaQ
Tiktok Streams: https://mega.nz/folder/RT51iQLb#5q9QAtRAZHcmUkeu72Bi_g

Anons Archive: https://mega.nz/folder/jQJwELya#WOcrcA-RgB2XrNE_D1if3w
 >>/44339/
We doing a new thread? Based on her room, do yall think she has bad hygiene? Imagine meeting Bonbi and there is a musk wafting from her.
 >>/44340/
> We doing a new thread? 
The previous one was at 996 posts so yes. I checked the bonbi.xyz links and none of them seemed to be still working so I did not include them. Can anyone confirm they are gone or even know if they are gone for good?
 >>/44339/
> Here we go again
Did something with a friend while having some drinks.

I'm close to driving drunk and getting more alcohol.
probably not worth it though
Random /bbg/ I just came across:
https://archived.moe/wsg/thread/2878303/

It feels like these threads have been a lifetime ago, like 8 or 10 years ago, at the same time it feels surreal it's been over 4 years ago already.
 >>/44351/
Uh... nevermind me then.
Guess I associated the prime stalker song with somebody else.
Which Tessa Violet had clowns in the MV again?

 >>/44352/
Granted, that was from a Bonbi era where I barely followed her anymore.
 >>/44352/
She is rather cute with long hair, she is cute in general, some former fedora wearing programmer should scoop her up, and wife her. Shame about her farting on stream habit.
 >>/44357/
What was she thinking with this one? Seriously one of the least erotic pictures she's ever posted, and that's saying something
for the love of god can we change the spoiler to something that doesnt take up the entire friggin screen
thumbnail of Screenshot_20231118-214716.png
thumbnail of Screenshot_20231118-214716.png
Screenshot... png
(1.11 MB, 1440x2880)
 >>/44363/
It seems slightly arbitrary, sometimes the thumbnail is huge, sometimes vaguely the right size but with the aspect ratio squashed or stretched oddly
refreshing the page usually mostly fixes things, although on mobile it's still much larger than it should be
just endchan being endchan i guess
 >>/44356/
I dont ever watch her stream, in fact I dont watch any streams, I dont see the point, outside of maybe background noise while doing something else, but I've seen it mentioned here enough times to assume it is in fact real she rips ass and burps while on stream. 
 >>/44358/
Im willing to put money someone paid her to do that, or it could be a subtle hint she is thinking of progressing and/or trying to draw back in the simps, just a thought. 
 >>/44366/
Should have simped harder when she was "pure" or saved her from being molested by Emiru's thugs
 >>/44371/
She doesn't fart on stream but she does burp.

Her streams used to be more fun but you can tell a bit of the life has been sucked out of her since she started doing porn - she doesn't have the excitement or enthusiasm she had before. Not really a surprise - OnlyWhores DM are famously rough. People know they are paying a sex worker so they feel entitled to be as vulgar, disgusting and direct as they like. There are whole threads elsewhere joking about how many dick pics each member has sent so far. It goes with the territory she chose.
 >>/44373/
Yeah, I can kind of understand it though, you dont respect yourself if you become a sex worker, cant expect other to respect you also.
thumbnail of bonbichonkers.jpg
thumbnail of bonbichonkers.jpg
bonbichonkers jpg
(288.37 KB, 1044x600)
 >>/44377/
> It's the thumbnail size of the original image, not the spoiler's.
> It also could differ depending on theme I guess.
Ah yes, the usual endchan support reply: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

 >>/44377/
> People should use Magrathea for that, it's more phone friendly.
Magrathea sucks, it's just another never-finished half-assed Odilitime project

inb4 this post is deleted by butthurt BO
 >>/44380/
It's not Odili.
You can just reply to the questions, we are open to make things better. This is why I asked.
Btw, Magra still gets updates.
Still would. 

Honestly, I never gave a fuck about seeing her naked, I have seen enough poon to get a doctorate in gynecology. 

All I have ever wanted from her is to use her deadly cute fucking face to make hot expressions. Not that ahagio shit, but O faces and lip bits and deer in the headlights eyes. I would clock her OF in a second if that was her game.

Fuck all this fat/thin shit, that face is still cute as all fuck and is the entire reason this message board exists.
It's another sloppy, floppy titty, Bonday Monday.
Aren't you fags excited for all the great parasocial disappointment in Bonbi's life choices today!
 >>/44390/
'Successful businessman homesteads deadbeat meth head property in the sticks'
Now there’s a story you don’t hear all too often.

Well, at least Tracer looked cute dancing around the place...
 >>/44390/
Misinformation, her uncle owns the place, her dad is the manager, the trailer is where Seth lived, her old house is on 4 acres and is 4,000 square feet, the trailer was on the 4 acres
 >>/44385/
Shouldn't they work on the primary, front-facing website that everyone actually uses? You said you were open to make things better. This is something that could be made better (as evidenced by the complaints by more than a few anons over the past couple months).
saw the update and it was so dogshit that i didn't even pull my cock out. and i am a seriously addicted coomer. people need to stop paying until she steps it up. even spreading that fat cunt would be servicable, could try and coom off that alone. but she should do some solo vids soon, and then some hardcore. facefucking would be exquisite.
thumbnail of 2023-11-20 If good thing happen, why satan.JPG
thumbnail of 2023-11-20 If good thing happen, why satan.JPG
2023-11-20 If... JPG
(506.77 KB, 1536x2048)
Someone on stream reminded her Twitter / X exists. This is the result. Kinda makes me wonder why she doesn't post stuff like this on IG any more.
 >>/44397/
Recap:
I suggested using Magrathea, because that is our new project a new frontend for Endchan, which is under development, but for the users it's perfectly usable already.
He said Magrathea is never-finished and sucks.
I asked what's wrong with it, since that is the one we actively polishing.
He said spoiler thumbnails are fucked.
I asked if that's a problem on Magrathea, because that was the topic.

Infinity-now is not developed anymore. We apply some quick-fixes now and then. But it is highly suggested for the users, especially for phoneposters (phonelurkers) to move to Magrathea, because it is less clunky than the original frontend.
So while we might correct the spoilers, our priority is Magrathea, it's part of our larger project Double Plus which powers our other imageboard wrongthink.net . If you say it's not working again, I'll ask again what's the problem with it, so we can fix that.
 >>/44410/
If she had been sensible she never would have. Then again, if she was sensible she would never have started OF. This set seems to have been badly received generally - this is bad news as it just means she will have to take the next step sooner.
 >>/44392/
> dadbi
Love the moniker… sounds like a Nicktoon: "Meet the Bi's" Dadbi, Mombi, Sisbi and her Brobis…
Today’s Episode: "Parlor Games" Dadbi’s rescheduled Bible Study derails when the group discovers Sisbi filming OF content in the parlor. Hilarity ensues.
 >>/44408/
Damnit, Bonbi! When will you realize that your face is the money shot. Your nude rack is nice, but it’s just window dressing.
 >>/44408/
 Would this be a bad time to tell her Im not a tit guy? And this all sucks? i dunno man, I just wanna let her do.

Am I a squat toad? do i have a slack tain? are my biceps actually upside down triceps? how can i explain this to mummykins?
 >>/44408/
The vagina cup is ok, but this is the worst set ive seen so far. Looks like some who realized they had a project due for school, and did it two hours before school started.
 >>/44409/
> I suggested using Magrathea, because that is our new project a new frontend for Endchan, which is under development, but for the users it's perfectly usable already.
> He said Magrathea is never-finished and sucks.
> I asked what's wrong with it, since that is the one we actively polishing.

> under development
> actively polishing
So, unfinished, then?

> He said spoiler thumbnails are fucked.
They are

> I asked if that's a problem on Magrathea, because that was the topic.
I don't know, I don't use Magrathea because it tends to break, themes don't work, the page title is just the number of unread posts and not the thread subject... I could go on. It looks like it was designed for phones, and since I'm not a faggot teenager, I use an actual computer for internet browsing.

> Infinity-now is not developed anymore.
Why is it the default frontend then, if Magrathea is totally finished and awesome?

> We apply some quick-fixes now and then.
How about you do that for the spoiler images that many users have complained about?

> But it is highly suggested for the users, especially for phoneposters (phonelurkers)
gay and zoomerpilled

> So while we might correct the spoilers, our priority is Magrathea
So I like I said originally, you're giving this the usual endchan support treatment: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

> it's part of our larger project Double Plus which powers our other imageboard wrongthink.net .
What's the point of making another imageboard when you already have this one? To further fragment the already rapidly dwindling user base? Is it because Odilitime starts a project, gets bored, doesn't finish it, and moves on to the next big thing before rinsing and repeating?

> If you say it's not working again, I'll ask again what's the problem with it, so we can fix that.
The spoiler images don't work
 >>/44424/
The spoiler thing has been an issue for months. The guy said he's open to making things better ( >>/44381/). Except, you know, not really. It's not like the 6 people posting here couldn't find somewhere else to discuss Bonbi's weight gain.
 >>/44429/
I lay a lot of blame at her parent’s doorstep. They home-schooled her, most likely preventing her from socially interacting with other kids her age. At least not to the degree I'm sure she would’ve wanted. IIRC, in that goodbye stream, she even mentions finding most of her friends online, and how sad she is to now lose them. It also paved the way for a lot of the unhealthy drama that occurred after she made her comeback a few months later.
 >>/44435/
Still cant get my head around the fact they allowed a 19yo to date their barely 15yo daughter. They dont seem negligent, if anything seems to be a decent family, so wtf happened?
 >>/44435/
definitely agreeing on the home schooling.
thats such a fucked up practice you only seen in third world shitholes like the US.
 >>/44449/
From what I’ve read so far, they began an online relationship when Bonbi was 15. They messaged each other for about two years before Seth and his mother moved into a trailer on the family property, and later into a house next door. By that time Bonbi was 17, so it probably wasn’t a problem to convince her parents to take him in as her boyfriend. The real scandal was the grooming he subjected her to during their long-distance relationship. She was likely already damaged long before he actually set foot in Louisiana.
 >>/44449/
Ain't it funny, another groomed child ending up an adult porn star.

Worst bit is she has probably not had enough success on OnlyWhores to earn enough to carry her through but has had enough that she will now be home-schooling her own children. She often goes on about how much she hated being home-schooled, one day about 10 years from now she will realize her own children are being home-schooled because of decisions she made in 2023.

And the coomers will keep cheering her on.
 >>/44453/
Ok, thanks for the clarification. I guess the posts I've read so far on the subject weren't entirely accurate then. If they did meet up when she was only 15 then the anon's initial question definitely raises a valid issue.
 >>/44456/
Holy shit! I wonder why no one ever pressed charges against the creep.
Love her 'Date someone your own age' response, though. NGL, that's pretty feisty for a 15-year-old in her situation.
Thanks for posting.
on an unrelated note the pedos new address is 149 N Barksdale St, SHELBY, Memphis, TN 38104
 >>/44461/
nothing on open payrolls of him being any public servant. although i'm not american so i dont know your laws im sure you can opt out of your information being public.
 >>/44459/
I dunno, bro. I dated a few 15-year-old girls in my day as well. The difference was that I was also 15 at the time. 
And, no, I doubt I would've ever been capable of targeting and grooming an underage girl for sexual gratification. 
Especially not as an adult, even if the opportunity had presented itself. So, speak for yourself, not for others.
 >>/44465/
bruhhh i wasn't following when these steams happened i didn't know that she had been spilling the tea on these topics. now i have to go catch up
thumbnail of Bonbi.Sailor.Moon.Cool.Kids.Echosmith.mp4
thumbnail of Bonbi.Sailor.Moon.Cool.Kids.Echosmith.mp4
Bonbi.Sail... mp4
(20.3 MB, 720x1280 h264)
 >>/44465/
Is this from one of her Twitch chats? I stopped listening to those after noticing the conversation was mostly about cosplay related stuff. Tbh, I often didn't have the slightest clue about what they were talking about. I'm likewise going to have to catch up.

I recognize the Sailor Moon costume, though.
thumbnail of redbonstimm01.gif
thumbnail of redbonstimm01.gif
redbonstimm01 gif
(2.05 MB, 300x300)
 >>/44456/
this would have been over discord and lets be honest, it wouldnt be hard to track bonbis mood swings. 
they did not meet in person until march 2020. seth was incredibly poor and took advantage of cheap flights during covid pandemic.
he was terrified of the whole pedo thing, bonbi knew this and used it to control him. shes definitely the bigger narcessist.
thumbnail of 2023.11.26 [Genshin Impact - Venti] (If good thing happen, why satan).jpg
thumbnail of 2023.11.26 [Genshin Impact - Venti] (If good thing happen, why satan).jpg
2023.11.26... jpg
(3.48 MB, 2995x3994)
 >>/44466/
man, just relax. They dated for 2 years irl. And she didnt care that he has been pedophile, although she knew about it even then. They worked together. She protected him from people who wanted to put him in prison. What she said later is no longer so important.
Shes pretty gorl but she is liar

The only really interesting question was why her parents didnt give a shit about a 20 year old dude hanging out with their 15 year old daughter in their own house.
How fully brainwashed by feminist propaganda do you have to be to think that a 19 year old male paired with a 15 year old female is in any way inappropriate?

My grandpa was 25 when he met my grandmother. She was 14. The 11 year age difference sure didn't matter when they were 35 and 46. When my grandpa died at 82 she cried for weeks. She was deeply in love with him and at no point did she ever consider herself as having been "groomed". They had 3 kids together (one of them being my mom). I asked my mom if she ever remembers grandma and grandpa's "age gap" being a problem, and she had no clue what I was talking about until I reminded her grandpa was 11 years older. Obviously she said no, it wasn't.

A younger female with an older male is completely normal. Seth isn't a pedophile. You guys might think so (jealousy) and bonbi might think so (everyone tells her she was a victim and she enjoys the easy sympathy points), but factually speaking, she was well past puberty by the time they got together. Finding a sexually mature female under the age of 18 attractive isn't pedophilia.

Listening to you guys gripe about this is pathetic. You sound like a bunch of single, childless "career" women in their 40s.
 >>/44468/
I realize there’s still a lot of controversy over the whole grooming/pedo discussion. In fact, my attempted deep dive into the topic was the very thing which made me aware of this  site is the in the first place.

In one of my searches, I found an informative series of posts uploaded to this site in December of 2019. The writer was someone who seemed deeply knowledgeable about the subject. They were likely in the thick of things as they happened, because the narrative and timeline is fairly minute and detailed.

It’s an interesting read, to say the least. My main takeaway though is that Bonbi was much more complicit and involved than she’s letting on. In fact, she didn’t come away smelling like roses. At all.

Although I have no way of verifying the accuracy of the posted info, I’m going to assume the information is legitimate until I'm shown otherwise.

The link is https://endchan.org/bbg/res/2500.html if anyone is interested.
 >>/44453/
> They definitely at least met up when she was still 15
(that would've been 2018 if my math is correct)

 >>/44468/
> they did not meet in person until march 2020.
(she would’ve 16 years 9 months old, i.e. almost 17)

So, which version is correct?
thumbnail of 1.png
thumbnail of 1.png
1 png
(351.17 KB, 675x468)
 >>/44476/
not to burst the bubble on the youtube documentary or whatever you're building here, but seth isn't real.
we made him up.
 >>/44470/
You may find it totally normal, however, there are still a fair number of people, including myself, who find a 20-year-old male sexually targeting a 15-year-young girl disturbingly creepy. I'm not judging you, just conveying my viewpoint.
 >>/44477/
Why do you automatically assume someone is building a documentary merely because they're interested in getting the facts straight? Thanks, dude, way to ruin a lively and interesting discussion.
 >>/44479/
> I'm not judging you, just conveying my viewpoint.
I appreciate that. But I have to ask: why? It doesn't make sense to me. Would you still think it was disturbingly creepy if, say, the female was 18 and the male was 23?
^this guy doesn't even know about the loli sex dolls or the in-depth horse cock rape porn reviews
imagine being so blissfully unaware
must be nice
 >>/44459/
Speak for yourself buddy. A 15yo is a child, you might get fooled by IG pictures but if you meet one IRL you will feel like you are talking to a child.

 >>/44470/
Nice wording around when they actually started dating. A lot of weird things happened 68 years ago that are not seen as normal now. Seth was not initially called a pedophile because he was chasing a 14/15yo, he was called a pedophile because he was caught on loli forums and trying to buy loli sex dolls (he was asking if they are legal in the US).

 >>/44468/
Bonbis IG Story from Jan 2019 (when she was 15) followed her mentioning on stream that she was going to meet Anonce in person - thats how someone knew to ask the question. She claims herself they met well before 2020.
 >>/44483/
just another guy who came here cus of her OF. Thats so funny. I can imagine how excited he is. This explains the amount of spam from him.

Dude just keep sending her your money on OF


also im sure there was a raid from somewhere
 >>/44484/
they hadnt met by that point, they had only been dating for like 2 months. she was lying. bonbi has never been known for telling the truth. 
she would flip on a daily basis of hating seth, calling him a manipulator and protecting him and teasing the community with their relationship.
 >>/44479/
given our current situation with the sex work, its hard to imagine a better scenario but back then seth was the first in line of a lot of very bad outcomes. 
her community was full of men wanting to save bonbi from her overdramatic psychosis. her age was a concept everyone skirted around and used against her as a reason why her and seth shouldnt be in a relationship. 
she didnt care really, as most young girls dont, until it benefitted her. she burned every single bridge over this issue and defended seth always. 
nowadays, since it no longer benefits her, seth is always the pedo groomer and their age gap has magically increased from 3 years 11 months to 5+ years.
 >>/44453/
 >>/44476/
Doesn't really matter when exactly it happened. 14, 15 or 16.
It's all fucked up and the fuckface had a plan from the get-go.

 >>/44454/
> her own children
I can't really see her having or wanting kids.

 >>/44456/
No matter how long ago it's been... every time I heard more of it, it's just sad and disgusting.

 >>/44461/
Wasn't the rumor he failed the training/exams?

 >>/44470/
Stopped reading after your first sentence.
Take your sexual abuse brainrot somewhere else.

 >>/44487/
> also im sure there was a raid from somewhere
I don't know...
There always seem to be some people lurking or just checking the thread and I guess my post about the goodbye stream and the replies triggered a reaction from some.

 >>/44488/
Clear signs of a codependent relationship.
 >>/44500/
She said she'd be posting less because she's busy with the holidays and it takes so long to take three shitty selfies of her tits.
If anyone was in the stream, did she say if she'd post on her OF or is she taking the week off for ringworm?
> posting vagina on the internet
> being upset when coomers come to twitch chat
so funny women's logic
 >>/44524/
I mean her OF is boring as sin, her tiks are barely functional and her streams are just hours of honest to god coping about the most trivial rich white girl things imaginable.
 >>/44537/
Dream on. That would require over 5000 $8 constant subs, the likes suggest she has ~800 at best. Even if you add something for PPVs she is nowhere near to that. It also doesnt excuse the fact she has probably wrecked her long term future - making money from a grift doesnt suddenly stop you being a grifter.

The question you should be asking is has she made enough from OF to cover the vet bills for her kitty coping mechanism.
 >>/44540/
It is definitely taxable and Bon has always said in the past she pays her taxes - she even has an invoices folder on her Desktop. Onlywhores also takes a cut first - 20% I think.
 >>/44537/
> Probably clearing half a mil a year at this point
Unlikely.
Even less likely that she's able to hold onto that money though.
Her rent is probably high, considering it's an entire fucking house, plus her cats that she seems to not treat properly anyway.

 >>/44539/
She also makes money from Twitch and maybe some from TT, but I agree it's nowhere near 500k.

If she'd actually stick with everything she started, she could have made a decent living in 2-3 years, but she's lazy, inconsistent with everything she does and has untreated mental issues. All the while still exposing herself to the internet that will in no way help her get over her problems.

> the likes suggest she has ~800 at best.
How do you see the likes? Do you have to login and follow her? Or actually sub? Because all I'm seeing is "16 media" and an empty tab.
thumbnail of Stats 2023-11-27.jpg
thumbnail of Stats 2023-11-27.jpg
Stats 2023-11-27 jpg
(36.23 KB, 765x241)
 >>/44543/
> How do you see the likes?
Her OF page before logging in. It shows the total number of posts and the total number of likes. Recently the likes go up 800-900 each week while the posts go up 1 per week. Last week was a good one - 1100 more likes. PPVs do not seem to increase the post count so I assume they dont affect the like count.
 >>/44543/
> If she'd actually stick with everything she started, she could have made a decent living in 2-3 years
I suspect she lacks the confidence to believe that so it doesn't seem worthwhile - if so her actions would look the same as laziness. Remember this is someone who calls herself dumb, had an abusive BF who told her she was dumb and at one point had close friends who seemed to think anyone who followed Bon must be a weirdo pedo to be banned from every platform because why else would they follow her? The difference with something like OF is she got instant follows and likes so the feedback encouraged her at the start rather than having to keep faith in herself for 2-3 years.
 >>/44544/
Based statistics autist.

 >>/44545/
It's probably an entire mixed bag of factors, with lack of confidence certainly being one of them. Her issues are probably too complex at this point that they can be easily explained away by just one factor.
 >>/44547/
I believe only subscribers. This is similar to her Patreon days. A (presumably high) percentage of subs will like her posts but not 100% which will make the likes an under-count while new subs can look back and like old posts which makes the likes an over-count. I assume the two roughly cancel each other out.
 >>/44548/
You'd have to know the amount of people who like posts to make an educated guess for how many subs somebody has.

But there are indicators that the amount of subs who like posts is quite low, in the <20% range:
https://www.reddit.com/r/onlyfansadvice/comments/rbekau/i&#95;have&#95;146&#95;of&#95;subscribers&#95;but&#95;only&#95;get&#95;4&#95;to&#95;6/
https://www.reddit.com/r/onlyfansadvice/comments/p1s8zq/less&#95;than&#95;10&#95;of&#95;my&#95;subs&#95;like&#95;my&#95;content&#95;thats/
https://www.reddit.com/r/onlyfansadvice/comments/j7mlo6/likes&#95;on&#95;of&#95;posts/

I do think it's likely that the like-percentage is higher for somebody who is newer on the platform or posts less regularly. Both which apply to Bonbi.
 >>/44549/
First up, Reddit. Second up - she already stated her income was not as high as Patreon at its peak and that was during the first few weeks - likes have fallen from 1500ish to less than 1000ish.
 >>/44556/
She wont, she needs the money, and likes the money she gets from just jumping up and down topless. Accept it, she has made Mondays into Coomondays.
 >>/44550/
 >>/44548/
A quick google shows that most OF users seem to only get about 1:10 like to sub ratio.
So its unlikely that even a majority of her subs are liking pics, meaning shes probably got at least 5k subs
 >>/44539/
Yeah she def has more than 800 subs.  That would require nearly all her subs to like her last pic. A quick look at pretty much any media platform would show that only a small minority ever even bother to hit the like button
 >>/44559/
>  That would require nearly all her subs to like her last pic
No. The 800 is not the number of likes on her last post, its the total number of likes on all of her posts for the last week (actually its 1100 this week just gone)

 >>/44560/
Firstly, Reddit. Secondly, I was explaining my own method for getting a really rough estimate, not writing a thesis. Your Autism is showing again, maybe Reddit is more your style after all?
 >>/44564/
Stream was actually interesting(ish)

2023-12-04 - ummmmmmmmm my bad yall
Cosplayed as OOC with Zero Two Shades
Stream started 20:26. Times are from start of stream.

00:03 Still cant wear makeup hence shades
00:04 She ate pork raw and is depressed. She thought the sausage was precooked.
00:07 Is posting on OnlyWhores tonight. Sorry about last weeks set, went through previous sets but did not like how they turned out.
00:08 Is going to cosplay with her special guest. Assumes we already know who it is (not Julie)
00:09 Has bags under her eyes because she has been partying with her special guest. Partying = playing Super Smash Bros while drinking wine all night.
00:12 Thinks she is about done with Tiktok
00:16 Has already bought everybody's Christmas presents.
00:20 Not been making content because its not as fun and she has children now.
00:23 Tiktok sucks . Thinks she needs to focus on Twitter.
00:26 Appreciates chat joining her every stream. Might stop streaming one day.
00:27 One day she will have to get a normie job. IG is done. No longer thinks she is a Tiktoker.
00:30 Missed Twitchcon because of 'rooms'. Ever since then felt things are not working out.
00:32 Knows her 'other content' does well but doesnt want that to be all she is.
00:33 She used to be really lively  but her medication changed that. Has to keep taking it or she will kill herself.
00:34 She used to be manic on Tiktoks but other times she wanted to kill herself.
00:37 Used to be afraid to end stream because that would leave her alone with her thoughts.
00:44 Doesnt have IRL friends. Used to have a big friend group she visited every month. [OnlyFirends?]
00:45 Was considering making a community Discord server but gave up when her cat died.
00:49.45 Shows eyeballs
00:51 Named her first ringworm Magnolia. Second one will probably be named Susan/Susie
01:02 Bon will be 70 years old in a retirement home complaining about Tiktok
01:04 Shows Spotify Wrapped for 2023. Favorite song was Million Reasons by Lady Gaga.
01:05 Her top artist was C418 [Minecraft - safe music for Twitch]
01:09 Saw a really good movie - Uncle Frank - last night
01:10 Stream Ends
 >>/44568/
Thank you for the posts, but pretty yawn inducing. I like the sucked in tummy side shot, but after knowing she ate raw pork, seeing her ass just makes me think of the worms she is going to push out soon enough.....
 >>/44569/
 >>/44567/
When she was talking about quitting Tiktok etc and getting a 'normie' job it sounded like she knows she has to get lewder or it will end and she wont get lewder so it will end. Anyone else think that or am I reading too much into yesterday's stream?
 >>/44573/
She has no choice but to get more lewd because her sets are boring, and uninspired. Pulling tits out and jumping will only get so far, all she needs to do is her cosplay sets with her tits out and just put some effort in it, and it would have carried her for a lot longer, nut just wear a wig, pull tits out, and jump, with awkward laugh. She either will be inserting dildos by mid 2024 or out of the game all together, which I think would be for the best, but just depends if she wants "easy" money or not.
 >>/44574/
Onlyfans e-girls are just the newest of social media gold rushes and it's starting to turn over. And just like before, people vastly underestimate just how much work it is to make it truly successful.
I think bonbi will most likely dip out by this time next year. We may see an Instagram or X post every so often but I bet twitch and tiktok will be abandoned and the onlyfans deleted.
 >>/44568/
> that inhale at the end of the mp4
It's one of those that ends with "oh well...".

 >>/44573/
I don't think Bonbi thinks that much about what she's going to do.
She just randomly decides like the day before.

 >>/44575/
> people vastly underestimate just how much work it is to make it truly successful.
Bonbi is a special case of being extra lazy and not having a real strategy though.
If she does stop doing whatever she is doing, chances are she will come back a year or two later and then stay for another 2 or so years until she leaves again... and the cycle repeats.
 >>/44580/
Menial labor jobs (fast food, retail) are hurting for people really bad right now. If she completely deletes her onlyfans, or just uses a completely different e-mail, then she can get a regular job no problem.
Simping for that Beautiful Agony drop. Fuck all this tit/pube shit, not many here ever gave a shit about anything more than her cute af face.
 >>/44585/
My guess is she doesn't put it on her CV. There might be 5k-10k people in the world who know about her OnlyWhores, which sounds a lot but the chances in any given interview is the people across the table wont know.
 >>/44588/
The sort of job she is going for is unlikely to look that thoroughly. If she ever goes for something high up or requiring security clearance it could be a different matter.
She can't handle a real job that would mean being around people hell she cant even go to the grocery store without getting upset
 >>/44587/
 >>/44590/
> There might be 5k-10k people in the world who know about her OnlyWhores
> The sort of job she is going for is unlikely to look that thoroughly
Every zoomer who has used tiktok during the last six years knows who she is.
It will just be a matter of time until everyone of her colleagues and customers have seen her flopping her tits around.
 >>/44594/
> Every zoomer who has used tiktok during the last six years knows who she is.
True, but they're not the ones employing her, plus most people dropped out before the OnlyWhores arc. I imagine its a bit weird having a work colleague with an OF but also not *that* unusual now.
Normies 100% do not care about "sex work" and even if they do find it distasteful privately in their minds, they'd be far too afraid to say anything publicly. Bonbi could release 8 videos of herself dildoing her asshole and chocking on black cock and it wouldn't affect her future employment prospects. All she has to do is say she was victimized/groomed and normies will think of her as a hero instead of a whore. Men would still line up around the block to date her.
> If she ever goes for something high up or requiring security clearance it could be a different matter.
she won't
 >>/44595/
Weird? I dont think I could work next to a woman who's asshole winked at me. I for sure at minimum couldn't look her in the eyes.
 >>/44596/
> Normies 100% do not care about "sex work"
You're wrong. Office gossip is a thing and can make life difficult well before reaching the level of having an OF. As someone who has employed people in the past if I knew someone had an OF I would pick them last rather than risk it creating issues in the following months.
 >>/44598/
> You're wrong. Office gossip is a thing and can make life difficult well before reaching the level of having an OF.
Office gossip doesn't prevent you from getting or keeping a job. Presumably, bonbi would be working with other entry-level employees around her age range, and you seriously underestimate the general zoomer opinion about OF - nobody cares. If anything the other females would be asking her for tips.

> As someone who has employed people in the past if I knew someone had an OF I would pick them last rather than risk it creating issues in the following months.
Your landscaping business with 3 employees doesn't count

If you think for one second that having a history of doing onlyfans would prevent bonbi from stocking shelves at target or checking out customers at the piggly wiggly you're completely out of touch

inb4
> well yeah but I mean for a GOOD job
she can barely muster up the energy to take a 15 second video of her tits flopping around, this girl isn't going to be a doctor or an engineer
 >>/44599/
> nobody cares
I think you are confusing your own lack of caring with a general lack of caring. Most people, including zoomers, do care, most people look down on whores, even if they make use of them. Its biology, evolution, deep rooted human instinct - it wont change quickly just because the internet was invented. Also, whatever job she gets you will probably find people of all ages working alongside her. Flipping burgers might be just a college job for you but for a lot of people its a normal job.
 >>/44600/
Go spend some time reading comments on reddit, facebook, youtube, or whatever other normie watering holes you can think of. Sure, people privately might look down on whores, but the vast majority of people 30 and under not only don't care if a girl sells nudes, they'll virtue signal until their dying breath that "sex work is real work" and/or "she was groomed/victimized and it wasn't her fault" etc etc

I really do see where you're coming from but if you only frequent niche sites like this one, or niche interests on normie websites, I think it's your perception of people that's distorted.

btw, I'm not happy to be taking the position on this I am. I'm sure you and I agree on a lot of things, whores included. I'm just saying you don't seem to really know how young people actually think and behave.

And sure, there might be people of all ages working at a burger-flipping-tier job. Maybe some of the older ones might judge bonbi, but if they step out of line, all she has to do is say that the creepy 50 year old mcnugget cook is heckin sexually assaulting her by being creepy. That's a bit of a joke but seriously, showing your tits on the internet just isn't enough to prevent you from getting minimum wage employment. Maybe 20 or even 15 years ago (though not really because the internet wasn't as prevalent and people wouldn't be able to look her up as easily), but times have seriously changed.

Again, I understand YOUR position and frankly I agree with you. But it doesn't matter what we think, and I firmly believe that out in IRL, not the imageboard court of public opinion, bonbi will be just fine, regardless of her past behavior. Not saying that's a good thing, but it is what it is in current US society.
 >>/44601/
We give different weights to different posts. My view is that a site where people are commenting about girls doing porn either way is by definition not normal - it self selects people who go with the 'sex work is valid work' attitude. People make those comments because they feel it needs to be said, people dont comment the opposite because it goes without saying, its the norm.

I understand where you are coming from but my reading just matches better with my online AND offline experience. I have seen plenty of comments from zoomers (especially women) who dont like what she is doing or the prevalence of it in general.
when bonno said she'll eventually have to get a real job i think she meant when she's like 40
 >>/44600/
> most people look down on whores, even if they make use of them. Its biology, evolution, deep rooted human instinct
Read: I have an issue with it, thus everybod else must have.
 >>/44607/
Its human nature to have a problem with it. Its rooted in the male fear of unwittingly raising someone elses child leasing to a dislike of overly promiscuous women. Its evolved over 1000s of years. It does not change in just a generation.
 >>/44601/
> Go spend some time reading comments on reddit, facebook, youtube, or whatever other normie watering holes you can think of.
Go get a job and spend some time talking with your colleagues and listen in to conversations.
Normies love nothing more than to talk shit and you'll quickly get to know everything about everyone there.
> the vast majority of people 30 and under not only don't care if a girl sells nudes
The vast majority certainly care, women won't want to associate with her and dudebros will think she's a whore and easy pussy.
The fact that they can brag about fucking a celebrity won't help her at all.
> I'm just saying you don't seem to really know how young people actually think and behave.
You seem to think people who work minimum wage jobs are people of good character, while there may be good people who are down on their luck, there's often a reason they can't find better jobs.
> creepy 50 year old
More like a sleazy 23 year old trying to get her hooked on weed and speed.
 >>/44611/
Go outside and ask 100 people "Hey, have you ever heard of Bonbibonkers?" I would be shocked if ONE person knew

Then ask them "Have you ever heard of Britney Spears?" and every single person will know

She's Z-list internet celebrity famous, not actually famous you dork

but thanks for the google dictionary definition
 >>/44613/
If you asked 100 people the same about the celebrities leaked during the fappening before the leaks you'd get the same response.
Just because a celebrity isn't a household name doesn't nullify their status.
Bonbi has shaped internet culture massively, at no fault of her own, and still does to this day; the continued threads on 4chan should attest to her still having some form of relevance.
It's an objective fact that bonbi is a celebrity whether you like it or not.
> but thanks for the google dictionary definition
You're welcome!
One thing I never understood about this and other bonunities out there is why the anger at her, she's doing exactly what the vocal minority been pushing her into for years and getting angry at her for doing it, like she owes you anything.

I don't like the OF shit, it's not for me, but jesus fucking christ guys, what the fuck has she done to you to get this type of hate? People actually wishing death on her all the way down to saying her house is messy like that means anything. get a fucking grip
 >>/44611/
Saying bonbi is famous is like saying kittens or rose or zoe kimball is famous. And chances are you just said 'who' to the people I mentioned.
 >>/44623/
Saying bonbi is famous is like saying ray park or audrey munson or john bardeen is famous. Just because you personally haven't heard of them doesn't mean they aren't famous, it just means you're ignorant of the facts
 >>/44627/
this, it's psuedo mate guarding nonsense. just have a laugh and enjoy the show, she's not going to be your girlfriend/wife so ultimately who cares

 >>/44622/
> People actually wishing death on her all the way down to saying her house is messy like that means anything.
Well I certainly don't wish death upon her but to be fair her room is disgusting and I think it's an amusing and valid point of discussion
 >>/44622/
I see people being disappointed by Bonbi and angry at coomers. Fans are fans of the people they follow, nothing out of the ordinary about that. When someone you are a fan of pivots to porn its something you talk about in disappointed/shocked terms. If they do it possibly in response to years of a small number asking for it you get angry at that small number. This is all very obvious and normal, not sure why you need it explaining?
 >>/44627/
 >>/44628/
it is entirely possible to hope not to see someone intentionally sabotage their content, career and life without wanting to put your dick in them, my guy
maybe empathy is an alien concept for you though
 >>/44622/
 >>/44629/
But to add to what I said, there was someone on IG saying she neglects her cats and someone should report her to blah blah blah - no idea why people do that shit. Those cats are well looked after.
 >>/44631/
one of the cats died while she was on a south park themed vacation and the rest of them, and her, have ringworm, and there's feces on the floor in her room. we must have different definitions of "well looked after"
 >>/44612/
I have any issue with it. Most people IRL who I have ever discussed it with have an issue with it. Most comments I see in normal places have an issue with it. Commenters on websites, forums or videos likely to appeal to people who like to discuss porn do not have a problem with it.

You are testament that some people can convince themselves of anything if they are willing to ignore enough.
 >>/44616/
> new idea
> fighting fat

 >>/44620/
The makeup, nice.
The outfit, nice.
The boobies, nice.

And yet, it feels like nothing.

 >>/44622/
I think a part of the people who actually developed hate for her just wanted her for themselves. The type of delusional orbiters you see with all the e-girls. They have the "I could have saved her... if I locked her up in my NEET rape dungeon!" mentality.

Others are disproportionally disappointed and act it out in irrational ways. They're likely this way to others and/or themselves too.

The large majority doesn't feel hate towards her though, whether they like what she's doing or not.

 >>/44631/
> Those cats are well looked after.
I think that's a gravely incorrect assumption.
 >>/44644/
She's been generally lazy, she got fatter, she doesn't upload regularly and she most definitely puts a lot less work into her videos.

Just look at the ones literally post right above you.
When actually was the last time she recorded in lower speed, so she could lip-sync properly and go through all the small movements in detail?

The Hanayo one there has more creativity than her last 9 uploads combined. The last somewhat original or well acted one was the Big Mac thing. That was 6 weeks ago. Which is a long ass time on tiktok.

I mean, she didn't even care to remove her Venti "double feature". kek
Unless there is a specific reason that I missed.

> Think.
Right back at you, bro.
There are tons OF hoes that still rake in several 100k views per videos regularly.
Bonbi losing views has nothing to do with her showing her tits on OF, and all with her being lazy and simply not caring enough about tiktok anymore.
Feel tbh the whole bonbibonkers saga is going to end soon and by this time next  year all she will be doing will be of
 >>/44647/
I was strictly talking about Tik tok and I think IG is different in that she actively promotes her OF there, so it might have had an influence by losing her younger audience there.

Besides, the rest still applies when it comes to her uploading WAY less often on IG than she used to.
From what I can tell, the last time she did a "three fitting posts in a row" on IG, like she used to autistically do constantly, was at the beginning of the year and before that over a year ago.
 >>/44646/
> Bonbi losing views has nothing to do with her showing her tits on OF, and all with her being lazy and simply not caring enough about tiktok anymore.
I agree with this rational take
Boys are we ready for the next 3 second video of the most unsexy tit flopping you can think of?  Hell yes we are.
 >>/44653/
You betcha brother, I'm also ready to watch an unsatisfying 8 second clip of tit flopping and then wonder why I even bothered to download it at all
 >>/44448/
i'm sure bonbons parent were on a knead-to-dough basis. i donut even know if they knew anonces age.
the pedos mom is also retarded or something so that may've made them more simpathetic
 >>/44657/
His Mom has MS or something - its physical, not mental. That being said even in 2021 she was claiming Bonbi is 2 years older than she states so she was 17 when they started dating, not 15.
i told y'all that seth was in Tennessee but y'all didn't listen to me. check the other threads i've been saying this
Three days ago I removed /agatha2/ from my bookmarks.
And I'm already better not having see all the shitty negativity there.
Decided to finally get rid of /bbg/ too and also purge it from my browser history.

See you on other side, brothers... or in a year.