a random baaa2 banner

/baaa2/ - Autism

Dunking on the mentally ill


New Reply on thread #20311
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]


thumbnail of KLIM.png
thumbnail of KLIM.png
KLIM png
(15.81 KB, 231x211)
-Before existence there was Klim. 

-Klim is within the       , Macker and the Holy Pamp. 

-Though the Holy Pamp, the        made /baaa/. 

-Carmen mother of Klim bore Macker in human form "Jordan"
 >>/20311/
I made baaa in 2019 when I got banned for almost a long time on bant. I was like, 15 when I created the board. There wasn't a "holy pamp" of whatever you're on about. You're not within anything.  
My mom isn't a mother of Klim.
Hey Yonkers, stop spamming and sperging out about your Aussie b/f who married his step-sister on her 12th birthday and fed her donkey semen as an aphrodisiac on their Wedding Night, you fucking idiot. He’s 90 years old, lives in a wheelchair, and has to wear adult diapers for his incontinence issues. Just let it go ffs. It's just a shitpost to wind you up, Poopcat. Stop replying to that troll, you stupid fucking brainless PDD retard.

inb4 Poopcat’s childish retarded PDD screaming-sperg-out paranoid delusional BULLSHIT nonsense AAAA klim did it no u TL;DR yaddah yaddah yaddah 

What the hell is a ‘Klim’?: https://youtube.com/watch?v=cIGvYqB74nY 
What is Klim to Yonkers?: https://youtube.com/shorts/nCFipsmVO7Y 
Klim's Donkey Semen Factory: https://files.catbox.moe/e5eabv.mp4
thumbnail of book.jpeg
thumbnail of book.jpeg
book jpeg
(515.91 KB, 1638x2048)
Maybe Klim should stay on his own board?
https://endchan.org/baaa/
https://endchan.org/baaa/
https://endchan.org/baaa/
She can invite all her friends, and ban them for no good reason.
thumbnail of yPcK1xOOmx4s.jpg
thumbnail of yPcK1xOOmx4s.jpg
yPcK1xOOmx4s jpg
(38.29 KB, 605x600)
 >>/20363/
Back you go, anon

Yonkers Discord: .gg/QKPzjDKhe9

1) Invite people
2) Abuse people
3) Ban them for no reason
4) Complains that no one comes to his Discord
5) Repeat forever
thumbnail of klim--poopcat.png
thumbnail of klim--poopcat.png
klim--poopcat png
(46.46 KB, 645x791)
thumbnail of 1sbt459-Bernie33fggg.png
thumbnail of 1sbt459-Bernie33fggg.png
1sbt459-Bern... png
(403.85 KB, 512x712)
thumbnail of Klim-Wanted 03.jpg
thumbnail of Klim-Wanted 03.jpg
Klim-Wanted 03 jpg
(440.14 KB, 800x800)
thumbnail of Klim-Wanted 02.jpg
thumbnail of Klim-Wanted 02.jpg
Klim-Wanted 02 jpg
(603.46 KB, 1556x1217)
thumbnail of Klim-Wanted.jpg
thumbnail of Klim-Wanted.jpg
Klim-Wanted jpg
(257.78 KB, 887x1165)
Here is the Official©®™ KlimBot Canon

Klim is Jordan's one-dimensional bad guy. Everything wrong with his life is somehow the fault of an elderly Australian shitposter who likes repetition and self-made memes. Klim is nothing more than a convenient scapegoat to absolve him of all responsibility for his actions.

https://youtube.com/shorts/nCFipsmVO7Y 

A Quick rundown on Klim:

> Rothschild’s bow to Klim
> In contact with aliens
> Possess psychic-like abilities
> Control mack city with an iron but fair fist
> Own castles & banks globally
> Direct descendants of the ancient royal bloodline
> Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Klimtopia will be the first city)
> Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
> First designer babies will in all likelihood be Klim babies
> said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
> Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
> They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
> You likely have Klimbots inside you right now
> Klim is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set-up the meeting between the Pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Klim bunker in Wilkes Land?
> They learned fluent Flufferian in under a week
> Nation states entrust their gold reserves with Klim. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Klim
> Klim is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
> In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know his ultimate plans yet. We hope they're a benevolent being.

Klim!
Klim!
Klim! You can see it, in the clouds up in the sky.
Klim! Floats by in clusters in our water supply.
Klim! It's in all of us, man. Our pores, and in our hair.
Klim! What we conceal in those corny clothes we wear.
Klim is all.
Klim is divine.
Klim is in control.
Klim whips and chains our soul.
We carry credit cards.
We live in fear of art.
Klim is the Om.
Klim is revolution.
Klim is Love.
Klim is the tapeworm,
in the bottle of cheap tequila.
That comes alive at night,
And sneaks up and bite our nipples.
Klim!
Klim!
That's not my discord. 

I don't invite people who are paraphiles, and you are one. 
> one-dimensional 
dude you're a grown fucking elderly man, you are three dimensional. you clearly fucking exist. 
> shitpost- 
YOU DON'T SHIT POST.  YOU ARE NOT FUNNY. YOU AREN'T ENTERTAINING. 
> of his actions 
my actions of calling you out are my responsibility? but you're a fucking creep who apparently is responsisble for nearly fucking my life up. I'm not saying you're at fault  for it, but I really wish you never interacted with me in the first place. It was better when you were  fucking with someone ELSE maybe, but  my god. You can't cling onto me for that long.
 >>/20369/
> responsisble for nearly fucking my life up.
Impossible, your life was already fucked up from birth. Mommy should have aborted little poopcat.
 >>/20375/
No.... what? I would be 20 by next year.  
I was only 14 in 2018 to 2019. By my birthday in 2019, I was 15 years old. 
 >>/20379/
I never fucked up my life, though. I'm not the one randomly searching for irl  underage girls and posting them unlike you. And I also don't save weird images unlike you. But then I have better taste in image  than you ever  did. 
You like real girls. I don't.
 >>/20385/
> I never fucked up my life.
You were born that way, it's very obvious to anyone but you. Can't math, can't bath, can't stop sniffing around for shit stained diapers and other perverted things for masturbation fuel. Why can't you seem to get straight and stay that way. Stop blaming other people it's your own fault, no backbone, no willpower, why are you so weird?
> i went to a website well known for harassing people and was obnoxious until they turned their attention on me
> i fed the trolls so much they prolly morbidly obese
> i told the internet that i was eating poo
> i told the internet about all my abnormal fetishes
> i told them where i live
> i invited my mother to the party and masturbated while she was talking to a 15 year old girl
> i posted pictures of the button mushroom in my crotch
> i joined a discord full of 13 year olds and was caught whacking it while they insulted me
> i came back daily to keep the fires stoked
> and most of all i did nothing wrong
you right geordie nobody could have seen these things coming lol
 >>/20387/
I'm not fucking playing maths with you
 >>/20388/
No you're not you're a 90 year old man who won't leave me alone 
 >>/20393/
> can't math 
I've done  math before, even when I was younger. 
> can't bath 
I actually do. I'm just not recording myself every time I "bath". Also the proper word is shower because I stand in the SHOWER. Duh. It's not something to sit on??? 
> can't stop sniffing around for- 
Okay, can you stop projecting?  I don't do any acts irl. Looking for art isn't the same as doing a fucking irl act that I don't peform in the first place. 
> Why can't you seem to get stra- 
What are you on about. I'm bisexual  not straight. 
> blaming other pe- 
So r anting about THIS BOARD and ITS FLAWS is blaming? Bitch that's not even in the right context. If someone says they don't want their image up then it has to be taken down. This is called without consent. 
But the fact you contribute to being  naive about it says a lot. 
> you were born that way 
I was  circumcised after my mom pushed me out. What the fuck are you talking about that I was "fucked up", because I'm not. 
> why are you so we- 
You're the one that projected about things I do and don't do. Mainly the part where u said I "sniffed diapers" when I don't fucking DO THAT. 
> to anyone 
You only notice it, buddy. 
 >>/20394/
> was onbnoxio- 
I was just bored at 14. 
I only made threads roleplaying to myself because I  didn't do it with anyone else. 
I never fed any random trolls lol 
I never eaten poop. 
Being into cartoons and NON-IRL STUFF is not abnormal at all, dude. 
Unlike the fact you fucking see me as this "poopcat" thing, and you calling me dead all of a sudden. THAT is abnormal. 
I never told people where I lived. 
I never invited my mom, no - she knew about it in 2019 but only technically. Then probably after 2021 she knew about those  comments about "being called fake". 
That was done for protection. And AGAIN, this is the PAST. 
No  I did not masturbate fully or even a ttempted such. I was literally unmuting myself because of the fucking fact that KLIM OF ALL PEOPLE kept muting me in his  retard stream that I still wish would be removed from existence. 
I NEVER POSTED MY OWN FUCKING PENIS AT OWN WILL. I WAS FORCED BY SOMEONE OLDER THAN  ME. THIS WAS DURING APRIL 2021 YOU FUCKING MORON. 
i was GROOMED. I FELT UNCOMFORTABLE. I FELT LIKE ACTUAL TRAUMA FUCKING HAPPENED. 
THAT PICTURE WAS HARD TO TAKE. 
I DO NOT "WHACK" TO ANYONE IN A FUCKING CALL. 
AND there are no "fires stoked". 
You're the one that keeps twisting my side of the story into something "muh deserving". You're fucking disgusting. 
 >>/20396/
But it's fictional, and sfw. and it wasn't even remotely porn? 
Oh did you know that Overflo207 had done cub porn even years ago lol
 >>/20407/
> who did their mother
but thats in the past bro
i thought you didnt want people talking about things in the past
like when you was in that discord call whacking it to the 13 year olds
that was a lot more recent than chris fucking his mama
 >>/20410/
I don't fucking care if Chris did something "only 2 years ago". 
He's been trolled a lot, baited into doing embarrassing things - has been a lolcow, but this? This is fucking incest. 
The "lolcow" did incest, and that's not good. You cannot do your OWN FUCKING MOTHER!!! 
But I  never whacked it to anyone in any call. BECAUSE I  DIDN'T. 
SIMPLY TALKING DOES NOT COUNT. 
I NEVER THOUGHT OF THESE "13 YEAR OLDS" AT ALL.
 >>/20412/
Nobody said it like that. I did not whack it, because I DID NOT THINK OF THE "15 YEAR OLD GIRL". 
I SAID POKEMON. 
I THOUGT POKEMON. 
ONLY. at my DIRECT SELF. 
BECAUSE I  WAS INTO IT SEXUALLY. 
NOT THE OTHER PARTICIPANTS.
 >>/20413/
>  I did not whack it
since youre lying about that you must be lying about the rest too
so it was both over your mother and the 15 year old ay
dirty boy
thumbnail of Dindu Nuffinz.jpg
thumbnail of Dindu Nuffinz.jpg
Dindu... jpg
(318.4 KB, 1164x2272)
 >>/20404/
404
Dindu Nuffin to ur mum:

When ur mum gets pounded by a Mexican man who denies it
Son: do you like hot sauce? 

Mum:yes
Jordan: i dindu nuffin to ur mum.
..................................
Another Dindu nuffin was born retarded and therefore Dindu nuffin and sat down to eat pizza miffin, the end.

Jordee: i neva do nuffin and if i did you made me Dindu Nuffin. Math is for losers, not me.


-Buttvagina Draco Malfoy: Brotox perception drift cult


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/NM8L5_AAdUk
 >>/20316/ How do you process shit like this as a serious statement? Are you just not mentally able to process basic theology and satire. I though you sexually identified as "Christian", or atleast get off to hellfire.
 >>/20421/
 >>/20415/
i said i did it to pokemon only 
can't you read at all 
why can't you just quote my whoel post and be coherent abotu it instead of a greedy selfish cunt who refuses to hear my side of the story like a typical middle school bully. stop being in denial 
 >>/20421/
How do you deny something that never even happened.  
"dindu nuffin" means fucking nothing. It's a obvious misspell of DIDN'T DO NOTHING. 
LEARN TO SPEAK. ENGLISH. PROPER, CLEAR, AND COHERENT ENGLISH. 
STOP SPEAKING IN MEME  AND ZOOMER LANGUAGE. 
 >>/20425/
> oh no, how do you know the actual story but we don't???? 
> projects with weird insults 
Jesus christ you're a moron. 
I told the real story during baaa's history.  I was legit 15 when I made the site, people were wondering where the fuck I was. And lo and behold a few of them had noticed, just as much as one person  knew my fucking furaffinity. 
They knew my favorites (at the time). 
They called me "disgusting" even though I was clearly a minor. And all of that  for favoriting some old fatfur pic?? I'm not even into flab detail man I just liked favoriting toony art. 

Either way, I did create the board and made just about every post ever (before that site would get shut down randomly, or because of a shooter. no wonder 8kun is broken now.) 
Also, I don't identify as a christian - because that isn't a gender. 
 >>/20426/
You're not a full quid, I'm all quid unlike you. Hell, repeating yourself is  proof that you are short of any sandwich at multiple picnics. Even clowns look down upon you.
Jordan has a problem with personal responsibility, he is still a child in his mind and doesn't want to admit that he made a mistake. We all know this and forgive you, the mistakes of the past are gone now. From this time forward is a new beginning, let's all agree to keep the peace.

Happy Holidays
Brotox perception drift cult
 >>/20453/
If you want me dead you're going to have to do it yourself, sissyman. Run away now Mommies calling for you to get off baaa2


 >>/20454/
Not all science experiments work out, but this one did, take care now happy days.
 >>/20445/
I don't have a problem with anything... not even owning up to my mistakes from when I was 14/15. 
No I'm not a "child" in my mind. If you think getting horny to something is comparable to a "child in mind" then you're gross and should have your internet access revoked. 
> the mistakes of the past are  gone 
> still calls me a child of my mind 
You're a naive idiot, dude. Either you accept I changed and grown up or don't. 
 >>/20456/
Lemonz if that's you, stop falling for klim's ragepost anytime I call him out for his pedoness and stalky fetish.
 >>/204544/
> It's fucking pointless
Yeah, it's REALLY pointless that you're WASTING YOUR FUCKING TIME on SOMEONE who HATES you for UNWANTED HARASSMENT. 
Why do you even have this board? "To make fun of someone", right? 
Well it's not funny.
thumbnail of as2UMmb.png
thumbnail of as2UMmb.png
as2UMmb png
(100.73 KB, 1920x1080)
 >>/20475/
You lied again.

 >>/20476/
:DDD

 >>/20490/
Officer Stadanko, here the perp is an imbecile and deceased.
    fallen
    dying
    late
    asleep
    extinct
    low
    gone
    lifeless
    departed
    demised
    defunct
    cold
    breathless
    bitten the dust
    fading
    moribund
    terminated
    stillborn
    inanimate
    finished
    lapsed
    nonliving
    insensate
 >>/20508/
I don't want you dead. That isn't what I'm saying. 
You're not even  by my house. You're not in secret starter road. 
 >>/20512/
All you do is put larping depictions in your name trying to expect to be "taken seriously".  That's not going to work. 
I'm not in  any sewer, I'm on fucking EARTH.
Sometimes I like to imagine an earth without sewers, that sewers aren't on earth. Everyone has to poo in the streets like in India.
That's my dream.
 >>/20515/
You don't care because you're a horrible person. 
It's sad, really. 
So sad that you'll never change from this unhealthy stalky obsession.
 >>/20529/
> You don't care because you're a horrible person. 
Several people have said that you are a horrible butt-munching mental case, how do you respond to that?
 >>/20529/
He doesn't care because you're supposed to be an adult, someone responsible for their own life. You are a stranger, you aren't even on the same continent as him and you insult him on a daily basis. Why should he do anything at all other than mock you?
thumbnail of 23a1ef-j02.png
thumbnail of 23a1ef-j02.png
23a1ef-j02 png
(58.02 KB, 445x401)
THIS IS WHY EVERYONE ELSE COMES HERE: TO MOCK JORDAN MANUEL RIVERA

How else can we make it any clearer to him?

That he continues to come here and geting mocked endlessly is HIS problem, and no one elses.

If Macker/Mittens etc etc wants to go somewhere where he has friends who actually care about him, let him go and stay on his own Board: https://endchan.org/baaa/
thumbnail of 23a1ef-j04.png
thumbnail of 23a1ef-j04.png
23a1ef-j04 png
(30.75 KB, 241x209)
Yonkers: "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP COMING HERE?"
Why?
(*) Because: YOU BITE EVERY TIME.
That's it. Yes, it’s that simple.

Yonkers: "What are you even gaining from any of this?"
(*) JUST TO LAUGH AT YOUR FOOLISHNESS.
That's it. Yes, it’s that simple.

(*)  Simply: Your replies and responses are hilariously entertaining, even if you don’t realise it. Yes, it’s that simple.

NOTE: That's not the answer you would like to hear, but that's the honest reason.

No rules or personal boundaries apply for (You), Fascist. This is here, and you don’t rule here. You do NOT tell others what to do.
If you want rules, create your own board. And stay there.

Thanks for playing this game (You) invented, anon. It's always so much fun to see you take pointless shitposting so seriously.

➽ [●] Jordan Manuel Rivera, aka.

Yonkers / Meow Meow Kitty / Bell Cat / Woody / gwow19 / Macker Mellamental Relashni / Lil’ Macker / Starcat / Lil’ Dalla Mane / Woody Woodpecker / Evil Dark Lord / Scarfy / dvdcollection123 / dvdrocks / Jay Dane / Asriel / blandsupestar / GangsterWoody / Ralsei / Typical-Warrior / Starzy the Starcat / Geordie / Starruko / Mittens / Shmarty …

YES! There are the names he has actually called himself and has demanded everybody else call him, over these last few years… it’s clearly all just a childish game for him.


NOTE: This post will be absolutely tl;dr for Jordan, who won’t/can’t read or comprehend it at all, so will dismiss it – as usual [sigh].

🙄 inb4 Poopcat’s childish retarded PDD screaming-sperg-out paranoid delusional BULLSHIT nonsense AAAA klim did it no u yaddah yaddah yaddah… 🙄
 >>/20550/
 >>/20551/

> How else can we make it any clearer to him?
Low iq dindu's never change they just get older eventually die, and then we don't have to deal with em, and there is a mountain of scientific evidence to support that.

But the sissy cryfag will be along shortly to cry about reality and tell us a trillion more times that he is really a genius, and we aren't being fair or giving him a chance. Completely ignoring the fact that he is still a retarded gay ass munching cryfag, the end.
> he's obsessing over the may 2023 stream pictures again 
wow, now he really lost it. 
i say we lock klim up in a dungeon :D 
 >>/20563/
> using the sage name for the same tactic he did 
Fucck off. 
And his name is Beaker, and he's from the MUPPETS. NOT FRAGGLE ROCK.
 >>/20589/
THIS IS WHY EVERYONE ELSE COMES HERE: TO MOCK JORDAN MANUEL RIVERA

How else can we make it any clearer to him?

That he continues to come here and gets mocked endlessly is HIS problem, and no one elses.

If Macker/Mittens etc etc wants to go somewhere where he has friends who actually care about him, let him go and stay on his own Board: https://endchan.org/baaa/
 >>/20594/
Thank you anon, you always post the most informative and up-to-date info about the Cryfag's many personality disorders and shenanigans, the members of /baaa2/(Brotox perception drift cult) appreciate your efforts especially during this holiday season.
 >>/20594/
So you're mocking someone who's actually smart because they called out a literal definition of a stalker and pedophile? 
> we 
Dude you are a  FUCKING PEDOPHILE. no one agrees with you
 >>/20404/
> she knew about it in 2019 but only technically. Then probably after 2021 she knew about those comments about "being called fake".
how much did she know in 2019?
> I WAS FORCED
i've asked you this every single time you've ever said it but i can't help but ask it again, how did bigu force you? did he hold a gun to your head? use dark magic to possess you? threaten to kill your entire family? or did he just say "post pp" and you proceeded to do so?
thumbnail of shit stain 2.png
thumbnail of shit stain 2.png
shit stain 2 png
(661.13 KB, 1600x900)
I'm touched, I mean I was touched (in the head). But I'm not stupid at all because I never did pick my butt. Really, you have to believe me - please, please believe me I'm not insane, not even yesterday.

StankDoh Poopcat Inc.
thumbnail of shit stain3.png
thumbnail of shit stain3.png
shit stain3 png
(1.6 MB, 1680x1238)
I'm touched, I mean I was touched (in the head). But I'm not stupid at all because I never did pick my butt. Really, you have to believe me - please, please believe me I'm not insane, not even yesterday. Can you wipe my ass, it's really shitty today, and it's burning because I was picking it all day last week, and they hurt my head feelings because I'm smart?

StankDoh Poopcat Inc.
 >>/20633/
 >>/20641/
> stinko pooniverse
i know what come next lol

“Amethyst, you are revolting!” Pearl looked at her with disdain across the kitchen’s countertop.

In the small house, her slurping and gagging at the stack of flapjacks covered in motor oil was echoed and amplified. Luckily Steven was spending the day with Connie and didn’t need to bear witness to the act. What a disgusting role-model she makes, Pearl thought, and kept her arms firmly crossed.

“Mmphgrrraa?” she said between sickening, greasy bites. A large glop fell between her cleavage and stained her gem as she smacked.

“Ugghh!” Pearl rolled her eyes and stuck her nose to the ceiling. “Honestly, the way you conduct yourself is absolutely abhorrent. Why do humans even like to hang out with you?”

Amethyst swallowed and shrugged, “Eh, I dunno. Maybe cause I’m semi-relatable, instead of being a neurotic cupcake like someone I know. Besides, I make sure to clean up where it counts…”

“And where is that exactly? Certainly not that junkpile room of yours.” Taking up a cloth Pearl began to scrub at the offending marks off the tile island. It was everywhere.

“Hey! I told you I have a system in place. Do not fuck it up.” She rolled her eyes. “And no it’s not my room. I take good care of my special places. You know. My nether-regions?”

“Oh, please.” Pearl blushed slightly and turned to the fridge. “Such a place hardly requires upkeep. We have no use for those particular human constructs.”

“I do.” Amethyst scoffed. “Given how much I eat and drink I have to keep it clean. Vidalia’s boy really seems to like it. Hehe.”

“Ugh, and his friends too, I suppose? You’re such a whore, Amethyst.” She corrected an upturned milk carton and began to organize the fruit by ripeness.

“You bet I am. Wait…uhh…Pearl? When was the last time YOU cleaned down there?”

She froze and kept her eyes glued to back of the fridge. Dead silence claimed her and she didn’t dare take a breath.

“Pearl!”

“W-why does that matter? I told you I have no use for it. My uniform covers up everything anyways.” Her blue eyes darted back and forth and she began to march to the temple door.

Amethyst grabbed her wrist and yanked her back before she could disappear. “Ooooh, no you don’t! How long has it been? You’re the queen of hygiene it couldn’t have been that long…right?”

“Are you serious? It is none of your concern!” she sneered.

“Let’s see it!” Amethyst snatched up the cloth of her pants and pulled.

“Get your hands off me!” she countered and grunted, wrestling the fabric from her grip.

Determined, Amethyst shoved her onto the sofa and tore off her tiny shorts in one swift movement. 

A trail of liquid filth followed the arc and hung in long gooey trails from the article, decorating her hands in a pungent plasma. In an instant the nauseating smell of red tide hit her nostrils. Stunned, she weighed the shorts in her arms. They felt heavy and soggy, and the interior was a solid dark streak, coated in a shining congealed splotch that ran to the front and back, broken up only occasionally with a peach-colored hair or a generous glob of white and yellow smegma.

“UGGGH! It smells worse than roadkill!” Amethyst dropped the clothing and reeled. “What the fuck is wrong with you?! How long has it been, you sick freak?!”

“It’s been five-thousand years, okay? I forgot about it! What do you want from me?”

“Some fucking air-freshener would be nice, uggh!” Amethyst pinched her nose and felt the pancakes start to come back up.
thumbnail of Xoo1eO0.jpeg
thumbnail of Xoo1eO0.jpeg
Xoo1eO0 jpeg
(35.79 KB, 707x921)
Cryfag Jordee the butt picking bisexual molested me with his voice and said nasty things about my plastic doll puppet body. I told the FBI and CIA about his disgusting pedo puppet molestation, but they just laughed.
 >>/20620/
did you NOT see the ufkcing posts in real time, retard. 
i've provided the whole thread and said my side o f the story many times and you're still fucking insisting on the same answer i have gave you. 
he never  showed up to my fucking house, he's not  the flash, moron. 
he was just tempting me and making me, my 17 year old self uncomfortable and traumatized. as if i was being fucking raped irl. 

im saying is the fact u dont see this as bad at all is fucking pathetic. you have no care for the mentally hurt victims. he insisted and that hurt a lot 
 >>/20621/
Hey retard, you're not me. 
You aren't smart. 
 >>/20614/
Smart for the fact that I detect you're a terminally online (even at night and day) person whose only intent is to stalk me for no  valid reason whatsoever, and occasionally posts little girls if not joke about them. As well as copypasting the same shit, and  stealing my other work. No matter year.
And I'm mature about handling situations like this. I am not arguing, just stating facts for the "mentally challenged" people on this board, you included.

If you can read this and not act like a deluded fuck about it, I'm sure you'll know why I said this to you. :)
 >>/20631/
 >>/20629/
You're insane  for not even understanding what the adults are talking about. 
 >>/20630/
 >>/20625/
 >>/20631/
 >>/20633/

And now you're spamming. 
Plus I wasn't even a big fan of steven universe, except the lion was pretty cute i'll give it  that. And peridot was funny 
 >>/20639/
Whups means beat up. 
 >>/20642/
hey just becuase someone lieks something doesn't mean they have a scat f etish over it. if you had a brain and not insisted on being terminally online each day 24/7 (because you dont fucking work or do something else) you would know this. this is also from 9 years ago, buddy stop living in the past and be  respectful for once 
 >>/20643/
 >>/20644/
You're both not canon. Now fuck off 
 >>/20649/
I believe you should burn in hell. 
 >>/20654/
Wizard you're disgusting. Molesting doesnt happen VIA FUCKING VOICE. Holy shit how are you this dumb about abuse.
 >>/20662/
Repeating yourself really isn't validating you. 
 >>/20666/
Hector never said that though.
 >>/20668/
well i dont have  pdd and i'm sure no one would hire you for harassment over  one person, disabled or not. 
you have to realize that no normal person would do this every fucking day in their normal life. 
why aren't you  understanding this.  who fucking cares if i'm "autistic" to you, i dont even display any traits for you to even call me that. 
and stop fucking calling me geordie and call me jordan. PLEASE. IT'S MY ACTUAL NAME.
thumbnail of 24 hour shift at the retardation mine.png
thumbnail of 24 hour shift at the retardation mine.png
24 hour shift at the... png
(103.34 KB, 1159x873)
 >>/20674/
lol geordie you are a tiny part of my life
why would i talk about you at work
they know nothing about my interactions here in the same way that you know nothing about me
not even my name
side note
lol at you saying terminally online when picrel
thumbnail of 3kK5hhf.jpeg
thumbnail of 3kK5hhf.jpeg
3kK5hhf jpeg
(49.73 KB, 750x648)
 >>/20691/
Do you know what Fermented Spermidine Wheat Germ extract is? It's available on amazon, an expensive supplement.

The Stanko version:
Cryfag fermented Poopcat asscrack extract, he could put that on Etsy by Chris Chan and sell it to the cult members. Give a fancy woowoo name and they will buy it.

"Holly pendejo powder"
 >>/20688/
> doesn't tell timezones and schedules apart 
I'm not exactly  "terminally online" at all, that name only applies to people like you. However you fail to see your obvious mistakes.  
> why would-  
Why do you exist. Don't give me this durr you keep coming back excuse. No normal person "goes to work" and does this no matter what sporadic hour + stalks even without telling me, but surely implying so. 
This means  you screencapped again. Stop doing this. I don't like you. 
I  actually want you gone, no joke, or even opposite talk. I'm actually being serious for once like any normal rational human being would be. Either you cut the crap or I'll legally file a restraining order against you. 
 >>/20679/
You're paraphrasing your own words. Sad.
 >>/20706/
Buddy I've clearly been redeemed since  forever. It took months and months to finally start  ignoring these shit sites, now it's your turn to stop seeing me as my past self that I moved on from. As well as  to cease past-dwelling and twisting words over it. 
 >>/20707/
Neither could you, retard. My cash wouldn't even be given to FREAKS like you.
And besides.... how the fuck is one "unredeemed" when you are the ones not stopping to post literally anything about me, even if vaguely. 
I mean yes I'm aware of my darn past mistakes of  joining sites when I was under 13 and 18, so fucking what. Doesn't mean I deserve years of textbook harassment or any kind of nonsensical bother you post.  
The only reason you want to "make" something of famousity is the unfunny poop jokes that have ZERO perecent of anything to do with me. 
It's just not fucking funny. harassing someone, claiming they're into kinks that they aren't, and even  going as far to steal and stalk anything they post and do. Fuck off. 
Your brain can't take much more of the same shit you keep doing. I didn't even do anything to warrant this attention. I  didn't ask for it  either. 
Go harass another lolcow, but not me. I'm not even one in any slightest bit, otherwise I would've kept falling for you guys - and so far that's not what I've been doing.  

I don't know what else to tell you. But for the sake of your health please bother someone else worth more of your pathetic time instead of me. Drawing happily without hurting anyone at all is not a reason for... any of this word salad  thread crap.
I'm not bonkers.  Stop even rhyming my former  city name with a name irrelevant to said city.  
You are bonkers for NOT LEAVING ME ALONE FOR A SINGLE FUCKING MONTH OR TWO. 
IT IS NOT HARD TO LISTEN TO A SIMPLE WORD. STOP.
 >>/20703/
those screenshots was est timezone geordie so that means you was online at 1 am 3 am 6 am 12 pm your time whereas there is 2 8 hour periods a day where i work and sleep so never post at all so this must be your usual opposite talk
the person who is online all day and night in the middle of a working week is not the one who is terminally online
> No normal person
lol i never said i was normal
nobody you met on imageboards is normal
that dont mean i cant have a job tho bro
> Stop doing this.
lol no i am within my rights to screencap anything you post to a public site
> I don't like you.
ye thats life geordie
you will meet people you dont like
> I actually want you gone
i left 4chit and you have it all to yourself but you followed me here
thats a really bad way to make me gone lol
> I'll legally file
geordie i am begging you
fr now please do that
call the police
i want them to see all that pzds on your computer so you can find out the hard way that i am right what the law thinks about it lol
DO IT POOPOO EATER
DO IT NOW
thumbnail of Yonkers-Don't.png
thumbnail of Yonkers-Don't.png
Yonkers-Don't png
(13.47 KB, 395x296)
 >>/20703/
>  I'll legally file a restraining order against you

Let's get the Police and Courts into this. Bring it on.

We are sure the Police would love to search through your electronic devices in search for evidence to back your claim. What might they find?

Perhaps they might find hard evidence that you, as a Minor, took and posted naked images of yourself and posted them on a public carrier service. That is making and distributing CP. I am sure they would be interested in that, along with your delusional fantastic explanations.

Please Note: These are not 'threats', these are just observations.
 >>/20710/
> My cash wouldn't even be given to FREAKS like you.
Nobody wants your shit tickets aka tainted toilet paper monopoly money, weirdo.
Just imagine what would go down for Jordan, when both his mom and dad find out what he has been doing online, and what was found on his electronic devices. The Police would tell all.

It would make the papers, the TV news.

The shame he would bring to his family. The beatings. The ostracism.

Let alone never being allowed to use the internet ever again without competent adult supervision sitting right beside him the entire time, who would not only keep a log of his internet time and usage, but use a keylogger on his machine as well, for a start.

I would not want to be in Jordan's shoes if that went down.

Jordan Manuel Rivera
302 Walnut Street, Catasauqua, Pennsylvania, 18032, USA
DOB: Feb 13 2004
[email protected]
(805) 567-8214  https://voca.ro/1eaWnAGEqeAV

These are not threats, just observations.
 >>/20745/
But I actually did block it, it's you that should start blocking this site stop you can stop your behavior once and for all, creep. 
And don't ignore it either, mr. copypasting faggot. 
 >>/20746/
How about you kill yourself for NOT KNOWING I WAS A VICTIM OF FUCKING GROOMING!! AND I WAS FUCKING UNWILLING TO A FUCKING MAN. UN-FUCKING=WILLING 
THE FACT YOU DON'T SEE VICTIMS CAN GET HURT NO MATTER WHAT AGE OR SITE OR  SITUATION SAYS A LOT ABOUT YOU. YOU REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT SURVIVORS. YOU SICK FUCK. 
 >>/20759/
> just imagine what would go do- 
That already happened a year ago on January, dude. They knew only a year ago, so why the fuck do you e ven want to  say this now. 
No, actually, WHY aren't you owning up to your OWN FUCKING ACTIONS THAT YOU YOURSELF HAD  CAUSED. 
Y'know, maybe if you wouldn't have found me on ANY altchan (or 4chan for the matter) none of this would've happened. 
Also, that's not my location retard. 
> without competent adult supervi- 
Dude I already fucking protect myself. Can you STOP seeing me as a child and bondage victim you actual sick fucking freak? Stop blaming your own sick disgusting gross abhorrent actions at me. I'm not the one saying things that way like you are.
seriously the fact you ignore nmy words says  a lot about you. that's disgusting. 
you don't see a real person actually getting hurt, virtually or not. 
you're a fucking narcissist who doesnt blame himself but others. yeah real mature to do of you /sarcasm
 >>/20759/
> when both his mom and dad find out what he has been doing online, and what was found on his electronic devices.
Has this happened before? And is is this what caused the divorce?
thumbnail of endchan blocked.png
thumbnail of endchan blocked.png
endchan blocked png
(19.33 KB, 849x603)
 >>/20765/
 >>/20767/

Ummmm... didn't Geordie say and post only yesterday that he had blocked himself from this site...? So why is he able to post here today? Did I miss something? Or is it just that Klim is 90 years old and heavy with dementia?

Oh, hang on... it's just Klim, clearly. Geordie wouldn't/couldn't ever tell a lie and then come back here and post again after he said he blocked himself from this site.
 >>/20823/

They divorced over Jordan. Hector wanted to sell the 'useless feeder' for scientific research, whilst Carmen didn't want to lose her "Special Little Boy".
 >>/20839/
I'll ask our 'informant' in the local PD if they can release a copy of that bodycam footage when they were all arrested...

Of course we await Jordan's blatant denial.
 >>/20840/
Up and down, I swear something legit happened between those two interacting. That's why Geordie had creepshots of her two on his board that started all this.
geordie quiet
i wonder if he went to the police and showed them all the mean things we say on his laptop
accidentally reporting himself as a pzds in the process
lol
cellblock christmas
penitentiary party
 >>/20703/
> Either you cut the crap or I'll legally file a restraining order against you.
i'm surprised geordie knows what a restraining order is, i wonder if carmen told him to say that, either that or he just saw it on an episode of bluey
 >>/20863/
He learned it from Hector. From the divorce leading to Hector putting a restraining order on not Carmen, but the Geordie itself.
His new meditation practice:
He is standing on his head to reverse the blood flow and farting at the ceiling for his own spiritual reasons that are beyond ordinary comprehension. Of course his standup comedy continues to inspire the members of Brotox perception drift cult @baaa2 - Happy Holidays
thumbnail of 1sbt459-Bernie03.png
thumbnail of 1sbt459-Bernie03.png
1sbt459-Bernie03 png
(134.58 KB, 793x566)
THIS IS WHAT JORDAN NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND BUT DOES NOT WANT TO BELIEVE

It's just not fitting into Jordan's deluded PDD autistic perceptions.
----
Hey Yonkers, stop spamming and sperging out about your Aussie b/f who married his step-sister on her 12th birthday and fed her donkey semen as an aphrodisiac on their Wedding Night, you fucking idiot. Bernie is 90 years old, lives in a wheelchair, and has to wear adult diapers for his incontinence issues. Just let it go ffs. It's just a shitpost to wind you up, Poopcat. Stop replying to that troll, you stupid fucking brainless PDD retard.

inb4 Poopcat’s childish retarded PDD screaming-sperg-out paranoid delusional BULLSHIT nonsense AAAA klim did it no u TL;DR yaddah yaddah yaddah 

What the hell is a ‘Klim’?: https://youtube.com/watch?v=cIGvYqB74nY 
What is Klim to Yonkers?: https://youtube.com/shorts/nCFipsmVO7Y 
Klim's Donkey Semen Factory: https://files.catbox.moe/e5eabv.mp4
You are the ultimate fool, Geordie, that's why we love you.

We are simply playing with you like a broken game piece. And you continue to play along.

Having fun and getting results yet?
 >>/20934/
I need to understand what, that you're a pedophile, an art stealing stalker, and other bad things I said about you? 
I already do, now it's your turn to admit those things and feel REAL guilt. It's time to wake up, Klimmy.
thumbnail of PollyProlapse.png
thumbnail of PollyProlapse.png
PollyProla... png
(141.36 KB, 494x1270)
Klim is a paedophile, an art-stealing stalker, and other bad things, because Poopcat says so, so he admits it to be so. This is your Price of Admission for playing his Game.
thumbnail of 00120-944766595-O-KLIM-G2-1098.png
thumbnail of 00120-944766595-O-KLIM-G2-1098.png
00120-944766595-O-KLI... png
(946.48 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of 00120-944766595-O-KLIM-G2-1098.png
thumbnail of 00120-944766595-O-KLIM-G2-1098.png
00120-944766595-O-KLI... png
(946.48 KB, 1024x1024)
ATTN Yonkers: Post your proof, your verifiable and reliable evidence of your accusations with absolute clarity and certainty, clearly documented that connect physical evidence and reports of witnesses to a specific person, or shut the fuck up.

In other words: PROVE IT!

“ A ‘burden of proof’ is a party’s duty to prove a disputed assertion or charge, and includes the burden of production (providing enough evidence on an issue so that the trier-of-fact decides it rather than in a peremptory ruling like a directed verdict) and the burden of persuasion (standard of proof such as preponderance of the evidence)….
“ If the claimant fails to discharge the burden of proof to prove their case, the claim will be dismissed.”
(Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(law) )
 >>/20949/
It's not even "admitting so", it's literally what you fucking are dude. Stop being so oblivious to your actions. You know damn well you're the one with the thoughts of children. You aren't playing a game you're just being more pathetic  over time 
 >>/21000/
I have a google doc about y ou literally doing all fuck of  things yet you don't  accept it. You're the only one going to be  dismissed from life if you don't stop  being a  fucking stalking creep. 
> physical evidence 
You mean online evidence, it's right  fucking here. You clearly reply  even when I'm not here. Not everyone is as chronically online as you are, disgusting slob. 
> attn 
It's "attention" you fucking fag. Learn to spell right
 >>/21006/
> proving yourself wrong again 
Of course. 
I only  post between afternoon hours and occasional nights.  What's your argument  here, cunt? 
Leaving =/= stalking me. So please, again, leave me alone. I  bluntly mean this because  I  hate you, I do not deserve your attention, or even your "friends" attention. I  am  merely not worth it. There's nothing to worry about  me.  I'm not in danger just because of a stupid website infested with grown men acting like zoomers, and using buzzwords from such. 

And a bonus, I've never mentioned your name once so why  feel th need to screencap? Are you attention starved? Do you want me to expose you, or  do you  just want me to reply you so you c an disregard  your obvious flaws written in one post. It was  already  annoying enough you stalked me thru page  11 threads  just  for  diaper fetish art. 
Don't deny this, I was 14 when i posted it  and you were like what, a grown adult at this time. 

Also I'm not wrong in the first  image, you really do keep obsessing over me just like  klim does. You're as bad as him
thumbnail of Xmas 04.jpg
thumbnail of Xmas 04.jpg
Xmas 04 jpg
(96.05 KB, 922x834)
thumbnail of Xmas02.jpg
thumbnail of Xmas02.jpg
Xmas02 jpg
(200.01 KB, 982x1280)
Merry Xmas, Cracker

#WhereIsPoopcat
#WeWantPoopcat
#YonkersWhereAreYou
#WeMissMittens
#RessurrectKittyGod
#DiaperLove 
#JamPacked
#Cubs
#NiggerVibe 
#Facist
#PDZ
 >>/21025/
> What's your argument here, cunt?
There is no reason to speak of this culture this way
> Leaving =/= stalking me. So please, again, leave me alone.
Stop, this heresy. And do not think of /baaa2/ as your victim. 
> I bluntly mean this because I hate you
We know and accept you.
 >>/21036/
💩💩💩💩
💩💩💩💩
💩💩💩💩
💩💩💩💩
💩💩💩💩
💩💩💩💩
🪳🪳🪳🪳
🪳🪳🪳🪳
🪳🪳🪳🪳
🪳🪳🪳🪳
🪳🪳🪳🪳
🪳🪳🪳🪳
 >>/21041/
I'm not the one capturing everything, buddy. 
I  say innocent because I'm  not like those other lolcows either, and I'm not even worth this much attention. 
 >>/21043/
No, but you and klim will.  
 >>/21044/
Oh really? Who's the one  still following me  and other bullshit like post a  real underage girl, couldn't be me. 
So it's time to admit you're at fault for your own actions. I didn't make you do it, you did.
 >>/21054/
Klim can say what he want to say, ain't nothin' to it
Gangsta rap made him do it
If he calls you a nigga, ain't nothin' to it
Gangsta rap made him do it
He can act like an animal, ain't nothin' to it
Gangsta rap made him do it
If I eat you like a cannibal, ain't nothin' to it
Gangsta rap made me do it
 >>/21025/
> I only post between afternoon hours and occasional nights.
> posting 39 minutes into christmas day
lol
> Leaving
is leaving
which i did
nobody said anything about taking pictures of the archive bro
why do you think they all black
bedo board is not that color
> You're as bad as him
so you admit it
you dont care about him pedoing
after all you like the loli yourself
all you care about is that he publicizes your retardation which is what i do
you just attack him for the pedo shiposting because you think its something you can use to leverage bad will against him with
which you prolly could
if you werent a
p
z
d
s
lol
thumbnail of r4350f.jpg
thumbnail of r4350f.jpg
r4350f jpg
(22.48 KB, 448x249)
thumbnail of r4350g.jpg
thumbnail of r4350g.jpg
r4350g jpg
(16.12 KB, 299x169)
thumbnail of r4350a.jpg
thumbnail of r4350a.jpg
r4350a jpg
(22.06 KB, 336x399)
thumbnail of r4350b.jpg
thumbnail of r4350b.jpg
r4350b jpg
(33.03 KB, 448x336)
thumbnail of r4324a-cute.jpg
thumbnail of r4324a-cute.jpg
r4324a-cute jpg
(301.85 KB, 1447x1449)
LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO LOLI CUB PEDO
thumbnail of moke465.png
thumbnail of moke465.png
moke465 png
(63.94 KB, 415x537)
thumbnail of moke461.png
thumbnail of moke461.png
moke461 png
(178.83 KB, 558x624)
thumbnail of moke462.png
thumbnail of moke462.png
moke462 png
(184.96 KB, 583x609)
thumbnail of moke463.png
thumbnail of moke463.png
moke463 png
(332.47 KB, 746x884)
thumbnail of moke464.png
thumbnail of moke464.png
moke464 png
(184.96 KB, 583x609)
#WhereIsPoopcat
#WeWantPoopcat
#YonkersWhereAreYou
#WeMissMittens
#RessurrectKittyGod
#DiaperLove 
#JamPacked
#Cracker
#Cubs
#NiggerVibe 
#Facist
#PDZ 

Yonkers Stalked me, Groomed me, Brainwashed me, Manipulated me, Pranked me and Forced me Against My Will to post these images. He HURT me. It's all his fault. Poopcat MADE me do it, I swear! I never did anything wrong. I am innocent.
 >>/21060/
No, I fucking DON'T want them to be real. 
> does jordan the pe- 
No, YOU are the peod. YOU ASKED ME, A 16 YEAR OLD TO DATE YOU, AN 89  YEAR OLD MAN. 
STOP TWISTING WORDS AND ADMIT YOU WERE  A  FUCKING CREEP AT ME. 
 >>/21079/
What.  
Can you speak english and not ebonic roleplay crap 
 >>/21083/
Stop saving a 15 year old's artwork  you  creep
 >>/21059/
> Ur being so very dull and boring today.
Look who's talking. 
You spent almost all 365 days  harassing and talking to me. About the same inane bullshit. Not even  an ounce of originality helps with your failure  posts. 
No I've never been a naughty boy like you  are, moron. OH  WAIT, naughty man,  because you're a grown man harassing an adult  
> believes in Santa 
Grow up, moron.  He's not real
 >>/21095/
I've posted it to you  already, and yet you don't believe it because you're stuck in la la land. There is no use of  trying  to help you 
 >>/21096/
How can you just go after at me for posting page 11  images but not  at  some old man who's an actual sick fuck to me when i was a minor at the time.  
I'm  not t he one overthinking,  you  clearly keep bringing up "how i died" and how i streamed even though i retired doing that. You're actually  disgusting
 >>/21100/
It's not that we don't understand, bro. Every day exactly the same thing, you recycle about 30 words. You wipe your ass and throw it on the board. Obvious mental illness is obvious, the end.
 >>/21100/
>  >you asked me to date you
> Could you post evidence of that, please?
> Thank you.
 >>/21100/
>  >you asked me to date you
> Could you post evidence of that, please?
> Thank you.
 >>/21100/
>  >you asked me to date you
> Could you post evidence of that, please?
> Thank you.


There IS not proof of your accusaion, is there, dumbass?
 >>/21109/
> Every day exactly the same thing, you recycle about 30 words. You wipe your ass and throw it on the board. Obvious mental illness is obvious, the end.
thumbnail of 1sbt459-Bernie33ftt4.png
thumbnail of 1sbt459-Bernie33ftt4.png
1sbt459-Bernie33ftt4 png
(183.46 KB, 510x512)
 >>/21120/
Isn't it interesting...

Yonkers keeps claiming that Klim wanted to date him, yet the proof he posts says that it was Snoopy who had a "crush" on him only, not to 'date' him.

Plus everybody know Klim's tripcode is “Klim##SAY7BM”, which is not the one offered as evidence. It wasn't an authentic "Klim" post anyway.

Therefore Yonkers so-called 'proof' is invalid.

His fantasy version of his own history is exactly that: pure fantasy.

🙄 inb4 Poopcat’s childish retarded PDD screaming-sperg-out paranoid delusional BULLSHIT nonsense AAAA klim did it no u yaddah yaddah yaddah… 
thumbnail of 1sbt459-Bernie37tv9w4.png
thumbnail of 1sbt459-Bernie37tv9w4.png
1sbt459-Bernie37tv9w4 png
(5.71 KB, 666x666)
ATTN Yonkers: Post your proof, your verifiable and reliable evidence of your accusations with absolute clarity and certainty, clearly documented that connect physical evidence and reports of witnesses to a specific person, or shut the fuck up.

In other words: “PROVE IT!”

“ A ‘burden of proof’ is a party’s duty to prove a disputed assertion or charge, and includes the burden of production (providing enough evidence on an issue so that the trier-of-fact decides it rather than in a peremptory ruling like a directed verdict) and the burden of persuasion (standard of proof such as preponderance of the evidence)….
* “ If the claimant fails to discharge the burden of proof to prove their case, the claim will be dismissed.”
(Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(law) )

🙄 inb4 Poopcat’s childish retarded PDD screaming-sperg-out Autistic paranoid delusional BULLSHIT nonsense AAAA klim did it no u yaddah yaddah yaddah… 
 >>/21120/
Bro stop denying your 9chan existence. 
You've saved a l ot of  my images from when i was a child. an actual child. i was  no older than 16/17 when you appeared. 
A LOT. OF MY PICTURES.  NO MATTER IF SFW OR NOT,  YOU  HAD  AN UNHEALTHY OBSESSION.  THEN. 
 >>/21109/
Who? You're  not supposed to be unaware of an actual pedophile that saved millions of  my irl face pictures and  old art i've drawn, as well as literally being obsessive over  me. 
How are you not fucking scared of a potential criminal like klim. Don't tell me you defend the moron
thumbnail of stalker7.jpg
thumbnail of stalker7.jpg
stalker7 jpg
(735.75 KB, 1280x987)
 >>/21137/
> Who? You're not supposed to be unaware of an actual pedophile that saved millions of my irl face pictures and old art i've drawn, as well as literally being obsessive over me.
> How are you not fucking scared of a potential criminal like klim. Don't tell me you defend the moron
You must be a victim of your own imagination, was your pinhead raped while you were in Watusi making children's coloring books?
Nothing actually happened to defend, but your drama is cute. Is that typical pansexual behavior? The grease in your bum hole must be psychoactive. We can't wait for the next installment of 'little Jordee gets molested in his imagination again' episode 42,358.
thumbnail of stalker.jpg
thumbnail of stalker.jpg
stalker jpg
(129.98 KB, 900x900)
We can't wait for the next installment of 'little Jordee gets molested in his imagination again' episode 42,358.
Little Jordee meets Mr. Diddler again and receives a fresh supply of masochism; episode # 42,365.
100% guarantee you're not funny and you never will be. I seriously hope you die, Klim. you're not normal nor special , you commit art theft and you post irl underage girls. You are not the best poster nor are you a baiter. You are actually scum you make people sick to their stomach just by existing
thumbnail of Disappointed Pepe.png
thumbnail of Disappointed Pepe.png
Disappoint... png
(364.5 KB, 1148x2184)
 >>/20311/
Look, this "Yonkers" guy obviously has *SERIOUS* issues, from what I've seen he thinks he's smarter than he actually is (yet always bites the troll bait), and it can be fun to troll people like that, but why bring God into this? You make yourself look just as stupid, or worse.
thumbnail of Witherjak.jpg
thumbnail of Witherjak.jpg
Witherjak jpg
(198.66 KB, 482x427)
 >>/22104/
This guy  >>/22107/ filled me in on it, I'm well aware now.
So is he the result of someone cloning one of Chris-chan's hairs or wtf is going on here?
(Pretty sure Chris-chan considers himself to be a god too)
thumbnail of sm050cb.jpg
thumbnail of sm050cb.jpg
sm050cb jpg
(141.4 KB, 800x450)
thumbnail of sm050cb5.jpg
thumbnail of sm050cb5.jpg
sm050cb5 jpg
(240.71 KB, 1050x788)
 >>/22110/
You are correct. Chris Chan is but Yonkers role model.

THE REAL REASON WHY JORDAN (aka. Yonkers/Poopcat/Mittens/Megan/Shittens etc.) HAD TO LEAVE LIVING IN YONKERS NY.

It is time to reveal why Jordan and his family were forced (by his actions) to leave their home and friends in Yonkers and move to PA.

Of course, Jordan would not want this information to be publicly known, and he will no doubt claim it's all a lie and never happened, as a feeble attempt to save himself from embarrassment.

In short: Jordan thought it would be 'fun' to play what he called “The 'Look at my Pee-Pee' Game” in front of some small children at the local playground.

Police were called, arrests were made, and statements and photos were taken.

What he found the most personally embarrassing was when one of the children pointed and laughed, and said, “My baby brother's is bigger than that.” (Yes, that is in the Police report).

After this incident, Jordan's family made the decision to move interstate to PA, where they believed the local Police would not have a copy of his reported activities.

Unfortunately, with his ongoing “flashing” activities, both locally and online, his activities are known to local Police authorities as well.

We all here wish this was a laugh, a joke, a larp. Sadly, it is not. We wish we could cite our authentic sources, but for their personal safety, we refrain from doing so. Let's just say that “they are someone close to the inner family circle”.
 >>/22128/
I actually hope you fucking  rot you disgusting pig. No retirement home wants you either 
 >>/22124/
Music  never scared me you  actual idiot. Holy fuck you're so dumb I want to slit you, dude. You fucking pedophile
 >>/22112/
the reason why i moved out of  yonkers was because a shitty  apartment, thats what
it was "too much noise" with almost too many people getting hurt daily. 
it was hard for me to sleep with a fucking siren outside my window 
thats  literally fucking  all why i  moved out. 
plus i like PA better anyway, it's cleaner and quieter 
AND ONCE AGAIN, I HAVE NEVER  PLAYED ANY FUCKING  PENIS GAME YOU GROSS, INAPPROPRIATE, CUNTFACE OF A  PEDOPHILE. 
STOP REPEATING YOURSELF AND THINKING YOU "KNOW IT ALL' WHEN YOU DON'T. 
YOU ARE DELUSIONAL, AND DUMB.   
 >>/22102/
> duhhhkk, thiis innocent  dude that does NOTHING  to people!! 
You're a legit moron  if you believe a pedophile's  word. IK have not once compared myself to a smarter one nor did I say I was. 
No  I DONT' have issues, KLIM does. 
> yet always bite the troll bait 
Klim is not a troll, he is a legit creep. I already stopped  biting "troll bait"  years ago, but I dont have an issue calling someone out if they're a fucking gross person.
 >>/22104/
No, I've never believed nor  considered that. 
 >>/22110/
> wtf is going on here 
Once again, klim a pedo. He STEALS art. He FOLLOWS  me in almost every same place  and won't  leave me alone and shut his kid-loving  ass up
 >>/22192/
there  are no trolls here  at all. there's a huge difference  between a typical  internet  troll and someone  who's chronically online to do only one thing to a random person for 4  years and counting, and the latter is very pathetic
 >>/22188/
 >>/22237/
 >>/22186/
It sounds like Yonkers is 100% correct this time. We must all confess our deepest sorrow and repent for our crimes against him, repent and tuern a new more postive and encouraging leaf with him from now on.

Anyways... I thought you were not going to dwell on the past any more, anon? Were we all somehow mistaken about that? At least I don't copy/paste and repeat myself all the time.

It sounds like Yonkers is 100% correct this time. We must all confess our deepest sorrow and repent for our crimes against him, repent and tuern a new more postive and encouraging leaf with him from now on.

Anyways... I thought you were not going to dwell on the past any more, anon? Were we all somehow mistaken about that? At least I don't copy/paste and repeat myself all the time.
 >>/22255/
of course i'm correct about you being creeps and stalkers, why in all hell would i ever lie about the true evil that is this board? 
> inb4 you post another copypasta 
 >>/22238/
you're still chronically online harassing me when  you've been told to stop multiple times. 4 years. 
this isnt healthy of you 
 >>/22252/
And you're not henry the duck either, moron
 >>/22257/
It sounds like Yonkers is 100% correct this time. We must all confess our deepest sorrow and repent for our crimes against him, repent and turn a new more postive and encouraging leaf with him from now on.

Anyways... I thought you were not going to dwell on the past any more, anon? Were we all somehow mistaken about that? At least I don't copy/paste and repeat myself all the time.

It sounds like Yonkers is 100% correct this time. We must all confess our deepest sorrow and repent for our crimes against him, repent and turn a new more postive and encouraging leaf with him from now on.

Anyways... I thought you were not going to dwell on the past any more, anon? Were we all somehow mistaken about that? At least I don't copy/paste and repeat myself all the time.
 >>/22257/
> why in all hell would i ever lie about the true evil that is this board?
A better question would be why you visit it multiple times a day.
> posting posts from december 2023 even though i was merely minding my business 
> you proving my point on repeated unhealthy stalkathons from even other  past  days prior to december 30
Checks out. 
At least I'm a more mature poster, you aren't,  however.