[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

thumbnail of GNFOS_poster.jpg
thumbnail of GNFOS_poster.jpg
GNFOS_post... jpg
(15.11 KB, 250x419)
 >>/16/
ada yg pernah nonton film klasik ini gk? film dengan sinematografi yg sangat modern di zamannya dengan plot realistis yg membuat penonton seperti ada di dalam cerita itu.
karakter yg tidak satu dimensi dengan adegan aksi penuh gerakan ditambah kamera 360 tanpa menggunakan scope. musik orkestral yg indah pula menjadikan film ini mahakarya tiada duanya.
Fill me up
With your smile
Like the sunshine brings the light
Fill me up
With a flame
I will let you win this game
Take me up when I'm down
'Cause with you I'm safe and sound
I'm safe and sound
I'm safe and sound
I'm safe and sound
I'm safe and sound
Bring bring bring that beat back!
Oh yes!
Fill me up
With your smile
Like the sunshine brings the light
Fill me up
With a flame
I will let you win…
thumbnail of Drive.jpg
thumbnail of Drive.jpg
Drive jpg
(61.08 KB, 400x600)
Hello Awanama!
Coming up next: Drive!
https://cytu.be/r/endcorner
April 3rd, 16:00 Jakarta time
and
April 4th, 3:00 (I know it's night there, but I have to coordinate with all the time zones).
I just watched fight club some times ago, i wish i had some tyler durden inside me now.
tonight i will watch drive after i lift. how's your day going/gonna be awan tachi?
 >>/9694/
> gw penasaran yg lebih item dari african-american itu apaan.
fk you awan, i almost died choking on banana bcs i kekd too hard
> "It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything."
> tbh i think this is just some extra steps becoming buddhist
darker than black anime ya wan? blg ya kalo bagus.
 >>/9696/
> It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything."
> tbh i think this is just some extra steps becoming buddhist
Atau basis dari stoisme juga/agama legal apapun diseluruh dunia, ide-nya sama  tentang gk ngiketin diri ke hal2 apapun.
 >>/9775/
> BO is gone for months
> troller spamming and killing old threads
> bait thread spam

already asked odili for board ownership since last month, but he didn't allow it and said wait until may since he said the BO logged last month, which is weird because he does not try to do anything about the situation
 >>/9777/
Maaf yah, belakangan w lagi sibuk dan bahkan sering lupa kalo board ini exist. Kalo awan bener bener mau ngurus tempat ini, nanti bisa w transfer kepemilikannya ke awan. Palingan w tetep ngurus juga, cuma turun pangkat aja jadi mod
 >>/9777/
I'm aware. I also advised against it giving away. Simply I we can't know who is asking for the position, and I've got the impression the BO did fine as he could.
Problem is the same person who spams could wear down the BO with the constant attacks, then can ask for the position claiming that the BO doesn't do his job.
I'm not saying you do this, I'm saying due to the anonymous nature of the imageboards we can't know.

>>/9790/
One solution would be making him a Board Volunteer. He needs to create an account and give you the username, then look for the "Add volunteer" option in the board's settings.
thumbnail of GH-Towel-Day-3.jpg
thumbnail of GH-Towel-Day-3.jpg
GH-Towel-Day-3 jpg
(317.38 KB, 980x653)
thumbnail of hhg.jpg
thumbnail of hhg.jpg
hhg jpg
(51.36 KB, 334x475)
We have this annual Towel Day stream, to honor The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, which gave inspiration for this site's image.
It will be on 25th at 20:00 UTC, which is 3am Jakarta Time on 26th. It's a weekday late night, sorry about that.
If some of you are insomniac, you are welcomed.
The place is the usual:
https://cytu.be/r/endcorner

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #16
Max 20 files0 B total